SAVING MR. PARK | PJM

By http_BTS

↠ in which an overly-confident and coquettish student manages to break through her young teacher's built-up w... More

SAVING MR. PARK
十一
十二
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
EPILOGUE
⠀| THANK YOU

十三

11.6K 459 620
By http_BTS

another long chapter aish i need to stop.
i'm sorry !!

~

↳ ❝I'M BACK, sexy.❞

the young professor had been dourly jotting down today's learning objective on the chalkboard behind his desk, dwelling in his own anguish and exhaustion from this past week's insomnia. he hadn't been able to rest properly since last thursday, the day he last met with her, as his preoccupation over her absences consumed him.

she never exactly told him when she'd come back to school. it was something that not even she could determine. it all depended on the smoothness of her recovery. thus, mr. park anxiously and tormentedly awaited her arrival for over a week until finally, after successfully accumulating the necessary courage to face the pitiful stares of her nosy classmates, jay parker returned.

"miss parker," he mumbled into her ear after dashing towards her and engulfing her petite figure into a suffocatingly tight embrace. "you have no idea how gray and unsettling this classroom has been without you."

"can't ... ahem ... breathe," she choked out, arms stuck to her sides as mr. park compressed them. he loosened his grip after great contemplation but did not fully liberate her from his grasp. "how've you been, sexy?" she gazed up at him in admiration and twitched her nose out of habit.

"miserable," he answered truthfully, lips twitching down as he pondered over the past few days that he spent in gloom. "my second period is hell without you. your participation in class was greatly missed by everyone, and i specifically missed seeing your head peep out from behind mr. lee's shoulder so you could read the board."

"his back is so broad it blocks everything!" she defended with a smile. "are you making fun of me?"

"i'm saying that it's cute! i'm not making fun of you, baby, i promise," he gently pinched her cheek, and she deliberately softened her expression upon hearing him call her that. "you don't know how glad i am that you're back. i'm really, really, really glad," he wrapped his arms around her again, smushed his cheek to hers, and hugged her as lovingly as little girls do with their favorite doll.

jay, however, did not complain about the tightness of his embrace this time.

it was as though she could actually feel the dejection he'd undergone this past week—the sullenness he felt from being apart from her for so long. it made her wonder just how much she actually meant to him.

but she didn't ask him about it. she simply returned his heartfelt gesture by squeezing his torso as if her life depended on it.

"it feels good to be back." mr. park slowly released her soon after she muttered this. "i think i'm much better now. i mean, it's only been one week. i-i need more time to progress, obviously, but i'm not as shaky as i was a few days ago, hence why i decided to come back. besides, it kind of helps me rebuild my confidence when other people see how well i'm handling this. they're, like, shocked that i'm able to even smile—it shocks me, too, really—but ... i guess i have to thank my 'good support system and self-motivation' for helping me accomplish that." mr. park widened his eyes as he heard her repeat the words of advice he'd given her at the hospital. "so, thank you."

"don't thank me, miss parker," he scoffed, not finding it logical to be accredited for her emotional improvement. he had verbally helped her, not out of social obligation but out of genuine care for her health and well-being. "i'll always be there for you, no matter the circumstance, but that's nothing to thank me for. i'm just a mere shadow who's willing to protect you because i want to. i want to protect you," he narrowed his eyes as he intently bored into her soul, an overpowering emotion unexpectedly settling in his heart. "and ..."

"and what?" she tilted her head. the young teacher's eyes darkened as he gradually bent down to her ear, and jay sucked in her breath when his teeth began to lightly nibble on the skin of her earlobe. "and what, mr. park?" she pressed on his answer after closing her eyes to enjoy the stimulating sensation.

"and i want you," he hoarsely expressed before slipping an authoritative arm behind her waist. after whispering his response, he snapped his head back so that their faces remained just a couple of centimeters apart.

and without much warning, and with slight aggression, mr. park pulled her into him, their lips becoming startled by the abrupt fervency of their collision.

she gasped in between pauses, roughly pulling on the roots of his hair as he hoisted her up on the surface of his desk. her nervous fingers ran through his blonde streaks in desperation, but before mr. park could lie her down on her back (as that had been his initial intention), he broke himself free from his lustful trance.

"i-i'm sorry," he mumbled into her mouth before hastily pushing himself away. the loudness of their combined panting echoed tauntingly around the room, and jay was left both flustered and confused by the sudden termination of the kiss. "i didn't mean to lose control. i know you're still not ready. god, i'm sorry. i don't know what came over me. i–"

but jay was quicker than his words.

she hopped off the wooden table, tugged down on the length of his tie, and effortlessly reconnected their lips into yet another passionate encounter without a second thought. the synchronized movement of their mouths, the playful battling of their ardent tongues, and the random wandering of their hands all resulted in the intensification of their heat, and they couldn't help but shudder as they felt an electrifying spark naturally ignite between them.

"jay," he whispered breathlessly, and her heart fluttered at the sound of his groan.

the way her name rolled off his tongue so eloquently caused her to heighten the ardor of the kiss,—because for some reason, him moaning her first name excited her even more,—and the once steady motion of their lips became intermittent and sloppy with their newly-gained speed.

"please," she whimpered as his teeth aggressively fondled with her bottom lip.

"wait, wait," he groaned in annoyance when his conscience reminded him about the limited time that they had together. passing period was almost over, and his students would be barging in at any moment, so he detached his lips from hers with evident hesitation and sighed. "we'll ... finish this up later. your classmates will, um–"

"start coming in soon," the brunette finished off his sentence with a weary nod. "yeah, i understand. let me just, um," she caught his cheeks in the smallness of her hands and lightly pecked his lips again. "oh, and ..." she hurriedly fixed the unintentional mess her fingers had made with his hair. after ruffling the strands back into place and straightening out his tie, jay stepped back in relief. "oh, wait!" a shriek escaped her mouth when she noticed the smudge of red lipstick that was still painted over his lips. "wipe it off, quick!" she motioned to the area around his mouth.

mr. park swiftly licked at the crimson stain and wiped away the rest of it with the back of his left hand. he stared back at her expectantly, and jay smilingly shot him a thumbs-up once it was successfully removed.

their hearts vigorously thumped against their chests from the rush of their actions, and once they were sure that no other evidence of their impassioned session remained, their shy lips broke out into satisfied smiles.

"remember, i am as insignificant to you as a speck of dust," she reminded him when she heard the sound of faint murmurs approaching the classroom. "you saved me, but that's it. you won't treat me any differently, and you won't even spare me a second glance. i am nothing to you, alright?"

mr. park nodded in understanding, heart clenching when he heard the last part of her instruction, and faced the awaiting doorknob.

jay backtracked from him, picked up her backpack from the linoleum floor, and regularized her breathing right as the door swung open.

a large group of students came strolling in without much hurry, some gasping at the sight of jay parker's unexpected presence and others offering her warm and welcoming smiles.

the young brunette quickly snapped out of her daze and initiated her way towards her back seat.

but as she casually passed by mr. park's desk, she felt a hand firmly pull at her wrist, and her body jolted backward from the forceful tug.

she almost flinched at the sudden touch,—not recognizing the owner of the long fingers that encircled her wrist,—but she swallowed her shock and fiercely turned around to face the audacious peer who had grabbed her.

"oh! jeon jungkook!" she quirked an eyebrow up at him. "what's up?" her mistrustful eyes fell again on his hand, which was still tightly gripping her arm.

"babygirl," he breathed out, his tone of voice being much softer and awed as he stared at her in disbelief. "you're back." a timid grin made its way onto his face, relief flashing over his eyes.

though they were standing at the front of the class, their bodies mixed in well with the rest of their risen classmates. their conversation, too, was masked by the loud chatters of the gossiping teenagers (who would occasionally glance at them in curiosity but soon enough lose interest).

jay lowered her eyes to the cold fingertips that were now softly tapping at her skin and kindly nodded.

"i am back," she flashed him a cheeky smile and watched the way jungkook's balm-coated lips parted as if to speak. he seemed concerned for some reason. the only issue was that she couldn't understand why. "now, now, jeon, what's with the long face? i'm gone for one week, and i come back to find you like this? who are you? and what have you done with the real jungkook?" she squinted her eyes up at him with a finger on her chin.

"how are you ... so calm?" he pondered out loud. "y-you– why are you so chirpy? not that you're not allowed to be. it's just that ... are you okay?"

mr. park's ears perked up at the question that'd been made to his girlfriend.

his eyes briefly flickered away from the bright computer screen, planning to merely glimpse at the girl. but when his eyes fell on the tight grip that jungkook had on her wrist, mr. park felt himself erupting with raging jealousy.

"never better," jay toothily grinned, unaware of the murderous expression that was currently played out on her boyfriend's face. "but since when does my health matter to you? oh, jeon. don't tell me you've gone soft."

