Isn't She Lovely -h.s-

Por singtomesoftly

He taught to her live big and more importantly dream big. She taught him to stay grounded, that the little... Más

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 1
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 2
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 3
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 4
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 5
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 6
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 7
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 8
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 10
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 11
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 12
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 13
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 14
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 15
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 16
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 17
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 18
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 19
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 20
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 21
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 22
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 23
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 24
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 25
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 26
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 27
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 28
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 29
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 30
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 31
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 32
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 33
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 34
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 35
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 36
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 37
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 38
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 39
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 40
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 41
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 42
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 43
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 44
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 45
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 46
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 47
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 48
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 49
Isn't She Lovely - Epilogue
Isn't She Lovely - Playlist
Isn't She Lovely - Acknowledgments

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 9

63.9K 576 19
Por singtomesoftly

A/N: So here is the new chapter as promised! Sorry if the spacing is weird my computer is being wack. :)xx enjoy!

      Harry and I stopped making  contact completely, I guess as we grew apart we both changed a lot .How had I changed so much you ask? If you thought I  was awkward and uncool before you should see me now. I guess I wasn't as awkward looking I had gotten my braces off, my acne had cleared up a bit, I grew a few inches and finally filled out. I went from a young girl into lady look wise. However since Harry was basically my only friend and was gone  for months on end I was forced to make new ones or not make new ones. I became very independent, and watched about every drama show out there.

 I basically withdrew  myself from the world hoping Harry would come back. It was a big chance putting my life on hold for a person who may not come back and I person who had forgotten about you. I was mad at Harry but I also knew that he was out achieving his dreams. I watched every episode of x- factor and every video diary. I had never met the boys but had a good idea what they were like from videos. They seemed nice, a little weird though. They were extremely outgoing and didn't seem embarrass very easily. They were Harry times four  but stranger...

I remember the night I was watching x-factor when the boys got voted off,  I was heart broken because they had lost but most of all I was heart broken cause I could tell how upset Harry was, and I wasn't there to comfort him.  Is it horrible if I was also a little happy though,  part of me knew that them not continuing meant Harry would be coming home a little sooner.  I didn't know when he was coming home or even if he wanted to see  me.  I wanted to see him, but I also wanted to yell at him and ask him why he stopped calling. My phone rang, and I looked down  at it.  It was Harry's home phone.  I sat there wondering if I should answer and I finally did.

" Hello" I said plainly

" Hey Sarah, it's Gemma" Disappointment fell over my face.  I secretly wanted it to be Harry but I knew he wouldn't be coming home that quickly. 

"Oh, What's up?" I questioned Gemma never really called me, unless she was looking for Harry, which in this case she wasn't.

"As you probably know Harry's group got eliminated." She paused.

" Mhm" I added just to let her know I watched it.

" Well Harry's train home is tonight, and we thought you might want to be here when He comes home." Gemma chuckled a little, they probably think Harry and I are still going to get married. Well I can tell you that boat has left sea and dropped off the face of the earth.  I didn't want to be with Harry any more and since we weren't talking it seems as he doesn't want to be with me or even be my friend.

" I don't know Gemma, Harry and I aren't as close as we use to be. I'm not so sure he would want me there. " I sighed finally admitted the truth out loud. 

" Pish, posh, don't be silly! Harry practically begged for you to be here. " 

"Well if he insists" I laughed.

" Okay, so here is the plan. Mum and I are going to pick him up. We'll tell him that you couldn't make it and he'll be all depressed, whine all the way home blah blah blah." She giggled. " But what he doesn't know is that you'll  be waiting at our house for him when he gets home. Sound like  a plan to you?"

" Sounds good, when  did you want me to come over?"  

" Whenever your ready! Mum and I are leaving in a few minutes but we'll leave the back door unlocked for you" 

" Alright, I'll probably have dinner and then go over later" I told her.

" Sounds good, see you when we get home!" 

With that I hung up the phone.  I had to shower! I was seeing my best friend who I hadn't saw in months and all I have done today was play pokemon  and watch TV.  I ran upstairs hectically, grabbing everything I needed for a shower. I  may not want Harry anymore, but I still want him to see what he missed out on.  I washed my hair as quickly as a could, and then practically just dumped the body wash on my body.  I didn't have enough time to relax. I hopped out and plugged in the blow dryer and the curling iron. I ran into my room and tore through my closet.  I wanted to wear something nice, but not to fancy.  I finally decided on wearing a 3 quarter sleeve dress, it had blue and white stripes on it and ended just a few inches above my knee.  Once my hair was dry i put a few curls into my hair. Once I decided I looked casual but fancy enough, I headed over to Harry's. 

