AMARANTHINE| The Eternal Love...

By misslullaby_

COMPLETED (Turning Into A Webtoon) Highest in Vampire #33 I died yesterday. Maybe around 11:47 PM? And it was... More

AMARANTHINE WEBTOON Published
Ch.1) The death of 11:47
Ch. 2) Reborn
Ch.3) Getting Used To It
Ch. 4) Forbidden
Ch.5) Sad Melodies
Ch. 6) Bed Time
Ch.7) Eternal Love
Ch.8) Inevitables |Part 1|
Ch.9) Inevitables |Part 2|
Ch.10) The Other Choice
Ch.11) Move On
Ch. 12) In my heart Patience
Author's Note
Ch. 13) One Week
Ch.14) Three days
Ch. 15) It's Okay |Part 1|
A/N **IMPORTANT!!**
Ch. 15) My Amaranthine |Part 2|
Ch. 16) The Blessing
**!!!!I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!***
Ch. 17) Our Belongings
Ch. 18) Markys
Ch. 19) Dresses and Messes
Ch.20) Sorrow Like a Sad Song
*Urgent**!!!
Ch. 21) Nothing but Afraid
Ch. 22) Semi Silent Secrets
Ch 23.) The August Ball
Ch. 24) Lies and Truths Amidst Mirrors
Ch. 25) This Time
Ch. 26) The Colors Amidst the Black
Ch. 27) In One Moment
Ch. 28) The Trials of Love
Ch. 29) The Poetry and Tortures of Love
Ch. 30) Holding Me
****A/N Deadline is Feb 12!!!***
Ch. 31) Don't Leave
Ch. 32) Healing, Forgiveness & Love in the New Year
Ch. 33) Precious Moments
!!Sneak Peek!!
Ch. 34) Blood
Ch. 35) Falling Into Place
DOLENT
Amaranthine BOOK 2 IS UP!
Message for my Webtoon Readers!!

Ch.36) Epilouge| Even in the Ever After

4.2K 237 41
By misslullaby_

A/N: It's the final chapter guys 😭. Let us mourn the end...
But be sure to enjoy!

Five Years Later

Look mommy?" Nicholas brings a small finger up to his mouth in a shushing motion, "Look."

Shaking my head I make my way closer to him, "Messiah," I call him by his middle name, "what in the world are you doing there?"

"Mommy shush!" He whispers yells then grabs my hand, "Listen. Listen..." I allow him to pull me closer to those now overly familiar black doors. After all I'd find myself in the room behind those doors so much more often. It was like my second room. I guess in a way it made him feel better, or healed to say.

"Listen to what honey, I don't think-" I shut my mouth when I hear the soft sounds of the cello filling the air, overflowing to the long dark hall behind me. That eerie, magnetic, beautiful tunes, gracing my ears, stroking my heart. And I can't help but smile and want to cry all that same time. Such alluring music, I knew all too well, I knew it's effects. The ability to grapple with ones soul, tempt it, and yet bring it life graciously. Divine it was I suppose. Like the night I'd lost everything. And the night I gained everything thing too. Or maybe it was how I knew that those tunes were being produced and catered to the world by him.

Poking my head through the partially open door I sneak a look at him. Seated there comfortably like home, in a chair and the cello in between his legs. The bow, shifting back and forth, slightly diagonal as it ran across the string. Low and high the tunes, deep and soft, they played. I shift my gaze from the instrument to the man playing it.

Jerias eyes were closed, and his brows were pulled like he felt the music. Which I was sure he did, he wore a simple black t shirt paired with sleek slightly hugging black pants. He arms bared as they stretch forward and back, his hair hanging low over his forehead, casting a shadow over his handsome and expressive features.

In a way. At that exact moment, he looked... both lost, and found.

"I wanna be just like daddy," Nicholas whispered and looks at me with a very beautiful and hopeful smile. That smile, Jerias claimed, was mine. Cheerful and wide. But I always thought it to be his. Jerias knew not of just how warm his beaming grin was. Nicholas's eyes on the other hand, I could claim to be my own. Round and wide, but his lashes much longer. His iris certainly much lighter in blue. His hair bronzed slowly over time into a more sandy golden blond mixing with shades of dark brown at the root. Much like his deep autumn skin tone.

