Jerrie One shots

By bee16bj

Jerrie One shots More

Savior
Perfect
Best Friends
I'm here
'Til the last second of infinity
Anything
Fallen
Imperfections
Regrets
Regrets Pt. 2
Wait for me
WHYYYYYYYYYY
Let you go
Merry Christmas
Under the mistletoe
Please read

Remember me

4K 75 31
By bee16bj

A/N: Request. Tbh, I totally forgot what it was about, I only remembered a few 'cause I dunno why the message was deleted in my dm, but I tried to write down what I remember, I'm honestly sorry. And... this isn't my best.
***

"What?! What do you mean they had an accident?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Cowell, but the car they were driving crashed into a tree. Aaron broke his right leg, with a few cuts on his face, but he's alright as of now. The other two, Leigh Anne and Jesy I suppose, were in a good condition, just a few scratches and wounds here and there but aside from that, they're fine. As for Ms Edwards, she might feel a little sore because she's got several cuts around her body, the worst one is on her head but good thing was it didn't affect her brain, which may cause into a serious injury if ever..."

"What about the other one? Jade Thirlwall?"

The doctor sighed. "She was the one who got the worst, Sir. Her head hit the window, causing it to lose a lot of blood. Her brain was damaged really bad and we did our best but apparently... she might have an amnesia. I'm really sorry."

"This is bullshit!"

The blonde stirred lightly because of the noise, clutching her head as it pounded achingly. She unclosed her eyes, them squinting a bit due to the bright lights that welcomed her sight.

"Oh, thank God you're awake, Perrie."

She looked to her right and saw their manager, Simon, talking to a doctor just beside her hospital bed.

"W-what am I doing here?" Perrie asked with a raspy voice.

Simon sighed and politely asked the doctor to give them a moment. Once the door closed, he reached for a chair and sat down on it, looking at Perrie sympathetically.

"You got into a car crash Perrie."

The blonde tried to recall what happened. And then it hit her.

*

"Is your love enough? Come on make me believe it, is your love enough? Ahh"

The foursome erupt in fits of laughter as they sang at the top of their lungs. Aaron shook his head in amusement, constantly looking at them whilst driving. They were supposed to be heading to the hotel they were staying when they finished clubbing.

"Babe, come on! Louder!" Jade giggled, looking at her girlfriend drunkenly.

Perrie's bottom lip jutted out. "You know I can't, Jadey, my throat is sore."

Jade smirked, leaning forwards so she was just inches away from her girlfriend's face. "I'm that good eh?"

"Oh shut up." Perrie blushed, remembering what had happened in the bathroom earlier.

"Oi, Jerrie! Don't fuck in the car!" Jesy said in one of her many accents, making them all laugh. "Don't mind them, babes. It's okay, we're going to close our eyes." Leigh added.

"Don't forget to use condom." Aaron butted in, laughing.

"I love you baby." Perrie said, ignoring the three and kissed her girl's soft lips.

Jade blushed, having the blonde sometimes wonder how her girlfriend could be so sexy one time and be adorably cute after.

"I love you too." Jade whispered, kissing her cheek.

The taller of them two wrapped an arm around the petite girl's shoulder while they sang along to the music playing on the radio once again, when suddenly...

"Put your fucking seat belts, now!"

"What's happening Aaron?!"

"The brake! It's not functioning!" He repeatedly stepped on the brake but it wasn't working.

"WHAT?!" The four yelled.

"I don't know how it happened! Just secure yourselves please!"

They did their seat belts together. They had sober up instantly, with Jade nearly crying whilst Perrie was telling her soothing words to calm her down.

"Hey baby, its going to be okay, we're going to be alright."

"B-but what if... w-what if we di-"

"No! Don't ever say that. We're going to call someone for help. Just hold onto me baby, okay?"

Jade nodded, tears running down her cheeks.

"FUCK!!!!!!"

And then it happened. The car crashed against a tree. They became unconscious except for Jesy, Leigh Anne, and Perrie. The blonde didn't know what happened either. All she remember was Jade shielding her head to keep it from hitting the window but hit hers instead.

"Aaron! Jade! Please wake up."

"Please... wake up."

The older girls cried, shaking their bodies. Perrie was at loss for words. She looked to her right and saw Jade's limp body, blood was oozing out from the cut on her forehead. A few shards were deep into her skin.

She felt her own head and nearly shrieked when she saw blood.

"B-baby..." she whispered before passing out.

*

"Perrie! Perrie! What are you doing?!" Simon panicked upon seeing the blonde try to take off the needles from her skin.

He grasped both of her hand tightly.

"Perrie... listen, I hate to say this but... the doctor said, Jade's not going to remember anything, or anyone anymore."

Perrie froze. Her whole world broke down, same goes to her heart.

