Relationship With My Boyfrien...

由 KearaBoo

(Book #5 out of Best Friend Series) ______________________________ "Nina." I halt in my steps, moving away fr... 更多

Family Tree
Synopsis.
Authors Note
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70. - Epilogue
Good News!!
Disappointed.
Exciting!

Chapter 32.

36.6K 969 575
由 KearaBoo

Honestly mind the song, I love titanic and this song popped out to me. Don't listen to it if you don't like it. Just a suggestion :) otherwise enjoy the chapter

"Eric!" I scream, stepping in front of him so he can't get to Jace.

"My girlfriend? You fucking bastard!" Eric shouts at the man behind me and I flinch. I still can't believe this is happening. I can't believe my brother did this to me. My own flesh and blood, someone whose supposed to be on my side no matter what, betrayed me. "You're messing around with my girlfriend? Out of all the other girls in the school! What the fuck?"

I go to say something about how it was him first when Jace cuts me off completely.

"Think about why that is, Eric," he growls. "What did you do for, Nina? Kiss her on the cheek? Give her a side hug? I gave her so much more than you did, and even then you could never compare."

Eric is fuming, shaking as Jace speaks while I stand stunned at what he just said. He's insinuating what we did - boasting about it which makes me feel highly uncomfortable. Eric doesn't need to know any of this.

"What'd you do, huh?" Eric shoves Jace, but the man doesn't do anything in return. He's glaring, but maybe he knows Eric won't do any harm. That's how I feel. "What did you tell her to make her do this?"

"Have fun," Caleb snickers and walks out of the room, shutting the door behind him. I'm the only one who notices his departure.

"Is it really so hard to believe that maybe - just maybe - she was sick of your choir boy act?" He questions and now Eric looks confused and angry. "She knows, Eric, she knows all about your conquests."

That's partially a lie, I don't really know anything besides the lone fact that he cheated on me. For all I know it could've been only one time or a hundred times with thousands of different girls. My heart rate picks up at the thought. What if the whole relationship was a lie? What if he was playing me the entire time?

Tears were falling before, but now they cascade even faster. Thoughts threaten to take over my entire being and all I can do is listen to Jace as he reveals something that I failed to do.

"You're lying." He drags out through gritted teeth.

"About what? I'm pretty sure she knows what she saw-"

"Shut the fuck up," he barks, pacing the floor with his hand tugging at his blonde hair. "Just shut up, goddammit."

"The truth was going to come out eventually," Jace disregards Eric's instructions. I watch with tears as the two men argue, not knowing what to do, but seem unable to talk.

You're weak, Nina. Absolutely weak.

"It's been going on for how long now?" Jace asks, pretending to think. "Two years? Three?"

"Nina?" Eric turns to me with glossy and guilty eyes, but my attention is stuck on the revelation that Jace lied to me. He told me he didn't know exact details of Eric's affairs, but that doesn't seem to be the case. "Look at me, sweetheart."

"Don't talk to her like that," Jace growls and shoves him away from me. I'm frozen in place, too many things going on at once. Funny how my mind is stuck on one thing that shouldn't even be that big of a deal.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do with my girlfriend," Eric sneers back, shoving Jace's chest again.

"She's not your girlfriend anymore-"

"Stop." My voice is barely audible and I'm surprised it honestly attracts both the guys attention.

"Nina-"

"Is it true?" I ask Eric, even though it obviously is. I'll work from there.

"Look, it's hard to explain-"

"Don't lie to me," I cry out. "I saw you. I saw you at the Christmas break party with two girls hanging on you I saw you! So tell me the truth or so help me god-"

"Fine! Yes, it's true," he finally confesses, looking like he may cry any second. He may cry any second. How is he hurting from this? How in anyway possible is he hurting from all this? "But Nina, you need to let me explain."

I ignore him. "How many times?"

Eric's eyes shift to Jace who is now behind me and calmly watching the whole thing go down. I wish he would leave, just so I can talk to Eric with privacy, but something tells me he won't lie with Jace in here.

"Fuck," he runs a hand through his hair. "Nina-"

I hate how he says my name. I have how he's acting like he's ashamed. I hate how he's trying not to cry. I hate him for ruining me. I hate him for ruining us. I hate him for destroying everything I loved. I hate him.

"It's a simple question, Eric," I surprise myself by how monotone I sound. "How. Many. Times?"

"I don't know." His answer causes a pain to burst in my stomach. I feel my heart ache, memories of him becoming clouded and potentially fake.

"Was it one girl? Or was it different every time?" The questions shoot out of my mouth before I can think over them. It helps me to not think about the theme of the conversation. 

"Nina, I don't know if you should-" Jace tries, but fails miserably to stop the conversation from going any further.

"Eric?"

"It was different," He croaks, tortures. I was tortured when I saw you. When I saw my whole life being flushed down the toilet.

"What was the furthest you got with them?" I have to ask. It's my last really intense and important question. It's one that's haunted my dreams and threatened to take me over. I no longer can say I'm a saint and saved myself for him, but I've yet to have sex.

He groans, a pained sound, throwing his head back. Jace tries to talk me out of the question, knowing something about the situation that I don't. I'll deal with that later.

