Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

Jealousy...

4.7K 105 3
By JANA_MADZ

I wake up to my alarm going off and i groan shutting it. It's 9:00 cause my class starts at 10:00 today. I slide out from under Mason's arm and go to the washroom. After I brush my teeth. I go back to the room and grab my clothes from my bag then I do my makeup quickly. And start putting on my clothes.

"I am so happy I woke up right now" I hear the raspy groggy voice of mason and slip on the rest of my pants no. "Nooo" he groans. I turn around.

"Grow up" I said.

"I've tried...but it doesn't work out for me" he shrugs and I laugh and grab my shirt putting that on.

"When do you have class?" I asked.

"10:30" he tells me.

"Get ready and come get coffee with me then" I said.

"Turn around" he tells me I do.

"What is there something" I try to look back.

"Why do you never wear those?" He asked. I was wearing yoga pants with a shirt that has a slit in the sides up to my waist.

"Kinda forgot about them" I shrugged.

"If you're gonna see that new friend of yours no way you can wear those Maddie your ass looks amazing but too amazing" he says.

"I don't know if he's in any of these classes" I said. "Now get ready we need to go" I tells him. He gets up only in his boxer briefs my that look oh so good on him. Calvin Klein as well. He grabs a pair of black jeans and a black top with his white converse like mine.

"Just give me a minute to brush my teeth" he tells me and heads off to the bathroom. 2 minutes late the game back putting his tooth brush back. He grabs his books and stuff his hair still messy and he grabs his phone too.

"Lets go" he says and we leave after I slip my shoes on grab my phone and bag and we were off.

We went to the cafe and Mason bought me and him a coffee.

"Thanks" I said pecking his cheek he just shrugs.

"Maddie" I hear a deep voice we turn and oh lord help all of us there stands Conor. I feel Mason's grip on my hand tighten.

"Conor" I said back sounding surprised and slightly like what the fuck run bitch!

"Is this the lovely boyfriend you were talking about" he grins and looks over to Mason.

"Mhmm yeah, Mas, this is Conor, Conor this is Mason my boyfriend" I introduce.

"Hi!" Conor chirps.

"Hey" Mason said in a bitter tone. They shake hands and sits so awkward.

"What Class do you have next?" He asked me.

"English" I said. Mason doesn't have this class because he took English lit and other writing classes. It's kinda weird how someone can find something that they're good at within a year. Like he didn't think he wanted to do anything but he's actually a really good writer. Kinda weird considering that he's all bad ass and doesn't care for school still doesn't.

"Same" he says. "Mr. Carson?" He asked and I nodded and I feel Mason tense. "You too?" He asked Mason.

"No" Mason says his voice monotone.

"What do you major in?" He asked him.

"English" he says.

"And you don't take an English class I don't think...I don't think that's how it works" Conor says.

"I take English lit and writing classes" Mason replied.

"Oh" Conor nods. "Well lets et to class" he chirps. He starts walking I look at Mason's and he's definitely annoyed.

"He's annoying" he says.

"You just don't like him cause he's a guy" I said.

"That too" he nods.

"Just walk me to my class" I pull on his hand he starts walking with me.

"Why is he hyper no one liked the mornings anyways" he tells me and I laugh.

"I don't know, not everyone is like us" I said.

"What is he even majoring in?" Mason's sled eyeing the guy in front of us.

"Sciences he wants to be a doctor" I said.

"Oh so he's smart as well" he says. "Kinda pretentious" he adds in.

"He seems like it at first but he doesn't anymore to me at least I met him once. He's not too bad just hear me out" I said. I sip on my coffee.

"Kinda hard when you're friends with a guy that girls probably think is good looking and is smart and likes you" he tells me.

"I get that but it doesn't matter he knows I'm with you and he probably doesn't even like me that much" I shrugged.

"Modesty isn't a good thing sometimes Maddie" he sighs. "You're hot and wearing yoga pants today anyone thinks you're hot and probably automatically likes you" he says I laugh.

"Sure" I nod.

"It's true."

"You're talking you have girls all around you that want to tear your clothes off your body right now" I said.

"Yeah but I'm not humble about it like you are" he smirks and I roll my eyes. "Plus that's my rep people know em as the hot bad ass."

"Yeah do they also know you're annoying as fuck...mm probably not" I said he nudges me and I laugh. Then I bump into someone's back.

"wow...sorry" is aid it was Conor.

"This is our class" he tells me. I take steps back.

"K we'll see you later" I said to Mason's and peck his lips he grips my hand for another second then let's go.

"See you later" he sighs and walks off and we start walking into class.

"He's interesting" Conor says.

"He doesn't like you" I admit.

"Wow you're straight forward...um well why everyone likes me I'm friendly" he says. We take a seat in the middle.

"He's not, and you're a guy" I said.

"Right over protective" he nods and I do too. "I wasn't being a perv towards you or anything doesn't e know I mean no harm?" He asked.

