MalColM's WiFe❤✔️

Galing kay Eerciblaze

Never did She know her life was about to turn for the worse when she woke up one morning and was greeted with... Higit pa

Announcement❤
chapter 1❤
chapter 3❤
chapter 4❤
chapter 5❤
chapter 6❤
chapter 7❤
chapter 8❤
chapter 9❤
chapter 10❤
chapter 11❤
chapter 12❤
chapter 13❤
chapter 14❤
chapter 15❤
chapter 16❤
chapter 17❤
chapter 18❤
chapter 19❤
chapter 20❤
chapter 21❤
chapter 22❤
chapter 23❤
chapter 24❤
chapter 25❤
chapter 26❤
chapter 27❤
chapter 28❤
chapter 29❤
EPILOGUE❤
SEQUEL.

chapter 2❤

37.5K 1.3K 41
Galing kay Eerciblaze

ROSE POV

The next morning, I freshen Marion up and started dressing him for school,he stood on the bed while I wore him his uniform shirt .

" Mommy , my teacher said we kids need colouring book ASAP" he said Making his little finger snap I Chuckled lightly as I began buttoning his shirt .

" Okay baby ,will get you on our way to school " I said , he smiled , I picked his hair Olive oil and massaged his soft hair,touching it like this makes me remember Malcolm, when we were still together I love massaging his soft hair, I just can't believe how everything changed.

I began combing his hair and the more I comb the more it draws, I Chuckled because he's winking at me .

" Baby what are you doing? I asked tucking him now .

" Nothing mommy, your just beautiful" he said and I smiled .

" But your more beautiful than mommy " I said bringing him down from the bed to seat while I put on his shoe .

" No, no mommy, your beautiful, everybody in my school says it,i have the best mom in the world " he said kissing my cheek , I kissed him back .

" Your so adorable my Kitten " I said and tickle him he giggled.

" Mommy stoppppp.....i'm not a Kitten" he laughs staring at me intently, I smiled .

" So what are you ? I asked grabbing his bag .

" i'm super Mario " he said raising his two hands up I Chuckled.

Just because i named him Marion , he started watching his favorite super Mario cartoon and he says his super Mario .

" Really ,show me your power " I said and he showed me his power I Chuckled, kissing him.

" It's time for school baby " I said and carried him out of the bedroom after checking myself in the mirror.

I went to get his lunchbox from the kitchen and soon we were out of the house , I saw the landlady Patricia she's about 40 something.

" Hello my prince charming" she kisses Marion's cheek .

" Hi aunty P" he answered making Patricia to Chuckle, he calls her P funny boy .

" Is my boy going to school ? She asked kissing him again .

" Yes ....and mommy needs to go to work " he said cheerfully.

" Oh yes sweetheart, do you want some chocolate, I think you would like it " she said smiling at him.

" Yeah I love chocolates" he said happily when Patricia pulled out chocolate and gave him.

" Now be a good boy in school okay ? She says touching his hair .

" Aunt P, i'm always a good boy , right mommy ? He asked and we Chuckled.

" Yes baby , my son is a good boy " I said kissing the side of his head.

" Oh , of course you are , you should get going now Rose" Patricia said .

" Yes Patricia, I should get going, see you soon , Marion tell her bye "i said

" Bye aint P...thank you for the chocolate" he said and Patricia pulls his cheek.

" Bye prince charming" she said

I Hailed a cab and soon , we arrived at Marion school, I carried him to the building were the class teachers are collecting the kids, Janet was already smiling at us as she approached us.

" My favorite boy " she kissed Marion before taking him from me .

" Hello aunt Janet" Marion greeted .

" I can see your looking so fresh this Morinng" Janet pinched his nose .

" I will take him from here " she said I nodded and handed her his lunchbox.

" Baby , be a good boy okay , mommy loves you " I kissed his cheek and lips .

" Love you too mommy " he said smiling at me , after Janet took him away , I hail a cab and off to work .

I arrived some minutes later and paid the cab man, and hurried to go change .

" Morning Rose" Isaac called smiling at me

" Morning" I said hugging him .

" Finally you came , how is my sweet little bunny ? Kathy asked.

" Just dropped him off at school " I said smiling at her .

" Oh , I love that boy , he's such a handsome little boy " she said and i felt proud .

Work went on and I kept serving customers and so on , his closing time was already drawing nearer and nearer.

" Rose , quickly take table 3 please" Kathy whispered to me looking across the table , I turned to see two men seated with in suit one was on call and I couldn't see his face but the other one is quite a young guy maybe a bit older than me .

" Alright" I said and took the notepad and pen then quickly head to their table .

" Good afternoon gentle men what may I offer you ? I asked smiling at them , but the other one was still on call .

" Please, hot coffee lattle and Salman steak " the guy said , I nodded and wrote it down , then I turned to the other one waiting for him to look at me .

"Yes alright....just handle it and send them to the Brooks company,...yeah bye" he said and hanged up.

" Sir , please what would you like to have ? I asked as he turned to look at me .

And my chest tightened, my eyes were wide opened with shock, unknown fear grip me , as I stare into the eyes I never thought I would see again .

Right Infront of me sat no one eals but , my ex husband... Malcolm Rodriguez, how did he find me .

He looks surprised as well and my legs began to shake , his eyes is still blue, that same color I fell for years ago, he's still the same very handsome man i've always known, his perfect body could make a woman dry up , I suddenly feel theres no air in me anymore.

