Team Mates (Surene) Complete

By xiummchen

Suho and Irene were in a on and off relationship, until they broke it off and began to hate eachother. Will t... More

0.1
0.3
0.5
0.6
0.4
0.7
0.8
END
thank you!

0.2

1.4K 46 55
By xiummchen

Before they both disappeared inside their dorms they glared at each other one last time. Irene and Suho still felt their hearts skip a beat, but both were to cold to admit it.

Irene's pov

I threw my bag on my desk and face planted on my bed.

"Unnie? Are you okay?"
I look up and see my roommate Wendy,
This year I decided to join this program called WEB, it stands for "where everyone belongs" I basically become the mentor of a freshman.

I became Wendy's mentor, she's in her first year.

"I'm fine, just boy problems.."
She nodded,

"I've never had one of those how's it like?"

"It's not fun that's all I can tell you. Wendy stay single it's for the best."
She giggled a bit,

"Oh how wish you would have told me that earlier, I met this guy in my class. He's really nice, and he asked me on a date."

"Where did he ask to go"

"Well we both like to read so he told me we could go to the library, work on homework read a bit then we can go to the coffee shop down the street to get some drinks and talk."

I sat up from my position,

"He seems like a nice, kind, and generous guy. Those you can date,"

"He said if I'm more comfortable bringing a friend I can and he'll bring his so it could be like a double date."

My ears perked up,

hmm I haven't been on a date for a while. Should I give this a shot? I mean I should go just to take care of her.

"I can go with you"

"Really unnie?!"

I nodded in reply,

"Yay thank you!"

She hugged me tightly,

"Okay let me go so we can get ready."

She smiled at me and grabbed her phone.

"Let me text him first so he can bring his friend, his friend is also a senior by the way."

------------

"Wow, you look beautiful unnie!"
I felt a blush creep up my cheeks.

"Thank you! And I must say Wendy you look good as well, are they here?"

"Yes they are waiting outside I already met his roommate and I must say you're one lucky girl, he's one of the most handsome boys I have ever seen."

Handsome huh? Hopefully he's the reason I'll officially get over Suho.

"Okay let me just grab my bag."

"I'll wait outside unnie,"

I grab my bag and put the keys inside, then walk out to meet the person I'll spend the day with.

I look up when I close the door behind me and find Suho standing there with his hands in his face.

"Chen you told me it was a friend of hers not her roommate!"

"I'm sorry hyung! I thought you knew it would be her roommate since I brought you"

Wendy looks at me confused,

"What's happening?"

She then looked at Chen who just shrugged.

"What a lucky girl I am Wendy."

"What a lucky boy I am Chen"

Wendy just grabbed onto Chen's hand and they led the way while they're in their own little world.

Meanwhile me and Suho looked opposite from each other.

"Idiot."

"Stupid."

"Shut up"

"You shut up"

"I can't believe I have to spend the rest of the day with you"

"Same goes to you"
I rolled my eyes and walked faster.

"Hey you can't roll your eyes, I roll my eyes at you not the other way around."

He grabbed my wrist and turned around to face him,

"Look.. we promised them we would go on this 'blind date' for them, the least we could do is actually act as if we are enjoying it so they can enjoy it."

I nodded,

"So what do people do on dates?"

I look towards Suho,

"I don't know I haven't been on a date since, you know.."
He began to scratch his nape,

"Should we just copy them?"

We both look at the two love birds giggling together and doing a lot of skin ship.

"Hold hands?.."

Suho nodded, he grabbed my hand and we both caught up with the love birds.

We began to talk, laugh together and play around a bit.

No one's pov

"Suho can I talk to you for a second?"

Suho nodded, he saw how Chen placed a kiss on Wendy's cheek before he let go of her hand. He wondered if he should do the same.

He decided to take a brave decision. And went for it. He quickly placed an unexpected kiss on Irene's cheek causing her to blush like crazy.

"Wait here, okay?"

Irene looked deeply into his eyes and nodded.

"What happened?"

"Do you like her?"

He looked at Chen, then let out a laugh.

"No, we're just pretending so we don't ruin your date."

"I see... For someone who is just acting you sure do make it believable."

Chen walked back to Wendy and held her hand once again.

"You coming Suho?"

He turned around and ran back to his 'date'

Was he really pretending?

They finally made it to the library,

Chen and Wendy had already started reading the same book together.

Suho and Irene on the other hand aren't much readers, but there was one story. In their freshmen year they met the same way Chen and Wendy met, but at a library.

They wanted the same book, and ended up fighting over it. Then the next day they just decided to share it.

It's not the end of the world
Was the title of the book

They got up at the same time and went to go look for that special book.

When they both realized they were following eachother their pace sped up. Both of their hands met on the book.

"Look I was here first"
Irene said in a quiet yet loud whisper,

"What are you on about we were here the exact same time"

They pulled onto the book.

"Just give it to me Suho"
Irene began whining,

"No I want to read it"

Suho ended up tripping over something causing him to fall back, Irene's tight grip on the book caused her to fall as well, but on top of Suho.

Their eyes met, Irene was holding herself up with one arm.

But Suho pulled onto that arm and caused her lips to crash onto his. The feeling was familiar to both of them.
Their lips began to move. Irene turned her head a slight bit to deepen their kiss.

Suho's hand was holding onto her hair and cheek.

Irene soon sat up, her legs on each side of Suho. Her breath was shaky, she didn't know what had happened. But she wanted more from it before it ended.

She went for another kiss, this time her hands cupped Suho's cheeks. Suho sat up and fixed their position making sure to not break away the kiss. He was now sitting Criss crossed while Irene sat on his lap with her legs wrapped around his waist. Her arms wrapped around his neck and Suho held onto her waist.

Their kiss continued until they were interrupted by a certain couple.

"We didn't expect this"
Both Irene and Suho pulled away as quickly as possible and stood up brushing off non existent dirt.

"How long have you guys been standing there."
Suho quickly asked,

"Ever since you guys were fighting over the book"
Wendy responded.

Both Irene and Suho look at each other then stared at the floor.

"L..lets go"

I fell in love with this chapter because Surene yah know?

Donxjxjx hope you guys enjoy this story,

Check out my other story painting Innocence (Xiuchen×Sekai)

JH out ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 54.4K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1M 78.1K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
408K 23.1K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...