It Ends Here... (Book III)

Oleh thevelvetrose

*Going to edit* (Part of the New beginning series.. book 3) Samantha has been through more than any human can... Lebih Banyak

*It ends here... {1}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {2}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {3}
It ends here.... (Sequel to Rise Against) {4}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {6}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {7}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {8}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {9}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {10}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {11}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {12}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {13}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {14}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {15}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {16}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {17}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {18}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {19}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {20}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {21}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {22}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {23}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {24}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {25}
It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {26}
It ends here... (Epilogue!)

It ends here.... (Sequel to Rise Against) {5}

9.2K 121 16
Oleh thevelvetrose

Author's Note:

Wow. right now its 4am and I haven't slept yet. so I thought. 'what better to do then write?' so I just started writing.

I hope you like it. check out the video on the right.

Thanks!

............................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"Mom. We leaven tonight aren't we?" Cassie asked.

"I'm sorry Cass. We have to" I told her.

"Because uncle Jack found us?"

She is so smart. I could tell she wasn't happy about leaving. She has friends and a life here. I sort of did too. But it wasn't that tough for me to leave. Anthony was getting way to attached.

We got into the van and pulled out of the driveway. I looked at the house one last time.

Something move by the tree in my front yard. A dark figure, leaning against it. Jack.

....................................................................................................................................

"Mommy. When we stopping?" Cassie asked bored in the backseat.

"We are about to stop soon" I told her.

I stopped in front of a beauty shop and got Cassie out of her seat. We walked inside the busy place and I stood in front of the woman in charge.

"Name?" She asked.

"I don't have a reservation"

She started laughing. "Then I'm afraid we cant help you. We are booked solid till June"

"Will this help?" I smacked $1,000 on the table and glared at her. "I want the best person to do my hair"

"Joanne!" She called. Counting the money and her eyes widened with every $100 bill.

"I'm with a client right now Marge!" She shouted.

"This is your new client!" Marge told her. Handing her the cash.

"This way!" Joanne grabbed my arm and towed me to a chair. I sat Cassie in the chair next to me.

"Someone do my daughter's hair too" I told her.

She had a girl named Sophia do her hair. I told her I wanted long auburn hair. That's what I put on my new ID.

I didn't want to be a snobby brat. But I did pay a lot of money..

"May I change the channel?" I asked.

"Oh. Of course you can!" Joanne grabbed the remote and handed it to me.

I changed it to sponge bob for Cassie. She watched the screen while they changed her hair to dark brown pixie cut hair.

They put the dye in my hair and I closed my eyes to think. I did this a lot. Closing my eyes to think because I have random emotions go through me. My eyes shift colors.

As I started thinking. I could feel hands on my head, rubbing shampoo in.

"How long hair extensions?" She asked.

"Very long" I told her.

It took two and a half hours to get my hair done. It made me feel uneasy. What if he was on my trail?

When they finished, I was amazed by how long my hair was. It went to my hips in long wavy curls.

How long would it be if I straightened it? To my knees? I loved it though. (Picture on the right)

Cassie looked beautiful in her dark brown pixie cut.

I thanked the women then Cassie and I left.

"Mommy. Where are we going?" Cassie asked.

I looked in the mirror and saw here touching her new hair.

"Not sure yet sweetie"

We drove for another five hours. I haven't slept in 32 hours. That's when I decided to stop.

I pulled into an alley. I put on makeup. More like painted it on. Looking a little hooker like sadly. But I did look a whole lot different.

Then grabbed our stuff. Cassie carried her own stuff. We walked for a mile or so to a motel. Exhausted we both were. I went inside.

"I would like a room for two" I told the woman behind the counter.

She looked at me for a minute. Then handed me a key. I handed her the money wordlessly and went outside to go to my room.

Cassie was excited about going to a motel. She loves them. Well.. So do I. I was a little excited myself.

"I'll take the bed by the door okay Cassie?" I told her.

My mom always told me she would sleep by the door so if someone broke in. she would take them down. Funny. But true.

"Okay" Was all she said. She laid in her bed and dozed off with the TV on and her doll Sally.

I crawled into the bed and fell into a dreamless sleep in less then a minute.

The next morning. I got up at 8am and started getting ready. Shower and got dressed. Then got Cassie ready.

I painted on the make up and packed our stuff.

Knock, knock. I went to the door with caution.

"Room service" The man coughed.

I opened the door. But left the chain on so it was only cracked.

"Hello Samantha" Jack smiled.

I gasped and shoved the door. He shoved against me. Him being stronger, I fell to the ground and stood my ground.

"Cassie. Go to the bathroom" I told her.

She obeyed immediately. Jack busted down the door and walked over to me. I threw a punch and he dodged it and grabbed my wrist, throwing my over his shoulder.

"Jack! Put me down!" I screamed.

"Cassie come on. We're leaving" Jack called.

Cassie came out of the bathroom and grabbed her doll.

"Cassie. Cover your ears" I told her.

She covered her ears and kept her doll tucked under her arm.

Boy did I let my words fly. I cussed and hit Jack. He seemed unfazed. Every other word was awful spilling from my mouth.

But Cassie didn't hear me. She grabbed Jack's free hand and leaned her head sideways so her shoulder covered her right ear.

Smart girl.

"Jack. PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed. "Help! I'm being kidnapped!"

"Your not helping yourself" He told me.

He carried me and threw me in the back of the familiar mini van. The one I ditched.

I huffed and tried to pull the lock up so I could run. But he broke the thing that pops up when the car is unlocked. So I could.

"Mommy. Its okay" Cassie patted my arm.

"I know Cass"

Jack slid in the front seat and started driving.

"If you don't pull over.." I tried to make a threat. But Cassie was watching me.

"I missed you too" Jack chuckled.

I kicked his seat like a child.

"Your grumpy" He commented.

"Sorry. Getting kidnapped and thrown in the back of a fr- mini van" I looked at Cassie. She was listening to everything I said. "And not eating and only sleeping three hours last night. Yeah. I wonder why I'm grumpy!" I hissed.

"Your hungry?"

"Yeah"

The van made a U turn and flung me into the other side of the van. I hissed and sat in my chair and buckled my seat.

"Cassie got into the van willingly" Jack smiled. Like he had powers.

"Cassie is two. And she knows you"

"What would you like to eat Cassie?" He asked her.

We were at a McDonalds drive threw.

"Um... apples, milk.. And a sandwich" She told him.

"Samantha?" He asked.

"Two Mcmuffins.. Chocolate milk... and hash browns" I muttered.

He ordered our food and we ate while he drove.

"What are you trying to accomplish? Kidnapping Me and Cassie?" I asked.

"You need to be somewhere safe"

"I was safe where I was. Safe and happy"

"No you weren't. either of them. I saw you. Unhappy. You didn't have protection either"

"I can protect myself. What. Am I protected with you?"

"No to the first thing. And yes I can protect you"

"I was doing fine. I lasted five or six months without help nor protection"

"I found you. That means they could have too"

"Speaking of... how did you find me?"

"When you left. It took us about two days to realize you weren't on Renton anymore. So we searched for you. Zack went to your house. I found Henry. It gave me a head start"

"How did Henry tell you? He promised he wouldn't"

"I can be persuasive" He cracked his knuckles as if to show me.

"You BEAT it out of him?" I gasped.

"Anyway.. I knew you would be in hiding. So I searched for recently bought houses. Then narrowed that down to places somewhat close by. Then I narrowed it down to females. Then to single females with daughters. Then I looked up people on facebook. Handy site. I was surprised to find you"

I sighed. Defeat.

"Where is Zack?" I asked.

"Following the wrong girl. I told him I was going back to Renton to search and see if you were there.. He was following a girl in New York with brown hair and a daughter named Cassie"

"Is he okay?"