"Can I go in?" He tugs at my skirt.

"I don't know-"

"Come," Jerias halts his movements then looks up at the door, "Can't hide behind that door forever right?"

Grinning I shake my head all while pushing open the door, and Nicholas runs inside up next to him. Jerias stood before bending down then toward Nicholas who was still very little. He grew a little slower compared to other nosferatus, but still much faster than a normal human. He was almost six and his height reached nearly 55 inches. So he was such a cute little thing next to his father Jerias who was terribly tall and terribly strong. But you could tell he'd be just as handsome as him one day. Nicholas slightly softer in comparison with roundness to his gentle feature of course. But he looked like him, besides the color of his eyes and hair.

I watch them exchange a few words. Nicholas full of extreme elation as he points to the piano, and Jerias patting his head, pulling him closer to share a kiss on his forehead. Finally he stands and beckons Nicholas to follow and they sit together in front of the piano. Jerias plays first, teaching him something new or old perhaps, and Nicholas follows after giving it a go.
He was a fast learner that boy, I watched him learn music with Jerias ever so often and I always came back each time impressed. I wasn't much of a musician myself... heck, I couldn't even sing a tune if I tried but, I knew good music when I heard it.

"Good job," Jerias whispers to him, "Now try it this way... good, good. Practice that for a bit I'll be back I'm just going to talk to your mom for a second."

"Okay, when you come back, can I show you something I learned by myself?" Nicholas asks.

"All by yourself?" Jerias's brows shoot up and he grins at him, "Impressive, can't wait to hear it."

Jerias then makes his way to me as Nicholas focuses his attention back to the piano. His eyes lock with mine then he grabs me by my waist and pull us out in the halls.

"Morning love," he kisses me all while backing me up against the wall.

I sneak my hand up his arms around me, "Morning," I laugh against his lips, "Sleep well?"

"Mm, thanks for waking me," he mumbles sarcastically.

"You were sleeping so soundly," I lift my arms to wrap around his neck, "I couldn't find it in me to ruin it."

"You're lying Ines. You know what happens when you lie."

"Oh you mean the same thing that would've happened if I woke you up this morning right?"

Jerias grins then, shifting his mouth down my chin and to my neck, slipping his hand down my waist to my legs where he lifts my long skirt up for access underneath.

"Jerias," I whisper, "No... Nicholas is right there you can't do that."

"I'm hungry," he says but it sounded more like a warning. As if to say I should've never even tried to refuse him.

I lift my hand to his shoulders and Jerias lifts a hand above my head using the wall to hold his weight, "Then feed Jerias but we definitely are not doing this." I shake my head at him.

And he looks away for a moment then, huffs out quietly before looking back at me with an annoyed expression, "We wouldn't be here if you'd just wake me up this morning.

"Oh, so I can be late for work?" I ask.

"It's been three days now, you're working so late these days, all so you can just come back home with your bullshit," Jerias groans and I smile at his whining.

"My bullshit?" I question.

"Yeah, your bullshit. 'Oh no Jerias not tonight I'm so exhausted."

"Well, that's cause I am exhausted. Can you imagine working with a dozen little Nicholas's running around all day? Can you? Cause it is not easy. Kids are definitely not easy."

Jerias groans again then wraps his arms around me before sighing. He lowers his head against my shoulders, "You're killing me here Ines."

"I'm sorry," I pat his back, "I'll make it up to you. I promise."

"You better. Do you know what's it like? Watching you walk around looking so sexy. Even in your sleep Ines. And that makes me not get any sleep. You're seriously killing me here," he mumbles.

"Oh is that why you've been sleeping on the couch?" I ask.

Jerias lifts his head then narrows his eyes at me, "Don't you pretend like you didn't know why."

"I didn't," I say quickly in my defense, "I just thought you were doing paperwork or something."

Jerias rolls his eyes then looks at me with lids narrowed still, "I'm calling your boss. Make sure he gets you home early today."

"Do not call my boss."

"I'm calling him. Tonight," his voice lowers and gazes at my lips before grinning a tiny bit, "I feed Ines. And we fuck."

