what about us|aaliyah

Od alisdiary

Dino/Aaliyah ❤️ started: sep 10, 2017 ended: march 24th, 2018 Viac

character list✨
summary✨
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
final 🌙

fifteen

554 35 36
Od alisdiary

aaliyah

i sat on kim's plush carpet as she passed me her cordless phone. i was about to call dino and see where the hell him and shazam were, they didn't call or show up for school.

kimberly turned on janet jackson's i miss you much and danced around her room. now kimberly has barely any rhythm. i watched her closely as i waited for dino to answer the phone.

"hello?" dino's deep voice answered

"baby? it's aaliyah." i smiled. just hearing his voice made me want to melt.

"babygirl." he chuckled on the other line.

"why weren't you in school today?" i asked him, furrowing my eyebrows like he could see me.

"i'll tell anyone whose heart can comprehend!" kim yelled loudly. i motioned my hands to frantically make her shut up.

"we all overslept, see we got high last-night." he said to me. i could gear g.i & shazam in the background.

"dino!" i yelled "what did i tell you about smoking that stuff! it messes with your stamina and effects your ability to play sports." i sighed

"my stamina good, we went three rounds last week e-"

"ugh." i chuckled, while face palming myself.

"don't sigh n-" someone had snatched the phone from dino.

"kim!?" shazam yelled into the phone

"this is aaliyah boy." i said, rolling my eyes "kim?"

"huh?" she looked at me, while holding a cassette tape in her hand.

"your man is on the p-" she jumped over the bed, falling to the floor. i slowly handed her the phone as she sat up."shazam! baby!"

i got up from her floor and began to head to the bathroom. i walked through the dim light hallway, when someone began yelling.

"intruder!" the person screamed. they tackled me and put me in a headlock.

i began to gasp for air & hit the person's arm. "i-i ca-can't !" i choked out.

i'm assuming kim heard the commotion and ran out of her room. she dropped the phone and pushed the person off of me.

"yo! what the fuck is wrong with you?" she yelled at her 13 year old brother, who was now on the floor.

i coughed loudly and she rubbed my back. "you buggin' !" she yelled at him

"i thought she was robbing us!" he cried out

"shut the fuck-oh!" she yelled angrily "go to your room."

he mumbled an apology and slowly headed to his room. i leaned against the wall, with my hands on my knees. "that little nigga strong." i sighed

"sorry about that." she apologized as she grabbed me off of the wall.

we walked into the hot and humid gym room. music was banging, the starting basketball players were about to be announced. the whole atmosphere was bumpin'. before kim and i left the house, dino has informed us that coach call his house & told him he couldn't play tonight, so he would be sitting on the bench.

i looked around the bleachers and seen halle kicking it with pebs, niggas trying to mac on girls and i seen supportive parents, anticipating their kids game.

kim and i walked to the middle of the bleachers and sat down. pac, g.i, shazam & larenz seen us and began to run up the stairs of the bleachers. once they made it up there, shazam sat next to kim, whispering in her ear.

"wassup scrubs." g.i greeted as he rubbed the top of my head.

"scrub? boy bye." i laughed as pac sat down next to me.

"dino playing?" he asked me, while picking up my wrist and staring at my bracelet. "nope." i said "coach got my man sitting out."

"why?" larenz asked while pulling money out of his pocket

"he didn't come to sch-you betting on this game?" i asked, while looking at the money in his hand

"you damn skippy." he said while admiring his 20 dollar bill

"we going up against our rivals." shazam began "who wouldn't wanna bet."

"so i'm assuming everyone placed a bet except for me?" i asked

"you got that right." they all said in unison.

i shook my head at their foolish ways. do you know what i can do with 20 dollars? these fools wasting it on a bet, shits ridiculous.

"oh fuck." larenz said, while placing his head in his hands.

"what?" pac asked him, while looking around

"halle and hoe-belles." kim snickered, causing shazam to nudge her

"watch yo' mouth, baby." he told her

i began to mess with my nails as i heard them getting closer. why the hell they coming over here?

"wassup." halle said as she looked at all of us.

"the damn sky, the fuck y'all want?" pac asked with an attitude.

pebbles took a sip of her slurpee and then spoke up. "nigga, we not here for you. larenz can we ta-" he cut her off

"hell no girl, you better get the hell outta' my face." he snarled

"damn." i snickered while looking at kimberly who was smirking.

