Manan FF- My Life

By KomalAggarwall

story of a girl....who are alone in his life ,who has everyone in his life like parent, siblings n family wit... More

part-1
part-2
part-3
part-4
part-5
part-6
part-7
part-8
part-9
part-10,
part-11
part-12 a
intro....
part-12b
part-13
new introduction
part-14
party dresses
part-15
new story alert
part-16
part-17
part-18
part-19
thank you

prologue

3.1K 71 1
By KomalAggarwall

    A girl is sitting in a park near tree.she is looking for those children who were playing without any problems who has nothing in their life ,just like her but the difference is that she has everything that anyone can wish like... unlimited bank balance,all the laxuries, for which she never wish in past or future .
  But she get only thing with these is that loneliness ..........

          That was her thinking..😔😔😔😔😔   but what life has stored for us no one know about it ......

          Let see may be some people came into her life or changed her thinking.....or her thinking will be like this..,.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 13.6K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
102K 4.3K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
682K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...