"soft?" jungkook scoffed, finally releasing her arm as his playboy instincts seeped back in.

the momentary pity that he had felt for her vanished when he noticed the casualness of her behavior.

he'd been expecting jay to be vulnerable, fragile, ready for some heart-to-heart consolation, and he had been so willing to be the provider of the comfort (a genuine and chaste type of comfort) that she direly needed.

but she was acting like nothing happened to her—as if the news of her assault had been nothing but a false rumor.

jungkook was extremely confounded by her swift "rehabilitation," not really sure if he should believe it, but he chose to not press further on the matter.

if she wanted to act like everything was normal, then he'd act normal, too. no more forcing himself to be mushy or caring or any of that crap.

he simply smirked at her and took a step forward, leaning down towards her face and whispering, "babe, soft is for the weak. i like it hard."

jay gulped at that, now realizing that jungkook was attempting to flirt with her the same way he always did. she was hoping to hold a normal one-on-one conversation with him for once—because she truly believed that jungkook was capable of being a warm and kindhearted friend.

but she soon came to realize that his mind was primarily clouded by his sexual compulsions and desires. he didn't want to be her friend. he wanted to (someday) slip under her sheets and writher with her in the midst of the night. he wanted to taste her and make her his in the most lewd way possible.

but that was it.

he was interested in giving and receiving sexual satisfaction but did not seek to pursue anything beyond that.

he didn't care much for love.

all he was truly concerned about was lusting over hot and innocent girls until he attained and corrupted them. that was something not even jay could change.

"okay, jeon, my mistake," she lifted her hands up in defense, growing slightly nervous about the dangerous proximity of their noses. she took a step back to create a safe distance between them and cleared her throat. "unfortunately for you, i am mainly attracted to soft guys. i get weak for cuddles and late night talks, i dunno about you," she stared up at him with an evident smirk on full display, feeding up her ego by watching the confidence in his expression fade.

swerve a fuckboy? check, her conscience congratulated her, and jay turned back around, with her head held high, to resume her walking.

"hey, wait a minute. i can be soft, too, babe," he whined in hopes of making her stay by his side, but jay simply dismissed him with a careless wave of a hand. a pleased grin tugged at the corner of mr. park's lips as he watched his girlfriend indirectly reject the brown-haired athlete from the corner of his eye. but jeon jungkook was not taking a no for an answer this time. "jay, i'm serious!" he called out with great effort.

but because the young jay parker had lost all interest in her old ways,—her enticing flirtation now being strictly reserved for mr. park,—she did not look back. she decided, ultimately, that she would quit doing what she enjoyed most (that is, teasing) because she no longer found pleasure in it.

she no longer wished to gain the lustful attention of hormonal boys, nor did she want to be desired by anyone who wasn't her lovable boyfriend. she only wanted one man to look at her from now on. and that man was not, nor ever would be, jeon jungkook.

"goodbye, jeon," she ignored him, shaking her head at his stubbornness and continued to hint at him to get lost.

however, before jay could get the chance to slip away from his range, jungkook impulsed himself forward and outstretched his strong, veiny arms to confine her torso.

jay halted, eyes wide as they instinctively darted over to the seated teacher, who was now shamelessly glaring at the cheeky player. mr. park's fists were clenched under his desk, his eyes were inflamed with eerie menace, and his ears were overtaken by a bright red hue. no matter how hard he tried, he could not divert his eyes from the scene occurring directly in front of him.

upon seeing the unusual flaring of his nose and gritting of teeth, jay's jaw dropped in sudden alarm. she subtly shook her head at him, mentally insisting for him to drop his gaze and pretend to be unaware of the situation because he'd only end up incriminating himself if he reacted to it.

mr. park reluctantly, and sullenly, forced himself to turn away, having understood the message behind her eyes, and concealed his bitterness with his normal look of indifference.

he defeatedly went back to work.

"jungkook, um, c-could you please not touch me. i'm still not comfortable with other people invading my personal space," she spoke half-truthfully, and jungkook gasped when he realized that his hands had been accidentally entwined underneath her breasts.

"shit, sorry," he removed himself from her, regret written all over his face.

