Mono no aware (Levi x Oc)

By Aya_Write2

The outside world is filled with tree's, sun, the ocean and the fresh of air but for some they have never see... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Levi and Aya's Past
Opening s2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Opening 1 s3
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Opening 2 s3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapte 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Aya x Levi headcanons
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 1

6.1K 93 19
By Aya_Write2

Eren sat in the prison, glaring as the rusted metal bar concealed him, Eren looked to meet the silver eyes of the ruthless captain and then turned to see the commander which thick eyebrow highlighting the look of interest on his face.

"Come on its an easy question. what do you want to do?" Captain Levi asked who was leaning against the dirt wall of the underground prison as he signed heavily as he looked at the teenage boy before the commander nodded looking at the boy.

"I want to become a member of the scout, and kill every single titan!" Eren Yeager yelled while in the prison as his eye burned with a passion of anger though he was tied up because he was the thing he so desperately wants to kill.

"why do I have to go" A loud voiced boomed through the old tattered office. As Blonde hair laid on their desk as study sat up to look towards the solider that held her dark hair in a bun. A bright smiled evident on her face.

"you have to its part of the job being captain and all" The dark haired solider also know as Yui sighed at her captain. "Come on captain aya" Yui spoke again looking into the green eyes of her captain.

"I know but still it is a stupid court thing. Do I really need to be there?" Aya asked leaning back in hair chair. Many different papers laid on the table that rested in the room.

"I think you will enjoy it" Yui smirked as an evil looked filled her eyes as her captain lifted up confusion on her face as she twitched her eyes.

"What's is it regarding?" Aya asked as she leaned on her arm that rest on her desk. Yui smirked.

"A boy that can turn into a Titan" Yui smirk grew wider as she watched the blonde eyes grow wide as her arm fell, though the captain soon went into a loud laughing fit.

"A boy that can turn into a Titan!" Aya laughed loudly as she got up from her desk before grabbing her scout jacket " get the squad together! We're going to the capital!" Aya shouted once again as she made her way out of the room. Yui chuckled to herself before she made her way out of the room closing the door behind her.

"Are you well, how are things am really sorry you have being waiting long, but don't worry you can come out now " Hange said rambling on as she eagerly held onto the bars as Eren still sat in the tiny prison, and he signed in relief

"but one little thing, you will have to put these on" she mumbled as she took out some handcuffs dangling them around.
Though Eren nodded as the prison door swung open as the boy had the handcuffs placed on him.

"Im Zoe Hange  a section commander for the scouts and this is a fellow commander in the scouts Mike Zachirus" Hange smiled as they walked down the run down hallway that though the strange man known as mike began to sniff him.

"ohh don't mind him, he gives new people a sniff" she smiled once again while Eren looked over at blonde commander who was still sniffing the teenage boy while Eren smiled nervously.

The three of them soon made their way to an open space as a door swung open revealing the blonde haired captain who green eyes scanned the area as four other people followed behind her while Yui was one of them.

"ah even Aya has come she most be interested in you two" Hange smiled turning towards the group while Eren head shot up eyes wide recognising the women from when he was younger.

"Captain Aya leader of the attack squad!" Eren shouts eyes wide before he looked towards the captain eyes filled with admiration unknown to the teenage boy the commander was waving her over.

"yeah that's the one, Hey Aya!" Hangs shouted while the blonde Captain turned eyes looking towards them before she smirked making her way over to the two.

"Hey Hange!" Aya smiled towards the brown haired commander a smile on her face while Eren gulped. The green eyes scanned towards the teenage boy before she smirked
"I'm guessing your the boy that can turn into a Titan" Aya smirked while Eren nodded

"I am" Eren mumbled while Aya only smirked before she placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Whatever happen in that court your still a Titan" Aya glared while Eren shuddered meeting her killing green eyes "so your aware if they decide to kill you. I will be one of the people doing so.
Understand?" Aya smiled while Eren nodded nervously.

"I will see you later Hange" Aya smiled before she walked away back to her squad. Who gathered around the the Captain eyes wide with curiosity.

