F R E E ✔ [completed]

By Beasterz02

Where paths cross and 2 lives are thrown into a huge mess called love. A story where trust is your enemy, pro... More

Heads Up
Neighbors:1
You're an idiot:2
Together:3
Simple Sweet Sixteen:4
Beware of Dog:5
Stupid Friends:6
Finally Free:7
Saying goodbye:8
Long Time No See:9
Promise Me No Promises:10
Broken Hurts:11
Talks With Jonah:12
Back to Prison:13
Jealous:14
Change of Plans:15
Full of Surprises:16
Game Changer:17
Voicemail:18
I'm Sorry:19
Strangers: 20
Boys and Babies:21
Cheaters:22
Love:23
Parties:24
Tears:25
Fights:26
Unplanned:27
Pretty Girls:28
Shopping With JackJack:29
Homecoming:30
Homecoming pt.2:31
Pregnant:32
Memory Box:33
Double Trouble:34
Cheater:35
Roses:36
Jayden:37
Words I Didn't Say:38
Voices:39
I Didn't Mean To:40
Forgiveness:41
Loneliness:42
Fairy Lights and Kisses:43
Sharks:44
Just Friends:45
Bench:46
Love At First Convo:47
Triple Date:48
Amnesia:49
Judge Jonah:50
Breaking Point:51
New Years:52
Tired of Waiting:53
Um:55
The Wedding:56
More Goodbyes:57
Hiding:58
Chopsticks:59
Lucas:60
Tell Him:61
Death:62
Letters:63
Prom:64
Big Day:65
Competition:66
Birthday:67
Texts:68
Mine:69
School:70
Marriage:71
A Champion:72
Hurry:73
No Show:74
The List:75
Baby:76
Valerie:77
Jayden Lee:78
We Meet Again:79
A Visitor:80
24 Hours:81
Veronica:82
Missing:83
Free:84
!!important announcement!!
!!ANOTHER PROMO!!
hi i miss this book
new book

Home:54

2K 62 114
By Beasterz02

Zach: 

"Zach!" I turned and saw Peyton standing there looking absolutely gorgeous as always. I smiled and ran towards her. I hadn't seen her in a week and I wanted to kiss her lips already. We shared our first kiss on New Years during a party.

She jumped into my arms and I hugged her tightly before bringing her lips to mine. I laughed as I pulled away and all the guys gagged behind me. They all hated her which bothered me, but I could care less because I loved her and she loved me. They all hated her for no reason except for Jack which probably only hated her because of Deja and Jayden.

"So... what are your plans for tonight?" I asked. She had her hands around my neck and my hands were on her hips.

"I don't know... anything with you," she said with a smile. I smiled and kissed her lips again. I felt her lips smile on mine.

"You wanna go arcading?" I asked. "I'm free tonight and then I'm back to work tomorrow."

"I'm okay with anything you wanna do since you're always so busy, I'll do anything if it means spending time with you," she said. I placed my forehead on hers and looked into her beautiful green eyes.

I loved her so much. I don't think I've loved anyone as much as I love her except for Deja.

But Deja was happy and I was happy. And I love seeing Deja happy. Her happiness matters more to me than anything in the world.

"I'll meet you guy back at the house," I said. Peyton stood behind me holding my hand.

"Where are you going?" Jonah asked.

"Peyton will drop me off and then we're gonna go arcading."

"Can I come?!" Daniel asked.

"No." He pouted.

I said bye to them and Peyton and I walked to her car.

"You know you made me blush so bad when you were talking about me on TV, right?" She said.

"Glad I did." She smiled.

"I didn't even think you guys were going to talk about relationships and stuff."

"Same," I said. "I thought we were just going to talk about music and tour."

"Which reminds me... You leave for tour next month," she said softly.

"I know..."

"I'm gonna miss you." I hugged her close to me.

"Don't worry, before you know it, I'll be back. I promise." I kissed her forehead making her smile on my chest.

We got into the car and drove back to the house.

"Zach?" She said.

"Yeah?" U replied grabbed her hand. She smiled.

"Would you ever hurt me?" I looked at her.

"Of course, not. I love you."

"Okay..." She smiled and continued to drive. She had bad road rage which just made me laugh.

We arrived at the house. We ran in to drop off my stuff and so I could change.

"You excited?" I asked.

"More than excited," She said with a smile. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I pulled her close and wrapped my arm around her.

...

We showed up to the arcade and we immediately began playing games and winning tickets.

"I bet, I'll get more tickets than you," she said with a smile.

"Bet."

"Okay, if I get more tickets, you have to give me all of you tickets. If you win, I'll give you all of mine," she said.

"Deal." We shook hands and we both started to play in hopes of getting more than the other.

"Jayden, stop!" I turned and saw Jayden and Deja playing a game on the other side.

I guess Peyton noticed I was staring because she grabbed my hand and placed her hand on my cheek bringing my focus back to her.

"Don't pay attention to them," she said.

"I'm not."

She got on her tippy toes and kissed my lips. I smiled and looked down at her.

"I'm gonna win!" She yelled continuing to play. I laughed and played along with her.

Deja: 

"No, you're going to take the fattest L of 2018," I said.

"Nah, I think you are."

"We'll see about that." He smiled as we walked into the arcade.

We walked in and the first thing I noticed was Zach and Peyton playing games. I sighed and ducked hoping they wouldn't notice us.

"What are you doing?" Jayden asked.

"Nothing," I said. He followed me as we paid and got coins for the machines. I went straight to the basketball games which were going to be the easiest ones for me to play.

...

We spent about 20 minutes playing and neither Zach or Peyton had noticed us yet.

I smiled and went to take another shot when Jayden swatted it.

