The Italian Billionaire's Lov...

By Sinaidkincaid16

She's nothing like the classy, curvaceous, leggy blondes that frequent his bed...yet something about the bedr... More

SYNOPSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31:
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 12

716K 14.6K 1K
By Sinaidkincaid16

'Rocco, I think I need the day off,' Alina was rushing around starting orders but not finishing them, her mind totally not on the job, for once in her life.

'You're only getting married tomorrow,' he folded his arms.

'Yeah well, I have not tried my dress on. I'm supposed to collect it at three. I need to get a manicure. My hairdresser wants to see me today, before she styles my hair tomorrow. I don't know where the time is going,' she began pacing around in earnest. Rocco recognized the tell tale signs. He'd witnessed it a few times previously when she was developing a stress attack.

'Okay go,' he mumbled. She was of no good value at the moment. He looked at all the incomplete orders lined up. 'It's a good thing we're closed for business tomorrow. Or else you'll be driving me crazy till the hour of the wedding.'

'I'm sorry,' she smiled contritely.

'Go, go,' he waved her away. 'I have things to do.' Rocco was going to surprise her with a three tier wedding cake. He'd begun it earlier in the week. He just needed to add the finishing touches.

     'Alina, you're home early,' Caroline smiled.

'I had to collect the dress,' Alina smiled, 'and some last minute running around.'

'So you're not going back then?'

No, I'm a total nervous wreck.

'The guys will manage tonight and we will be closed tomorrow, so yeah. I'm home for the rest of the day.'

'Good I think you should get some rest. You've been up at four every day this week.'

'I do feel exhausted,' Alina rolled her neck about.

'I organized a surprise for you,' Caroline smiled.

'Oh what's that,' Alina asked enthusiastically.

'You're getting a full body massage a bit later, although if you want, I could reschedule it for earlier.'

'Caroline, that must cost a fortune. I don't want---.'

'You only get married once,' Caroline laughed.

We're not talking conventional weddings here. Who knows how this is going to pan out. Even though he warned there will be no divorce.

'Besides, you pay me a salary to do the books. I don't get to spend the money.'

'Yes but that is for you and Emily. We spoke about starting a fund for Emily, remember?'

'You are a wonderful aunt to Emily, Alina. In my circumstances, I could not have prayed for a better sister,' tears welled in Caroline's eyes.

'Oh sis,' Alina knelt down in front of Caroline. 'You know I'll do anything for you and Emily.
Even marry the most arrogant brute I've come across.
You're the only family I have.'

'Now that you are getting married, you will have to think about your own children very soon.

'Well,' Alina blushed and stood up again. 'That may happen, but I will always love Emily, you know that.'

'It will happen Alina. Tomas loves children. You only have to watch him with Emily. His eyes lights up when she calls him "Toe-muz" and she listens animatedly to every word Tomas utters.

'Yes he told me he wants children,' Alina mumbled.

'I don't know if we should move in with you guys---,' Caroline voiced her concern.'

'Whatever do you mean? Emily will be devastated. She can't wait to move into her new bedroom. Tomas showed her pictures. She has her own bed and sound system,' Alina laughed.

'I know,' Caroline sighed, 'and she has a fancy desk and her own laptop. Why on earth is he wasting money on us?'

'He does not consider it wasting money, Caroline. I suppose it hardly measures a blip in his bank balance.'

'But still---.'

'There is something you must understand about Tomas, Caroline. Nobody can influence him to do anything he does not want to, and if he sets his mind to do something, nobody can change his mind.'

'You seem to know him pretty well,' Caroline grinned.

I don't know a lot, but I know that much.

'Now no more talk about not moving in with us,' Alina's eyes became glassy. I won't hear of it Caroline. You're all I have.'

'You're going to be newlyweds, two's company...,' Caroline left her sentence unfinished.

'If Tomas was unhappy with you moving in, then I would agree with you, but he has done things for you and Emily without me even asking him to.'

'He is very kind. I do like him and I am so happy for you Allina. You deserve the best.'

