More than Honey (US!Papyrus X...

By Ginger_Conrad

UnderSwap! Papyrus and Female!Reader love story. This'll be... Interesting. Cover art by... Me! Welcome my li... More

+ Welcome to the Underground + Chapter 1 +
+ Goat Dad + Chapter Two +
+ Skele-Bros + Chapter Three +

+ Lazy Knight in Orange Armour + Chapter Four +

64 1 1
By Ginger_Conrad

× • ' * + * ' • × • ' * + * ' • × • ' * + * ' • × • ' × • ' * + * ' • × • ' * + * ' • × • ' * + * ' • × • '

She quivered on the bridge. I signaled to Sans to stop swinging the shit around, and he obliged as I teleported over to her.

"Hey, kiddo." I took her hand and look at her face, and she apparently got some sort of reassurance from that, and smiled a thin smile. I teleported us back, and ruffled her hair. Just as I was about to say something...

"HUMAN! I, the Magnificent Sans, apologize for upsetting you." She slowly unfurled from her crouching position, having realized she was safe.      
  I chuckled, real quiet. She was... So nice to my brother. I couldn't help but admire that. And, that she didn't run away, like all of the monsters he attempted to befriend. I helped her up, and she thanked me. As we walked, she stayed particularly close to me. I guess she trusts me more. Once we got to Snowdin, Sans ran up ahead a bit and greeted her to Snowdin.
  "Welcome to Snowdin, uh... human." I could tell he was going to use her name, but he didn't know it. Nice cover, bro.
  "So, what's your name?" I acted on the spot, but I already knew the answer. I asked for my bro.
...
...
...
We waited for her response, but it never really came. She seemed quite, how do I phrase this... Apprehensive.

<Your POV>

I could have sworn ASGORE warned me about monsters, how they meant to KILL humans... Well, then I'm fucked because Pap already knew my name.
  "It's (Y/N). Call me (Y/N)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
77.2K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...