"Jayden!" He smirked and continued to do that with every ball that I shot. "Jayden, stop!" I yelled laughing.

He just laughed and hugged me from behind as I continued to shoot the ball. I turned and saw Peyton giving me a dirty look before grabbing Zach's hand and placing her hand on his cheek. His focus was now on her and he looked so in love. Then, they kissed and I looked away.

"Why are you staring at them?" Jayden asked in a whisper.

"I'm not."

"Yeah, you are."

"I know, but it's only because she's a cheater. That's it."

"Okay..." 

Zach: 

"I can't believe this is happening," I said handing my 592 tickets to her. She beat me by 2 tickets.  She smiled happily and clapped her hands before taking them.

We walked over to the prize booth so that she could pick her prize. She picked a huge stuffed panda bear that was more than half her height. She also picked a giant stuffed dinosaur. And then she used the last few tickets to buy candy.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Very," she said. She handed me the panda.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"I saw you eyeballing the Panda the whole time and since you leave for tour next month, I want you to keep it so you remember me. The Panda also represents peace and harmony which is what I hope the tour will be like and it's also what I hope this relationship will be like," she said. She was so smart it was basically unbelievable.

"I love you so much," I said.

"I love you too." I hugged her close and kissed her forehead. We got into the car just as Deja and Jayden walked out. Jayden was holding a stuffed Wolf and loads of candy. 

Their smiles were twice as bright as ours were. I couldn't deny that I was reminiscing all the times that we were together and all the laughs and smiles we shared. Those memories were souvenirs of a journey I will never forget. I looked at Peyton. She was smiling and talking, but I didn't hear a word she was saying. I was too focused on this craving for something and I didn't even know what it was.

Longing For Love: It's more than just wanting something you can't have. It's wanting something you lost and used to have yourself. And you know you messed up and you know you totally don't deserve that someone or something, but you need it like the way your body needs your heart to function correctly. That piece that made your life a whole lot better, but you lost it and now you want it back even though you don't deserve it and you know that you're lying to yourself when you say you're happy .**Zach's Dictionary** 

Deja:

"Look I got you a wolf!" Jayden said running back to me with a stuffed wolf. "I also got tons of candy."

I laughed a little. Jayden has always loved wolves. They symbolized guardianship, loyalty, and trust. Which is everything Jayden had and it's why he's practically qualified to be the best boyfriend ever.

He handed me the wolf and I took it. I smiled happily. We walked out of the arcade just as Peyton and Zach were driving out of the parking lot.

Peyton gave me dirty looks whenever Zach was turned around and I wanted to jump on her and hurt her so many times, but I controlled myself.

We got into the car and Jayden drove off. I sat there before realizing that we weren't headed back towards the house.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Somewhere."

"Can I know where this somewhere is?" 

"Not yet," He said with a smile.

About 15 minutes later, we pulled up to the spot. The sun was just peaking out but was slowly fading into a dark and starry night. I stared at the view of the whole city. It was absolutely beautiful and I felt so free when I was up so high. Jayden was quiet behind me which made it a lot easier for me to focus on the peace of the whole place.

I felt Jayden's hand meet mine and slowly turn me around. I turned around and saw that he wasn't standing. I felt my heart begin to race as he knelt there on the ground.

"Jayden?"

"Deja," he started. "I turn 18 in a few months and you turn 17 a little while after that. It's early, but I couldn't wait any longer. I knew from the first day that I laid eyes on you at the park that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I loved you way before I knew you and I know that because I fell in love with someone who was just so perfect for me. Deja, I love it when you lay next to me and leave little butterfly kisses on my shoulders with your eyelashes. I love it when you laugh and smile because it makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world which I truly am because I have you. I have never had anyone like you in my life. We're young, I know. I'm not saying let's get married tomorrow, but I'm saying I want to seal this promise that I have for you on this ring. Deja, I promise to love you and comfort you for the remainder of my days on this earth. I promise to be there and support you in all of your decisions. I want you, Deja Anne Johnson. No one else. Just you. I'm so in love with you and I truly hope that you know that. I want to be stuck next to your side for the rest of my life and be able to say I was able to marry the most beautiful, sweetest, kindest girl in the world. I love you Deja with all of my heart. And I know I'm skipping around a lot because I didn't plan what I was going to say, I'm speaking from the heart. And my heart is telling me that it's only you. Because with you I'm free to be myself and embrace myself in the many ways possible. So, Deja, babe, baby girl, princess, love of my life, and the girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with... will you marry me?"

I didn't know whether to jump up and down and scream yes for the whole world to hear or if I should stay chill and just nod my head. I wanted to cry from tears of joy because I too wanted to spend the rest of my life with him because of how happy he made me. 

I looked him in the eyes and I became super scared of what I was going to say and I felt my whole brain freeze.

Jayden: 

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

She stood there with her eyes lighting up and a smile forming on her face. I was going to save the ring for another day, but I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to marry her more than anything in the world. So, I asked. 

She stood there for a minute or so and I began to grow nervous and afraid she would reject me. She stared into my eyes and I got excited when she parted her lips and began to say something.

"Um..."

///

A/N: WHAT IS SHE GOING TO SAY!?!?!?!?!?!? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 12K 189
thank u for reading this was a fun one to write completed ✔️
10.5K 80 29
Zach Herron imagine/fanfic about young love, pregnancy and the future
701K 22.3K 70
"Love always finds a way back." Sequel to New Phone//Zach Herron Don't you dare try and copy this because it belongs to me!! This ranked #32 in fanfi...
515 14 15
Zach Herron finds her on instagram She falls in then out of love with Jonah marais She ends up in a new and abusive relationship She ends up with so...