"Please," my eyes well up with tears again. I'm hopeful that it was minor stuff, that I'm not as big of a fool as I believe myself to be, but when he speaks, that hope dies. Along with my sanity.

"Sex."

No respect. No love. No anything for this man. Maybe deep down I knew that this was the truth behind the madness, but I couldn't bring myself to accept it. I couldn't bring myself to accept that the Eric that I loved really seized to exist. And now I've stooped down to the level I never wanted.

All I want to is to lung at him, slap him in the face a few times or even just claw at his arms, but my body doesn't ever agree with my head and I let out a sob instead. Yes, I know, pathetic.

I fall straight into Jace's arms and he does his best to soothe me. When I manage to peek at Eric, he looks heartbroken, but at this point I think he's just a really good actor.

I feel like something inside of me has died and though it's not necessarily true, I do feel like I've lost fifteen years of memories and good times. All because the man I shared them with is a no good liar.

"This is about Janine, isn't it?" Eric speaks, to Jace I presume, and he sounds infuriated.

"Don't bring her into this," Jace growls, not too loud which I respect.

Eric laughs a sick, bitter, sarcastic laugh. "You ruin my relationship because I ruined yours."

I guess he has nothing to lose anymore since I know he's been cheating on me, though the reminder doesn't make it hurt any less.

"Leave it alone," Jace tries again, his voice deep with emotion. And it's not just anger anymore, it's also hinted with sadness. Now I'm paying attention. Might as well get everything out on the table since I already feel like crap. "Just because you lose your girlfriend doesn't mean you can make my life hell."

Now he seems worried and I begin to panic.

"You're still mad that I hooked up with her while you were dating," he spits. "So you decide to go after my girlfriend to spite me. Isn't that right?"

Jace is oddly pale, and my mind becomes clouded again. I move away from the one person I felt I could trust at the moment, putting a palm to my forehead.

"Shut up!" Jace yells, a sign of absolute worry and...truth.

"Just admit it," he taunts. I feel sick, the feeling only increasing when Jace lunges at my ex-boyfriend. He tackles him to the ground, yelling profanities and throwing punches. I don't have the energy to scream. I do cry harder, though.

The noise is loud enough that it draws the attention of my mother and father and uncle and brother. They come running in to see the problem and immediately try to break the boys apart. Uncle Jackson helps Eric up who is nursing a welted eyes and my dad is restricting Jace.

He looks unscathed. Surprising.

"Nina?" My dad questions, concern and confusion written all over his face. I look between Jace and Eric, but can't bother with it for too long.

Jace lied. He said he never dated anyone. Said he'd never been in love. Told me he knew no details of Eric and other girls. Turns out he had a girlfriend - may or may not have loved her - and she cheated on him with Eric. Seems that it messed him up and now he's getting revenge by becoming close to me. I feel like I could puke up all of my inner organs.

"Take them out," I sob, I can't do this. I really can't. It's too much. "Please."

"Nina!" Jace yells as my dad puts his hand around his shoulders and goes to lead him out. "Nina! Don't listen to him! He's lying!"

I shake my head and turn to my mom so she can provide comfort. I catch a glimpse of Caleb eyeing me with a hint of sorrow before following my dad out of the room.

I don't stop crying until I'm too exhausted to do anything and fall asleep while in my moms arms.

Colten's POV.

"Would someone like to explain to me what the hell is going on?" I demand, once we've successfully gotten away from my daughter.

I don't like seeing my babygirl in tears - the love of my fucking life whose middle name matches my obsession of twilight - and chances are one of these assholes is the cause so I won't be surprised if I go to jail for assault and battery tonight. Now I just need to know what they did so I can bruise my knuckles.

They remain silent.

"No one?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I've been hooking up with, Nina." I'm sick, but manage to look at Eric who is angrier than anyone I've ever seen before. And I've been in my fair share of fights and scuffles so anger isn't new to me. "Eric found out."

"Okay," I clench my jaw, trying my hardest to picture my beautiful Nikki and daughter so I don't completely obliterate the boy in front of me.

If I do this, Nina will hate me and Nikki won't fuck me.

"And Eric cheated on her before that."

Fuck Nikki. 

___________________
Heyyy!!!!! I got it out guys and I swear it took me ten thousand tries because it just wasn't good enough but I think it turned out okay. Hopefully you guys think so too!!

What do you think? Are you surprised that Eric didn't beat up Jace the first chance he got? Are you glad the truth is finally revealed? Will they tell everyone else? Whose Janine? Is Eric right about Jace's motives? He was hesitant on them hanging out before this :/

Don't be a silent reader!!

Enjoy. Love you all <3

Like and comment :)

Snapchat: kearaboo01
Twitter: KearaSanders

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

479 36 35
"Hey, babe." I rolled my eyes and ignored Jace. "Giving me the cold shoulder i see." I just kept ignoring him. Out of the corner of my eye I could se...
11.1K 38 4
"Grab that plate and throw it on the floor." I told him, handing him a plate. "Why am I---" "Just do it!" I yelled, trying to hold back the tears...
170K 4K 40
"Don't look at me like that. I promise I will make you feel like a queen, when living here." He said looking straight through me. He came closer and...
235 23 11
"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face fueling with anger. I look at her baffled...