'I agree I deserve the best,' Alina sighed dramatically, 'but I will just have to settle for him.'

Caroline laughed.

'I love you Alina, more than you will ever know.'

'Thank you sis, I love you too. How I wish mom could be there tomorrow,' Alina whispered.

'I know. I was thinking the same thing and you know dad would have been so happy, with you following in his footsteps and all.'

'You're an excellent cook too Caroline.'

'I can just put English stuff together, but you; you're an expert on European cuisine. I love your passion Alina; you become lost to the world when you're in a kitchen.'

'I know,' Alina laughed. 'Rocco gets so annoyed with me; I just take over his orders.'

'Perhaps you should go shower now and prepare yourself for your pampering.'

     'Mamma, you wanted to see me,' Tomas greeted his mother in Italian as he kissed Keres on either cheek.

'Tomasa,' she hugged her son. 'How are you?' She spoke in Greek.

'I'm fine mamma, but you did not call me here for idle chit chat,' Tomas circumspectly replied in his mother's native tongue.

'I want to talk to you about your wedding plans,' Keres began cagily.

'What about it?' Tomas' eyes narrowed. His tone sounded severe.

'I think you should call it off?'

'You do?' Tomas raised an eyebrow. His voice was eerily quiet.

'She is not the one I wanted for you Tomasa. How can you marry that ---kitchen worker?'

Tomas' eyes were shuttered, hiding his anger. 'I chose Alina, mamma.'

'You know we have groomed Gabriella to be your wife. You need a wife that will make you proud, somebody intelligent, beautiful, like Gabriella.'

'I am marrying Alina tomorrow, mamma.'

'Tomasa, if not Gabriella, then there are hundreds of virgins waiting to fall at your feet back home.'

'Enough!' Tomas' hand sliced through the air. 'I have made up my mind.'

'I will never accept her Tomasa. That kitchen girl is just after your money.'

'Like you were after father's money mamma?' He flung at his mother.

In a fit of rage, Keres' hand flung across Tomas' cheek, she gasped, covering her mouth with her palm.

Tomas' eyes closed. He kept it that way a few seconds whilst he took a moment to inhale, then slowly, he turned his face to look at his mother.

'Whilst you judge Alina, don't forget where you came from mamma,' Tomas hissed coldly. 'You went knocking from door to door begging to do people's laundry, before Nico Casiraghi became entranced with your body and married you.'

'At least your father was the only man I ever knew, unlike that kitchen worker, she's probably carrying somebody else's child and you're a fool to marry her,' Keres screamed at her son.'

Tomas just stared impassively at his mother, unmoved by her bigotry comments.

'I will never accept her,' Keres shook her head wildly, 'never, never, do you hear me?'

Tomas' tone was dangerously quiet. 'I would have liked your blessing mamma, but I do not need it, just as I do not need your permission to marry whom I choose.' Good bye mamma. I will see myself out.'

'You are just like your father,' Keres yelled. 'Cold and selfish, you have no feelings,' her face distorted.

Tomas stopped and looked over his shoulder. 'I'm like you mamma,' Tomas smiled grimly. 'I guess this apple,' he pointed to his chest, 'did not fall too far from the tree.' He strode out with his head held high. He closed the front door gently and took the steps two at a time, hastily getting behind the wheel of his car.

      'Where are you?' Tomas barked into his mobile.

'I'm at home,' Alina replied, weary at Tomas' angry tone.

'I'm on my way to see you,' he stated.

'Isn't it bad luck to see the bride the night before?' Alina smiled.

'Bad luck be damned. Can you come out?'

'Out where?'

'To my car or we could take a drive.'

He was sounding so odd.

'Okay,' Alina hung up. She was already dressed for bed. She hastily put on a pair of denims and one of the new sweaters Tomas had bought for her. She tiptoed to Caroline's room and whispered she was going out for some fresh air.

'Wedding jitters huh?' Caroline grinned.

