All I Want for Christmas is Y...

By SnoopyDragons

Is one simple Christmas gift so simple after all? Sequel to Sittin' in a Tree and Tracy Taehyung; Book 2 in t... More

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
Butterfly
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Hold Me Tight
I Love You
Rain
Paper Hearts
Only Then
All of My Life
Don't Leave Me
Young Forever
Nothing Like Us

2U

12 1 4
By SnoopyDragons

I busted out laughing when I read the message I had just received. I was chatting with my twin, Yonnie. We aren't biologically related, but like Liz and Tae, our personalities are so identical, it scares everyone. However, one main difference that we had was that she wasn't an A.R.M.Y.

Yet.

Liz and I had been working on converting her for quite a while now. She had made definite progress, but she still needed some work. For example, the message that I was laughing at was her reply to one of mine and Liz's "quizzes" that we had started implementing recently. It wasn't much; we just sent her a bunch of group pictures or sets of individual pictures and asked her to identify the members. It seemed to work well. However, the results were sometimes quite amusing. I couldn't blame her though; I remembered what it was like when I was trying to learn the members. Snapping my thoughts back to the present, I corrected her mistaken guesses and reassured her that she really was doing fine.

Suddenly, it hit me.

A moment of pure genius.

I let loose one of the most evil laughs I have ever laughed in my entire life. I turned back to my tablet and sent another message.

Tracy: Hey, I have another quiz for you.

Yonnie: Oh great... already?

Tracy:, Don't worry, this one is super easy. You don't even have to identify the members.

Yonnie:..........

Tracy: I want you to pick the one that you think is the cutest.

Yonnie: DO WHAT

Tracy: Calm thyself. You'll be fine.

I continued my evil cackling and sent her a slew of group pictures. She began to reply, and I felt my evil grin grow wider and wider until I looked something like the Grinch when he comes up with his evil scheme for Whoville. I counted up the number of pictures I had sent her and then proceeded to screech. Why, you might ask? Well you see, I had sent her 14 pictures. Of those 14, she had picked Suga 7 times.

7. TIMES.

As you can see, this was extremely fangirl worthy. I finally calmed down and started to type a message telling her about their wedding plans, but thought better of it. After all, we can't rush these things too much. I decided to send her a few sets of individual pictures to see how she would respond. The first set I sent was the You Never Walk Alone photoshoot. I'm not kidding, it literally took a half an hour of her whining about how it was too hard and that she didn't want to do it for her to finally pick J-Hope. And I mean literally. As much as I really didn't want to watch her whine for another thirty minutes, my inner fangirl told me that I had to get her to pick Suga at least once. I decided to send her the Wings photoshoot next. About one-tenth of a second after I sent the last picture, she messaged me back.

Yonnie: Suga

I blinked slowly and reread the message about 43 times to make sure that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. My Grinch smile grew so large I'm fairly certain the rest of my face disappeared.

Tracy: Well that sure didn't take you long >:F

Yonnie: OH HUSH

Tracy: Hush? You expect me to hush? You're telling me to hush Miss takes-three-hundred-years-to-pick-a-picture-of-J-Hope-and-then-picks-Suga-in-.0007-seconds? I WILL NOT HUSH

Yonnie: Whatever. And besides, I think you chose an incredibly hot picture of him on purpose.

incredibly hot

Incredibly. Hot.

INCREDIBLY. HOT.

INCREDIBLY.

HOT.

Okay, now I think I can start making those wedding plans.

Tracy:........

Tracy:.......................

Tracy:.......................................................................................................

Tracy: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA INCREDIBLY HOT

Tracy: YOU THINK YOONGI IS INCREDIBLY HOT

Yonnie: OH WHATEVER

Tracy: YOU

Tracy: THINK

Tracy: YOONGI

Tracy: IS

Tracy: INCREDIBLY

Tracy: HOT

Yonnie: I MEANT TO SAY ADORABLE AND IT CAME OUT 100000000X WORSE

Tracy: SO YOU THINK HE'S HOT AND ADORABLE? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yonnie: SHUT UP YOU HEATHEN

Tracy: DON'T WORRY, I'LL MAKE SURE TO INFORM YOONGI OF YOUR AFFECTIONS IMMEDIATELY >:F

Yonnie: Breathe one word of it to anyone and it will be the last breath you ever take. And besides, just because I think he's cute doesn't mean that I'm in love with him. But what am I trying to argue with you for? Knowing you you've already started making our wedding plans.

I switched from the wedding dresses I had been looking up and returned to her messages.

Tracy:...................Hehehehehehehehe

Before Yonnie could figure out a way to come to South Korea and kill me, I quickly closed my messaging and put my tablet aside.

Incredibly hot.

INCREDIBLY. FREAKING. HOT.

I cackled so maniacally I'm pretty sure it could rival any villain, Disney or otherwise. Suddenly, realization hit me.

OH. MY. SOUL. ANGIE NEEDS TO BE INFORMED OF THESE THINGS IMMEDIATELY.

