Whose Eyes Were Red? [s.m][3]

Par hoechlin72

A lot has changed in Beacon Hills. Scott McCall and his pack have just survived the Dread Doctors and Theo's... Plus

trilogy
epigraph
introduction
trailer
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
series epilogue
teen wolf: the movie
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8

chapter 18

5.7K 149 57
Par hoechlin72

"And maybe you didn't hear me." Douglas replied, shifting so his eyes turned into the green that mirrored the colour of the Ghost Rider clouds.

Scott and Levi roared back, both of them shifting fully and allowing their power and strength to be heightened. Levi's eyes flashed red before fully emerging themselves into the bright green shade to mirror Douglas. She wasn't sure what it would do or why it had done so, but maybe it would help her.

Douglas clicked his claws, and the lightning flashed again. Levi and Scott shared a look as they suddenly realised that they were massively outnumbered in the fight against him and the riders to save their friends.

//.//

Levi and Scott both craned their necks before moving forward and towards Douglas together. The Nazi scoffed, shaking his head as he studied the two teenagers. They just seemed to never give up even though there was no chance for them.

"Unbelievable. Even in the face of insurmountable odds." Douglas looked them up and down before continuing his monologue. "I don't know if it's suicide or stupidity."

"Maybe both," Levi informed him, not sure if they were actually able to pull this off. But she had faith in Scott, and if anyone could do something - it was him. He had grown so much since she had first met him when she had moved in with the alpha pack. They all had. She was no longer the killer she had been once, and he was no longer the scared boy who was only a beta.

"Either way, I'm getting to that diverter," Scott snarled, moving even closer to Douglas as Levi growled at the Ghost Riders around them. Even though Douglas had said they wouldn't hurt her, she wasn't going to take his word for it.

"You of all people, Scott, should know what happens to lone wolves," Douglas replied, snarling back at Levi and Scott.

Levi heard the footsteps before she heard them speak. A smile found its way on to her face, despite not having met one of the people that the scents belonged to. The other two were familiar, and while she only really appreciated one of them being there - she couldn't ignore that the other had actually arrived to help them.

"He's not alone. He's got a pack," the unfamiliar scented boy shouted. They all turned, the Ghost Riders parting like a sea as Theo stepped out from behind the tree, covered in cuts and blood as he stood proudly in his ripped shirt. 

"And Theo's not in it," Malia spoke, jogging up alongside the boy. "But I am."

Levi paused for a moment, her eyes connecting with the boy's as she realised just exactly who he was. She snarled at him, a loud and clear noise that echoed throughout the trees as she considered ripping the boy apart piece by piece on sight. Malia connected her eyes with Levi, shaking her head slightly as she reminded the girl that despite their issues with Theo, he was here to help.

Levi withdrew her snarl, but she knew that once they had defeated the Ghost Riders, she was definitely going to let the boy really understand just whose pack he was messing with.

"I'm not in the pack!" Peter yelled, peering out from behind Malia. Levi narrowed her eyes at her uncle, but she knew it was only in his best interests that he was helping them. "But no one likes a Nazi."

Everyone lunged forward, slashing and clawing their way through the ghost riders as Scott took on Douglas. Levi found it easy to take them down, as they weren't even touching her much like Douglas had promised they wouldn't. However, Douglas himself wasn't bound by the same rules.

He smashed his fist into the side of her face, catching her off guard and causing her to fall to the ground as he turned to deliver a kick to Scott's stomach. Levi howled slightly, having heard a crack at the connection his fist had made. She could feel the bone in her jaw slip out of place as she lay on the ground. 

"Your little friends are no match for the Wild Hunt. There are too many of us and too few of you!" Douglas yelled, laughing at them all laying on the ground before him.

Levi slowly rose to her feet behind him, a hand holding her jaw as the bone healed itself back into place. The green was gone from her eyes again, and it was replaced with the bright alpha red that everyone had become so accustomed to.

"You're wrong," she spat, lunging just as the man turned around to face her.