He lets me go with that and heads back into the room. Running after him laughing I nudge him, "Watch your mouth," I point, then I rush past him with open arms to Nicholas, "Come here baby," I grin and Nicholas laughs as he skips into my embrace.

I stand all while lifting him, "Be a good boy and annoy daddy with all your might while I'm gone okay?"

"Are you coming home late again mommy?

Jerias laughs under his breath, "No she's definitely not."

"Will I see you before daddy drops me off at Auntie Arie?" Nicholas looks at me excited.

"Oh, honey... no. You'll be gone by the time I come home. Jerias make sure you bring him out to feed before you go. I'm sure he's hungry. Right honey, you're hungry hmm."

"A little."

"Okay," Jerias almost sounded annoyed and I don't hold back from laughing. He hated when he had to bring Nicholas to eat. Nosferatus fed on their own starting much younger than Nick's age now. I found it hard to believe but I knew the strength and brute that he carried probably helped immensely for these supernatural creatures. Except Nicholas was half human, and although his fathers genes outweighed mine considerably, he was still a tad bit weaker than other Nosferatus which made his desire to feed much lower, it was only about every three to four days that extended to seven days sometimes, but that also meant he couldn't catch an animal with his own brute strength and speed. He lacked a bit of the predator like instinct nosferatus naturally inhabited as they grew.

Plus he was scared. He hated going out in the woods alone, and refused to ever go again without Jerias.

He was so heartbreakingly cute the day he rushed back home from the woods. Clinging to my skirt, and whining about how scary it was all alone out there.

Jerias has gone with him every single time ever since, and whenever they're done hunting he takes him to the small lake farther out to calm him.

"Daddy says he doesn't like going with me mommy. He says I'm big enough to do it on my own now."

"Oh," I look from Nicholas to Jerias, "I thought I told him to stop saying that. Huh. Maybe I will come late tonight."

Jerias sits back down on the seat in front of the piano before he glances at me for a split second with heavy eyes, "I dare you Ines." He tells me

"Really?" I raise my brow giving him a look before rolling my eyes, "Don't mind him sweetie. You'll have daddy as long as you need him no matter how old you are." Lowering him back down I share a kiss with him and a big hug, "Now go. I'll see you tomorrow when you get back kay?"

"Okay. Bye mommy." He wraps his little arms around me before rushing back to his father's side on the piano.

I look at Jerias with my hands on my hips for just a second before shaking my head at him and walking over, "Stop saying that to him Jerias, he's scared a little. So what. Just deal with it." I whisper in his ear before kissing his cheek.

"Yeah, he gets it from you."

"Oh shut up. I'll see you later okay."

"Not too late," he turns to face the piano, "I'm warning you love."

"Mhmm, like I said, see you later."

And I'm out the house in few minutes after a making snack to eat on the way there. I found myself smiling the whole way there, I'd been overly happy with my life lately, even if Jerias never moved to the US. After all too many people loved him and praised him here, and he'd finally expressed to me how he felt a duty to his people despite the stressful moments, serving his people was what he loved most. It made him feel proud and I do not hold it against him. It was expected of him, Jerias was far too much a noble man for anything otherwise. It got a annoying sometime because it felt like I was living with an angel who knew how to do so dealing harm... but, he was still the ever so kind Jerias and that was who he'd always be. It wasn't a bad thing in the end, it never could be.

Anyways I had done my fair share of influence within the community as well. The education system made it a requirement to have the history and importance of Amaranthine taught in both the last and tenth year curriculum thanks to me. They learned the truth of its effects when it becomes required for nosferatu to have one, and how the influence has lessened the number of nosferatus naturally bonded to other nosferatus as of course the number of bonds began to lower significantly and people had begun to notice and question the fact of it. The answer for it too lied within the Amaranthine bonding. Love goes beyond just this little city of nosferatus people realized. It instead touched every corner of the universe. And now people were learning all about it and at much younger age. It's been five years now and has been an entire success in my opinion and many other. Though except for those still bitter about the whole Amaranthine love. People jokingly call it the Eternal Love instead of the Eternal Source, including myself.

Which was fine, in a way it brought light to what many still take way too seriously. It was good to laugh about it sometimes.

Other times, it was sad to hear about all the people who died because of it.

