The Sultan's Women(Sabo x Rea...

By A_prettylittleliar

(Y/N) (L/N), a beautiful but scarred girl , captured by bandits and sold to the Ottoman Army, her home town... More

Captured
The Royal Scars
Pregnant!?
Poisonous Love
The birth
A new member of the family! Or two??
Over the years Love
I dont know what to say
The Perfect Drama
1k READS!!?!!
Oh brother, where art thou
Let's Play a Game!
I was Tagged ^^ ♥️♥️♥️
Put it in me or I'll Slap you Silly
Why me T-T..
The Great War continues..
Christmas AU
NEW YEARS EVE
Valentines Day
Home
2020

The Time Of Loss

265 10 3
By A_prettylittleliar

OPP: HEY GUYS! IM SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING EARLIER, I LOST TRACK OF TIME, WENT THROUGH MY GRADES, DRAMA HAPPENED, SO, THE USUAL, I HOPE YOU HAD/HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT! THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 FOLLOWERS DURING NEW YEARS TOO! I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN BUT IM FOREVER GREATFUL TO EVERYONE LITERALLY! To The Blue Raven Pirates! To my Potentially no real boyfriend! To my low self esteem! To me being an introvert that loves writing! ESPECIALLY TO MY BIRTHDAY POTATO ACE-

Ace: too much •-•...

OPP: K •-• I'm just so excited •-•...AND TO ME-

Ace: *pushes OPP off the frame* You can read now •_•...Sorry for the Annoyingness-

OPP: PILLOW PUNCH! *tackles Ace with pillows*

___________________________

Your POV:

I walked down the staircase in Lucy's Palace..Never have I ever seen Lucy this sad..
I remember how her tears and cries echoed through the room.. how heartbreaking it was ..

With Sabo..

Sabo stayed as stoic and calm as he could with a dagger at his throat..

"This is for my Country Prince Sabo...This will be a message to Never mess with my Country or my Father King Akainu again..to your family and this whole cursed land-"

"You apparently don't know who your talking to"

Sabo Grabbed the Dagger and Antonia's arm and flipped her aver himself all to his front on the table full of Drinks and sweets, the shattered Plates and cups burying in Her Back causing her to scream in agony, Sabo released her arms as the Guards held her with rocks for arms..

"And to think, Lucy and my Mother wanted to reward you by providing you with a husband..Guards..Take her to the sells and let her rot" Sabo scowled,

Hearing the the ruckus, (Y/N) ran out to see Antonia being dragged off, "Sabo..?" She whispered smoothly, her hand placed gently over her Lover's shoulder, "what happened?"

She was met with a furious fire hiding behind those crystalline Sapphire orbs she has grown to love,

"A declaration for war"....

__________________

(A/N: START THE SAD SCENE MUSIC)

Shuraiya Basukūdo....

A normal Guy, big dreams, kind, mysterious, comedically manipulative..

And most of all.

Let's go back to the time Antonia first came to Sanji and Lucy's palace..

He fell in love too easily, he was a Bestfriend to Leo, the artist, and an old friend to the Prince Sanji, who formerly was his Partner in the Kitchen.

He only wished to pay them a small visit, and then he saw her...brown eyes that shined with atmost beauty..

Long Auburn locks that looked fluffy and soft to touch..

Small chin with a defined jawline.. and most of all, her smile..that shined brighter than all the diamonds and stars in the sky...

He wanted her.

To Draw.

He himself was an artist aswell, but more for entertainment that for a job like his Bestfriend...

And that's how his story began, him secretly falling for the beautiful maiden called Antonia..

It started off with Leo laughing and saying how it would be impossible for him to end up with such a high classed girl...

Then to Sanji advising him to Do anything for Love and treat her with all the love and happiness she needs and wants..

Then to him having brief conversations with the maiden..

Then to them exchanging Letters to keep it ok utmost secrecy..

Conversations full of laughter, smiles...

Love..

Then to him asking Prince Sabo for her hand...

The prince gladly agreed to the idea, wanting to reward her for her great acts of bravery.

But now? Being ordered to...Kill....the one he loved..and for the reason that she wanted to kill the person that wanted them to get married the most..

It would be a underrated to call it mere sadness and pain..it was torcher..

