Forbidden / Shayne Topp

By thegoddessoftragedy

Veronica Cruz has been dating Smosh's one and only Anthony Padilla for over two years, but for the past few m... More

Introduction
One: Unhappiness
Two: Shayne Topp
Four: The Call
Five: Another Talk
Six: Family Time
Seven: Confrontation
Eight: More Witnesses
Nine: Broken Hearts
Ten: Betrayal
Eleven: Sorrows
Twelve: Choices
Thirteen: Second Encounter
Fourteen: The Real Talk
Fifteen: Similarities
Sixteen: Decisions
Seventeen: Lectures
Eighteen: Jealousy
Nineteen: Insanity
Twenty: The Meeting
Twenty One: Then and Now
Twenty Two: Waiting
Twenty Three: Visitors
Twenty Four: After Dinner
Twenty Five: Feelings
Twenty Six: A Daddy's Girl
Twenty Seven: Discretion
Twenty Eight: The Picture
Twenty Nine: The Gathering
Thirty: The Video
Thirty One: A Beauty Mark
Thirty Two: Guilt
Thirty Three: Questions and Answers
Thirty Four: A Break?
Thirty Five: The Morning After
Thirty Six: The Set Up
Thirty Seven: Goodbyes
Thirty Eight: Shattering
Thirty Nine: Numbness
Forty: No Blessing
Forty One: Forgiven
Forty Two: Official
Forty Three: Packing
Forty Four: Bad Surprises
Forty Five: Reuniting
Forty Six: The Big Talk
Forty Seven: Sticking Together
Forty Eight: The House
Forty Nine: Departure
Fifty: The Book
Authors Note
*Bonus Chapter*

Three: The Party

1.5K 27 7
By thegoddessoftragedy

Getting ready for this party was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. The struggles with putting my top on was what started it all, but with Anthony slowly getting himself ready and not speaking to me was slowing a lot down. I wasn't able to use our bathroom since he was using it for his hair and every single time I went to get something from the drawer, he would beat me to it and grab it first.

I was in the guest rooms bathroom doing my makeup until my phone started ringing. I picked it up and answered it. "What do you want, Tristan?"

"Wow, lose the tude, Ronnie," he said. I chuckled and shook my head. "What's got you all tense?"

"Problems at home," I responded. "Look, I'll talk to you about it later, Tiss. Right now, I'm rushing to get ready since Anthony is taking his precious ass time."

"Yeah, that's my cue to hang up the phone. Well, I just wanna sa-"

I instantly hung up the phone and sat it on the sink. "He never knows when to shut up," I said to myself.

"That's your best friend."

I turned my head to see Anthony standing in the doorway. He was wearing his black beanie and the fake leather jacket he always seems to wear whenever he goes out, but I couldn't help but to love how he looked. He really never failed to impress me with his looks. "What do you want, Anthony?" I asked him right as I went back to doing my mascara.

"I'm sorry," he started off saying.

"For which part?" I asked him. "For being really nosy about my life or for the hundreds of questions you kept asking me?"

"For everything," he said to me. I put my mascara down and looked at him. "V, I hate when we fight and that's why I try so hard not to argue back with you. I know we fight a lot and I know the majority of the fights are my fault and I know an apology isn't enough, but it's a start." He walked up to me and grabbed my hands. "I'm gonna make it up to you."

"You've said this before, Anthony," I said. I pulled my hands back and walked out of the bathroom. I started walking to our bedroom and I could hear Anthony following me. "I ignore you for a reason when you do this shit. Because in my mind, I would hope you would actually think about the shit you do before you do it so you can learn after, but it's still the same shit every time."

"What do you want me to do, Veronica?" he asked me.

"I want you to realize how our relationship is falling apart!" I yelled. "I need you to stop being so clueless and open your eyes for just a second just to see the bullshit we are going through together. I feel like you can't understand this." He just stood there and our attentions went to Ian who was walking into our room. I took a deep breath and smiled at him. "Hey Ian."

"Hey..." he slowly said. This was awkward for all of us since Ian has never seen us fought like that. When we argue at work, it was different. This was worse since I ended it with how our relationship is. Ian killed the awkwardness and grinned at Anthony. "Look at us. We are twinning with our jackets!"

"Aww, that is cute," I said. "Since you two make a great couple, maybe he can be your date for tonight." I walked out and started making my way to the front door. "While you're at it," I said while I was paused at the front door. It wasn't like I was talking to myself since Ian and Anthony were following me. "I think it's best for Anthony to sit in the front with you, Ian. Is Boze with you?"

