Mate (on hold)

By bobbygurl

"Make me a woman...your woman," she whispered so innocently. I had waited for this moment for so long and had... More

Mate
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an Update but... A/N
chapter19
chapter 20
Chapter 21 part one
Chapter 21 part 2
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Complete chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 pt1
OOPS
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Character Recap
Chapter 35

Chapter 36

32.6K 967 332
By bobbygurl

Chapter 36 (didn't edit)

(Blake POV)

I ran my fingers through Angel's hair waiting for her to wake up, she got out of her biopsy a little over an hour ago and she did pretty well. The doctors were kind enough to let me stay with her until they fully sedated her, honestly, she did freak out when they placed the needles in her arm followed by the face mask. Luckily, I calmed her down enough and distracted her, other than that the operation was a success without any complications and before we went the doctors gave Angel an illustration of exactly what was going to happen and surprisingly the surgery wasn't very evasive. I half expected them to cut open her chest, but they went through a vein in her neck so the scar is going to be small and barely visible.

"Angel," I spoke softly seeing her stirring slightly she wanted me to be here when she woke up so I've been glued her to side.

"Blake," I smiled as her eyes fluttered opened I leaned over and kissed her forehead earning a soft smile.

"You stayed," I nodded and kissed her nose laughing slightly at her awed expression.

"Of course, I'm not leaving my mates side," she smiled again grabbed my hand with the I want to cuddle expression. I immediately climbed into the bed as she gravitated towards me.

"I don't feel anything," she muttered touching her bandaged neck I nodded they have her on oxy.

"It's the medicine, your mom preferred if they gave it to you before you woke up I believe they just administrated it about twenty minutes ago," she nodded and kept touching her neck making me sigh and move her hand.

"Is it a big scar?" she asked gently with a soft pout I shook my head.

"No not big at all, in fact they didn't stich it up they used glue so it won't leave a scar," I explained she let out another breath and scooted closer to me.

"And I have food on the way,"

"Can I go home now?" she asked glancing up at me I was hoping she wouldn't ask that but she definitely can't go until later tonight.

"You'll be home by tonight I promise, but you do have to stay a few more hours for observations and I'll be with you the whole time we'll watch a movie and eat anything you want," I say kissing her and praying she wouldn't cry over this.

"But, but," I placed my lips over hers smiling as she leaning into me.

"I promise you'll be fine and this is normal hospital procedure and it won't be that bad especially since you're leaving tonight," I tried to reason with her as I kissed her again, she was dazed as usual as she nodded her head agreeing with me. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"They said I'll be fine and my body will heal itself," she stated softly while looking at her hands. I watched closely as she seemed to concentrate, her little eyes brows crunched in and her lips turned down just the slightest before she breathed a heavy sigh and grumbled under her breath about stuff not working the way it should.

"I'm sure there's an incantation or something that will work," she muttered before eyeing me up and down she reached out and touched me, but I quickly pulled her hand away knowing she was about to do something mischievous, I can feel it through our bond I have no clue what's she's up to, but I'm sure the end results won't be good.

"Blake," She whined as her mom and grandmother walked in. Both had scowls on their face.

"Angel stop it," her mom warned making her slowly remove her hand and place them back in her lap.

"We will put a restriction on you if you abuse it," her grandmother spoke with a tone of authority making Angel sigh and curl up while muttering to herself. I looked to her mother questioning her with my eyes, but she only shook her head as if she were telling me she'll speak another time.

"I'll be back Angel I'm going to get your food," I had ordered her some pizza along with lasagna and Cameron was kind enough to bake her some brownies.

"Okay don't take long, I still want to cuddle," I kissed her forehead "I won't, just don't get in trouble," she puckered her lips and agreed even though it looks like she's going to do the exact opposite. I shook my head and left the room

"How is she?" Loki asked immediately I completely forgot he was out here.

