Author Announcements

By junkhoesock

Title is self-explanatory. Check it out every now and then to be updated on what I do and when I upload. More

8/15/2017
8/23/2017
09/02/2017
12/21/2017

01/01/2018

3 2 0
By junkhoesock

Happy New Years to you all from my end of the spectrum.

In the coming new year, expect a lot of updates from Diamonds and many short books of each member.

I currently unpublished my Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook fanfics cause I wanted to focus on Diamonds, but after that story has been finished, I will continue those.

I'll also give you a hint on the fourth book I'm writing.

The protagonist is going to be a deaf person.

I hope you had a happy 2017. I did cause I met the most wonderful group of people ever. jungsalt Vabductedme and TannazErika I love you guys so much ❤️ you've been really supportive of me and I promise the updates will be out sooner in the new year.

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 618 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
42K 121 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
157K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !