naruto banished: Discontinued...

Autorstwa Lucy_Dreyar2904

sasuke left the village naruto is told to find him with no help he finds them they fight sasuke put a chidori... Więcej

info
chapter one
chapter two
chapter 4
chapter 4
hey hey hey
lol
im stuck

chapter three

2.7K 38 5
Autorstwa Lucy_Dreyar2904

Tsunade POV

Right in front of me is the person i missed the most.

I walked around the desk and hugged naruto.

"You sure do know how to make an entrance" i whispered trying to stop the tears.

"Its ok granny tsunade you can cry we won't judge you" he said.

"Yes we will" shizune said.
I glared at her.

"So who all is attacking" wolf spoke.

"The akasuki, iwa, kumo" i informed

"Who is helping you" asked rose.

"You four" jiriaya said.

"Oh this is gonna be fun" they all said together smiling.

"You know i can't take you on you fool you fool" butterfly said.

"Killer bee oh yeah that me" wolf said as they rapped.

"B sit your ass down" said rose in a scary voice

"No fool ya fool watch me as i spit my rhymes you know why because im killer bee yeah that's me" naruto said as he moon walked. They all started laughing.

"Um who is killer bee" asked ino.

"He is the 8 tails jinjuriki of kumo" rose said.

"We ran into him once and he kept on rapping" wolf said

"Yeah he's pretty cool his brother is the one you have to worry about" butterfly said.

"Why" i asked.

"He is the raikage" naruto answered.

"Well that's good to know also you should know" i was interrupted by naruto

"They always attack at night time" he said

"Yes that is true" i said

"Lets go get this icing off of you" butterfly said before laughing.

"Its not funny" wolf and naruto said.

"Yes it is now go" rose said.

They all half stepped before disappearing.

"What do you think they meant by fun" tenten asked.

"Hmmm i have no idea i just hope the get back before the attack tonight i heard they are not just pranking this time" i warned as they all gulped.

"Go get ready im not sure 4 teenagers can do this all alone" i told them they nodded and left.

30 minutes later
Ino POV

We were walking around making sure no threat comes to the villagers. When we see a red blare in the sky.

"All shinobi who are not chunnin, or genin head to the gates protect this village at all cost" lord 5th ordered.

"All chunnin and genin protect the villagers" We all ran to the gates.

As soon as we get their we start fighting.

"Ino behind you" i jump up and kick the person behind me in the face

"Their go tell your friends you have the beauty queen yamanaka's signature" i said as he jumped back.

After five minutes more people came and it was still hard to defeat them we were losing badly. Even with tsunade help.

Her and jiriaya were going against the six pains.

Naruto POV

"Oops we missed the begining" i said as the four of us hopped to the middle of the fight.

"Go away" shouted tobi of the akatsuki.

"Nope" i said as i ran to help tsunade and jiriaya.

"I got him you go deal with helping against iwa and kumo" i told them they nodded and left.

"C'mon uncle lets dance" i said pulling out my kunai.

I look behind me to see konoha twelve losing.

"Summoning jutsu" i heard. I looked to see killer be with octopops.

"Naruto" kira screamed i nodded and flew into the air

"All leaf ninja retreat" i shouted.
Slowly every one left once they did it was my four friends basically fighting the war.

"Summoning jutsu" i screamed as i summoned the nine tails.

"There is a war going on tell your brother to go back" i told karuma she nodded and after a few minutes of staring he went back.

Kumo started retreating while iwa stayed. Along with the akatsuki.

I dismissed the nine tails.

Then went to the battle field fighting pain.

20 min later

The akatsuki and Iwa finally retreated but we got a piece treaty from kumo and iwa saying no more violence.

"Lets go back" i told them they nodded and we teleported back to the middle of the village only to find all the people there. As soon as we were spotted every one started cheering.

"God these people are two faced" kira muttered as we all nodded in agreement. I walked over to tsunade and Gave her the treaties.

"Stop making enemies women" i said as she hugged me.

"Thank you naruto" she said

"Im going for a walk" tiny said excusing herself. I have a really bad feeling about this.

After she left i whistled and cliff appeared

"Boss i have a bad feeling" he said looking at where destiny left.

"What do you mean" i asked.

"I don't know but something bad is about to happen to desti-" he was cut off by a scream.

"Destiny" me and me friends all shouted as we ran to were she was. We see her surrounded by the akatsuki and orochimaru and his goons. I looked at destiny to see a snake through her stomach.

My eyes turn to the rinnegan And my outfit changes

"Its time to die" i said as i zoned out i zipped through killing every one no one us surviving this.

"Summoning jutsu" I said as i summoned all the past hokages and my mom. They gladly took part of the killing. I headed straight for oruchimaru.

"Lets see if the shinagami wants some new toys" i said summoning him. I went into sage of 6 paths mode.

"Demon kings testimony" i said putting them in an illusion that shows how a demon would kill them before naruto uzumaki namikaze does.

Kira POV

"Naruto lost it and the only person capable of snapping him out is currently laying on the ground with a snake in her chest" i said to all the shinobi who followed i ran to where tiny was.

"Hold on" i said but she stopped me.

"Can you stand me up please i can't believe those cheap shot bastards chose when i was in my dango mode to attack me" she said i nodded and slowly picked her up. She put chakra in her hand and hit the snake making it break then she punch the snake backwards out off her stomach after she did that her stomach healed itself.

"Excuse me for a second" she said running over to
She smack naruto upside his head causing him to turn when he saw who it was he sighed in relief before hugging her.

"Never scare me like that again" he said. After shinagami took That snake bastard.

"Kira" i turned to see mom and dad.
I ran over and hugged them.
"Hi sweety" mom said

"Hi mom and dad" i said

"Mom and dad" shouted most of the villagers.

"Yes we had her before i became hokage she stayed with my brother for safety" dad said they still looked shocked.

Destiny POV

After i broke me and naruto's hug he asked me a question.

"Why did you wanna walk alone" he said

"Because i was hungry and smelled dango but you were spending time with the hokage so i just went alone " i explained

"Oh and did you get any dango" he asked.

"No they attacked me" i answered as my stomach growled.

Naruto POV

"Troy, kira you guys up for some dango dads treat" i asked as dad looked confused. Kira grabbed dads wallet along with moms hand and made a run for it i took desi's hand and started running towards tsunade.

"Lets go granny tsunade dad would love for you to max out his card on sake" i said.

"Sure" she said.

"Is this because i put the lazy fox in you im sure we can talk this out" dad shouted chasing after us.

"No your smart you figure it out also the girls are going shopping tommorow thanks for your bank card also"
Mom said to him he sighed giving up.

"Hey dad are you sure your the yellow flash you seem more like a yellow snail" kira shouted laughing.

Once we arrived at the dango shop we got a party booth their are 7 people eating.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
760K 28.1K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
473K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
560K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...