Yet five years since everything happened- five years and everything has changed it seemed, everything seemed like a dream before. But it wasn't. It was real. But so was life now.

"Ines?" Kyanna sings as I make my way to her classroom before I head to my own, "Is that you. Are you- dare I say! Really on time?!"

"Ha. Ha." I roll my eyes, "Yes I'm on time. Though Jerias is mad as hell at me for it."

"Mm... Finding trouble keeping balance with life?"

"Not really..." I shrug which was true everything was good honestly, though I too can admit to missing sex with Jerias.

"What's that look?" Kyanna smiles slyly like she knows what in thinking about.

"Nothing," I bat her away from me when she comes close.

"Well stop standing there looking silly. Tell Sebastian I need the book back before the third bell."

"You tell him yourself he's your husband?" I say before walking away, "We'll meet you at lunch okay."

Sebastian was now my teacher aid as he was in training. Anna managed to get him a job here, and fortunately for me, he was under my wing and quite helpful if I can admit. The kids loved him that's for sure, he was great at story telling.

He babysat Nick at times which I was immensely grateful for.

The rest of the day goes by slow and I knew it was because I anticipated going back home even if I didn't want to admit it. Lunch was fine as we went out to eat today and I learned from Kyanna -who just  happened to always know all the gossip- that rumor is Lana's gotten herself Eternal Source. And I couldn't help but love the world and it reliable way of allowing karma to work it's way into our lives. For that was karma at its best.

The kids were great in the afternoon, later though, I was told by the principal to go home this time while Sebastian awaited the parents pick up. Which was surely the works of Jerias no doubt, who was home waiting for me, reading a book.

I changed into a loose shirtsleeves dress, "How was Nick?" I asked knowing he was gone by now, "I missed him all day. Did you let him feed?"

"Yes. He was fine, quite happy to see Ronan."

"Ronan picked him up?"

"Yeah," he scuffs, "I think Nick loves him more than us," he says jokingly.

"Ronan spoils him too much," I mutter then join Jerias on the bed kissing him, staring intently before saying, "You could try being romantic Jerias."

"What's that mean?"

"That means candles, dinners, dates. It only makes sex better when you have a happy girlfriend."

He smiles finally looking up from his book, "You want romance Ines?"

"Just a little would've been nice today. Being as you pulled me from work and everything," still I hug him shrugging, "though it's alright, we can do that another time. Come on let's make dinner." I slap his thigh with the expectancy of his following me to the kitchen, which he does all while expressing to me he does not care for dinner tonight.

"Listen blood sucker," I start all while not looking at him, "You may not care for food, but I do."

I can almost feel him rolling his eyes, but I still reach for a pot when we get to the kitchen I let it fill with water turning around to look at him while it does.

"I'm hungry." I say hands on waist.

His hands get stuffed into the pockets of his dark pants, "So am I," he steps close. He smiles a little when he's close enough and touches my cheek, "and I must tell you, I can saturate that hunger of yours quite easily."

Now I roll my eyes pushing his hand away, "You must be confused. Pretty sure it's the other way around."

He grabs my wrist just as quickly, the stubble he was beginning to let grow on his face made him seem handsomely older now, his narrowed golden eyes had grown brighter and brighter as times gone by. He was playful, sweet, and home much more often, more often than I at times but that also meant he got to be Nicholas's favorite.

"Why are you stalling?" He ask smoothly.

"I am not stalling," I retort, "I'm just actually genuinely hungry. A girl can't be hungry? I can't eat? Do you really not want a happy girlfriend? Will you let go of my wrist now please."

He rolls his eyes openly to me but still lets go reaching behind me to shut the water I forgot was still running.

"Go away. You're distracting me." I wave my hands before grabbing the pot and putting it to boil.

"Ines... could-" Jerias sighs running a hand down his face, "Could you be anymore..." he waves a hand leaning against the counter struggling to find the word.

"What?" I look at him, grabbing ingredients, "Amazing? Sexy? Wonderful? Awesome? In-"

"Annoying." Jerias laughs.

"Yes actually I can. Pass me the cutting board and a knife," I smile sweetly at him.

He kisses me as he hands me both of them, "You know I love you," he whispers.

