Without You || BTS Jungkook [...

By WriterGirlE

"How can you do that? You'll end up killing yourself." "That's why I do it." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▪Smut... More

Chapter 1 - That's why I do it
Chapter 2 - Goddamn Boyfriend
Chapter 3 - Running and Kissing
Chapter 4 - My Girlfriend.
Chapter 5 - Why?
Chapter 6 - Confused
Chapter 7 - An accident
Chapter 8 - Worried
Chapter 9 -Something Stupid
Chapter 10 - It'll be Alright
Chapter 11 - Beautiful
Chapter 12 - Never Smile
Chapter 13 - I Didn't
Chapter 14 - Bingo
Chapter 15 - Congratulations
Chapter 16 - Not His
Chapter 17 - Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 18 - Dreams
Chapter 19 - Nightmares
Chapter 20 - Seven Boys
Chapter 21 - Betting
Chapter 22 - Something To Tell You
Chapter 23 - I Love Her Too
Chapter 25 - Goodbye
Chapter 26 - Without You
Part 2
Chapter 27- Surprise
Chapter 28 - Kids
Chapter 29- Love
Chapter 30- They're back
Chapter 31- The Truth
Chapter 32- Long Time, No See
Chapter 33- I Promise
Chapter 34- Texts
Chapter 35- Sexy Fish
Chapter 36- Nothing Good
Chapter 37- Pretend
Chapter 38- Darkness
Ooh look at this

Chapter 24 - Slut

2.2K 46 2
By WriterGirlE

"Would you like to find a partner to work with?" The teacher asks us. Jungkook and I automatically look at each other. The class starts to move around to find a partner. Jungkook and I stand next to each other. Jimin and Tae have ended up together, as well as Seulgi and Jang-mi. Na-yu has joined her new friends and gone in a partner with one of their members. The teacher walks around allocating each group a topic. She walks around to my group and smiles.

"You two's topic will be love," she tells us. We smile and nod. She moves around to the last couple groups then explains the task further.

"You have access to all the dance studios and class rooms for the next two hours," she informs us. "You and your partner will be given a room and you have to pick a piece of music. After you have chosen your music you will be expected to create a hip hop piece that shows topic that I've given you." Everyone starts looking at each other. "We'll be working on this next lesson too. And I expect you to be working on it outside of class. Well be showing in 3 weeks." With that she gave us our rooms and sent us to them.

"What are you two doing?" Jang-mi asks Jimin and Tae.

"We got friendship," Jimin says wrapping his arm around Tae's shoulders, or at least trying to. "You?"

"We got hate," Jang-mi responds. I awkwardly shuffle waiting for her to ask us. "You guys?" I feel heat rising to my cheeks until...

"We got love," Jungkook says like it's not cringey at all. I internally cringe at awes my friends give. After reaching the dance studio block we split off into our individual rooms. I get out my phone and start looking through it for music. Jungkook sits behind me leaning over my shoulder. I try to find a song about love that would also work for hip-hop. All of a sudden an English song comes into my head.

"Shape of you," I say suddenly. "The Ed Sheeran song. It's be perfect." Jungkook simply nods. "I'll plug my phone into the speakers." I walk over and put the aux cord into the headphone slot and press play. "Lets just freestyle and see where it goes from there."

"Sounds like a good idea," he answers. We begin to spin and twist and have fun with different moves we doing. From the outside world we probably just look like idiots. But I guess that's what we are; two idiots that fell in love. I feel my body moving to the pangs in the background, whereas Jungkook moves to lyrics. He closes his eyes and begins to dance to the same beats as me. About half way through we find ourselves dancing together in harmony. I'm not sure what we're doing but I feel like we look beautiful. Our eyes are catching one another and our feet are moving in synchronisation. My smile is wide. Jungkook joins me in a look of fun and peace. It's like something out of a fairy tale. It seems like fireflies will appear and dance around with us. The music stops and the two of us are looked in eye contact. We both have the same idea. We press our foreheads together and close our eyes, sharing the same mind. After a few seconds, that I wish could be an eternity, we take our foreheads away from each other. He places his hand on my cheek. I feel the redness take over my cheeks. He means in to kiss me but I notice people looking in through our door. Almost half the class is there. I pull back.

"What's wrong?" He asks me. I blush harder.

"There are people watching," I tell him. He smiles comfortingly.

"Let them," he responds. "They can learn how much we love each other." He leans in and locks lips with me. He begins to kiss me, I kiss back deciding not to care a out what people think. We stop our kiss then there's suddenly an applause from outside. It's not just our friends though, most class is cheering us. I smile as I see them pilled up against the door.

"When did you two hook up?" Asks one of the girls pushing through the door.

"About 2 months ago," Jungkook answers.

"I thought you were dating Tae?" The girls questions me. I shake my head.

"I don't think so," I answer. "Me and Tae have always been good friends." She gives me a funny look but doesn't question me.

"You look cute together," she tells us. We smile and thank her. I see Na-yu scowling outside.

***

"Goodbye class," the teacher says at the end of the day. "I'll see you all tomorrow." We all walk out of the class. Jungkook immediately calls out to Na-yu who is trying to walk away from us. She continues to ignore him so when we reach the courtyard he runs over to her and grabs her shoulder.

"Hey Na-yu," he says. "I was calling out to you."

"What do you want?" She asks crossing her arms.