"Fine, if her mother and grandmother are fine with it, you can go in also keep an eye on her I'm sure she's up to something. " he agreed with me but he was still staring at me.

"What Loki?" I question he gave me a weird look making me let out a breath, he wants to talk.

"We'll meet tomorrow after they let her out," He nodded and went into the room.

(Angel POV)

"Loki, your string isn't connected anymore," I pointed out to him as Blake slept in the bed beside me, he was going to sleep with me, but my bed is too small for the both of us so he's in the couch bed while Loki and I watch movies.

"I noticed," he said seemingly confused but I already explained that he's mine and no one else can be connected to him, well that's what Kheelan said.

"Yes you're mine and you only have a connections to me," I stated smiling as he rubbed the back of his head.

"So I no longer have a pack, my connection is completely cut with the Alpha and rest of the pack members," I shrugged not really sure I should ask my nana or mom.

"No I think you are because I am, I just think you're more connected to me instead you don't have to follow the Alphas or Luna's rules or commands, just me which me it'll be easier for you plus I can feel you," I can sometimes feel when he's close or where he's at like I knew he was here before Blake did.

"And the need to protect you," I nodded Kheelan said that's one the things too, he'll want to be close to me most of the time and he'll feel over protective like a mate.

"Yes Kheelan says it gets better the more we're together that way we can establish a more solid connection, but he said its sort of like a mate connection without the love and stuff like that," I say turning to him as he passed me the pop corn.

"Okay that's cool, I was getting a little worried because I was antsy without being near you I thought you were my mate for a second, but I didn't feel much of a pull," I guess I understand I do feel better when Loki is around when Blake can't be and Loki makes me feel protected.

"No not mate that would be cool too though, but I have Blake and he's pretty cool, but I'm working on communication right now, but my mom and nana supposed to talk to me about it," he seemed to agree with me for the most part.

"I'll come with you so I can understand too, I also want to ask questions," I wonder if Kheelan can assist.

"I can ask Kheelan, he's supposed to speak with you, he knows a lot about the wiccan stuff he also said you should be able to see them soon," Loki scrunched up his face a bit and nodded slowly.

"So the little lights I'm seeing, are they..."he paused and gave me a look.

"The fae; they're super nice people and you should be able to see their whole bodies soon and not just the glowing. Kheelan will speak with us one of these nights and I'm pretty sure we have to do an oath thing, but I'll get as much information and have you been to school?" I haven't been in school in forever which sucks mom says they email me every day, but I'm so far behind and I'm missing so much work.

"Yes they miss you and some came to visit, but you were asleep, I'm sure they'll visit you once you make it home," I let out a breath I just want to finish up my school work and finish my competition I'm weeks behind almost a month has passed since I touched it.

"I'll help you get on track I'm sure I can assist with something" Loki volunteered I smiled thankful for him Loki is smart way smarter than Blake too.

"Maybe my project for the fair I just need to write up the reports on how my guy is doing and some other stuff," I muttered with a frown Loki laughed slightly and patted my head.

"Go to sleep I'll get everything straighten out for you" I sort of agreed but only because I'm super tired and groggy. I scooted down in my bed as Loki pulled the covers up and tucked me while giving me my bear.

"Did you want to sleep with me," I asked closing my eyes as he laughed gently and moved my hair out my face.

"I'm fine, I'm going to sleep in the extra room," I nodded getting closer to my pillow.

"Okay sleep tight Lokiii," I half slurred as I drifted off into a deep sleep once more. I think the drugs are getting to me now.

(Blake POV)

"Angel please go rest," I say wanting to her to put her work down, ever since we left the hospital yesterday she's been working on her school work.

"Hush child I'm working," she muttered while waving me off, I rolled my eyes at her as she continued to type away on her laptop. She's writing a report right now I had meant to forward all her emails to myself and delete hers because I knew she would be this way when we got back especially after she realized she's missed almost a full month of school due to her being sick and some other things.