"You're lying! She's not! Tell me you're lying please..."

"I'm sorry, Perrie." Simon sighed.

"Where is she? I need to see Jade! I need to see if she's okay." She cried out.

"But you're not allowed to get off of this bed. Your cuts are still healing."

"I don't care. I need to see her! Please... take me to Jade." Perrie begged, tears were unknowingly spilling out of her eyes.

Simon looked at her sadly, he'd always known how much the blonde loves her girlfriend.

He sighed. "Okay, but I need you to stay here for a bit and don't do anything stupid. I'm going to get you a wheelchair."

Perrie nodded and sunk back to her bed, watching Simon walk out of the room. It was just then that she noticed that her leg was wrapped in a white bandage.

Her eyes welled up when she remembered the state her friends were when the accident happen. She remembered them crying with blood on their bodies, especially Jade's. The thought of the petite girl alone made her heart broke, feeling guilty that she didn't get to save her at least.

Not long enough, Simon came back with a wheelchair as he promised. Perrie stood up right away, cursing when she fell off the ground when she mistakenly applied pressure on her injured foot.

Simon rushed to her side and helped her to get back up again.

"I told you not to rush too much. You're still not completely healed."

Perrie nodded as Simon guide her to the wheelchair. He pushed it forwards and out of the room, beginning to go to the direction of Jade's.

"I forgot to tell you your mam called. She's bloody worried about you and said she'd be here later."

"Okay." was all Perrie could muster to say.

Once they came to a halt in front of a door, she believed it was Jade's room.

"Her family may be inside."

The blonde nodded once again. "Can I push myself all the way inside? I think I can handle."

"Are you sure? I can just do it-"

"I'm sure, Simon. And thank you so much for your help."

Simon hesitated for a bit, before nodding half-heartedly, "Okay. I'll check your other band mates and Aaron," and disappeared from Perrie's sight.

The blonde let out a deep sigh and opened the door quietly.

"Oh, dear Perrie. Come here pet. How are you feeling?" Norma greeted, kissing the girl's forehead lovingly. "I'm fine, Norma."

Karl helped her out of the wheelchair and set her on a proper chair instead, just beside Jade's bed.

"Oh my God." she gasped, taking in the brunnette's feature.

Jade has several cuts on her arms and face, but not enough to damage it totally. A white bandage was placed on her head too, just like hers. She looked pale and lifeless. The once that was soft, caramel locks that she loved to touch, became dull. But despite all of that, she still looked gorgeous in Perrie's eyes.

"Have she woke up yet?" Perrie asked.

Norma and Karl shook their heads sadly.

The blonde nodded, looking back at the brunnette beauty that she's lucky to call her girlfriend and held her hand.

"Baby... why did you do that?" Perrie's voice cracked at the end.

"I should be the one saving you, not the other way around..."

"If I knew this would happen, I would've just hit myself on the window instead, anything, just to make you safe. I can't bear seeing you like this baby... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry for being a useless girlfriend." She cried on her girlfriend's hand.

Norma, who was also crying, put a hand on her shoulder and rubbed it comfortingly. "Everything happens for a reason, honey. Maybe this is just His challenge for us to be stronger. For you and for Jade. Whatever this may bring, just remember that Jade loves you so much and she wouldn't like it if you keep on blaming yourself, okay?"

Perrie sighed. "I just don't understand it. Why did she need to save me? I should be the one doing that because for goodness sake, she's my girlfriend. I'd do anything for her."

"Exactly, Pez. You love her just as much as she does. She will do everything for you too, even if it means risking her own life for you. That's what I love about my little sis, she's a little fighter." Karl added, smiling down at her sister.

"We'll get through this, pet. Everything's going to be okay."

Perrie nodded, pecking her girl's soft hand.

They started to talk about what happened, not noticing the pair of brown eyes that were starting to appear.

"I don't know either what happened but the brake-"

"Jade's waking up!"

Their head snapped up to the direction of the small girl, where she was trying to open the lid of her eyes.

"Baby!" Perrie said excitedly, enveloping her girl in a tight hug and crying on her shoulder.

Jade felt her head. Bright lights hurt her eyes. She tried to look around but before she can, a warm, familiar hug embraced her in their comforting arms. She was surprised. She didn't know who this person was, but one thing is for sure, she felt safe in her embrace.

"Thank God you're okay, Jadey!" A deep voice said. "Oh my goodness! How are you feeling, Jade?" another feminine voice was heard.

She looked at the person that was hugging her.

"W-who are you?" She rasped out.

Perrie's face fell, at the same time, the hopes in her heart vanished too. She unwrapped her arms around the girl half-heartedly, afraid that she might scare her.

"M-mam... Karl...." Jade managed to choke out.

Norma rushed to her side and gave her a hug. "Thank God you woke up, honey. Yes this is me, your mam. That is your brother Karl..."

Norma looked to the right, where she saw the blonde, trying to hold back a sob. "Jadey... do you not remember her?"

Jade shook her head slowly. "Who is she mam?"

"She's your band mate, your best friend, the one who loves you so much..."

"Jadey she's your girlfriend."

Jade frown. She didn't remember being in a band, or having a best friend named Perrie, or worst, having a girlfriend.

"I... I don't remember h-having a girlfriend..."

That's when Perrie's sob came out. Karl hugged her tightly, rubbing her back in a comforting manner. "Ssh. She'll remember you in no time, Pez."

Perrie sniffed. "But what if she won't?"

"She will. Let's have faith on her... and if ever she doesn't, you can still start over again." Karl said, encouragingly.

Norma gave her a sympathetic smile before motioning Karl to leave the two for a moment. Once they were alone, Perrie grasped the girl's hand, smiling when Jade didn't pull away.

Her smile even went bigger when she noticed those fascinating brown eyes that she adores were staring back at her.

"Hi."

"H-hi..." Jade stuttered.

"Do you remember me?" Perrie asked hopefully.

The girl shook her head no.

Perrie nodded. "I understand."

She looked at her straight in the eyes. "I just want to thank you. For what you did. For not leaving me. You may not remember me anymore but at least you're in my arms again, safe."

Jade's brows furrowed. "What really happened, Per... Pe-"

"It's Perrie."

"Oh... y-yeah."

"We got into a car crash, that's all. I don't want to pressure you, Jade. Just don't think about it for now okay?"

Jade nodded understandingly. Even though she doesn't know this person in front of her, that doesn't change the fact that she finds her attractive. She, herself, was even surprised when she felt comfortable being with Perrie.

"So, uh, I should get going."

Jade reached out and wrapped her tiny hand around the taller girl's wrist when she was about to get into her wheelchair.

The blonde turned around again, holding back the tears when she saw how Jade was looking at her. "Yes, Jadey?"

"C-can you, uh... can you hug me a-again?" She asked shyly, biting her lip.

Perrie smiled, asking how she got an adorable girlfriend like Jade.

"You didn't have to ask." She wrapped her arms around the petite girl's body, burying her head in her shoulder when she couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

Jade felt the same feeling earlier when this unknown girl hugged her. She felt something, her heart's achingly beating at a rapid pace.

She stretched her arms and slowly wrapped them around the blonde's shoulder, and it goes tighter every second. Why do I feel like this?

Perrie reluctantly pulled away gently and turned around, sitting back on her wheelchair and began rolling the wheels towards the door.

"Thank you, Perrie."

The blonde smiled but didn't look back, afraid that she might kiss the girl against her will. With a small 'No problem', she went out completely with a heavy heart.

*****

Weeks had gone by, and the two Geordies were allowed to go home. Leigh Anne and Jesy, having gone out already last week with Aaron, decided to pick their two best friends up.

In those weeks, Perrie's family had visited her, crying when they saw the blonde's current situation meanwhile, Karl went home because her wife was sick, leaving Norma to take care of Jade. Sometimes, Perrie would come in her room quietly in the middle of the night and kissed her girlfriend's cheeks, oblivious to the fact that Jade was awake all the time she goes by.

"Hey, Pez, you feeling alright?" Jesy asked, helping Perrie out of the bed with one arm, as her other one was broken.

"Yeah, just a bit tired, I guess. I want to go home, and sleep in my bed. Hospital beds aren't that comfortable... and their food! Goodness, it's gross! I want to eat proper food." Perrie rambled, causing the other two to laugh.

"We're glad you're okay, Perrie. And know that we're always here for you and for Jade, okay? We're sisters forever." Leigh Anne added, smiling. The afro haired girl, who got the least injury, volunteered to pack the blonde's things for her.

Perrie's heart melt. "Aww, you guys are amazing. Thank you so much girls."

They all went for a group hug, frowning because someone lacks the hug. Their hug is incomplete without Jade.

"Girls! The car is ready!" Debbie greeted when she entered the room, Norma was following behind. The three broke the contact and gathered Perrie's things to the car, leaving Perrie and Norma alone.

"Perrie?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you get Jade for me please? She wouldn't get out of the bed. She wants to see you."

"M-me?" Perrie stuttered, not believing the shorter girl would want her of all people, her.

Norma smiled. "She may not remember you as a girlfriend. But her heart always remembers where it belongs to."

Perrie's heart burst at the woman's words. She gave her a tight hug before going out and to the brunnette's room.

"No, please. I want Perrie."

Jade's head snapped up when the door opened, revealing her mum and the blonde that she was craving to see.

