Finally (Gay Romance)

By Jordan_Super

We never know who we are supposed to fall for. We just fall for whoever is first in our sights and makes us f... More

Chapter One- Him
Chapter Two- Date
Chapter Three- Together
Chapter Four- Ryan
Chapter Five- Football
Chapter Six- Mansion
Chapter Seven- Fixed
Chapter Eight- Date Two
Chapter Nine- School
Chapter Ten- Devestation
Chapter Eleven- Gone
Chapter Twelve- Movie
Chapter Thirteen- Meet
Chapter Fourteen- Changed
Chapter Fifteen- Hospital
Chapter Sixteen- Darkness
Chapter Seventeen- Home
Chapter Eighteen- Life
Chapter Nineteen- Attempt
Chapter Twenty- Chris
Chapter Twenty One- Ashley
Chapter Twenty Two- Winner
Chapter Twenty Three- Booger
Chapter Twenty Four- Nothing
Chapter Twenty Five- Home
Chapter Twenty Six- Realizations
Chapter Twenty Seven- Chosen
Chapter Twenty Nine- Finally

Chapter Twenty Eight- Together

5K 191 44
By Jordan_Super

I went to all of my classes as I would have usually and everything went fine. I was looking forward to seeing Ryan. I decided I was going to give up on the whole playing hard to get thing. It just wasn't me and even if I tried to do it I wouldn't have been good at it.

I went through the perpetually never ending school day. I couldn't wait to be out of high school. I didn't have much of it left. I only had about another year until I left to college. I was really nervous and really excited at the same time. It would be an awesome experience and I couldn't wait to meet new people that I hadn't known my entire life.

I went through all of lunch not talking to anybody. I was kind of upset that Ron wasn't ion my lunch but it didn't really matter, the year was almost over. I was just continually thinking of what I was going to say to Ryan. After lunch the rest of the day went by like a breeze.

When it was finally time to go to track and I had thought that I mentally prepared myself to talk to him. I went to the locker room and started getting undressed. "Hey James what's up?" Ryan asked me out of the blue.

I looked over at him and he was in just his boxers and I quickly checked him out. He had like an absolute perfect body. My entire mental defense system was completely obliterated at that moment. I told myself 'come on James you can do it. Just keep changing and talk to him.' So that's what I did. "Nothing really. Do you possibly want to hang out later?"

I didn't look at him when I asked. I was way too nervous to ask him to his face. I was almost positive he would say yes and I was of course correct. "Yeah that would be awesome."

"I'll meet you at your car later."

"That sounds awesome." I was now only in my boxers and I looked over at Ryan to see he had put on his shorts and was putting on his tank top. I turned around once his eyes were visible. I put my shorts on and right before Ryan started to walk out of the locker room I saw him check me out quickly.

I went down to the bleachers and stood near my coach while she told everyone what their workouts were. When she was done talking I went down to the track to start leading warm ups. Ryan walked over near me and everyone was looking at him and I. "I was leading warm ups while you were gone."

"Well I'd like to take my job back. You can follow if you'd like." I said trying to sound mean but in a funny way. I started the routine and everyone started with me but Ryan ended the first exercise early and some people started following him and that was how the rest of track went. Nobody knew who they should be listening to. It was a mess. At the end of practice I went back to the locker room, got my stuff, and then went to the parking lot to go to Ryan's car.

He was waiting right outside the car. "It's about time you got here."

"I wasn't even in there for that long." I went over to the passenger door but he beat me to it and opened it for me. "Thank you very much."

"No problem." He then closed it and went to his side then got into the car. I hit the button for the top to go down once he had started the car. It was a really nice day out. I'd say it was about seventy five degrees out with a slight breeze. He started driving and then he tried to strike up a conversation. "So why a sudden change of heart towards me?"

"Someone told me that we would be a good couple and it was also due in part to your cousin who deserves most of the credit."

"You met Ashley?"

"Yeah surprisingly she lives near me and we started talking on the bus about you and she said you talk about me all the time. I didn't know I was that important in your life but it made me realize that you didn't honestly know what you were doing."

"I tried telling you that but I will forever be trying to make that up to you. If we get into a relationship I will treat you so well."

"Lets not hit the fast forward button. Right now we are just going to hang out and see where that leads us."

