Forgotten

By AchuArchana

Everything was smooth and fine. Arnav and Khushi, after a hell journey, were about to get remarried when dadi... More

Prologue - The Million Dollar Deal
The Head Designer
Bluebell
Titali
Ruthless but Not Heartless
The Bosch Brothers
The Red Sari Woman
Hello
Hope and Hatred
Dinner Dates
Carnival Night
The Man With A Beer Bottle
Hey
He Is Back
Messing Up With Mathur
The Well-wisher
Story Time
Well Wisher strikes again!
Who is he?
Revelation
Interrogations and conclusions
The Boss is Back
ASR is showing up
Who would it be?
I Don't Like Him
A Drive Down The Lane
Arnav? Nah.....Annav
The Wrong Date
When is my birthday?
YOU REMEMBER EVERYTHING!!!
The Man With A Gun
Karma Is A Bitch
Epilogue

Dinner at Raizadas

9.1K 534 34
By AchuArchana

She didn't know how long she held him but soon came to her senses when he held her arms and pushed her from him.

"Mam" he said softly and stepped back, his ear pink. Khushi looked at him in wonder. She never knew that he could blush. Never had she ever seen Arnav ji blushing. It was so cute. His cheeks were getting a pink colour and he looked down. She had to fight her urge to pinch those cheeks.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking up and she nodded. She stood up and said, "You're Aman's friend?"

He looked up in surprise, "How do you know?"

"Err....Aman mentioned that his friend, Aaron, is working here as waiter"

"Yeah....we're best buddies! I came to know him through my brother Ivan. They're colleagues. You know Ivan?"

"Yeah. Mr. Denkins' PA! We've met!" Khushi said nodding.

"Yeah....umm....I've go...my...job. Yeah customers would be waiting!" he said and looked at her. She nodded and said, "Bye"

"Come along when you feel sad" he blurted and hurried to cover up, "err...we have...amazing food here.....it would...help?"

She smiled and nodded. He turned and walked into the restaurant and she walked to her car. As she reached the car, she took out her cell and dialled Aman.

"Tonight you're coming to RM for dinner with Aaron!"

"Sure. Can I bring Ivan? Poor guy would start whining if don't!"

"Yeah" she said.

.

.

.

.

Closing the door of their apartment behind him Aaron called out, "Yo man why is it that you wanted me to come early?"

"Ah you're here!" Ivan said appearing in the hallway, all dressed up in a dark blue shirt, black pant and black blazer.

"Where are you going dressed up like that?" Aaron asked surprised.

"Even you're coming! We're going out for dinner!" Aman appeared dressed up in a brown shirt and black pants. He looked at Ivan wide eyed. "I don't get why you have a blazer on!"

"May be I look good in this!" Ivan said lifting his collar.

"Bad idea! Blazer off!" Aman commanded and looked at Aaron, "Go get dressed!"

"What's wrong with this?" Aaron asked looking down to his blue jeans and blue checked shirt.

"We're going to Raizadas for dinner. So a bit sophisticated!" Ivan shrugged.

"Raizadas! I'm not coming" Aaron declared and plopped on the couch. Switching on the TV he started changing channels.

"What? WHY?" Aman cried.

"They are rich people! I hate rich snobby flaunting pompous people!" Aaron declared.

"But Akash Singh Raizada, Khushi Gupta and Anjali Raizada does not fit that category!" Ivan said.

"Aaron, go get dressed up! You're coming with us!" Aman declared.

"But my favourite show starts now!" Aaron whined and pointed to the TV.

"OH SHIT I COMPLETELY FORGOT!" Ivan cried and jumped to the couch throwing off his blazer.

"Ivan!" Aman cried.

"Aman we'll go to Raizadas tomorrow" Ivan said and Aaron cried, "Yayy"

"STOP IT!" Aman shouted and both the boys sprang up from the couch.

Aman took the remote and switched off the TV. "GO GET DRESSED AARON! WE'RE LEAVING IN FIVE MINUTES!"

.

.

.

.

As Aman drove the car into the premises of Raizada mansion he could still hear Ivan bickering from back seat on how he missed the show and hated Aman for that. But his focus was neither on Ivan nor on the path leading to Raizada porch. His vision was on his friend who was sitting in the front seat next to him and gazing out of the window to the mansion. Aman stopped the car in the porch and saw Raizadas coming out. He turned to Ivan and said, "Now stop it Ivan. You can watch the show later!" Ivan huffed and pouted like a kid and Aman turned his vision to Aaron who was still looking up at the mansion.