"He's fine. hasn't stopped searching for you"

I closed my eyes and thought of him,

"How did you find me for the second time? In the motel?" I asked.

"When I left your house. I put a little tracker on your van. Then followed you to a beauty shop place. By the way. Nice hair. And then when you ditched the van. I ditched my little car and took yours. And then lost track of you.."

"How did you find me then?"

"I called around to motels, telling them I'm your husband and something tragic happened in the family. They found you quickly"

"Jerk"

He chuckled.

"So how is life?" I asked.

"Boring. Spent over five months searching for two people" He glanced at me through the rearview mirror.

"Cool. I spent over five months hiding from you, Zack and the freakin world"

"Nice"

I played with my long hair and then looked up to see my makeup. Still thick.

Jack drove till 7pm then pulled into a hotel.

"To bad I don't have my clothes" I said sadly.

"I brought them from the motel"

"When?"

"When you were fighting with the locks of the van"

"Oh.. Good"

I woke Cassie up and we went inside.

"Room for three. Do you have two separate rooms?" I asked.

"One room please" Jack glared at me.

She handed Jack a room key with a smile. We went up the elevator. Jack had his own bag with clothes and stuff.

The room was better then the motel Cass and I were in. Cleaner. I went to the bathroom and made a little bath for Cassie. Then put her in it.

She likes taking a bath by herself. So I closed the shower curtain and gave her some privacy.

I laid on the bed away from the door and looked at Jack. He sighed and went to the bathroom. I heard the sink run for half a second and he came back out with a white washrag and came towards me.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"This has been bothering me"

He sat on the bed next to me and grabbed my chin.

"Close your eyes" He told me.

I did. He started wiping my face gently.

"Why are you taking my makeup off?" I asked.

"Because. You look much better without any"

When he finished. I looked in mirror and saw me. My new hair was closer to the me then the blonde I have to say.

"Thanks"

The white rag was now black. We will have to hide that under the sink or something.. I walked over to the little mirror vanity thing and just smiled. Its me. Samantha.

My hair was the only difference. I could wear sunglasses to hide me.

"Happy birthday. It was in October right?" He was laying on the other bed. One hand laid on his chest. The other beside him. He turned his head and smiled at me.

"Yes it was. Thank you"

"What did you do for your birthday?"

"Absolutely nothing"

"We'll do something"

"Cassie had a birthday party" I told him.

"Really? What theme?" He smiled.

I leaped off the bed and grabbed my bag then searched till I found my laptop. I pulled up the pictures from her birthday part. The videos too.

He laughed beside me and I narrated the pictures.

Some pictures were of the adults too. Erika demanded to take a picture of me and Anthony.

"Who is Anthony exactly?" Jack asked.

"He was my boyfriend" I said matter of fact like.

"What did you think of him?"

"I didn't love him if that's what your asking"

He nodded.

"He was in love with me"

"That happens to you a lot" He chuckled.

It was a little awkward. He was right though. Zack loves, or err. Loved me. I wasn't sure if he still cared for me. And Jack still loves me I think. He did drag me away from a motel.

And Anthony. Well...

"Anthony doesn't count" I told him.

"Why not?"

"He didn't love me. He loved Julia"

"Same thing"

"No we aren't. and I'm not crazy. She was my opposite"

"Still. Even one person loving someone must be exciting. I wonder how that feels like.." He murmured to himself.

I went to the bathroom and pulled Cassie out of the tub and got her dressed.

Jack was same old Jack. Making awkward moments.

Cassie curled up next to Jack and watched whatever was on TV. It was cute. Jack didn't mind. He smiled.

I went to the bathroom and changed into my nightgown. I wore this last night. Comfy. It was a light pink silky type that went to my knees.

I climbed into my bed and Cassie crawled back over to my bed.

"Goodnight Mr. White" I teased.

"Remember. I'm a light sleeper. don't try to run" Was all he said.