He waited in a boat at the docks with nothing but tear stains seemed to be noticed from his face, a girl in black clothing stepped into the boat and off they went rowing...

"Thank you Shuraiya..for everything."

"Don't say your goodbyes..I could be meeting you sooner for all we know.."

"Who said you'll be going where I am.."

The boat stopped in the middle of the the miles and miles of water.. nothing but Pink and yellow and the setting image of a glowing orb descending...

"It's time Antonia.."

"I'll be ready to die doing something useful for my country.."

Shuraiya took out a large sack and seated Antonia in it, but not being able to stop himself..

"I love you Antonia."

The shock etched on the face of Antonia was just a mild shot, she was surprised, Confused, and sad for hearing of this At the presumed day of her death...

"I-I.."

"I love you and I will love you no matter what, Antonia.."

Tying the string after completely covering her with the sack, he carried the shivering body of the hidden beauty in the sack..

"Forgive Me.."

_____________________

It's been weeks of the day loved souls have left the people stuck in this world..(Y/N) losing her first love..Shuraiya Losing his most truthful love..and Lucy losing her beloved child..

Sanji deciding to shower Love to his wife and help her get back to becoming her cheery self again, took Lucy on a trip outside of the empire, to explore the world and maybe have a better chance of gaining a child...

Sabo went out to explore the outskirts of The empire for any more resellers with Ace and Luffy and King Roger..

(Y/N) bid her farewells to Her children and Mica as she left the children's bedroom and headed to her's which was a good half of the Castle away, oblivious of the plans hanging onto Queen Rouge and Koala, Koala snickered And soon exploded, "That foreign piece of scum will know never to mess with me again..I thank you Queen Rouge for your acceptance of this plan"

"Anything for my soon to be daughter. That Maid is gonna be Finally set to her place"

"Rivera."

"Yes, Princess Koala?"

The blonde favorite servant of the Short haired woman replied, "Go ahead with Plan B"

"As you wish, Princess"

Rivera, exiting The Queen's room, immediately hid in the hallways as one new maid recruit roamed the Halls, her being obliviously Lost, Rivera took out a small curved dagger,

"such a shame"..and nothing but Screams echoed across the halls after.

____________________________

Rivera Barged into the main Headroom of the Maids, "Everyone, pay attention"

"Miss Rivera?"

"What happened?"

"It's the middle of the night"

Questions echoed across the air, "a Maid was found killed in the hall, most specifically, Princess (Y/n)'s Side of the Castle."

"Oh my goodness.."

"Oh dear.."

"Sweet lord.."

Many more whispers echoed, "We should be fighting, we shouldn't allow ourselves to be overruled by a simple girl who thinks she's special for having kids to a prince"

"Yeah!"

"We are better with numbers!"

"We should be fighting back!"

"But what should we Do Rivera?"

"I suggest..just like how (Y/N) Burned us with her horrid ways,...

we should burn her back.."

_________________________

The crowd of young, and old women stomped their way through the castle, footsteps Being echoed across the strict halls..

Meanwhile, (Y/N) roamed the other halls heading towards her room, thinking of Sabo and all the activities they can start on once he arrived back home, thinking of traveling perhaps? Maybe a day or two out for family?

(Y/N) soon later sat in her room, silently humming while combing her (H/L) (H/C) locks, thinking of the outcomes that could've happened without the fire..the fire that Antonia Saved her kids from..was it planned too?..was endangering the life of her children all an act for gaining trust from the royal Family?..if the fire didn't happen, would have Leo never barged in?..and his death wouldn't have been needed?..

___________________________

Coby and Bonney were roaming the halls, "so what do you think would have happened without the whole..'rebel attack' on Princess Lucy's Castle Coby?"

"Perhaps then most of the castle won't be grieving of The Princess's Lost child"

"Although..doesn't it..sound the least bit suspicious? For Why would the people rebel? And why attack Princess Lucy's castle when they could've attacked ours-"

"Lady Bonney! Sir Coby!"

"Rivera?"

"What's wrong?"

"The maids.." she panted, "They're rampaging around the castle! They wish to kill Lady (Y/N)!"

"C-Coby! Go warn the Queen and make sure (Y/N)'s Kids are protected! I'll go and warn Lady (Y/N)! And maybe try to stop the maids!"