Placing both items down in the counter besides me I hold his face and kiss him back, enchanted by the intense way he stared at me, "Yes, I do." I whisper back.

"I'm just really suffering here," he voice is monotone and matter a fact, "But I'll let you eat. Just rush. A teeny tiny bit for me love okay."

My lips meet his once more and his smile is once again present but still small and he's holding my waist pressing my body against him, "See? Now you've got a happy girl. Look at you," I slap his arm gently with the back of my hand before pulling away and starting to chop vegetables, "working your charms. Aren't you just lovely?

Jerias's lower back meets the counter again and he crosses his arm raising a brow at me, "Honestly I'm not too concerned about having a happy girlfriend."

I stop chopping for just a second and give him a look, but he gazes at me curiously for some reason, "Listen, you gonna help," I ask, "or just stand there looking pretty? Standing here talking nonsense."

"What? I don't," going back to his previous statement he shrugs as if to say 'honest to God'.

I raise my knife at him, "Keep talking." Then I grab the vegetables to rinse them before frying them in a pot.

"Ines relax."

"Whatever. Go read your book or something." I pour oil into the pan then go searching in the cabinets, "Where are the seasonings I bought?"

"Are you mad because I said I don't want a happy girlfriend." Jerias laughs.

"Jerias-"

"Here." He reaches above me and hands me the seasoning I was looking for.

"Why is it so high up huh? These cabinets are too high. This never happened back when I was alive before. Now I'm surrounded by giants and I can't even reach shit. And who said this is the one I wanted."

"You're using it aren't you." He says pointing to my sprinkling some in the pan.

"Didn't I tell you to go read your book." I suck my teeth at his humored expression, "What am I amusement?"

"A tad bit, yeah."

"Go read your book. Just go. Go, go, go."

Jerias laughs boldly now, "Here you need this too."

Taking it a bit aggressively without even looking at it I shove it back at him holding my arm out, "I don't need anymore seasoning."

"It's not seasoning," his honey voice smiles as he speaks. What the hell did he find so funny?

"Well I don't want it anyway. Here. Just take it I'm busy."

He hisses playfully, "O-oh. That's harsh love," then he adds, "Well I'm not taking it back I've already spent a lot of money on it."

"What..." I say mostly confused suddenly. Because before he'd even finished his sentence I'd already began to process the velvet feel of the small roundish box in my hand that I could now tell was black as I finally looked at it. Staring bewilderingly back and forth from the box in my hand and Jerias, my mouth parts to speak but no words come out. But still I feel my lips form into a wide smile.

He smiles back almost laughing, "Go on, open it." He say in anticipation.

But all I can do is shake my head still, "Jerias? What... What is this?" I ask stupidly in disbelief.

"What is it?" He repeats the question lightly with wit.

"Are- Is- I mean... are you asking me..."

"Asking you?" he balances on his toes on and off playfully, "Well, I guess you could say I'd rather have a happy wife than a happy girlfriend."

Slowly tears pool the edge of my eyes. Tears of happiness, and elation fills my blood and makes my heart dance, makes my stomach do flips, "You're kidding right?"

He scuffs, "Mm... No. Would kind of be a ridiculous joke right? I'm quite positive one you'd beat me up for." He laughs a little shrugging, "So no."

"Jerias..."

He wipes my cheek, "What? Surprised?" He asked.

"I mean! Yeah! Kinda!"

"Well... awhile back on this same day," he says lowly, sweetly grinning, "September 20th you said you didn't want to get married until after five years had passed. You weren't ready then you said, too young." I met his eyes which look shiny and hopeful and distant, as if the memory he spoke of happened just yesterday, "So I uh, waited exactly five years... and well yeah... here we are."

"Oh my God." I whispered, thinking back to the time, confused as hell as to how he knew since I had said that to Arie and not him, "That's why you never asked me." I laugh, realizing the sense of things, then I'm hugging him so tightly it almost hurt my arms.

"Of course." I say my voice muffled in his shoulders, "Of course I'll marry you."

"Yes?"

"Yes," I pull away enough to see his happy expression, nodding at him I whisper it again, "Yes."

"Good." He say lowly. His eyes apparent with a glee I never thought I'd see arise in him so easily.