"She wouldn't get out of the bed, Mrs Thirlwall. She keeps on calling for Perrie." The doctor said and politely bid his goodbye. Norma thanked him and followed the blonde inside, picking up Jade's things and carried it to the car that was waiting for them outside.

"Hey Jadey."

"P-perrie." Jade's lips curved up into a smile.

Perrie walked closer and gave her a small hug which Jade returned happily.

"Are you ready to go home?" Perrie asked softly.

Jade nodded.

The blonde helped her out the bed carefully, gently taking her hands incase she scare her away. The brunnette's head was still wrapped up in a white bandage whilst hers was just a small patch on her forehead where the cut would be.

"Perrie?"

"Hmmm?"

"Can I have biscuits at home please?"

Perrie chuckled, her girlfriend's memory was erased but her love for biscuits was always been there. I hope your love for me is still there too, baby.

"Of course. I'll give you lots of it."

"Thank you."

They both made it outside, with the help of Little Mix's bodyguards that were separating them from the group of paps. Perrie's arm was securely wrapped around her girlfriend's waist, constantly kissing her head whenever Jade looked up at her.

"Perrie! Jade! What happened?"

"Are you girls okay?"

"Can you please smile for the camera loves."

"Perrie, what happened to yours and Jade's head?"

"Jade, is it true that you cheated on Perrie?"

The last question caught the blonde off guard, her grip tightening around the small girl's waist. "Perrie, I'm scared." Jade whispered.

"Just hold onto me, babe. We're almost there."

"Who are they? Why do they take photos?"

"I'll explain it to you when the right time comes."

Jade nodded, holding onto the blonde's hand tightly once they've reached the car.

****

A month have passed, and everything was back to their places. Except of course for the brunnette's memory. They did everything to make her remember, they gave her the photo album Jesy gave her as a present for her and Perrie's one year anniversary which was full of their photos together. They showed her some videos of them four, or her family. But nothing happened. They always get 'I can't... please, just stop it.' from Jade. They didn't want to push her any further so they stopped, telling Perrie that she'll remember her soon.

Right now, they were currently sitting on the sofa, watching Pretty Little Liars excluding Jade. She wanted an alone time and asked them if she could just sleep. The three nodded and watch the show, when a loud scream was heard upstairs.

Perrie's senses snapped, rushing upstairs where the brunnette would be and found her crying in her bed.

"What happened, Jadey?!" Perrie panicked, going over the older Geordie and wrapped her in her warm embrace. "I... I had a b-bad dream."

The blonde rubbed her back soothingly as she cried on her shoulder. Kissing her head, Perrie spoke, "What was it about?"

Jade lifted her head on her shoulder and looked at her in the eyes. "I don't want to talk about it."

Perrie nodded understandingly. She pecked the girl's temple, rubbing her tear-stained cheeks lovingly.

"Just tell me if you need anything, alright?"

"No, please don't leave." Jade nearly begged when Perrie stood up.

"I don't want anything. Just hold me."

The younger Geordie smiled and got back to her earlier position but this time, their backs were pressed against the mattress whilst Jade's head was placed on top of her chest, her tanned arm was wrapped across her shoulder whilst her paler one was securely wrapped around her girlfriend's petite waist.

Perrie started humming one of their song entitled 'Nothing else matters', ( my favorite song out of the glory days album btw) while she ran a hand through her baby's soft hair.

"Perrie?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you tell me the story on how we met and became lovers?"

A big smile instantly appeared on the paler girl's face. Their love story is what she wanted to tell her the most, but never really got the time to do so seen as Jade was sometimes shutting her out whenever she approaches her.

"Do you really want to know about it?"

"Hmmm."

Perrie sighed happily. "It was the X-factor's boot camp. We four, Jes, Leigh, you, and me, were joined together to become a band, which was former called rhythmix but called Little Mix now. We clicked together instantly, seen as we're both Geordies. We came from the same place and funny thing was, we lived five-minute away from each other's houses. We both knew a lot of the same people but don't know each other's existence until the X factor. We started talking that day, until one time, I realized what I feel for you isn't the same as how I feel for Jesy and Leigh Anne. I realized I wanted to be with you, I wanted to hold you and kiss you in front of many people. I confronted you for it and I was very happy when you felt the same way."

"So what happened after?"

"I asked help from Jesy and Leigh Anne. We did a simple dinner beside a lake, away from the paps, to the place where we're alone, where we could just be two normal people. I knelt in front of you and asked you the question I never thought I would, that is, to be my girlfriend. That day was the best day of my life, when you said yes to me."

Jade shifted from her position and rested her chin on the younger girl's chest, looking at those blue eyes that she barely remember but were the cause of a deep feeling in her chest.

"That was beautiful, Perrie."

Perrie smiled proudly and kissed her forehead. "Not as beautiful as you."