'Something like that,' Alina smiled. 'Listen out, incase Emily wakes up,' she whispered.

'Okay,' Caroline nodded.

Alina was about to put the front light on, when she heard her mobile vibrate.

'I'm coming,' she spoke into it softly, and opened the door. Tomas was standing there looking all keyed up and overwrought.

'Hi,' she murmured. He was casually dressed in a polo neck sweater and chinos.

'You look beautiful,' he smiled. He'd only once before seen her in denims. Her skin was glowing, she looked rested, peaceful. Tomas opened his arms to her. She walked into it unthinkingly. He pressed his lips to her throat, caught a whiff of the fruity scent of her shampoo.

'Would you take a ride with me cara mia?' He murmured in her ear.

'Okay,' she answered, still in the circle of his arms.

Tomas led her to his car, opened the passenger door and helped her in. When he got into the driver's seat, he did not turn on the ignition. The street lighting was not adequate to reflect over his face, neither was there a moon out tonight. She sensed he was in a different mood, not angry, or indifferent, just needing solace, it seemed. She also perceived he was not inviting conversation.

Alina reached out and covered his palm resting on his leg. In the next instant, Tomas pulled her roughly into his arms and kissed her earnestly. It was actually quite an aggressive kiss, but she did not mind. He seemed to need to give vent to something controlling him right at the moment.

Her arms went around his neck, drawing him closer, she responded to his kiss just as hungry for it as he was. His hand slipped under her sweater. He discovered to his delight she was not wearing a bra. Tomas pulled away to look at Alina. They could see each other now, having become accustomed to the dark.

'I thought maybe you had wanted to talk,' she shyly removed his hand that was still curved over her one breast.

Tomas just slipped it right back under her sweater. 'Let me look at you cara,' he moaned.

'Tomas---,' she looked around uncomfortably. Even though it was dark and the streets were quiet. She was not comfortable removing her top, but his thumb was doing disturbing things to her nipple. It was moving in a circular fashion arousing it, until it was bruising against the wool of her sweater.

'Your breasts are so beautiful. My lips ache to pleasure them cara. Say yes,' he demanded.

'Yes,' she whispered and the next second, her top was lifted over her head. Even though it was cold, her body was on fire for him. Shyly she smiled. Her hands went around his neck, pulling him to her. Tomas dropped her seat back, leaning over her. His mouth closed over her pert nipple. His tongue laved at it deliciously, sending her into a frenzy. She lifted his head so she could kiss him, her pelvis arched suggestively.

'I want you cara,' he pleaded in a hoarse voice.

Tomas,' she protested, 'this is hardly an appropriate place.'

'Come back with me to my penthouse,' he urged, his tongue caressing a sensitive spot around her earlobe.

Alina pulled away.
What was wrong with him?
For heaven's sake they were getting married in like twelve hours. Surely he can wait. He'd restrained himself all these weeks.

'No Tomas,' she pulled her top back over her head.

'You torture me,' he accused.

'You should not have come here.'

'I wanted to see my fiancée,' his eyes met hers squarely as if relaying that it was his prerogative.

'While we're on the subject of your "wants" Tomas, 'do not expect me to hop, skip and jump every time you click your fingers. I have a career. In future ask me. Do not demand,' she opened her door.
'See you at the wedding tomorrow,' she got out. 'Unless you change your mind,' she shut the door, but not before she heard him utter the single word.

"Mai!''...never!

-            end chapter twelve-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 3.5K 37
"Anything?" He whispered smirking again. "Yes." She whispered shakily, knowing what the possibilities could be. "I want children." He stated, contin...
110K 5.1K 25
''Let me help you, ma'am,'' a man who was probably the flight attendant said. Damn. Ryerson Reeds even had handsome flight attendants. The man stoope...
1.5M 66.4K 45
He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. But when I needed him the most, he neglect...
810K 27.6K 42
"I'm not beautiful." She told him, hoping that he would leave her alone. He stared at her incredulously and she watched as his dark eyebrows arched i...