"She quite scary isn't she?" Hange smiled as they continued to walk down the corridor. Eren nodded nervously.

"She one of the best though" Hange smiled before they made their way to large wooden doors.
"aww with all the small talk we got here already well there you go" Hange pouted before two solider came for me behind dragging the boy though the doors.

"and remember Eren we have all put our faith in you" Hange smiled before the door closed on her.

Eren was soon tied up to a poll in the middle of the court with military police at one side and the scout regiment at the other, they both argued whether or not he should be executed, then Eren stated shouting about putting faith in him

"idiot, it just make me want to beat him up more" Aya scowled as she watched from the second floor with Hange and her fellow squad, though Aya eyes widened slight as she watched a dark haired male come into the court room kicking the boy continuously.

"why does Levi get all the action?" Aya pouts while her whole squad sweat dropped at her action though that soon stopped once a voiced echoed through the hall.

"you know personally there is no better punishment then pain, you don't need a good talking to, you need to be taught a lesson and you happen to be in perfect kicking position" The dark
Haired male known as Levi states beige he kicked the teenage boy again.

"now hold on Levi" a solder nervously state before he shuddered been met with the silver glare of the man.

"what now" Levi glared towards the solider before he gulped widely looking away.

"its dangerous, what if he get angry and turns into a titan" another solider state more firmly who was known as a military police.

"just because your a coward" a voice echoed as everyone attention fell onto a women with dark hair that was tied up. A bottle of booze in hand while , everyone looked up at her including Levi and Eren. The squad behind her tried to get the dark haired girl. Aya smiled worryingly.

"Izumi!" A male voiced echoed as they tried to grab the drunk girl along with everyone else

"Don't mind us" Aya smiled nervously while the rest of her squad escorted the drink squad member out of the room.
"Carry on" Aya mumbled while she looked back towards eveyone.

"don't be silly, anyway you guys just want to dissect him don't you, during the time he was transformed, Eren was known to kill 20 titans and then finally ran out of strength, but I could still take him down without a problem" Levi shouted to everyone in the court while Aya nodded.

"Sir I have a proposition" Erwin said while raising his hands Aya attention turned to him. His large eyebrow evident on his face.

"proceed" the judge simple states while Aya looked around a bored expression on his face.

"Eren yaeger be placed under the supervison of captain Levi and Captain Aya and we will go on a recon mission to test his abilities " he stated while Aya head shot up and looked towards her commander in shock.

"you mean Aya captain of the attack squad" the judge questioned while Aya gulped nervously looking at the scene.

"Yes as she would of being staying for the recon mission, so she can assist Levi in supervising Eren" Erwin simple states while Aya glared towards the man clenching her fist.

"Where is captain Aya" the judge questioned scanning the room before the blonde nervously shot up from her seat.

"right here sir" Aya nervously mumbled as they all turned towards her. She gulped all eyes were on the blonde.

"and if he comes out of control" the judge asked turning back towards Erwin before he turned towards Levi.

"me and Aya can definitely kill him the only downside is there is absolutely  no middle ground" Levi state while Aya turned towards him as green met silver. She signed loudly.

" I have made my chose"

" im going to kill that piece of shit!" Aya shouted angrily stomping down the corridor while the the squad mate behind her giggled

"which one the titan or commander" a male voice asked a laugh in his voice as he had spiky brown hair and a scar across his face though his laughing soon stopped as he received a punch to the arm my Yui

"Dont rile her up anymore the she already is Gaku!" Yui shouts a glared on her face while Gaku stopped

" I'm mad at Both!!, where are they!" she questioned a angry expression on her face before Gaku laughed once more.

"Why not calm down before you see them" a voice interrupted as the blonde captain turned to see the other member of her squad.
His brown hair swayed on his face as his blue eyes filled with concern .

"Yeah I don't think that gonna help Ban" Gaku laughed before they all made their way to a door

"There you are!" Aya shouted while all her squad wore a look of fear as the blonde made her way into the room.