Jade giggled and shoved her face playfully, making the ivory skinned girl laugh. After their laughs had died down, Jade reached up and cupped one of Perrie's cheeks.

"I'm sorry."

Perrie frowned. "For what?"

"For not remembering you. You're a wonderful person, but you were stuck up with this stupid girl who barely even recognize her own girlfriend..."

"Don't say that, Jadey. I don't care if you don't remember me anymore. I was even beyond thankful that you were safe, and that you accepted me in your life again despite of you not entirely knowing a stranger like me."

A tear rolled down the older Geordie's cheek, she kissed the corner of the blonde's mouth and said, "I don't remember you. But I sure know that my heart does."

Perrie couldn't help but smother her girl's face with kisses. If Jade's not going to remember her, then it wouldn't hurt to try and start a new beginning with her again.

Jade giggled, closing her eyes briefly to seize the moment.

"Perrie?"

"Yeah?"

"If ever you want to do something we do before, don't be shy to ask me okay? I want you to be happy, and this is the least thing I could do for you."

"Jadey, I told you I'd do anything for you, so stop worrying about it. I don't want to force you into something you're not ready yet. Besides, we've got plenty of time and I can wait-"

"But what if I don't want to wait anymore?"

Perrie froze, "I want to kiss you so bad, Perrie."

The blonde barely even blink once when a pair of soft lips was pressed against her. Those heavenly lips. Her favorite one. Only Jade's, no one else's. Just hers.

"Nanite." Jade said when she pulled away and rested her head back on the taller girl's chest like nothing happened. After a couple of minutes, her breathing slowed down indicating she had fallen asleep already.

Perrie was speechless, a thumb was mindlessly caressing her lips where Jade had kissed her. Am I dreaming? If so, please don't wake me up.

It was just then she realized how much she misses her Jade. How much she wants to do everything they did in the past. How much she wants to press her lips against those sweet ones again.

She took a quick picture of Jade's sleeping figure on her chest and posted it on instagram captioned as 'I miss this. I miss you. 💘'

Her smile grew bigger when the picture was flooded with several comments from their fans.

sofia_lm15- Aww! So cute! 😍 I'm glad you guys are okay. 😊

jerrie143- She misses you too, Pezza, I just know it. 😏😉 ❤

forevermixer- The way she holds you says the same.💘

jjjedwards- #Jerrieisreal

She couldn't ask for a better fans, they're just incredible, so respectful and supportive of their relationship. Though, there were a few nasty comments, that didn't stop her from showing the world how bloody in love she was for her band mate.

She scrolled down a bit, chuckling when Leigh and Jesy's name popped up in the comment box.

jesyelson- I was about to barged in, but seeing this makes me wanna puke. Jk jk. You guys are so adorable it literally hurts! 😭💕💓

leighannepinnock- @JesyNelson, stop pestering them biatch. Don't mind her Pezza, btw, I'm going to print this and put it in you two's album. 💝❤💋

perrieedwards- Thank you girlies. I love you two so much, but I love my Jadey the most. 😆😇👆💗

jesynelson- I'm literally just a few steps away from you, you know I can throw you out Pez.

perrieedwards- I didn't know 🙈

Perrie looked up from her phone to see their older band mates standing on the doorway whilst holding their own mobiles, chuckling sleepily.

"As much as I love to ask why you're smiling like an idiot, I'm too sleepy so I'm going to sleep. Can you kiss Jade for me please?" Jesy said, yawning.

Perrie nodded. "Me too, Per. Goodnight! Goodnight Jadey poo. We love you both." Leigh Anne said before completely closing the door.

The blonde turned to look at the girl in her arms, "This is for Jesy," she pecked the brunnette's cheek. "This one's for Leigh," she kissed her forehead.

"And this is from me." Perrie leant down and pressed her lips against Jade.

"Goodnight, baby. I love you."

****

The next week, they were ordered to go to the studio. They spent the last month recovering from the incident that happened. The only thing that remained the same was Jade's memory.

"Jadey, are you done?"

"Yep. Just let me get my purse."

"A'right, I'll wait for you outside."

The blonde went out of the apartment to be met with their other band mates waiting inside a car.

"I'm done!" Jade squealed once she was outside.

Perrie turn around, smiling when she saw how sexy Jade looks wearing an off shoulder, together with a high-waisted jeans.

"Hey."

"Hi."

Jade's eyes went South, eyes sparkling at the sight of a heart pendant in Perrie's necklace. She touched it gently. "T-this necklace..."

She closed her eyes shut, remembering something vaguely but couldn't quite find it. "Jadey... did you remember something? About this necklace?" Perrie asked, a hint of hope laced through her tone.

"I..  my head hurts, Perrie."

"Oh, come here." The taller girl opened her arms for the brunnette to settle in, in which Jade had immediately latch on.