"And its almost time for school I have my bag packed and ready," she stated I groaned just now realizing that she was fully dressed.

"Mom," I called through the link with frustration at this point I'm not going to be able to stop her from going anywhere without either my mom, Ashley who's currently busy or her mom here to talk her down.

"Alright that's done I'll send it to Loki for a review and then I'll get in contact with Mr. Williams to see how the leg and arm are doing and he'll need to come in for a maintenance check too I'll see if I can schedule that tomorrow," she mumble grabbing her bag and heading out the room I followed after her.

"Angel come on you're not going to school," She stopped gave me a cute glare

"You're not the boss of me and I will hurt you," she threatened I rolled my eyes she walked down the stairs.

"Angel where do you think you're going," I sighed in relief as my mom around the corner to her.

"School I have lots to do and little time, I have homework to turn in, tests to take not to mention my project, my schedule will be booked for the next 2 weeks until I finish my work, if you need anything just ask Loki he's picking up some of my slack very dependable," That's another thing Loki is somehow tied into this, yes he's her personal guard, but he's following every command he even responds when she's not talking like they're somehow linked and can read each other minds which is possible, but highly unlikely since Angel hasn't formed a formal bond to the pack because technically she hasn't shifted occasionally she'll get a message through, but ninety nine percent of the time we can't communicate with her.

"No you're still on bed rest," Angel groaned and muttered under her breath.

"I'm going to school and that's final I love you very much Ms. Michele, but I won't let you interfere with my education," she scowled while pulling her backpack up more and giving her a challenging looked. I watched my mom seeing that she was slightly amused.

"You can only go for a half a day until next week then we'll switch to full time, also college classes you can only take one class this semester especially if you're still in the national science fair," Angel puckered her lips.

"I'll take two classes this semester, today I'll do a full day of school so I can talk to my teachers if I start to feel bad I'll leave immediately then starting tomorrow I'll do a half a day until you clear me," She negotiated my mom stared her down.

"The second class you take has to be approved by me and I want you to come to me immediately if you don't feel well, deal," my mom held out her hand Angel sighed and shook it while mumbling something about my mom making her take an easy or stupid class for school.

"Deal, but no slow classes," she grunted my mom laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I won't I'll do something fun, but go ahead you'll be late and I'll inform Ashley for you," She nodded quickly and ran towards the door.

"Keep an eye on her, its still early for her to be out and about I know Ashley is busy and so are you so send Loki and Jonah with her too just in case you have to be pulled out," I honestly don't want to go to school today I'm actually working this time too, I'm preparing for another trip to visit another pack in the next few days plus we have our own meeting later this week.

"Angel put on your hats and gloves," I instructed she groaned and told me to hurry up while stretching her hat over her head and pulling on the gloves before running out. I picked up her bag she left me before leaving out and spotting her by my jeep waiting impatiently, I sighed and the little pile of snow.

"I'm here," Loki popped up beside me along with Jonah as I lifted Angel up into the truckand shut the door behind her ignoring her grumbling about being able to get into the jeep herself which is a lie.

"I'm leaving both of you in charge of her today I'm dropping her off and picking her up, I want at least one of you to meet her outside of each class and walk her to her next class. If she's feeling ill contact the Luna immediately she won't be in the office today but she'll get here as fast as she can and there's a nurse there who knows about Angel condition, if anything else happens contact me," I instructed today shouldn't be too much but I do know Angel is going overboard on the homework, test and projects.

"Blake hurry up we're late," Angel growled cutely out the window I rolled my eyes at her while tossing her the keys.

"Start the car," she glared and rolled the window back up before the sound of the engine roared to life.

"You can ride with us," IJonah agreed but Loki declined saying he would drive behind us in his own car I shrugged not really caring one way or the other.

(Angel POV)

"There I've got it," I muttered using my soldering iron to mend the two wires together.

"Try it now," I asked Mr. Williams my teacher called him today luckily he was free to come in, right now I'm just making a few upgrades like the metal used for the arm I switched it for something a little more durable for the weather since its cold out certain metals will erode or cause his skin to develop frost bite.