Her clawed hand latched onto the skin on his chest, sinking the claws deep into the skin as they impaled the man before her. He let out a howl, his eyes glowing brighter as hers also began to glow the same shade of green. They both yelled out in pain, despite Levi not actually having anything physically wrong with her.

Malia took this as her chance, throwing one of the ghost riders whips across the forest and straight into Scott's waiting hand. The true alpha spun around, sending the end of the whip directly around the track switch and tugging hard.

Levi released her hand from Douglas' chest as they watched the train change direction and speed right past Beacon Hills. She laughed as they both fell to their knees, Malia running over to her and helping her up as Douglas watched on in horror.

"You missed your train," Malia told him, laughing as Levi let out a bark of laughter too. Scott tilted his head back, letting out a loud roar for all of the Ghost Riders and Douglas to hear. Levi had no doubt that Lydia - and probably Stiles - would have heard it from the school too.

Their laughter was remarkably short lived however, as the Ghost Riders all began to circle in on the teenagers with their guns raised at them. Malia held on to Levi, knowing the alpha was losing her energy from not having shifted fully in a while and Levi was also trying not to snarl at Theo.

Everyone paused as the lightning above them crackled loudly, with all of the ghost riders slowly turning to face Douglas instead. They walked past him, following the train tracks as Douglas yelled at them.

"Where are you going? Stop!" Douglas yelled at them, watching as they continued to ignore him and follow the tracks. "Zuruckkommen. Come back and kill them. Tote sie!"

"Yeah, call your army back. Or don't they listen to you?" Theo smirked, his ego annoying Levi even though he was making a valid point. She knew it wouldn't be long until she could slap him.

"I am your leader. Ich bin dein Anfuhrer! Obey me. Gehorcht mir. Kill them. All of them. Tote sie. Tote sie!"  The riders all stopped, turning around to face the group of supernaturals that were clustered alongside the train tracks. Douglas smiled as he thought they were coming back to his command.

Levi found a smile weaving its way to her face as the riders circled him instead of the intended group. She looked at her uncle, who shared the same Hale smirk as they watched the scene play out before them.

"Riders don't bow. They have no leader," Peter reminded him, as they stood in solidarity as he was ripped into pieces and transformed into one of the riders himself.

And then, in a burst of lightning, they were gone.

"Guys! We-" Theo started, but was thrown to the ground by a slap across the face.

The boy snarled, looking up at Levi who roared in his face, her red eyes staring him down. He withdrew into himself, his snarl turning to a slight whimper as he felt the authority roll off of the alpha. She glared down at him as Scott wrapped her arms around her to keep her from full on attacking the boy.

"I don't believe we've met," she snarled, "but that, that was for trying to kill my pack. If you ever even consider laying a finger on them again, I will not hesitate to rip out your throat with my teeth."

The boy was in awe of her for a moment before he swallowed thickly and nodded. "Noted."

____

"Have a great summer, everyone! To the Seniors, I'll see you at graduation!"

"No, no, no, no. That's it? What?" Stiles spluttered as the bell rang and the rest of the class bounded out of their seats. Levi leaned against Lydia's desk, her hands resting on the table as she smirked at him.

"Last day ever," Scott grinned at his best friend, glad that they were about to see the back of the school that they had spent so much time in.

"Well, it just feels so anti-climactic!" Stiles exclaimed, looking between all of his friends as he thought about how much of the year he had missed.

"Well, there's the whole graduation thing," Lydia reminded him, rolling her eyes as she squeezed Levi's hand gently. The alpha looked down at the banshee, smiling at her best friend as she thought about everything they had been through together.

"I've gotta go to summer school or I can't do the whole graduation thing," Malia reminded them, a small smile on her face as she looked across the desks as Scott. He grinned back, pointing at her as he rose from his seat.

"Let's do it."

They all started to get up, grabbing their bags as Stiles gaped at them all. Levi squeezed Malia's arm as she walked past, and sighed as Scott threw his arm around her shoulders as they began to leave the classroom for the very last time.