I started to get out of my bed when I heard a rather strange sounding giggle coming from the living room. Speaking of Angie... I suddenly realized that she still hadn't returned from setting up for her scheme. What is that girl up to? I decided to investigate. I walked over to the door of our room and cracked it open just a hair. It took me a moment to recuperate from the shock of all of the Christmas decor, but I was finally able to recover enough to see a sight that made my fangirl heart do flips. Hoseok sat on the couch with Liz cradled in his arms, and from the look of it she was very drowsy if not already asleep. He murmured something to her and gently placed a kiss on her forehead. As he started to sing softly to her, I felt my heart swell. Even though they had never expressed it, I could feel the pure, sweet, innocent love that the two shared, and it made my heart indescribably happy to see them together. My inner fangirl told me to screech and run out there and take 351 pictures, but for once I silenced it. There are some moments in life that are simply just too beautiful for fangirling. I almost felt like crying as I watched them. "Oh Elizabeth," I whispered, "you have no idea how lucky you are." When Hoseok finished singing, he looked down at Liz to make sure that she was asleep. Seeing that she was, he carefully stood up with her in his arms and began to walk over towards our room. I ran over to my bed and threw a blanket over myself. I pulled it up over my head, making sure to leave a small enough crack for me to watch Hoseok once he came into the room. What? If I wasn't gonna take pictures of it, I had to at least have a good mental image of the ethereal moment. A few seconds later, Hoseok quietly crept into the room with Liz still in his arms. How he managed to open the door with her in his arms, I could not figure out. After quietly closing the door, Hoseok slowly walked over and sat on the edge of Liz's bed. He quickly glanced over at my bed, I assume to make sure I was sleeping. Satisfied that I was, he turned back to his sleeping girlfriend. He leaned his forehead against hers, his eyes slowly drifting shut. A peaceful smile appeared on his face, and he sighed happily.

"Lizzie. My Lizzie. I wish you knew just how much you mean to me." He paused and opened his eyes for a moment, and the pure love that filled them almost started up my waterworks once again. "You asked me to promise you that I would never leave you, and I did. But I wish you knew that I had promised it to you already. I promised it to myself before I even liked you, when we were just friends." He paused again, taking a moment to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear. "And I guarantee you Lizzie, I will always keep that promise. Always," he whispered. He paused, and his peaceful smile changed into a wistful, almost sad expression. "I love you so much Elizabeth. And I wish I could tell you that to your face." He then turned around and laid Liz in her bed, burying her in a pile of blankets. When she was covered to his satisfaction, he knelt on the edge of the bed. "I love you, my precious sunshine. Sleep well," he murmured, leaning down and planting a gentle kiss on her forehead. He then tiptoed over to the door and opened it, casting one last loving glance over his shoulder before he left. I pulled the blanket off of my head and sat up in shock. I was in the process of trying to somehow comprehend what I had just heard Hoseok say when I was suddenly interrupted by a noise coming from Liz's bed. I looked in my bff's direction to see her roll onto her side.

"I love you too Hoseok," she mumbled with a sigh. She wouldn't have... Even though I knew what an ornery little heathen my best friend was, I had a hard time believing that even she would have faked being asleep that entire time. I tried sending her a mental message to see if she was awake, but I was only met with zzz's on the other end. I returned to sitting in my state of shock as I continued to try and process what I had heard them say. There was no denying that the two were head over heels in love with each other. We all knew it, yet we had never heard them say it. Until now. I was still in shock from what I had just witnessed. So much had happened in just a few short minutes. I sighed and pulled another blanket over myself as I settled into my bed. As I mulled over the pure, innocent moment I had just witnessed, I couldn't help but smile. Liz called Hoseok sunshine all the time, but I had never heard him use the pet name for her. Not to mention him saying that he was to shy to tell her he loved her. And Liz telling him that she loved him in her sleep? It was all too precious. I'm hopin' that that's not the last time I get to watch them together like that. I chuckled at my pun. Sure, I teased the snot out of them, but in the end, they were the most beautiful, sweet, precious couple in the world, and I'd do most anything to keep them together. I closed my eyes and curled up under my blankets.

I don't think either one of you has any clue how much you love each other.

~*~

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

AND SO IT BEGINS

THE GLORIOUS START OF ANOTHER BEAUTIOUS LOVE STORY

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 174 27
~~~~ I (y/f/n), dearly love you. My seven precious children. ~~~~ Child!BTS x Mom!Reader ⚠️~ MATURE THEMES ~⚠️ ⚠️NOTE!⚠️ ANY AND ALL ART I USE IN MY...
17.1K 1.2K 37
Completed💕 'Its not like I dont love you.. I just can't.' -Jimin 'If loving you hurts this bad then I wont.. I hate you... But that hurts even more...
40.7K 332 22
A sequel to my BTS pregnancy series. Couples will be welcoming their second children into the world (in some cases third or fourth). Check out my gue...
70.1K 6.1K 24
*BOOK TWO* !!READ 'THE STRANGER' FIRST!! It's been a few months since Taehyung reappeared in Hana's life. At first, she thought life was finally loo...