I try to comport myself, we are no longer together so , I have nothing to be afraid off , so I try to sound normal.

"Um....wha......what ..would...yo....you .....um....like to...ha...ve ? I slutter damn Rose be calm, I avoid his eyes .

And i could watch the other guy staring confusingly at us .

" Rose" he whispered I bite my lower lip,gosh i'm so nervous.

" Sir ..what would .you like...to have? I asked again keeping my voice firm this time.

He was just staring at me and I really don't like it, I just wish to disappear from here any moment.

" Rose is there a problem?

My managers voice Margaret asked as i turned to her .

" Um..no, ....it's fine " I Answered.

" Rose what are you doing here ? Malcolm asked And I really want to slap him so hard right across the face now ,how dare him ask me such question?

Maybe it's best I leave and Kathy attend to them, so I turned going but he grabbed my wrist.

" Let go off me you bastard" I hissed angrily.
By now he was standing and looking down at me .

" Why should I leave you ? So this is where you've been hiding? He asked anger clotted in his voice and I pushed his hand from my wrist, why is he eyeing me like i ran away and went into hiding ?

"answer me Rose" he pushed on .

" Just stay away " I said and turned to leave but he grabbed me again .

" Leave me alone " I started struggling.

" What's going on here, who are you and why are you holding my worker like that ? Margaret asked angrily coming to stand beside us , Malcolm left my hand .

Oh my I really don't want Margaret to know Malcolm has been the one I've told her about .

" i'm sorry but I was only talking to my wife " he answered his. Voice sharp as he emphasised Wife , Margaret looked at me confused and I was shocked.

" Your wife ?she asked

"i'm not your wife you asshole" I hissed .

Malcolm jaw clenched as he stared at me hard.

" Look Mr man, please I know your a very respected man in whole of the country , but please don't make a scene here, I would appreciate it if you just leave" Margaret said as Malcolm kept looking at me .

" i'm not trying to transpass anyone , just give me some time to speak to my wife " he said again.

What the hell is wrong with him? I'm not his wife for goodness sake we are divorced.

" i'm not your wife ,stop saying that ,I don't even know you" I yelled at him , yes I knew I lied he has a shock expression on his face * take that bastard*

" Rose , we need to talk I've been looking for you" he said trying to hold me again, but Margaret blocked him .

" You heard her didn't you ? She doesn't know you so stop causing confusion Mr man and just leave " she pointed at the door.

Malcolm was already angry .

" I told you I need to speak to my wife, you don't tell me what to do " he yelled .

" I will tell you what to do because this is my restaurant and you can't come harass my workers just like that " she yelled back .

" Malcolm please calm down , let's go " the other guy behind said .

" No Chris, I need to speak to her " did he just call this guy Chris? As in his best friend i knew back then ?, c'mon Rose your coming with me " he try to grab my hand but I moved behind Margaret.

" Don't you understand the word leave ? Will you stop harassing my worker? She said angrily.

Malcolm's eyes blazed with fury as he look at me and Margaret.

" i'm not leaving until you stop saying rubbish and let me speak to Rose" he yelled trying to grab me but the Chris guy pulled him back .

He said something quietly in his ear but he's eyes was on me.

" Can you leave now Mr ? Margaret asked impatient and with one last look Malcolm and Chris left the restaurant with Malcolm who is so furious.

I took in a deep breath and try to fight the tears about to pull out , Margaret touched me .

" Are you okay ? She asked I nodded .

"Let's go to my office Rose"she said and we both went into her office.

I sat down as she stared at me .

" I know you know him " she said and i gently nodded .

" Is he your ex husband? She asked .

" Y_yes" I whispered, she took in a deep breath.

" He really seem adamant in talking to you today Rose and i think he will come back again " she said .

And i knew she was right.

" I must say Marion look exactly like his father " she said and which was really true .

" Yes , and i'm scared, I wonder what he wants now" I said cleaning my tears .

" Rosé, it's only a coincidence that he met you here , did he look surprise when he saw you ?" She asked and I nodded.

" What will you do now ?" She asked .

" I really don't know what he wants, but I don't want him around I or my son" I said heavily .

" Okay ....I will help you in anyway I can Rose, as long as i'm here he won't hurt you " she said and I smiled .

"Thank you so much Margaret you've done alot for me , I really appreciate" I said .

" It's nothing Rose, you have a pure heart and that's what drew me to you " she said with a smile .

" Thank you once again Margaret, I should go pick Marion now , his school will be over in less than 5" I said .

" Go dear" she said and with another thank you I hurried away .

Changed to my normal outfit and set to go pick my son .

Why is Malcolm here? How did he find me? What does he want? Oh God I just hope I don't see him soon.

__________________

How do you see this ?

Please, comment vote invite and follow tnx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

50.7K 1.7K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
125K 2.7K 25
If it wasn't hurt it wasn't love, loving means hurting but a true love can bring all of the pieces. Love means a lot it can change us but it can also...
3.9K 979 26
#Book-1 in BONDS OF LOVE AND DESTINY 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏, 𝑼𝑲 After clearing the allegations made on her, she threw the divorce papers at his face and to...
4.9K 197 27
A complicated, fun love story.. A true fantasy, MY FANTASY😊.. ,Minimum logic Maximum love.. May contain mature language and content..Sorry for the...