"I'm on my way!" Coby exclaimed Sprinting into a Run,

Bonney started to head over to the darkened halls, desperately on her way to (Y/N)'s room,

Not noticing a smirking Rivera, heading the opposite way to to Koala's wing..

"It Has been Done, your Majesty"

"Great. Now all we have to do is wait. Soon that Piece of Scum will learn of even thinking that she's a higher class than a peasant, and higher than me? She will burn, she will learn that lesson..by talk..or force"

"M-Mom?"

A sleepy Child, blonde hair and Dark Blue-Bell Eyes, stood by the door way,

"what's that noise? Are my brother and sister okay? Is Dad Home?"

"It's ok Mica, Rivera Will go tuck you in, Have sweet dreams Darling."

"Thank you Mom, I hope you have sweet dreams aswell"

"Oh, trust me....I Will"

____________________________

(Y/N) wrapped her (F/C) Silky robe around her Lightly covering Nightgown as she opened the doors, her eyes still Drowning with Sleep.

"B-Bonney?"

"Princess..I tried..I'll try to hold them off again, the halls are blocked off, so you can't leave, just promise me Princess, lock the door and don't. open. it."

"Wh-What are you talking about? It
Is the middle of the night-Bonney!-"

Bonney slammer the door closed and started barricading the door from the outside, as (Y/N) started hesitantly but None the less quickly barricading the doors from the inside.

_______________________

Bonney did truly try, Coby too, but none the less, they couldn't stop the crowd of maids banging on the barricaded of (Y/N),

Bonney was pinned to the wall by an amount of maids due to her surprising strength,

While Coby was utterly surrounded by a fleet of maids,

(Y/N) stood behind the bed, a flaming blow poke in hand, armed and Fearful, of what my lie ahead,

Soon, the doors bursted open, maids cams flooding in, dodging and sending the blow poke flying off of (Y/N),

A maid, with Chestnut Brown Hair, And fierce jade eyes with slightly pale ivory skin, stood with a torch, "I, am Mara, know for now, you are our maid, you won't and never will rule over us again, feel our burning hatred" she Spat with Venom, Torch getting closer..

And Closer..

And Closer to (Y/N)'s paling Face..

"stop! Stop! STOP! You Can't Do This!"

"I believe we did, (Y/N), and I believe we won."

And all else that echoed through the halls were the slowly burning screams of (Y/N). Which later died down to weak Sobs..which was met with the sound...

Of Silence..

________________________

Ace was sitting by the fire place with Luffy, Chatter and laughter echoing everywhere, which soon led Ace to his and Sabo's Shared Camp Tent, Ace sat by his desk and took out a few pieces of paper, soon his thoughts translating into words of a talented author of Poetry, the love poems painting across the paper as soft melodies, as his mind Gestured all back to that girl...

"Prince Ace, is Prince Sabo Nearby?"

Oh Great..

Ace forgot what was on his mind for a brief second as he recalled the presence of the  Messenger, "I'm sure Sabo will come soon, you can show me the news as I'll tell him when I see him next."

The Man offered a small scroll-like paper, with a (F/C) (F/logo/Sign) wax seal, Ace opened the paper and started reading...his mouth left in utter shock...

Sabo is gonna flip....literally..

________________

OPP: HEY! Did you enjoy this chapter •u•?

Ace: I GOT A SOLO! •U•

Sabo: •-•..I always do Anyway •-•..

Luffy: •-•..I only got one and it was almost 9 chapters ago..

Law: Selfish wannabe •-•..

OPP: ANYWAY! I'LL BE TELLIN YOU, THERE GONNA BE LOT OF STEAMY ROMANCE SOON •U• AND IT'S GONNA BE JUICCYYYY -^-....

SEE YA GUYS NEXT CHAPTER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 750 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...
90.5K 4.2K 27
You're the twin sister of Monkey D. Luffy and your two adopted older brothers Ace and Sabo. Your grandpa Garp is usually away because of his work. Le...
537K 15.7K 112
[Name] was a very fragile girl, growing up she had three brothers who treated her like a sister, she didn't like violence or what so ever, she was a...
7.3K 318 9
(one piece various x reader) Isekai reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (y/n) some how whines up in one piece Now she gotta deal with it. world changing adventure...