"It's okay. We're going to take slow steps okay? You'll remember it, don't worry."

They both got inside the car and the driver drove to the studio.

*Skip Car ride*

"So, as I was hoping you girls could do an interview next week? Is that okay?" Simon asked.

The four girls looked at each other, mainly Jade. They haven't totally told her what exactly they were doing so, they asked Jade about it.

"W-what... I, I don't know how to do i-it." Jade stuttered. Leigh Anne rubbed her arm soothingly because they know Jade isn't comfortable when Perrie's not around her, who went to the loo for a couple of minutes now.

"You'll just have to answer questions you're allowed to answer Jade. Besides, Jesy, Leigh And Perrie would be there too."

"B-but, I don't want to."

Simon sighed. "You have to, Jade. Your fans have been waiting for a long time, they've waited enough to know what has happened and I think you already recovered so this is the perfect time."

"I..."

"Just do it!"

Jade flinched at the raise of voice. Simon's eyes softened.

"If you, asshole, couldn't understand what we've been through and keep on pushing her like that, then thank you, but you're not needed!" Jesy yelled, eyes flaring with anger when Jade started to cry. The afro girl rubbed her back, whispering calming words in her ear.

"I'm sorry, that was-"

"What's happening?"

Perrie appeared from the bathroom, brows were tightly knit together creating a crease.

Upon hearing the blonde's voice, Jade's head instantly snapped up and ran to her direction, burying hersef in the younger girl's embrace. Perrie's eyes turned to slits seeing her baby cry.

"Why the fuck is she crying?"

Simon inched closer to them and put a hand on the smaller Geordie's shoulder, but Jade flinched away. Their manager sighed, "I push her to do the interview next week. Perrie you know you guys have to do it. You left your fans hanging on and everybody's asking how you guys are doing!"

Perrie glared at him, still having a tight grip around the shaking girl's body.

"Yes, but you don't have to make Jade do it! You know what we've been through, you know what she's been through! So if you're going to be a fucking idiot about it, then no, sorry Simon. I have my full respect on you, but we have to stay out of this."

That was the last line Perrie told before she took Jade's hand and guided her outside.

"I'm so sorry girls." Simon said.

The two girls eyes softened. "We know that what you're doing is for us, yes, we understand that Simon, and we're really thankful for you, but you have to understand us too, especially Jade. She's been through a lot and a world full of people and paps won't help her get through everything." Leigh said sadly.

Simon nodded understandingly. "I'm really sorry girls. How about you guys take a two-week vacation in my private resort? I'll ask Adam to drive you there. To at least make up for what I did. And for you also to have a little get away since this past few months had been stressful for us." He suggested.

The two girls squealed in delight and attacked him in a hug.

"Yes! Thank you, Simon." Jesy said. "And I'm sorry for the language earlier. It's just, we're really protective when it comes to each other."

"It's nothing, girls, and about earlier, I deserve it. This is the least thing I could do for you."

After a couple of minutes of chatting for a bit, they bid their goodbyes and went to their separate ways.

*****

"Here," Perrie offered Jade a water, when she heard the dangling of keys from the front door.

"Hey girls" Leigh greeted, kissing Jade on the cheek, doing the same for Perrie and went to sit on the sofa opposite them.

Jesy put her bag away and sat beside the smallest girl who was latching onto the blonde's arm like her life depends on it, eyes were closed.

"How's she?"

"She was still crying a few minutes after we got home. Still not ready about these dramas, I guess."

The two older girls shared a look. "Simon told us we could stay in his private resort for two weeks. To clear our minds off things and to have a little break." Jesy said, smiling.

"H-he said that?" Perrie asked, not believing it totally.

Leigh Anne and Jesy nodded.

"So pack your clothes now, children. We're leaving tomorrow." Leigh said before dragging Jesy upstairs. "Oh, we're just going to pack yours ourselves!" she added before her voice completely disappeared.

Perrie smiled and shook the smaller girl's body.

"Jadey..."

"hmmm" Jade opened her eyes slightly.

"You don't have to do the interview anymore. We're going somewhere tomorrow, you like that?"

A smile appeared on the brunnette's cheeks. I'm glad you're smiling again, Jadey.

"There! That smile suits you better. " Perrie chuckled, cupping both of the girl's cheeks and locked eyes with her brown ones.

"I'm not going to let anyone hurt you again." she said sincerely, kissing the girl's forehead.

Jade beamed at her, hugging her tight and even kissing the corner or her mouth, making the blonde blush, still completely daze about the fact that she's making progress with her love. They cuddle with each other in the sofa until both of them fell asleep on it, big smiles on their faces.