"it's fine," jay sighed, glancing over her shoulder for a moment and padding over to her desk without another word.

of course, she allowed mr. park to touch her in any way that he pleased. she trusted him with her frail body. he was, after all, the one who saved it.

but jungkook was notoriously known for his wicked intentions and habit of screwing with girls' heads. there was no doubt in jay's mind that he wished to screw up hers, as well. she felt unsafe in his arms because he was of unreliable nature.

how could she possibly trust the touch of a boy who specialized in breaking hearts?

now, jay hadn't been much different from jungkook. prior to settling down, her favorite sport was to toy with boys' feelings for her own enjoyment (except she never actually went past first base with any of her victims). she'd cunningly lure boys in, wrap them around her finger, and carelessly drop them when they'd ask for more.

she used to be just as non-committing as jungkook.

but then she met mr. park.

her daily teasing and playful seductions had backfired, as she had found herself actually falling for her "cold-hearted" teacher.

it was never her intention to develop feelings. she didn't think it was likely to happen, since that hadn't really been an issue before. but when her heart started softening and speeding up at the mere mention of his name, jay knew she'd landed in too deep.

mr. park unconsciously stole her away.

other boys didn't matter to her anymore.

only he did.

jungkook stood somewhat embarrassed, awkwardly scratching the back of his head as he watched her saunter away.

he understood that she needed time. after some months, he figured, she'd be back to teasing him and everything would return to normal—the way things were before her incident.

jungkook slowly turned on the heel of his shoe, abruptly halting altogether when a certain sight captured his attention.

his eyes fixed on his english teacher's fingers, which were unhurriedly typing away at the keyboard in front of him, before they noticed a red tinge smudged messily on the back of mr. park's hand.

he furrowed his eyebrows at it, forcing himself to remember where he had seen the bright color before.

mr. park met his student's curious stare for a moment before taking notice of what jungkook had been intently observing, and he hastily pulled his guilty hand under the desk to obscure it from view.

"may i help you, mr. jeon?" the blonde asked hostilely, face emotionless as usual as he gazed up at the brown-haired boy.

jungkook did not reply.

they remained frozenly glaring at each other's faces until the final bell rang. jungkook awoke from his pensive trance in that instant and silently made his way to his seat—suspicion still nagging at the back of his mind.

once the students settled down from the class commotion, mr. park finally commenced his planned lecture, going on about the historical context of their next novel.

but jungkook could not concentrate.

he was urged to look back, to admire the confident brunette who'd rejected him every single day for the past month. he gazed back at her in deep contemplation, wondering how on earth she was able to resist his good looks and charming attributes.

jay really was something else.

jungkook was about to startle himself back to reality, but that's when he saw it. he squinted his eyes at the plumpness of her lips and gasped inaudibly as realization struck him.

the vibrant lipstick color that jay flaunts, oh, so gracefully is the exact same shade of red as the stain on mr. park's left hand, he thought to himself.

jungkook blinked, absentmindedly using his class time to ponder over the possible meaning of this discovery. his interest on the subject only intensified the longer he thought about it.

and after nearly fifteen minutes, he managed to arrive to the most logical explanation he could think of—a horrid, unethical, and sickening theory that made his gut uncontrollably churn inside him. he shuddered at the mere thought. but, in the end, it didn't matter if he felt weary or repulsed by the situation (because it was reality, and there was nothing he could really do about it).

jay parker, the girl whose strength he had been so fascinated by, and his high school english teacher ... were banging. they had to be. the sexual tension was so obvious for it to not be true. and the more they avoided glancing at each other, the more apparent it became to him.

and yet, despite being fully convinced that their connection went beyond the average teacher-student relationship, jungkook found himself unable to do anything with this disturbing information.

~

i ate some scrambled eggs for breakfast today, and i started feeling kinda nauseous a few hours afterward. i think i caught something :// i haven't stopped shaking ayy best way to start 2018 amirite lmao

also, i keep posting chapters by accident jdsjjdja my thumbs are literally so clumsy i'm sorry ;(

pictures of the day:

^ dO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW WHY I'VE BEEN HAVING MASSIVE JIMIN FEELS LATELY?!??

-サラ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 523 10
{🌟for Taejincember 2022!!🌟} Taehyung is a diligent, versatile and obedient student. Especially with his favorite teacher, Kim Seokjin. But why is t...
3.1K 118 14
Inspired by Seventeen's Pretty U(예쁘다) Where high schooler M/N wants to confess to Min Yoongi who's graduating a few days soon. Started- 4/3/2022 Ende...
62.7K 2.5K 45
Jimin is a shy boy who is broken on the inside. Yoongi is a boy trying to help Jimin, but is really breaking on the inside, too. **TRIGGER WARNING**...
37.3K 2K 22
Where Kim Taehyung is a student and Park Jimin is the unsuspecting new maths teacher.