Genesis

De Dark_emogirl999

Sonic the hero of Möbius. It must be hard to be a hero. Well it is especially for Sonic and everyone expects... Mai multe

Death of a friend
Headlines
We don't deserve to hurt
Amy and Espio
Captured
A Horrible Fate
Evil Deeds
Nothing Much
Not A Chapter!!!!
Reunion!!!!
This could've been better
Unexpected Visitor and a Death
The End

Admittance

2.9K 84 72
De Dark_emogirl999

This one is gonna be short since the other chapter was soo long....but its gonna be cute!

'I wonder what he wanted to ask me'. Just then there was huge rumble of thunder, and a deafening screech as a great oak came tumbling down onto the house a retired hero.

When Sonic groggily opened his eyes to the heavy downfall and the remains of his small home scattered around him. He looked around, trying to figure out what had happened, to his left he saw the massive tree that had fallen on and crushed his house, he gulped nervously when he saw how close it was to him, a few more inches to the right and he probably wouldn't have woken up. On his other side was Shadow, lying on his back eyes closed. Sonic winced when he saw the blood stained pole running straight through the left arm of his black and red counterpart. He was still breathing though, and apart from his arm, he seemed to be more or less fine. Sonic on the other hand, wasn't so lucky.

He was pinned down to the ground by a huge beam, making it hard to breathe, he leant back as far as the ground would let him so that he could get as much air into his lungs as possible. He resolved to simply push the beam off him, it didn't look too heavy, it was just one used for decoration, but his resolution was broken when he found neither of his arms responded to him, a ripping pain shooting through him instead. He sighed and looked at the other hedgehog next to him, who was slowly making up to be greeted by loud claps of thunder and streaks of lightning beginning to form across the grey sky.

"Are you OK Shadow?" Sonic's voice was raspy, and it hurt to talk, he felt freezing and his aching throat was making it even harder to breathe. Shadow nodded, he met the gaze of the azure hedgehog and saw the pain in the emeralds, he took a shaky breath when he noticed the pole through his own arm, and the trickle of blood running down it to meet in a pool of blood that mixed and swirled with Sonic's. "We need to move," Sonic whispered, his throat getting worse making it near impossible to even talk quietly, once again Shadow nodded.

"I know, but how, we're both stuck here." He sighed, "We're stuck here until someone comes to help us." The rain seemed to start to fall even heavier, if that was possible, and a sheet of water began to cover the ground Sonic and Shadow were pinned to. Shadow watched the rising water level soaking his fur and looked desperately at Sonic. "But we don't have time to wait." Sonic had also noticed the water and shuddered, he wasn't a fan of water when he wasn't pinned down to the ground with a beam, it would be impossible to escape it how he was. Shadow looked at Sonic, the water, then the pole in his arm. That arm was stuck, but his other one worked just fine. He flexed his hand and looked back at Sonic, the water had already reached his head.

Sonic was finding in hard to decide what to do, he needed to lean back otherwise the beam cut off his air, but if he did, then the water would suffocate him. His train of worried thoughts was broken when he saw Shadow move his right arm to the pole and grip it tightly.

"Wha-what are you doing Shadow?" His voice was barely audible above the roar of the wind. Shadow closed his eyes tightly.

"Getting us out of here," with those words he gave a big tug of the pole embedded in his arm. "Aaaarrrghh!" He clenched his teeth and carried on giving tugs at the long piece of metal, which was slowly coming out of his arm. Sonic eyes widened in shock, and he tried to persuade his friend out of the pain he was giving himself. But his voice now was completely gone and he could only look on in concern as his friend finally removed the pole from his arm. Shadow quickly grabbed a nearby ripped piece of cloth nearby and wrapped it round his arm to stop the bleeding, grunting as the salt-water drenched material stung his wound. He was glad to see that his legs were working fine as he made his way over to Sonic and gave the beam an almighty kick. The wind and weight made it hard to move but he managed to just kick it far enough so that Sonic could pull himself free.

He helped his friend up, and both noted happily that his legs were working too, but his arms were definitely broken, twisted at odd angles. "Come on Sonic, we have to get to the hospital." Sonic nodded and led the way.

It took some effort to get past the wind and rain, and even a few stray lightning bolts struck too close for comfort, but they made it to the hospital, and when the nurse saw the hole through Shadow's arm, they were both rushed to get treated right away.

A few hours later, their bandages were done and they were relaxing on the hospital beds, not the most comfortable beds in the world, but better than the cold wet floor they'd been pinned to for hours. Sonic laughed lightly, throat still hurting a bit.

"These people must be sick of seeing me here, I only just came out yesterday." Shadow nodded.

