Run to Me

By AmateurRomanceWriter

Dave Larson and Katerina (Katie) Anastasi She has always been off limits. Not only is she the sister of one o... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Don't Worry
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
UPDATE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Next up!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Problems/Issues
Burn With Me
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Bonus Epilogue

Chapter 33

10.8K 592 11
By AmateurRomanceWriter

Katerina

I opened my eyes and looked around. The walls were bare. The entire room was bare, except for the bed. No windows. Nothing.

My head as pounding, my throat was dry.

I looked up and found fluids hanging. I followed the connection and found it connected to me.

I don't quickly pulled it out of me.

Memories from the night before—was it the night before? I asked myself, confused.

I shook my head.

Fear and panic filled me.

They beat Joaquin. They beat him right in front of me.

This can't be happening.

I stood up and my knees buckled, I grabbed onto the edge of the bed and tried to stand up again, once I felt strong enough. I walked towards the door and tried to open it, but it was locked.

I banged on the door. "Let me out! Let me out of here!" I screamed.

No one answered.

I continued to bang on the door, to no avail.

Pushing off the door, I looked around trying to find something. Anything.

I looked up and found a camera.

Son of a bitch is watching me and no doubt enjoying this.

I can't give the satisfaction of seeing how terrified I am. I'm going to fight till the death.

My thoughts wandered to Dave. Does he know? Where could he be now?

I shook my head.

He's not my concern any more than I am his concern.

He left. He chose to leave. Nothing's changed. I meant what I said when I told him that he will not be welcome to back. If I do get out of here, I'm going to think about moving, maybe to Italy. I could stay with nonno and on nonna.

I blinked away my tears.

No matter how angry I may be at Dave, why do I still want him? Why do I still need him to come and save me? To come for me?

Dave

"Anything?" I asked DeSousa.

He shook his head.

"What the fuck is the fucker waiting for?" Jake muttered.

"He wants us to know that he's in control," Nate said.

"We've got another problem," Allan cut in. "Diaz has been trying to get in touch with us and he's getting pissed off. We can't continue ignoring him. He's going to know that something is up. He already knows Katie has been taken. He knows we know something that we're not telling him. We need to ice him something to keep him off our backs."

"Diaz owes me. I saved his fucking life and I think it's time to cash in," Dave said. "Get in touch with him and tell him to come to our office. I've got an offer he can't refuse."

"He's one of the good ones. He won't turn a blind eye on what we're planning to do," Jake pointed out.

"I know, but I'm hoping he'll do it for me as a friend."

***
"Thanks for coming," I told Diaz as he walked in.

"Cut the shit. I know you guys have been avoiding me and you know more than you want to admit."

I nodded.

"Do you know who's behind this?" He asked.

"Yeah. The falcons."

He frowned in confusion. "What? I heard about them growing up. They're gone. Have been for years."

"Their leader survived."

"So he's behind all of this?"

I nodded.

"How? I don't understand."

I slapped a newspaper clip in front of him. He picked it up and read it. When he was done he looked at me, his face pale. "I... he did this to your family?"

"Son of a bitch wants revenge."

"You killed them didn't you?" He asked, but it sounded more like a statement.

I ignored his question. "This is personal to me."

"You're planning on killing the bastard once and for all."

"You're a good Detective. I wouldn't ask you to be something you're not, but I'm asking you as a friend, to trust me and let me do what it necessary to keep my woman—my family safe."

He shook his head. "You're telling me you're planning to murder a criminal and you expect me to be okay with that. God damn it, there's a law that we have to follow."

"That fucking law let the men who killed my family walk. Why do you think I took matters into my own hands. People from the law who choose to be dirty mother fuckers got their pockets fed, while innocent people suffered."

"There are still some good cops and detectives out there."

"You're the only one I trust."

"Dave there's always another way. Bring him in alive and let the law prove to you that justice and the truth will prevail."

Do it. Do it, I told myself repeatedly. Cash in your favour. But somehow I couldn't do it. Diaz was a friend. I met him in college. I know that if I ask him to against his principles, then it's over. He wouldn't be able to get past that.

"Harold is a fucking monster who deserves to die. He won't stop. I'm going to get my girl and it's going to get ugly. He won't stop until one of us dies. He won't be surrendering. He'd rather die than go to prison."

"What are you really asking me, Larson?"

"You're a Detective, but you're also my friend, so you know me. I wouldn't be doing something unless I know it's necessary. All I'm asking you is to trust me and let me do what I need to do. Give me a head start," I said. "Everything you need is in here," I said, tossing him the USB with everything we've gathered this past few days about Harold and everything I have on Hank and his connections. "Give me a chance to save my girl and end this once and for all. "Everything in there can lead to multiple arrests of other criminal organizations that has been poisoning not just this city and this country, but others all over the world," I said.

He looked away and brought his hands to his hips as he considered what I'm asking him.

He looked at the USB.

"He did more than kill your family, didn't he?"

I nodded.

"Are you ever going to tell me what else he did to you?" He asked. How he knows, is a mystery to me.

"I don't know," I told him truthfully.

He nodded. "Aren't you going to cash in?"

I chuckled. "I was planning to. But your friendship is important to me. But if you say no, the. You'll leave me no choice. I love Katerina and there is no other choice but her, so if I have to, I will cash in on that favour you owe me."

He nodded. "How much time do you need?"

"When he makes contact, I'll let you know."

"Then why are you giving this to me now? How can you be so sure I'll wait?"

"You're word means something to you. You'll never break it."

He grabbed the USB off my desk and nodded at me.

"Thank you."

"I expect an invitation to your wedding."

I laughed softly. "You go It."

He smiled. "Good luck."

Harold

I smirked as I watched Katie on the screen.

She's fighter. I'm going to enjoy claiming her. Just the thought of finally fucking her has my cock aching like a son of s bitch. What more when I finally have her under me. Fighting me.

I laughed at the thought.

It would make it even more satisfying with Dave-fucking-Larson right there. Watching.

I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

I'm going going to fuck her girl so hard, just like I did his mom, then I'm going to get my men to fuck her, before I kill her in front of him.

I shifted my cock to ease the pain as it pushed against my jeans.

It's time. My cock can only take so much.

"Troy!" I barked.

"Yeah?"

"Make that call."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 196 34
Abigail White is a small town girl from Oklahoma with a past that no one knows about but her and The Big Man Himself. Her mother was killed in a car...
1.1M 51.8K 54
Katherine West has spent all her life hiding her past and where she comes from. How long can she continue hiding her true identity? Especially when s...
1.2M 45.1K 25
Life was suppose to be easy or so they say. Haley Gardner had everything she could have ever wanted; a hot boyfriend, a loving family, and the chance...
530 3 29
And there he was. Looking right at me with an astonishment look on his face. His lips parted slightly, his face drained away with no color. His haz...