"Every guy that looks at me means harm to him, be thankful he didn't literally break your arm when he shook your hand" I said he laughs.

"I worry now" he says.

"It's fine, he knows I'd be mad if he did anything bad so he doesn't" I shrugged.

"Pretty reassuring I guess" he says.

"CONOR!!" A deep voice yells and we both turn. There stands a GUYS dark hair and dark eyes. He's got a grin plastered on his face.

"DANNY!" Conor yells back as people stare at them. I turn my head back over to the front going on my phone cause we have like 10 minutes a little less.

"Sup bro!" The Danny guy says to Conor. "You coming on Friday?" He asked him. I don't mean to eavesdrop but I did so too bad.

"Depends" Conor said. "Will Miley be there?" He asked his friend.

"Miley is everywhere and especially at every party" Danny said.

"Right" Conor groans. "She obsessed with me" he says.

"Well that's what you get for even trying to go out with her" Danny said. "Hot girl next to you and why hasn't she looked at me once?" Danny said and I looked up from my phone.

"She's got a boyfriend dude" Conor grins.

"Well either way I am Danny, and I'm also single" Danny introduced.

"Maddie, and no thanks" I said in the same tone he laughs.

"Where you from?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked back.

"Wow tough" he laughed. "Just wanna know" he says.

"California" I said.

"You don't seem like the typical Californian" he says. I raise an eyebrow.

"Why because the stereotypical ones are blonde and dumb and obviously have no standards?" I asked.

"Ooh, ouch. You are a tough one I like it" he grins. "How do you two know each other?" He asked about me and Conor.

"We have another class together" e tells him.

"Wow, 2 classes with her I would try to do something to get her to break up with her boyfriend" Danny says.

"Impossible, he's overprotective...and you can tell he's ready to kill" Conor laughs.

"You already met him?" Danny asked he nods.

"Better looking than my man Conor?" Danny asked me.

"They have similar hair but to be honest yeah" I nod.

"You're just saying that cause he's your boyfriend" Conor says and I laugh.

"No...no I'm not" I shook my head.

"Yeah she seems pretty honest to me" Danny laughs and Conor rolls his eyes pushing him. "Anyways Maddie what do you say about a party on Friday?" He asked.

"I'll think about it" i shrugged.

Soon the class started and we stopped talking.

~

After classes were done I was walking out and I saw Mason talking to someone so a thought came to my head and I ran over to him and jumped on his back. Immediately his hands go to my thighs for support and he stumbled a bit but composed myself.

"Jeez Maddie" he says. I look at the person he was talking to it's a guy with dark hair and hazel eyes and about Mason's height.

"Sorry, it was kinda...tempting" I said he breathes out a laugh and rolls his eyes. "Who's the friend?" I asked. The guy looks at me.

"My names Dylan" he I introduced.

"As you probably already know my name is Maddie, Mason is obsessed with me so he probably mentioned me 1 to a million times" I said cockily Sam rolls his eyes again. "But anyways Mason you have to buy me a coffee cause I didn't bring my wallet and I want one" I said he nods.

"K well I'll see you tomorrow" Mason says to Dylan and Dylan nods saying a quick by and we started walking.

"Let me get off" I tell him.

"It's kinda comforting to let people know that they can't have you" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Let me down stupid ass" I said he laughed letting me get off of him. We got coffee at the age and started walking by.

"I got invited to a party on Friday" I said.

"Is it the frat one?" He asked me.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Did Conor invite you?" He asked.

"No his friend" I said. I can see that he's annoyed that I'm hanging out with guys and all that.

"Oh well Dylan told me there was a party at a frat house on Friday so it's probably that" he tells me I nod.

"Are you going?" I asked.

"Are you going?" He asked back.

"Well I don't know, like I've never liked parties obviously but maybe we should go" I said.

"Actually?" He asked.

"I mean like we are kinda boring and we don't have anything else to do" I shrugged.

"Yeah if you want to I'm fine with it" he said I sipped my coffee.

"Do you not?" I asked.

"I'm fine with whatever" he shrugged.

"Ok" is all I said and we got to the dorms I put my stuff down.

"If we go to this party you are not wondering off" he tells me.

"Chill I won't" I laughed. And sat on my bed sighing.

****************

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed. Xoxo.

-Jana❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 19.7K 69
You know the normal cliche of the nerd secretly being a street fighter and the bad boy just so happens to find out? Well this is like that.... But no...
405K 6.4K 52
(Book two of the rollercoaster love series) Welcome to the continuation of Leia and Nick's story, a continuation of my take on the cliche (albeit awe...
Not So Secret By Ema

Teen Fiction

162K 5.8K 48
*Dirty Little Secret Sequel* They've been through thick and thin; had several fights and mishaps. But they've always gotten over them, right? Until n...
250 4 16
Casey Blue is your average 18 year old girl. It's her senior year and she has everything, a best friend and a boyfriend. She got into NYU. She lives...