"I know, I was the one who dragged you here last time." They both went quiet, Sonic looking to the floor sadly. Shadow noticed his friend's sudden silence. "Did I say something wrong?" He put a hand on Sonic's shoulder who seemed to snap out of whatever day dream he was in and turned to face Shadow. He met the black and crimson hedgehog's eyes and shook his head.

"No, just...thinking," he paused, "how did you know to save me at the fire?" He looked straight into the ruby eyes of his friend, waiting for an answer. Shadow averted his gaze and took a breath.

"Well I, was in the building when the fire started, did you noticed which building it was?" Sonic half nodded.

"Kind of, it was a testing lab wasn't it?" He remembered vaguely seeing a small sign next to the door, but since he was in such a rush he didn't really notice.

"Well," Shadow continued, "Tails was working in the front room trying doing some experiments, I'm not sure what he was trying to do, I was told he'd been in there for hours and refused to come out until he'd finished with an important experiment," he took a deep breath, "some idiots came in, there were drunk, in the middle of the fucking day, with god knows how much alcohol. They could see where they were, they were bloody stupid if they couldn't, there were huge signs that said flammable everywhere, but they were so drunk they couldn't even see straight. They couldn't even manage to get the beer in their mouths, they were spilling it everywhere, one of them went to the room Tails was in, spilling it all over as he went. He opened the door and he went in, I didn't see what happened, but something smashed and then there was this loud explosion and before I knew what was going on, the whole place was on fire, wherever those stupid drunks had gone, the fire was. They started screaming like idiots and got away, and I was busy helping everyone else out, by the time I went to get Tails you were there, the hallway was blocked and you could barely stand. I helped you out, then you passed out and I took you here. Some time later your friends all come in, saying that no-one managed to save Tails, I'm sorry, I should've saved him, I tried, but, I was so busy shouting my head off at those drunks..." He shook his head, "I'm sorry."

He closed his eyes and turned his face away from Sonic, who's own eyes didn't leave the form of the red-streaked hedgehog. He seemed to think about what to say, almost looking angry for a moment, but he just gave a small smile.

"I don't blame you Shadow." Shadow looked at him in confusion. Sonic's smile grew wider, "I'm just glad I didn't lose you." He hugged his friend tight, while the black furry looked at him in confusion.

'Isn't he angry? I could've saved Tails, but he's hugging me, he obviously isn't, oh whatever I can't be bothered to be logical right now'. He gave his own smile and returned the embrace from the blue hedgehog, who just hugged him tighter in return. They were there for a while until they released from the hold, Sonic's eyes still never leaving Shadow. They looked each other in the eyes before Sonic shuffled towards Shadow, sitting next to him on the bed, his gaze still unwavering. 'What now?' Shadow just watched him in confusion.

"So you're not angry?" He asked an obvious question to break the uncomfortable silence between them, but gasped as he felt his answer not in words, but as Sonic's lips met his in a kiss. It over quickly, as soon as it started, and Sonic looked deeply into Sonic's eyes and Shadow felt his face go warm, the blush luckily covered by his dark fur. Sonic grinned lovingly.

"Like I said Shadow, I'm just glad you're OK." They both carried on gazing at each other, everything seeming to disappear around them, leaving only them two in the world, exploring each other's eyes, and searching for the souls behind them, until Shadow made his move and connected his lips to Sonic, savouring the taste as the kiss grew deeper than the first. Both their lips caressed, both with their unique flavours, they didn't want it to end, but they heard the door open as the nurse came in with a tray.

"I just brought your dinners in," she said with a friendly smile. They both returned with their own joyful beams.

"Thanks, I'm starving!" Sonic said, patting his stomach. Both hedgehog's exchanged a last loving glance as Sonic went back to his own bed.

'Sonic...' Shadow smiled, feeling really happy for the first time in a long while.

If you thought this chapter wasn't cute then you have no soul. Anyway tell me what you thought of these two chapters and I'll update soon!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38.5K 1.5K 21
Sonic is a hero on Mobius, everyone loves him, but what happens when he admits to having feelings for a special someone. Does this someone accept his...
3.5K 38 11
After the incident with Dr. Robotnik, things in Sonic's life are being to finally settle. Or so he thinks. When a cry for help comes from the sea, wi...
93.6K 2.7K 32
Ever since the loss of his best friend Maria, Shadow has kept all of his emotions inside expect when he is alone. His depression has consumed his lif...
169K 5K 20
Sonic has depression. His life has never been great and after Dr Eggman was defeated, it only got worse. Nobody knows that he is cutting himself, nor...