"Perfect and its little light I'll have to get used to that," I nodded I also used less metal that previously I thought it would benefit him more.

"I know the last ones were pretty heavy so I figured you would like to be a little lighter I have the leg also being made I believe it'll be another two weeks, but until then I have a replaced that I've been making for the last few weeks I finally got a alert that it was finished," I explain as Loki pulled out his leg for me I had to use 3d printer from the hospital to make it it'll cover the wires so they won't be exposed to the elements.

"This is temporary I knows its not as fancy as your last one," I say bending down Loki stopped me and took the leg from me I frowned as he laughed a little and shrugged before slowly placing it over his leg while I directed him.

"And we're done," I nodded in agreement while packing my bag up again to go to my next class I still have at least three more test to take and some projects to turn in before I can leave for the day I know Ms. Michele said I can do the full day but I'm actually getting tired.

"Will you be okay walking to your next class?" He asked I nodded quickly its only around the corner.

"Yes you can go to class, mine isn't far," He left telling me he would meet with me after class is over. Loki has been escorting me to and from classes even though I've told him I was fine and that I didn't need much help other than carrying some stuff to the lab for Mr. Williams. I sighed and turned down the hall heading towards my Calculus class, I have two test for this class it should be fairly easy

"You," I heard a low growl I looked up seeing Alexis I swallowed slowly I haven't seen her in awhile in fact she pretty much disappeared. I took a step back as she stalked over to me, she looked different seemed angry, angrier than before, I can feel and see it radiating off her.

"You took everything from me," she hissed as I tried to step out her way. I'm not sure what I took from her.

(Blake POV)

I sighed as our meeting finally wrapped up. We finally met with Alpha Robert from the surrounding area about the rogues and the involvement of humans, apparently they received intel on humans involved in hunting our species for their own experimental sake rogues are assisting them for the money or whatever benefits they can provide for them at the moment.

"I'll be in my office," I take my leave going directly to my office Angel should be here in a few hours which leaves me with some time to relax and go through some of the files Robert gave us, most are profiles on suspected hunters and scientist along with information on rogues although the rogue profiles probably won't lead us anywhere. I take my seat at my desk letting out a breath and closing my eyes, the meeting lasted almost four hours so it's a relief to get out also I'm starving so the chef should be on his way to drop of some food for me.

"Blake," I jumped slightly as my door slammed open I frowned seeing Angel standing there.

"What's wrong?" I asked immediately concerned especially with what looked like a fresh bruise on the side of her cheek I stood up and walked over to her quickly, but she placed a hand on my chest stopping me.

"You're a whore that's what's wrong!!," She half shouted I watched her fist clenched as I stared in shock.

"What are you talking about?" I asked giving her a quick look over just to make sure she wasn't hurt as she glared at me.

"Logan, you cheated and lied," I took a step back as she pushed me with that dark look in her eyes that she occasionally gets.

"What?" She grumbled under her breath and reached out, my head snapped to the right as her hand landed on my cheek.

"You slept with Alexis and didn't tell me that Logan was hers," She accused my mouth dropped the slightest.

"It was one time and I don't even know if we slept together and Logan isn't hers... Who told you this?" I questioned I'll kill whoever told her I gave strict orders to everyone involved to not mention this to Angel.

"You don't know, are you stupid, Logan is clearly yours," She shouted I took a cautious step back as everything seemed to rattle around us.

"Angel just calm down," I say softly before grabbing her as she yelled for me to shut up. I tucked her underneath me as the whole room seemed to collapse around us making me wince as debris fell on top me knocking me down to the ground.

"Get off me," She screeched kicking and screaming I grunted as a hand pulled me up and pulled Angel away from me.

"Angel stop it," Her mom spoke gently with a frown I watched still in shock as her shoulders slumped as if she gave up before she let Ashley and her mom take her away.