"Good."

"Great," he kisses me, "But you haven't even opened the box."

"Right! Oh my god," then I look at him slyly smiling at him knowingly, "You are so unromantic Jerias. You didn't even get down on your knees." But I open the box anyways to find a gold ring, bejeweled with an oval shaped ruby at the center of the design, tiny crystal diamond coming around the large ruby and across the band of the ring, "Wow." I stare at him wide eyed brows raised mostly in attempt to act more shocked then I felt but I drop my shoulders quickly and I laugh a little when Jerias rolls his eyes, "You're right I'm not gunna act surprised, everyone knows you're rich. But that's a big jewel, not gunna lie."

"Do you like it?" He ask sarcastically, "Can you talk about that?"

"Of course I like it. I love it. I'd love anything you got me," I put the ring on, "It's... very different though." I look at him curiously finding it strange that he got a ruby ring instead of a diamond, "But I can see the thought here. I would've gotten the same thing if I got to chose so thank you."

"Yeah," he scratches the back of his head unsure, "I just... wasn't sure if you'd like it. The ruby... uh, it reminded me of you... so..."

I stare at him with a small smile keen to his quiet embarrassment and I watched as is he fumbles over words to add quickly.

"It's just, it was- pretty and simple a-and classy so... it made me think of you when I saw it." He waves a hand as if in defense to say, "I looked at other one too but that one... I just... liked it for you."

"It's different." I shrug.

"Bad... different?" He ask cautiously, "I didn't want to tell anyone so I didn't ask Arie for help but maybe-"

I shake my head hugging his torso unable to stop my smile, "No Jerias." I say before he gets carried away in worries, "It's good different. I love it. I love you. And I love that you put so much thought into it. Now kiss me." I pucker my lips for him and he meets mine sweetly staying for a moment and I hear him sigh deeply before his tongue touches my lips and I part them for him but he pulls back a little.

"One step closer..." he mutters, "Then you're completely mine."

"I was always completely yours silly."

"You keep saying that lie."

"It's true. Ah! But," I pull at his chest a bit when I remember to tell him, "I'm keeping my last name. Mrs. Archer okay? I'm not feeling the whole Mrs. Ermanno thing."

His eyes narrow staring at me in disbelief, seeming as though be thinking deeply before saying, "Yeah we'll talk about that another time then."

"There's nothing to talk about," I laugh, "I'm keeping my last name, that doesn't make us any less married. Now come on." I turn the fire off under the pot and pan grabbing his hand, "Lets go upstairs."

"Oh?" Jerias looks shocked, "Not hungry anymore?"

"I'll eat after," I stare at him seductively before pulling him out the kitchen with a nudge at his hand. Yet one of his arms rush around my waist and the other behind my knees before he lifts me off my feet. Yelping in surprise I giggle before wrapping my arms around his shoulders, "Aren't you happy?" I whisper kissing his neck.

"Certainly," he walks upstairs and I stare at his face then kiss his jaw and his cheek and his lips and I tell him I love him one time but I do so in way where are eyes meet and I feel the depth of his own love within me. I do so in a way where I know that even if I didn't say it he'd know anyways, he'd hear it anyways, he'd feel it anyways. Because I loved him. I loved him far more than I loved anyone else before and I loved our family, our life. Everything we'd been through to create this perfect, perfect moment.

And many, many more.

A/N: Lol this not the end you guys. There's a second book AMARANTHINE| Love Unveiled so be on the look out 😆
Have a wonderful night!

Comment and vote lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9M 517K 50
#01 in vampire [10.07.2017] #01 in fantasyfiction [14.03.2021] #2 in Prestige awards #03 in thriller [28.05.2018] #02 in romance [04.10.2018] I...
123K 6.9K 56
Highest ranking :- # 2 Fantasy (9/05/16) "Now please tell me the truth. Tell me who I am." I asked. He put those bags on one corner of the room and s...
5.4K 639 63
Ranked 25 in fantasy (09/05/18) ******************************** "I want you to negotiate with me..",he said in his commanding voice. So it's again m...
3K 129 12
There are two species of vampires, ones created by the Lilith Curse, and those created by The First Witch. The Originals were created by The First Wi...