"You bastard!!" Aya shouted storming into the room "How dare you say im going to supervise the Titan turning boy! I'm not a babysitter!" Aya shouted her cheeks red as fire as he whole board radiated anger.

"why don't you calm down" a stem voice states from the room. While Aya rolled her eyes.

"don't you dare tell me to calm do-" Aya spoke turning to the voice but stopped once she was met with the silver eyes she loved.

"Levi" Aya mumbled eyes slightly wide looking at the man who simple sighed

"You need to control that new found anger Aya" Levi states looking towards the blonde who continued to stare.

"Whatever" Aya signed before she turned away from the man sighing loudly before he turned to the blonde commander glaring.

"I understand Your upset Aya" the firm voice of the commander states while Aya glared at him "but you and your squad are more then capable" Erwin states looking towards the girl who only glared.

"Yes I know! But who is going to go out there and fight the Titan near the wall! We're the attack squad we go and slay any near the wall!" Aya shouted raising her hand. Eren stared with admiration.

"Yes well we will send another squad in your stay" Erwin spoke before he stood up, making his way to the door "you and Levi work well together" Erwin states before he swung the door open.
Aya signed heavily as she watched her squad come tumbled down

"Commander!" Ban suddenly shouted before the all hurriedly began to stand up and saluting to the commander.

"Guess your stuck with me Titan boy" Aya states as her eyes landed on the boy who jumped meeting the killer green eyes.

"So much for a Titan! He got beat up by a dwarf!" Izumi laughed before she took another swig of the bottle. Levi glared at the girl while Aya signed

"I think that's enough now" Aya smiled before she took the bottle from her before she turned to the rest of the squad "bye now"'Aya smiled before pushing them out.

"Wait. captain-" the squad began but was stopped once the door was slammed in their face. Aya signed as she made her way into the room.

"you don't resent me down do you Eren" Levi states as he sat down beside the boy. Aya stood leaning against the wall opposite them.

"no sir, I understand what you had to do" Eren mumbled sounding quite uncomfortable as he could feel the cold green eyes on him.

"good" he said before he looked elsewhere before a loud shout came from the other side of the room.

" still you didn't have to go that far, you knocked out his tooth" Hanji states while Aya eyes scanned to her while the mad women unwrapped a cloth to show the fallen tooth.

"Why did you pick it up!?" Aya shouted eyes wide before Aya became dumbfounded

"disgusting" Levi simple states as his face began disgusted with the tooth.

"this a precious sample I will let you know" Hanji defends herself while Aya simple shook her head.

"your gonna end up like them people Hanji" Aya sighed heavily while Hanji eyes grew wide slightly.

"yeah be lucky people like that are dissecting you" Levi said towards the teenage boy while his eyes grew in fear Aya looked at the boy.

"Don't you dare compare we to them, I would try to kill him" Hanji stated glaring at Levi and Aya who simple shook her head.

"I might " Aya whispered to herself though recieving a look form Eren.

"can you open your mouth for me please" Hanji asked with a pleading expression while Aya looked at her shocked

"I don't thing that necessary" Aya signed growing closer towards the group while Hanji pouted

"It's fine" Eren mumbled while Hanji face filled with excitement as she grew close to the boy as he opened his mouth.

"Huh?" Hanji questioned eyes wide while they all looked towards her concerned

"What wrong Hanji?" Aya questioned while Hanji only continued to look

"Your tooth grew back" Hanji states while everyone looked towards him shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 706 16
| synopsis | - 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
34.4K 1.1K 51
ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛᴏɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ /ꞮɴˈᴛƐɴꜱꞮᴛɪ/ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴜɴ 1. ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ. "ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɢʀᴇᴡ ɪɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ" ...
135K 3.1K 78
You, Levi, Isabel and Farlan were living happily, roaming the streets of the underground until one day you crossed paths with the Titans. That day ch...
after you By jade

Fanfiction

74 8 7
you moved to chicago with your dad to live with your new step and new step brother, you think of this as a fresh new start. you met a boy named eren...