The car was already  gone so I  just slipped around back and into  their house.  It was a little awkward considering I hadn't been there in month. I walked into the kitchen  and then into the dinning room.  Were those new curtains? I thought.  They must be new curtains, but then again I didn't really remember since it had been a while. Why was a obsessing over  curtains anyways.  I guess it just goes to show how lame I truly am.  I wonder how long they would be, I would make myself a snack but I don't think I could stomach it.  I was actually really nervous for Harry's return. I decided to watch some television to keep my mind off things. 

Hours passed and I became more and more anxious. What was taking them so long, had Harry missed his train or did he not want to come back and see me. All these thoughts began to run through my head.  What if he hates this town because I'm his neighbour? I questioned. Stop it! I told myself your just syking yourself out.  My phone buzzed and I looked down, it was Gemma.

" Hey, where are you guys?"  I asked

" Sorry, Harry's train is delayed we could still be here all night." 

" That sucks, why don't I just go home and you can tell him to call me in the morning"

" Don't be mental!" She practically yelled into the phone. " You can sleep in Harry's bed and still surprise him in the morning. Our home is your home.  I mean if you want to?" She raised her voice at the end showing she wanted an answer.

" Yea I guess that will work" I smiled it had been  a long time since I was in Harry's bedroom. 

" Okay great, see you then!" 

I hung up my phone a little disappointed but then again a little relieved. I still had all night to figure out what I was going to say to Harry and I could get out of this stupid dress.  Yes it was cute but after a few hours in it, it was a little uncomfortable.  I went up stairs to Harry's bedroom.  

I opened the door slowly.  Wow, it was exactly how he left it, the last time we were in it together. His bed was still half unmade, some dirty clothes packed away in a  pile in the corner and  pictures of us on the wall. I grabbed a pair his boxers and one of his many Romones  t-shirts. I threw them on and laid on his bed.  I kind of wish it still smelt like him  but since he had been gone for months his cologne had worn off.  It just kind of smelt like nothing.  Great now I am a creep in the Styles house smelling Harry's sheets, and I thought I couldn't get any weirder.  I finally decided to put one of Gemma's facial masks on and get a bite to eat before calling it a night. 

I tied my long brown hair back in a messy bun, and washed my face, then applied the green goop to my face moisturizing it in. After that I headed down to the kitchen.  I had to admit it was quite creepy here at night alone. I turned on the kitchen light and got a bowl of cereal. I was eating it when I heard footsteps, then the door creped open. 

" Hello?" I called. No answer.

" Is anyone here?" I got up and started to walk towards the entrance way

" I am armed!" I shouted hoping to scare the person away. The kitchen light turned out.

" I am calling the police!" I threatened. I had no idea where their phone was so I coulnd't even follow through with that one if I wanted to.  I walked slowly back into the kitchen  and then turned on the light. As soon as I did something grabbed me, I squeezed my eyes shout.

" Let me go, please don't hurt me" I squealed. 

" I could never hurt you Sarebear" The familiar raspy voice answer. I opened an eye and saw Harry hugging me. 

" Just scare the living day lights out of me ..ehh?" I laughed and hugged him back. I was still mad at him but for a second it was nice to have my Hazza back. 

" Where's your family?" I asked him " Unloading my stuff from the car." he stated while picking up my bowl of cereal. 

" Stay away from me Lucky Charms" I grabbed it back from him. 

" I think that's my line" a voice came from behind me, it had  an Irish accent. 

"Sarah, this is Niall. Niall, this is Sarah."

" Hey" I nodded at him trying to figure out why he was here. 

"Party has arrived!!" another voice chimed through the front door. I could here other follow it but they were talking quietly. I looked at Harry.

" And here are the rest of One Direction." Harry smiled at me. " This is Zayn, Liam, and Louis"

" Nice to meet you all" I said. 

" Nice outfit" Zayn smiled.  I looked down to realize  I was wearing Harry's clothes as Pajamas I thought he wasn't going to be home till morning.  

" Nice face" Louis piped up after him

" Lou, be nice" Liam elbowed him in the gut.

" It's okay" I tried to be nice to Harry's new mates. " I was wearing that" I pointed to my dress folded on the counter" But once I figured I was going to be home alone I put  some of harry's stuff on, along with this mask" I laughed a little

" Well good thing you changed, cause I'mthe only one aloud to wear stripes." Louis stated. I smiled politely at what i presumed to be a joke but I wasn't really in a mood for jokes. 

" Yea, sorry about this" i said referring to myself " I thought someone wasn't going to be home till morning and well i didn’t know he was bringing friends either"

" Sorry Sarah I wanted to surprise you!" he shrugged and tried to pull me into a hug. 

" I hate surprises" I mumbled and walked upstairs.  For once I thought things might go back to normal, but apparently now that Harry is in One Direction things are never going to be normal. He never even apologized about forgetting about me.... 

********

" Sarah, open the door" Harry begged. The boys had all went to sleep and I hadn't left the bathroom. I had finished washing off my mask but I just didn't want to come out. 

"I'm good" I shouted back at him, trying to hold back the tears. I know I may sound selfish when I say this but I wasn't excepting him to come home with four other best friends. 

" Well then I'm going to have to kick the door down"

" Your mum will be pissed"

" She'll forgive me" he stated. Then it was silent for a really long time, then a heard twisting of the handle and the door open. I looked to see a smug Harry holding a key. 

" What if I was changing?" I snorted the rhetorical question at him.

" Then I guess I would have seen you changing but your not."

" Now that you see, that I'm alive leave."

" Not tell you tell me what’s wrong Sarah"

"Nothings wrong"

" I know you Sarah, something’s wrong"

" You want to know what’s wrong Harry? Or should I call you Harold!? That's what is wrong!  You referring to me as Sarah you haven't called me that in forever. It's always Sare, or Sarebear" I snapped " Plus you don’t know me anymore cause we haven't talked in months. Huh? What do you know about me? What my favourite colour? What my favourite animal? Who's my best friend? Why did you forget about me Haz? You promised you wouldn't" I cried. 

"Sorry Sara..Sare. I just thought  that since we were olde.."

" Well you  thought wrong" I interrupted him.

" Would you just shut it for a second!' He growled at me. " I know lots about you, those are trivia questions and they don’t matter but I'll still answer them.  Your favourite colour is Coral? Why because you feel that noone likes that colour and you feel bad for it. What's you favourite animal? Hampsters cause you saved mine and it made you realize you wanted to be a vet ! Who is your best friend? Well now maybe I can't answer that one because I use to think it was me, but best friends don't treat each other like this!" 

"It's your fault" 

"How? Phones work both ways, you never called me either"

"It's your fault" I just stated blankly while beginning to sob. 

" Sare, look at me" his voice was still upset but calmer "It was both our faults, we both stopped, now we can continue to be angry at each other or just forgive each other. "

" It's not that easy Haz..."

" Really cause I just forgave you" he said completely calm. I just stared at him, he stared at me back with those piercing green eyes. Why did they have to be so beautiful.  I swore to myself that I wouldn’t fall for Harry ever again, but him being here in person was making things so much harder.

"Fine, I forgive you for not calling"

" Best friends again?" He smiled

"If you have room for me?" I stated bluntly

" Oh so that's what this is about, the boys" Harry scratched the back of his head " You know there a big part of myself life now, but you'll always be too." He wrapped his arm around me.

I guess I can share some of my Hazza with them" I sighed.

" Why don't we get some sleep  and then you can re-introduce yourself in the morning" he guided me to his bedroom.  Harry and I had sleep over’s before but we normally slept on the pull out couches down stairs tonight was different though, we both slept in his bed.  I laid there and prayed to god that I had my Harry back. 

A/N: Thank so much for reading!! What did you think about this chapter? There was not a lot of the boys in this chapter but more then the last. 

At the moment 'Isn't She Lovely' has 94ish votes and lately I have been promising that when it gets to 100 votes I will do a mini upload marathon and publish my new story, so remember to vote to get more uploads faster, else it will just be once a week. BUT since I just added a new chapter the stakes have gone up to 115 votes to get a mini upload marathon and get my new book published. (which is also a fanfic, I'm not saying which boy or anything about it. hehe) So remeber to Vote and comment please, I love hearing your opinions and I reply back to each of them :) 

Also!! Do you write 1D, HP, HG, or Outsiders fanfics?Or Even just a normal romantic/comedy?  If so post them on my BOARD (not my story) or PM me (again dont post on my story) and I will check them out cause well I love reading and I would love to check yours out. If you post them on my story, they will be deleted and I will not check them out. 

Thanks for reading! :)xx 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

147K 4K 46
Becca was 5 and she was his best friend Louis was 6 and he was her best friend They made a kindergarten promise which is something you can't break...
2.3K 101 27
All I do is keep everything a secret but I have to let something out sooner or later. Makaila, that's my name. My best friend is Valerie and we moved...
61.9K 1K 32
She wanted something new. He was just the person to help her.
195K 4.3K 55
"-I hate you so much!- I scream at the top of my lungs. Instead of screaming back, he comes closer, puts one hand on my hip and the other hand on my...