"Sounds good to me." We just continued to drive until we were near his spectacular house. He parked in his driveway and I got out and went inside with him. "So have you thought about coming to Florida with me to see my sister?"

"I haven't really thought about it much. It's still a possibility since spring break isn't for another week. If we go how long will we be there for?"

"We'll probably stay for a few days. I promise I won't kidnap you as much as I want to. I bet you'll do that willingly soon enough."

"You're very optimistic." I started walking to the game room. "So what do you want to do?"

"I don't care anything you want to do."

"Well that trampoline looks very inviting." I said as I started taking off my sneakers to go get on the trampoline. I ran to it and started jumping and doing front flips and back flips. Ryan got on and started jumping with me and we started pushing each other around a little bit playfully. He got off and got the things sumo wrestlers use that are like those big stick things. He gave me one and we started playing around. I pushed him to the ground and I accidentally fell on top of him.

I quickly got off of him and decided to just lye next to him. We were both breathing heavily and just then I realized that he smelled really good. It was weird how I noticed that considering he was sweating from the little fight thing we had just done and was sweating at track. At that moment I really wanted to kiss him but I wouldn't allow myself to do that. It was way to early and I didn't want to rush anything.

"You're one of the only people I've hung out with and could be myself around. I think that's what sacred me, me finding myself. I hadn't talked to anybody like I was talking to you in such a long time. When we were watching that movie and were practically cuddling is when I started feeling truly happy." His voice started cracking and I thought he was going to start crying. "It was a really weird feeling and I wanted you at that moment. But I told myself I couldn't do that. I told myself that I had to be straight and that my parents wouldn't accept me. All the pain you had caused me I tried to make you feel." He paused and I looked over at him to see tears streaming down his face.

"I can tell that you now know that wasn't the right thing to do at all. That's what matters to me. I'm just going to accept that you did that. That doesn't mean it was okay but I'm going to put it behind us."

"It means so much to me that you're doing that because I honestly do have feelings for you."

"I know you do and to be truthful with you I have feelings for you too. I'm just trying to figure out if I should act on them or not."

"That's reasonable. Do you want to go swimming? I texted Maxine before we got here and asked her to turn the heater on."

"Yeah that's fine. We both probably stink anyways." I said even though I knew that wasn't true. I followed him up to his room and he let me borrow his swimming trunks since I had once again not come prepared. I went into the bathroom to change and I also texted my mom where I was so she wouldn't worry. I walked out and saw Ryan's butt right before he pulled up his swimming trunks. I went back into the bathroom quickly and pretended I was just opening the door again.

"Whoa that was close. You would've seen my butt if you would have come in a second earlier."

"I bet that would have been awkward." I told myself not to think about what I had just seen.

"Well you look ready so lets get this started." I took one of his pairs of flip flops and started walking down to the pool. I went outside took my shirt off and jumped in. It was warm and it just completely welcomed me. I swam back up in time to see Ryan taking off his shirt. I just looked at him and he was beautiful. I was hoping he would ask me on a date tonight. If he asked me on a date I would be so happy.

"This is the second time you've checked me out today. See something you like?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Well you know you can have it if you want it."

"Sorry but I'm not one of those popular girls that will drool over you."

"Yeah I know that. You'll actually make me work at a relationship if I want one."

"You got that right. Now get in or I'm going to have to get up there and push you in here."

"Your little threat is cute. Watch out it's gonna be a big splash." He was right it was a huge splash. He did a cannonball and water went everywhere.

We swam for a little bit doing cool tricks off the diving board and then he finally asked me on a date. "So do you want to go on a date to the first place I made eye contact with you at?"

"If you're asking me on a date to Starbucks then I'm going to say no because I know that you know me better than that to plan a better date."

"Okay I'll plan something but do you want to go on a date soon?"

"I'd love to."

****

I was debating on ending the book with that chapter but I think I can add a little more. BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 178 24
A story of love and hate and well...multiple disasters..Read on to find out😉 Excerpt: He took me to a dark lane through a passage between two dilapi...
134K 5.1K 49
Two best friends fall in love. What do you think will happen? It's a secret, but a beautiful secret. Hurry up guys, let's see what happens to this lo...
4.7K 173 22
Guy looked at me with a serious expression on his face, "You know James, it seems to me like you might have a crush on me." I immediately got defensi...
1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...