"Actually, no," Ian said. "Your best friend actually went to pick her up." God dammit, Tristen. "It's just me!"

"That's fine," I said. "I have my earphones in my wallet so I'll just use them in the car."

"V, we need to..."

"No," I said. "You need to not speak to me and just give me time to calm down." I opened the front door and walked out of our house. I didn't know who I was more mad at; myself or Anthony. I was mad that I was acting like this towards Anthony, but I was tired of the same thing. He was too afraid of talking about our relationship because he was afraid of what the outcome would be.

The outcome that Shayne pointed out earlier today.

I walked up to Ian's car and opened up my wallet to get my earphones. Ian walked up to me and put his hand on my wrist. I looked at him with a angry look, but he just looked at me with his blue eyes in concern. "I know you're angry, Ronnie, but don't let this ruin your night. You've been ready for this party forever now since you've felt like you haven't been out in forever so just have fun."

I took a deep breath and nodded. He took his hand off my wrist and Anthony started making his way outside. I sat in the back of Ian's car and put my earphones in instantly. I didn't care if Anthony and Ian talked about while I had these in, but I only hope Ian tells me if Anthony says something disrespectful. Anthony is better than that though. Or at least I hope he would.

We rode off and I just looked out the window. It was already dark out and I only wish I could've stayed home instead of going out tonight. Suddenly, my music slightly died down and I heard my phone ding. I looked down and saw Shayne's name appear on my phone. I looked up to see Anthony talking to Ian and not paying a bit of attention towards me.

None of the guys normally texted me because they didn't know how Anthony would react. It was different if Ian texted me since he is dating Pam, but if it was Shayne, Anthony wouldn't be too happy about it. But I figured this would be a message asking me what time we would be at the party.

Hey doll face. Just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be at the party tonight and I hope you can show me those dance moves you were talking about earlier.

I bit my bottom lip and slightly pulled it back.

I can at least try. You gotta make sure you watch me carefully.

Trust me, V, I'll watch very carefully.

"Veronica!" Ian yelled out to me. I jumped up and locked my phone instantly.

"What?" I asked as I pulled my earphones out.

"Do you remember the first time you met Lasercorn?" he asked me. "Anthony and I were just talking about when we first met him and I was curious on how you met him."

"I believe he did his LaserStare towards me and I just said I like your jacket and he just thanked me," I said to Ian. "There wasn't anything special about the first time we met."

"The only special ones were Anthony and I's," Ian said while smiling in the mirror. I smirked and shook my head. The way Shayne and I met was great too. But I didn't think too much into it since we pulled up to the club. "So I'm guessing I'm the designated driver tonight?"

"Aww, well since you offered, sweetie," I said patting his arm. I got out of the car and went to put the earphones back in my wallet until Anthony took them out of my hand and slipped it into his jacket. I just stood there and slightly nodded. Ian looked at us both and I sighed. "Ian, we will meet you inside."

He nodded and walked away. Anthony was only a few feet away from me and I couldn't help, but feel my heart starting to hurt. "Veronica.." I stopped him by walking up to him and slightly putting my hand through his hair and pulling him into a kiss. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me back. It was my apology kiss, but something about this kiss was off.

The spark was gone...

I pulled away and started rubbing the back of his head. "Let's not talk about it tonight, Ant," I said to him. "Let's just have fun and talk about it tomorrow."

"Okay," he said to me. "I love you, Veronica."

Right before I could say it back, I look over to see Shayne walking over to us. "Shayne, you made it," I said to him. And my, did my mouth drop a bit. He shaved a bit and had a bit of a stubble on his face, but his hair was styled up and he was wearing a red flannel with jeans. Anthony took his hands off of my waist and turned to look at Shayne.

"Yeah, I thought I should come for a bit," Shayne said. "If either of you need a ride home, I got you. I won't be drinking much tonight."

"That'll be a first," Anthony joked out. Shayne chuckled and we all walked in together. Anthony started making his way to Ian and the group that were standing at the bar, but Shayne grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the bathroom.

"Whoa, is this where I die?" I asked him as I leaned up on the wall. He couldn't hold back a laugh and walked a little closer towards me. I bit my bottom lip when he put his hand on the wall behind me and his face was a few inches away from me. "I am glad you came, Shayne."

"I'd hope so," he said to me. His eyes were just mesmerizing. This was so wrong and he knew it was, but fuck, why did it feel right? He pulled away and grinned at me. "You look good, by the way."

"Is that why you pulled me back here?" I asked him.

"That and I wanted to have a small talk about your boyfriend," he said.

"Not now, Shayne," I said. "Later. You know Anthony will end up drinking later tonight and won't remember a goddamn thing. He'd remember us being gone right now and not knowing why though."

"Good call," he said. I laughed and he put his arm out in front of me. We walked towards everyone until an arm went around my neck and leaned their body up against me.

"Hey Ronnie," they drunkenly said. I shook my head and looked up at my drunk ass best friend.

"Jesus, Tristan," I said while moving my head to the side. "How much have you had to drink?" He started laughing and Boze made her way up to us. "How much has he had to drink, Boze? It's not even ten yet."

"I took my eyes off of him for ten seconds, and he was taking shots after shots," she told me.

"Tiss, no more please," I told him. He just snorted and walked over to the bar. I sighed and shook my head. "Can you please watch him?" I asked Boze. She nodded and walked over to Tristan. When I was standing away from everybody, Shayne walks up to me with two drinks in his hands. "I thought you weren't drinking tonight?"

"One drink can't hurt," he replied with a wink. I smiled and took the drink from his hands. "So," he started off saying. I took a sip of my drink and looked at him. "Why aren't you standing over there with Anthony and the rest of the group?"

"Just because I know another argument will happen when Anthony starts drinking," I said to him. "I'd rather not see it unfold."

"Can I ask you something else too?" he asked me. I nodded and took another drink. "Is he always this calm when you're around Tristan?"

"He has no choice," I replied. "Tristan and I have been best friends since I was ten years old. When my parents first adopted me." I paused and saw the look in Shayne's eyes. "Yeah, forgot to mention that a long time ago to you."

"I just never would've expected," he said.

"That's another story of another time," I said. "Anyway, when I moved into their house, they had neighbors over and this little boy was sitting on the couch. He smiled and since he is such a charmer, he greeted me right away and said how pretty I was. I got a laugh out of it and we became friends instantly."

"Everyone just goes for your looks, don't they?" Shayne joked. I started laughing and he laughed with me. I slightly shrugged and looked at him.

"They must say the same thing about you, Shayne Topp," I said to him. He smiled and winked at me once again. "Tristan was just always there for me and he was someone I couldn't ever let go. I never want a guy to come into my life and push Tristan away from me. Tristan means more to me than anything in this world."

"And you never had feelings for him at all?" Shayne asked.

I chuckled, but shook my head to him. "No. Because I grew up to love him like an older brother and nothing more than that." He nodded and I put the drink on the counter. I looked over to see Anthony drinking and I groaned. I grabbed Shayne's hand and started pulling him. "Come on. Let me show you those dance moves." He chuckled and sat his drink on the counter.

I leaded him to the middle of the dance floor and we stood in front of each other. "Okay, so moves do you want to learn?" I asked him.

"I didn't know dance moves had names, V," he said to me with a laugh. I laughed with him and shook my head. "I don't know, can you teach how to actually dance with a female?"

"Okay," I said.

Showing him how to dance was pretty funny since he kept stepping on my feet, slowly tripping over my feet, and just laughing at everything.

"You're getting better," I said to him. "What made you want to learn?"

"Because I didn't want to make a fool out of myself when I asked you to dance," he responded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. My whole body jolted towards him and my face was inches away from his face again. My body was pressed up against him and my hand was slightly on his chest.

I could feel his abs right through his button up and I slightly rubbed my hand down his chest. This was the one time I was a bit tongue tied, but it all went away when Shayne learned the dance quickly and turned me around. My back was pressed against him and my ass was near his lower half. I could feel him, and I didn't know how to react to it.

"Why now?" I asked. My breathing felt like it was getting heavier or I was just getting a little bit turned on. Shayne shushed me and put his hands on my waist, pulling me a little bit closer to him and my head went back towards his shoulder. I bit my lip and kept moving my hips back and forth to the music.

This was what made me a terrible girlfriend...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 288 23
==COMPLETED== Anthony's had a secret. Only he and one other person knew what it was. And that person was Cassidy - the girl he'd been hooking up with...
31.1K 362 36
This is a Shayne topp x reader so if you like smosh and Shayne topp you might want to read this. In this book you are Anthony Padilla's younger siste...
2.4K 74 16
Wherever you go, there will always be someone stuck in the back of your mind, and a part of you would constantly wish that you were with them whereve...
32K 517 26
Starting out with just a meet and greet at Vidcon, ended up getting a chance of working for Smosh. Not to mention, a chance getting to hang out with...