"What do you think?" He asks. "Why didn't you let Ai-yeon tell him by herself?" She turns around and starts to walk away. "Don't ignore me Na-yu." She continues to walk pretending she can't hear a thing.

"Na-yu listen to him," Jimin shouts. She clenches her fists.

"Why should I?" She shouts. "Why should I listen to you either?" Jimin takes an angry breath to steady his nerves. "All you do is go out, get drunk and fuck some random lady. You have no self respect, so don't talk to me like you're better than me." Jimin is speechless. He's determined to not make this about himself. When he finally decides what to say she begins to talk again. "See you've got no way of defending yourself, I'm clearly correct. And don't think mum, dad and I haven't noticed your tattoos and piercings. They're disgusting." She turns around thinking she's defeated her brother and his friends.

"I'm getting married," Jimin yells. "To that girl I go out and fuck." Na-yu turns around, her eyes are wide from shock. A crowd has started to build around us. "So don't disrespect me." Na-yu rolls her eyes. "Just listen to what they have to say." Na-yu throughs all her weight onto one hip and nods.

"Na-yu, tell me why you did It?" Jungkook asks. "I thought you guys were friends."

"Why did I do it?" Na-yu repeats. "Because she's too self obsessed. She needed to be turned down a peg. She's such a slut. She had Tae, she didn't need both of you."

"And why do you care?" Jungkook asks.

"Can I leave now?" She asks. "I listened to you as much as I want to. I'm leaving." She turns away and wanders in the direction of the gate and walks through the crowd that has gathered. Before I can even start to think about it, I move past the crowd, then past Jungkook, eventually reaching Na-yu. I tap her shoulder and she turns to face me. She's slightly intimidating as she's quite a bit taller than me.

"What do you want, you whore?" She asks me. I resist the urge to hit her, at least in front of all these people.

"Why are you calling me a slut?" I ask her.

"Why do you think?" She snaps back. "You were fucking Tae and Jungkook at the same time. Who you gonna move onto next? My brother? You gonna take Seulgi's boyfriend next?"

"Shut up," I say clenching my fists. "I didn't sleep with Tae."

"Sure you didn't," she says sarcastically. "You probably didn't sleep with Jungkook either."

"I did," I admit.

"Just face it Ai-yeon, you're a slut, a whore, a bitch," she practically yells. "You should be a prostitute when you're older, it'd suit your personality." I glare at her, a glare with intention to kill. I compose myself.

"Are you just jealous 'cause you can't get a guy to like you?" I shout at her. "I'm not surprised, you're a total asshole."

"Fuck you," she swings at me with her fists. She hits me in the face and I fall to the floor.

I'm not going to fight her, that makes me as bad as her.

"I hit the nail on the head, didn't I?" I answer. "I had what you want." She goes to hit me again this time under my jaw.

"Shouldn't we step in?" Jimin asks Jungkook worriedly.

"No she can handle it," Jungkook smiles.

"You tried to ruin my relationship because you like Tae," I say.

"Shut up!" Na-yu yells. "Don't put words in my mouth. I was trying to help him get away from you." I take a dice out of my pocket and chuck it at her. She catches it.
"A dice?"

"A cube, to help you face it," I explain. The audience begins to laugh.

"You bitch," she swings out for me again but I dodge.

"Just admit it Na-yu," I tell her.

"I'd known him for years," she complains. "Then you came along. He fell for you straight away. I waited so long for you to do something wrong but you seemed so perfect. Of course I'd use this to break up the two of you." She begins to cry.

"Na-yu," I say softly. "I can't blame you for doing what you did in all honesty, especially after what I did to Tae, but you shouldn't have done that to me. I had attention to tell him by my own accord."

"I know," she says. "I'm sorry." I go and sit down next to her.

"That punch was pretty good," I tell her nudging her arm.

"Not good enough," she smiles. I laugh.

"Come one Na-yu," I say opening my arms. We hug it out. She keeps apologising to me.

"Well that went strangely," Jimin says. His phone pings. "I've got to go, Sam needs me."

"Sam?" Na-yu says. "The girl with the tattoos that you met in America." Jimin nods.
"Nice choice," Na-yu smiles. "I'm sure mum and dad would love to have her over for dinner." Jimin smiles then rushes off.

Slowly everyone leaves. Jungkook walks over to me after I say goodbye to Na-yu, Jang-mi and Seulgi. Ru-Ri has gone off to meet Jin. He puts his arm around my shoulder. I look up and smile at him. He leans down to kiss me.

"I'm glad it played out that way," Jungkook tells me.

"I'm not," I laugh, moving my jaw from side to side. "Her punches fucking hurt. I can tell she's related to Jimin." Jungkook chuckles. "Let's go home." I take one of his fingers and begin to walk off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.6K 36
Be aware that I only write imagines when I have one of those days that I really want to write one so don't expect me to publish on a daily basis Than...
938 65 14
Hello I am yn.. After meeting with 7 men who's love of my life my whole life changed What happen before they come in my life it's a little secret B...
62.8K 2.7K 23
[Completed] [Rewritten] "I feel like I'm an artist. My brushes are my blades and my canvas is my wrist." First chapter sucks, but I think the rest of...
7.5K 202 16
They promised they would never hurt me They promised to always care It turns out those promises were ment to be broken Disclaimer ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This...