Fangirl Dictionary

By xxxKimiChanxxx

You can't understand fangirls/fanboys? well read this dictionary. It has many words and phrases! More

About
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
L
M
N
O
P
S
T
V
W

R

82 2 0
By xxxKimiChanxxx

Reader Insert: A story, usually fanfiction, involving putting the reader into the canon fandom universe.

Reader x Character: A reader insert fanfiction where the character is shipped with another character from the story

RLOTP: A fangirl's real-life OTP (see also: BROTP, NOTP, OTP)

Roleplay (Rp): (v.) To act and speak as if you are the character you're portraying. To roleplay is as much about what not to say as what TO say. It means to keep your speech in the context of the setting in which your character (or avatar) exists. Context can be defined as both time and place.

Rarepair:  A Ship or pairing that not many people ship or is very rare to find fanfiction and fanart of. Typically happens within small fandoms or with minor characters.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
19.8K 966 7
This is a book talking about asexuality and what it means...Highest/best tag rank: #4 informational.
5.8K 418 29
A collection of poems produced by yours truly. My aim is to inspire people in their daily lives, maybe even relate to a person or two along the way...
88.7K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...