 "No. Come on, wait... Guys? This can't be it."

_____

"I can't believe we're not in high school anymore. Kind of feels like nothing's really changed," Scott said to Stiles as they finished emptying out their lockers. Stiles closed his, looking to the right and down the hall as a familiar strawberry-blonde caught his attention. Levi was talking to her, but stopped as Lydia turned to smile sweetly at him.

Scott and Levi smirked at each other, knowing that it had taken their friends long enough to finally admit their feelings about each other. 

"Everything's changed."

_____

"Right. I leave you with this. You know, hurt her and I'll kill you," Stiles told Scott as he motioned to Roscoe the jeep. Levi smiled, resting her head on Stiles' shoulder as he looked at his beloved car. 

"You sure you won't need it?" Scott asked, a grin on his face as he stared at his best friend.

"It's okay. Lydia's gonna drive me down to D.C. She wants to help me move into my dorm, so... You know she's starting MIT as a Junior? How do you even do that?" He asked them both, laughing along with them.

"I... She's a genius!" Scott reminded, a smirk playing on his face as he laughed.

"She's Lydia," Levi supplied, and the two boys both hummed in agreement with her as Stiles turned to look at Scott. "Well, I'm just glad I'm skipping the whole college thing," Levi joked, a smile across her lips as she looked at the two boys. 

"I really can't believe you're choosing to stay at school," Stiles confessed, a grin playing on his lips as he looked at Levi.

Levi laughed, a shrug of her shoulders as she looked over at the school. "Coach always liked the Hale family, besides, someone needs to watch over the pups," Levi joked, looking at where Liam was pushing Mason in the shoulder.

"Real question is how'd you get into UC Davis?" Stiles chuckled, changing the conversation with nothing but his pride for his best friend lacing his voice. They had came a long way since the early days of Scott almost failing everything.

"How did you get into George Washington?"

"I don't know. Uh, your dad. The, uh, big FBI pops made a call to the little pre-FBI program!"

They all paused for a second thinking over the fact that Stiles was going to join the FBI and Scott was about to start his degree to become a vet. 

"Pre-FBI. Well, I guess we're not the same kids running around the woods looking for a body," Scott said to Stiles, their minds going back to the night that started it all. 

"No, we're not." 

"You know, you can keep the Jeep." 

"No, I... I want you to have it."

There was a moment before Scott looked at the keys that Stiles had handed him, confusion on his face as he looked back up at the boy.

"Stiles? These aren't the keys to the Jeep."

"Well, that's one to your house, another to your room, uh, it's the master key to the school, Animal Clinic, a key to Levi's loft, key to the Sheriff's station. Just figured you should have all the copies I secretly made. So... Yeah. They still need us."

"They'll always need us." 

"And, you know, I... I need you. You know that."

"I need you too."

Levi stood to the side as the two best friends had their emotional moment. While she had become an important part of the pack, she would never wish or be able to replace either of the boys love for each other. 

"I'm gonna miss you. No, really, I need you though, uh... I lost my license in the Hunt. So you have to drive."

"Your dad is the Sheriff. I'm sure he'll let it slide. You drive."

Levi climbed into the back of the jeep as Stiles roared the engine to life. She smiled, but faltered as the radio crackled on.

"Unit Four, repeat. You're telling me there's a body in the woods?" 

"That's exactly what I'm saying. There's a body in the woods..."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

279K 5.6K 40
Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale had fled the small town of Beacon Hills six years ago when she thought she lost all of her family in a tragic fire. However, w...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
62.8K 1.9K 67
"But I'm still on my tallest tiptoes, spinning in my highest heels, love, shining just for you." -T.S. {Book Two of The Try Saga} {The Vampire Diarie...
15.3K 259 17
A mother Lorelai Gilmore, twin sisters Rory Gilmore and Eva Gilmore. Rory is the all around good girl. Smart, pretty, shy and well... good. Eva is a...