*****

They reached the private place Simon owns. Their mouths were ajar. The place was too beautiful, much to the brunnette beauty. She was scanning around the place. From the clear water from the beach, to the perfectly white sand underneath them, to the beach house in front of them, not so big but it looks really homey and comfortable to have two weeks in.

"Perrie, this place is beautiful." Jade gushed, still completely amazed.

Perrie chuckled. "How many time should I tell you that nothing is as beautiful as you."

Jade blushed and fiddled with the hem of her shirt instead.

"Perrie, Jade! Get your asses here! Stop frickle frackling!" Jesy yelled from inside the house.

Both Geordies cheeks turned into a crimson color.

"We're not, you bitch." Perrie yelled back.

She gathered all of their belongings, despite of the brunnette's protest and got inside.

After a couple of hours walking and looking around the place, it was nighttime when they went back to the house. Good thing the place doesn't have a lot of people seen as it was private. Just a few ones who knew them and even asked for autographs and photos. Jade was a little hesitant while talking to them, but having the blonde beside her makes her safe. Other than that, they were really good.

"Gahh! I'm starting to like this place!" Jesy exclaimed once they reached the house, going straight to the living room whereas Perrie went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Me too! And I'm loving these lovely people too!" Leigh added.

Jade giggled, smiling when she notice she was getting comfortable with them.

"Girls?"

"Yes, Jadey?"

"I'm so sorry."

The two frowned. "For what?"

"The same thing I told Perrie. I'm sorry that I don't remember you. I feel so bad that I don't remember my own best friends and sisters. I tried so hard, I even secretly searched our videos and pictures in social media, but I don't know a single thing about it." Jade face palmed.

The older girl's cooed at her, smiling.

"Though I barely remember anything, I'm still thankful to have you as my friends."

They caught her off guard when they wrapped her in a hug.

"You know we love you so much, Jadey. The important thing is, you're here with us, breathing." Jesy chuckled.

"And we're really happy to have you as our sister too. Especially Perrie, well, in a different way but, believe me Jade, that girl loves you to death." Leigh added giddily.

They broke apart from the hug.

"Really? How come?" Jade asked, clearly interested in the topic.

"Like she would do everything for you. She'll literally burn herself in a burning pan if it meant saving you."

"And we won't forget about the time when you were sick last Christmas, she was in Lapland, celebrating the Christmas with her family. We called her to inform your situation, we didn't ask her to come for you... though we hoped a little, and she did. She booked a ticket as soon as she can and came for you."

Jade was crying by the time they end the story.

"That's how much our little Perrie loves our little Jadey." Leigh said, smiling.

"I don't remember it, but I'm glad to know about it..." Jade trailed off. "Could you keep a secret?"

They both nodded. "I, I think I'm f-falling for Perrie."

The two shared an unknowingly look and smirked.

"I've always known her love for Perrie has always been there." Jesy whispered in the afro girl's ear. Leigh nodded. "Yeah, I know."

"We're so happy for you, Jadey! We promise to keep it a secret!"

"What secret?" Perrie asked, carrying two bags of chips in her hands.

"Nothing." them three chorused.

Perrie shrugged and sat down beside the older Geordie, asking her if she needs something. How many times should I tell you that I only need you? Jade thought.

The movie playing on the telly was forgotten by Jade as she looked at Perrie who's arm was lazily placed around her waist, laughing to whatever was happening in the show.

I don't know much about my past, but I want to live in the present if it meant being beside you. I don't care about what the future may bring, as long as I'm with you.

*****

They spent most of their time swimming, playing, and talking in the small span of time they were in the private place. They didn't waste any time. They spent as much as they could with each other.

Right now, they were preparing for a small bonfire outside the house to see the sunset, and to savor the remaining time they had in the place.

"Pez, Poopey! Come on! It's nearly 6 o'clock! We still have to make bonfire." Jesy said.

"Who's Poopey?" Jade asked. "That's you babe. We love to call you Poopey because you always go to the bathroom before our performance." Perrie laughed, remembering the good old times.

Jade pouts, slapping the taller girl's shoulder. "That's disgusting."

"Yeah, but I still love you... Oh, I, uh, I'm s-sorry. I'm going out now." Perrie said and hurriedly went outside, cheeks were flushed red.

Jade was left dumbfounded. She couldn't stop the butterflies in her stomach or how her heart increased its beating pace.

"I love you, Jesy! Oh! I'm sorry! I'm going out now!" Leigh Anne mocked, making kissing noises.

Jesy laughed. "Come on Jade, your missus is probably waiting."

Jade blushed even more. She nodded and followed them suit.

Her heart stopped beating for a moment when she saw Perrie talking to a girl outside. "Uh-oh." Jesy said awkwardly.

"Who's that girl?" Jade asked, not meaning to sound harsh but her voice did.

"A fan, probably. No need to worry Jade." Leigh said, more to herself, because, Perrie was starting to get fond of the girl she was talking with. A lot of touching and giggling was happening between the two.