"Aaron" he touched his shoulder.

Aaron looked at him and asked "Have we come here before?"

Aman looked at Ivan who had stopped his bickering now. He looked at Aman and then at his brother. "No Aaron, I don't think we have!"

Aaron nodded and they got off the car. He looked around the compound and said softly, "I've come here before! I feel that!"

Although Aman and Ivan clearly heard it, they pretended not to.

"Hello Mr. Raizada" Ivan said shaking hands with Akash and Aman nodded his head.

"Uh this is Aaron" Aman said awkwardly and turned to Aaron who was looking up at the ceiling and walls. "Aaron, this is Akash!"

"Ah your ex-boss' idiotic brother?" Aaron said laughing but soon bit his lip under Aman's glare.

"What?" Akash asked shocked.

"Sorry big guy....I'm Aaron" Aaron said cheerfully and hugged him.

"Come in" Akash said and glared at Aman who stuck out his tongue.

"What else did you tell him about me?" Akash hissed slowly.

"About how you disowned ASR publicly!" Aman said and glared at him.

They all walked inside and Aaron and Ivan started fooling around with Laxmi who ran to them.

"Ah a sheep!" Ivan cried and patted Laxmi.

Aaron gaped at him and said, "Ivan that's a goat!"

"Both are same" Ivan said and huffed.

"Hey cutiepie what's your name?" Aaron cooed at Laxmi.

"It can't talk" Ivan chided.

"It can make noises" Aaron countered.

"Stop it both of you! Her name is Laxmi" Aman said.

"Ah! Laxmi!" Aaron and Ivan said.

"Looks like Laxmi loves you!" a voice said and the boys looked up to find an elderly woman coming to them.

"Namaste mami ji" Aman said and mami ji smiled at him. "Umm....Aaron Ivan this is Manorama Singh Raizada, Akash's mother!"

"Namaste" Aaron said politely and turned to Aman, "And why do you call her mami?"

"Because my boss used to call her that!" Aman said.

"Ah then we'll call you mami" Aaron said smiling and mami smiled faintly.

It was then Anjali, Payal and Khushi walked downstairs and Aaron's face lit up.

"Hey ya ladies! Anjali, we've met! Khushi, we've met! Who's the third musketeer? Hey I'm Aaron" he said extending hand to Payal.

"Payal Singh Raizada!" Payal said politely and shook hands.

"Ma" a baby voice said shyly from behind Payal and Aaron craned his neck to find a small baby boy hiding behind Payal's sari.

"Ah look who we have here! Hello champ!" he bend down to his level and extended his palm. Ayan looked at it and slapped his hand as in a hi-five.

"I'm Aaron!"

"Ayan" he said shyly.

"Aww he is so cute! How old is he?" he looked up at Payal who smiled, "Three"

He looked at Ayan who showed him two fingers.

"Ah no" he said and unwrapped one more finger from the boy's fist and said, "Now that's three!"

Ayan looked at the three fingers and then at him, "Twee" he squealed.

Everyone chuckled and Anjali said, "Have a seat"

Aaron and Ivan nodded and they all walked to the living room couch. They both sat in one while Aman sat in one opposite to them with Anjali and Ayan on it.

Everyone started talking but Aaron's vision was on the wall opposite to him when the portrait of an old woman was hung. A garland adorned the pic and he narrowed his eyes at the woman. The kind eyes, the beautiful smile she had, the sari worn in traditional manner over her head, everything seemed familiar.

A boy of five years was running around the room.

"Chotte....stop running around.....drink this milk!"

"Nahi Nani!!!!'

"Chotte....don't make me run dear....come here!"

"Nani....catch me....."

"Aaron!" Ivan whispered and he jerked.

What was that? What was that images? Who was the boy? Who was he calling Nani? That voice.....the Nani's voice was so familiar.....he had heard it earlier...

"What is it?" Ivan whispered and Aaron looked at him. "Nothing" he whispered and looked at Aman who raised his eyebrows questioning him silently. He shrugged and leaned back on the couch.

"Who is that?" he asked casually pointing to the portrait.

"That's my Nani" Anjali said, "Akash's dadi!"

Aaron nodded, his eyes never leaving the portrait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.7K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
269K 8.6K 15
This story begins after basketball match when everyone in raizada mansion were busy praising arnav ,arav and sheetal completely missing what their sw...
202K 10.9K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
54.2K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...