"What the hell Blake!!" My mom exclaimed obviously as shocked as I am I looked around taking in the mess she made I officially no longer have an office it looks as if a bomb went off in here. There's a gaping hole in the wall giving me a clear view of the forest and a hole in the ceiling where I could seeing a pack member peering in with shock clearly on written on his face.

"I warned you countless of times to tell her about the situation, its always worse coming from someone else than it is coming from you," She scowled while turning me around to check my back.

"Mom its not even a big deal Logan isn't mine," I grumbled she slapped my back making me yelp and turn around.

"Seriously its not about Logan being your child, its about you not telling the truth and you putting yourself in a situation that questioned the paternity of the child. If you would keep your dick in your pants none of this would be a problem. I swear you're just like your father except you're lacking the common sense," she half shouted before throwing her hands up and storming out the room while my mouth dropped slightly.

"She does have a point," Jace popped his head in the room looking around slowly I growled under my breath warning him to shut the hell up.

"Sorry man, but damn she did a number in here, you really fucked up this time," He let out a low whistle led I picked up a piece of wood and chucked it at him making him laugh as he ducked.

"Leave Jace," He shrugged and leaned against the wall.

"I'm just saying Steph will speak with Angel, but I can get some of the pack to clean and redo the wall" I ignored him and walked out looking for Jonah and Loki to explain to me how this came about.

(Angel POV)

"You're restricted until I feel you can control your attitude and you're also on lock down for a week, that means school and back no extra projects," My mom scolded I ignored her and sat on my bed, well its Ashley's bed she has someone preparing a room for me.

"Angel," I glanced up at Loki as he entered the room with a first aid kit.

"Hey I'm just checking on you," he spoke gently and slowly sat next to me I pouted a bit and nodded making him sigh and place a cool ice pack on my cheek.

"I know it's a lot to take in and I would honestly probably kill my mate after what happened today, but I do think you should give him a chance to explain the situation." He lifted my chin and turned it sides ways before taking my hand in his and gathering

"But he cheated, lied, then had a baby," I chocked back a sob as he wrapped my hand in a bandage before placing a smaller ice pack on it.

"Logan isn't his child Angel, we told you that," He wiped my tears as I shook my head and leaned on his shoulder.

"It is, he always had a string with him. Logan is Blakes child I thought it was weird that they had a string, but now I know they're related," I sobbed into his chest. I was supposed to have Blakes kids not someone else especially not Alexis, not the person who abused me ever since I got back.

"Angel they did a DNA test, its not his," I peeked up at him and shook my head again not believing him because I asked Kheelan if Logan was his and he confirmed they were father and son.

"No Loki, you don't understand they tested them wrong its his, Kheelan isn't wrong and I'm not wrong their strings are connected not like it usually is, I thought it meant they were bonding," he sighed and muttered something under his breath before scooping me into his lap and holding me close.

"I'm sorry Angel," He spoke softly telling me that everything was okay as if he didn't know what else to tell me, but what do you say to someone in my situation things can't possibly get better now. He has a kid and Alexis now. I'm no longer the Luna, nor would I be his mate.

---------

A/N

Alright i know i haven't updated in awhile I'm trying to finish up the book so I'm going to try to update more frequently as you all know I have a child now and recently gained temp custody of my niece who is close to a year older than mine so I'm pretty much up  to my neck in diapers and chaos, but I'm going to try hard to finish this i honesty forgot where I was going with this book so you'll have to bare with me while I try to find all my old files on my timeline for the events.  Any questions email me ( email is on profile)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 95 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
552 30 31
"You do have quite the temper." I whispered and saw him look down and laugh. When he looked up, he stepped closer to me and we were an inch apart. I...
532K 13.5K 39
"YOU ARE MINE" Blake said. He had his arm around my neck preventing me from escaping. "Get off me you psycho!" I shouted while struggling to get free...
2.2M 61.9K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...