Being Sierra Blake.

By snazzyraegan

u are Justin Blake's Sister. His best friend is Raegan Beast. ( in this story nothing ever happened between t... More

introduction

3 0 0
By snazzyraegan

hey! Thanks for clicking on this fanfic! I hope you stay tuned. Let me introduce you to yourself haha!

Your name is sierra,sierra blake. You have a medium sized following on Instagram and musically.

You're Justin Blake's sister but he's older by 3 minutes. We can't forget that when he's around me.

You look like this...

You're currently going on the arctic lights tour with a lot of other talents. Including your best friend or crush if u will Raegan Beast.
That's all u need to know right now let's get to the good stuff:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 33.6K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.