"ain't nothing funny you damn dyke." pebbles spat at me

"i don't have time for this." i said standing up. "kim, wanna go to the concession st-" before i could finish pebbles had "accidentally" spilled her slurpee all over me.

i clinched my teeth and balled my fists up. "you lucky that you're pregnant hoe, or else i would ha-"

SMACK !

kimberly lunged onto pebbles. she was choking her and slamming her onto the bleachers.

halle looked at me, with a shocked expression on her face. i wrapped my arms around kim's waist i tried to pull her away.

"get them before they fall!" somebody screamed

during all the commotion that was going on, i felt multiple hands trying to break it up. kimberly just wouldn't let pebbles go.

"kim!" i yelled out to her "let her go! she's pregnant!"

"no! bump that!" a bystander yelled out "she got a smart mouth!" when kim finally let pebbles go, she had a patch of her hair in her hand.

halle was now no where to be found, she scattered off i guess. some on looking parents helped pebbles to exit the gym room, while
others clapped.

"that high yellow heifer deserved it! she been bullying my son for years!" a mother yelled out

"dino! dino!" shazam yelled as he pointed towards the basketball court.

"oh no!" i yelled out. everyone began to flood the gymnasium floor, as the two rivals teams began to argue and fight.

i spotted dino who was cursing out the assistant coach from the other team.

"man fuck yo' punk ass team!" he spat as another player held him back "i should kick yo' ass man! i know you seen him push me bitch!"

i ran over to dino and grabbed his face "baby calm down!" i told him. he looked at me with a red face and shoved me hand away.

"where's my brother?!" i panicked. i looked around the big gymnasium and seen him pushing his friend away from the crowd.

"allen!" i said as i ran up to him "what happened?"

"one of them wack ass niggas bumped dino & they started arguing." he said "get off the floor, before you get caught in this me-"

"get his ass!" i heard from behind me. when i turned around i seen a player from our team
being jumped. everyone from our school began to ruthlessly beat the opposing team.

i tried to run, but i got caught up in the mix. i fell to the floor as the crowd fell on top of me. "aaliyah!" i heard allen yell

"kim! kim!" i cried out, this shit was scary. these boys were heavy and swinging, i refused to have a messed up face.

"somebody!" i screamed "get me out of here!" i felt hands wrap around my wrist and drag me out from under the crowd.

it was dino.

"baby." he said as he held me "so much for trying to calm you down." i told him

"you hurt?" he asked

"i'll be fine." i said as we stepped back and looked at the big commotion.

dino

we all sat in the hot and stuffy locker room. i looked around and seen allen icing his wrist. "you good man?" i asked

"hell yeah, my baby sister okay?" he asked me

"she cool, she was a little shook up. them niggas was squishing her little self." i told him, while shaking my head

"i t-"

"shut the fuck up!" our coach yelled "get in y'all lockers, right fucking now!" he cursed

everyone began to get into the assigned lockers. the coach kicked the garbage and yelled out.

"y'all out there acting like y'all don't have no got damn sense!" he screamed, hoarsely "we had to forfeit the rest of the season because of the damage that was done!"

"what the fuck?" a player questioned

"shut up boy, or i'm on your ass like white on rice!" the coach cursed at him

"you fuckers!" he yelled while throwing his clipboard "broke the basketball holding racks,chairs, basketballs and the handles on the bleachers!" he said

i held my hand in my hands and sighed "dino!" he yelled "you lost your fucking head!"

"coach, no i didn't man! that's bullshit!" i said, standing up "he lost his shit, i didn't do anything back until he go-"

"you was supposed to walk away!" he yelled at me

almost every player in the locker room was crying, due to the fact that we had to forfeit the season due to damages.

"get dressed and get out my fucking face!" coach yelled as he left the locker room.

"this ain't right man!" allen cried "they stared it!" he said while punching his locker

"let's protest this shit man! they can do this to us." a player said,while wiping his teary eyes

"it's over " our assistant coach said "it's done."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

290K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
59.5K 1.3K 57
A spelivia love story ❤️
11.9K 472 10
A freshly groomed teenager by the name of Amaru Cortés wasn't expecting his freshman year of college to be anything like the experience he'd taken on...
651K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...