This Wasn't Just a Dream

By direction984

19 year-old Addison Smith decides she's had enough of her American family. So she moves to the UK and changes... More

This Wasn't Just a Dream
Prologue
Please Help
About Chapter 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Please Read
Chapter 3
Important!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Book Cover
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
About Chapter 12
Chapter 12
New Story
Attention!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Book Trailers
Chapter 16
READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE VERY CONFUSED!
Chapter 17

PLEASE READ!

708 9 1
By direction984

I will try to make an outfit on polyvore for each chapter from now on. I will put the link for each outfit in the comments section. I am posting the link for the Chapter 3 Outfit below in the comments section for this part of the book.

BTW, keep sending me character requests. I've gotten a few now and they're really good. Thanks to those who have already sent in their requests. I will start writing chapter 4 tomorrow; I'm suffering from writer's block. I'm also sitting in front of a TV that's turned on and I'm too lazy to move so I'm stuck in front of the TV, and we all know how that goes.

Thanks,

Directioner984

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 870 38
Wow. For once in my life I've won a contest. Literally, I've never won a contest before. Thing is, with those contests, I've entered myself in. I did...
13.4K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
47.8K 1.1K 32
No one else could possibly know pain better than me. It was my only loyal friend sticking by my side every minute of the day. Now I only got pain for...
7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...