A flash of anger make its way across the Geordie's face.

"She's too close." She mumbled, glaring at the girl Perrie was talking to.

She stomped her feet towards the side of the small bunches of woods they had gathered, being followed by the two.

Perrie laughed at whatever the girl said and bid her goodbye to join her best friends, not before kissing the girl on the cheek.

She sat beside Jade, frowning when the brunnette scooted away from her.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Jesy and Leigh shared a look. They built a fire out of the woods not long after and excused themselves to go for a little walk.

Once they were out of sight, the atmosphere between the two Geordies got even heavier. Perrie put her hands just a little near from the fire to warm them up, shifting comfortably at the awkward tension.

"Perrie." "Jade."

"You first." "You first."

They both chuckled. Jade scooted closer towards the blonde which Perrie instantly welcomed her by wrapping a hand around her waist. Jade put her hands in front of the fire.

"Okay, you first." Perrie stated, lightly brushing her lips on the girl's head.

Jade sighed. "Remember the dream I had?"

"Yeah, you haven't told me about it yet."

"Well I guess this is the perfect time."

The brunnette shifted from her spot to face the taller girl, putting a hand on her thigh. "Just promise me you'll never leave?"

Perrie nodded. "Never."

The brunnette sighed, hands were fisting the blonde's tshirt.

"It was y-you and me. We were in a car, with three other people. I don't recognize their faces, the car hit the tree, and... you hit your head on the window. You were declared d-dead on arrival when we rushed you to the hospital. I then gave you a heart necklace, the one you're wearing right now, for you to remember me afterlife." Jade said in between sniffs. She held onto the blonde tighter as she cry on her chest.

"I don't know, it feels so vivid, so true. I couldn't pinpoint what that was about but what I was sure of is..."

Jade sniffed for a bit, her breathing got heavier and shaky. Perrie hated to see her cry like this, especially if it was because of her. She rubbed her back comfortingly, urging her to continue.

"That... whoever you were in my life before, whatever we have in the past, I may not remember them, but I don't care anymore. I have this feeling that I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to leave me, even just for a nanosecond."

Tears started falling down Perrie's eyes this time. The words were hitting the deepest part of her heart. She cupped the girl's face and wipe the tears away, kissing both of her eyelids before looking at her straight on the eyes.

"I'm not going to leave you, Jade. I'm not going to get tired of loving and taking care of you. I don't care if you don't remember me anymore. I don't care if you forgot about your feelings for me. I'm willing to try and make you fall for me again. Even if it takes forever, I'm going to take the risk. As long as you're the one I'm in love with. I love you too much to let you go."

Jade placed her own hands just above Perrie's that were cupping her cheeks.

"Whatever it was in the past, I'm thankful to have you as my girlfriend because..." Jade trailed off.

"... because, I think I'm in love with you too- no, I actually love you. Not because you love me, not because you were my girlfriend. But because you are you, the one who was always there for me. My brain doesn't remember anything, but my heart does remember you, my love. I love you, Perrie Edwards."

That was enough to give Perrie the confidence to smash her lips against the smaller girl's. It was always her prayer. For Jade to remember her love for her. But she was even happier when she realized it didn't leave. It was always in her heart, never forgotten.

The kiss was cut short when Jade pulled away, "You were being quite close to that girl earlier." she said, bottom lip was jutted out.

Perrie smirked. "Ooh, my little Jadey is jealous."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. And I tell you what, she's nothing. You, Jadey, is my everything so don't stress about it okay? I love you. Only you."

"Even if I don't remember you, you'd still love me?"

"Yeah, even if I'm just a stranger to you."

"Promise?" Jade raised her pinky finger. Perrie chuckled and locked hers with her. "Promise."

Jade giggled, saying, "I love you, Perrie."

"I love you just as much, Jade. We can create another love story."

With their pinkies still locked together, they both leaned in, closing the gap and pressing their lips with their favorite ones, beside the fire that indicates their burning love for each other, and under the setting moon that means the end is just a new beginning for a new chapter of their lives.

Jesy and Leigh Anne wiped their tears away. They were behind the two all the time, and witnessed how they expressed their love for each other.

Jesy took out her phone and made a perfect angle in capturing the scene before them. Two people in love, their pinkies were locked together, lips were pressed against each other with the fire in front of them, and being witnessed by the moon above them. The photo was perfect.

She posted it on instagram captioned as 'There's no such thing as happy endings. Because true love never ends. And these two were the proof of it. We love you girlies xx Jesy & Lee lee'

****

A/N: Dang it, there's really something wrong with my accnt. I can't tag the person who requested this, but you know who you are. Thank you so much. 😘❤

Happy New Year! 🎆🎇🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
597K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...