The next morning, I woke up around 7am. Jack was sound asleep. I took a shower and changed into one of my old sundresses. It was all the clothes I had. Then Cassie woke up and I got her dressed.

We snuck past Jack and went out the door to get breakfast.

"Are we leaving again mommy?" Cassie asked.

"Nah. I'm just giving uncle Jack a hard time" Light sleeper my butt.

I got Cassie her breakfast. A muffin, strawberry yogurt and some orange juice. Then I got some coffee, raisin bran, and a few muffins.

Sneaking out to eat breakfast downstairs was worth it.

The elevator opened and there was Jack. Putting on his shoe and belt at the same time. Definitely in a hurry.

He darted to the door and I just sat there and watch in amusement.

"What wong with uncle Jack?" Cassie asked staring at the door Jack went out of.

"He thinks we ran off" I giggled.

"Are you gonna tell him we didn't?"

"Nah. I like watching him run around"

She laughed a little too. Jeez I hope he didn't go too far. I doubted he got his keys anyway.

He then came back through the doors like lightning. Well not literally. He was running.

"Hey genius! Over here!" I waved my arms.

He slid to a stop and stared at me with a blank look. Then walked slowly over to me with his head tilted to one side.

"Good morning" I winked. "Your missing a sock" I pointed at his right foot.

"You didn't run?" He questioned.

"Nah"

"Why not?"

"I've been running and hiding for too long. Plus I missed you man" I slapped him on the shoulder like pals.

"Your in a better mood"

"It comes and goes.. Muffin?" I offered.

He took it and ate it with his eyes still on me. Cassie finished and wanted to go upstairs and play with her doll.

We got up and Cassie ran ahead of me. I turned my head slightly towards Jack and whispered.

"Don't underestimate me" Then smiled wickedly.

We went upstairs and took our sweet time. Check out wasn't until 3pm. So we decided not to leave till then.

I wasn't sure where we were going. I was anxious to see Zack. Jack said Zack didn't have a phone. And they left the ship in some woods in Illinois.

"Lets order a movie" Jack suggested.

"Okay. PG though" I told him.

He flipped on some movie I've never heard of. But was pretty good. I popped the free little bag of popcorn.

The movie ended at 12pm and Jack decided to order Chinese. We ate and watched TV. Then packed our things and hit the road.

I sat in the front seat with the wind in my hair.

"Did you make a new ID?" Jack asked.

"Yeah. Emily Smith"

"Did you make a picture for your license?"

"Yeah. At the motel before the kidnapping" I winked.

We listened to music for a while when I got bored.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My place"

"Your place?"

"I got a condo about three hours from here"

"Nice"

"Your eyes are different from when I first saw you in that freak of a town"

"Don't be a hater on my town"

He shrugged. Then pulled over to a gas station. I felt guilt. Then I spotted a payphone. So I got out and headed towards it.

"What are you doing?" Jack demanded appalled.

"Calling someone who I wronged" I told him.

"Its not safe"

"Get your hand off of me" I snapped. His hand was on my arm.

"Make it quick"

He walked away into the gas station and I dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Anthony? Its Julia" I told him.

"Julia! Everyone its Julia!" He shouted. Great. "Are you okay? Where are you?"

"I'm fine. I'm sorry I left. My mom got sick and she lives all the way across the country. I'm so sorry" I lied about the mom part. But not the sorry part.

"Its okay. You should have told me though. When will you be back?"

"Um.. I'm not coming back Anthony"

"What?! Why not? Is something wrong?"

"My mom is really sick. So I'm going to try to sell my house online or something"

"What is the address? I want to see you"

"Anthony.." I began.

"What kind of soda do you want?" Jack asked behind me.

"Wait.. Is that the guy who was visiting?!" Anthony nearly shouted.

"Well.. Yes. He's my brother" I lied.

"Your lying. I know you Julia. You are lying!"

"You don't know me" I hung up. "Well that was a wasted call. I guess its better he thinks I ran off with you Jackson White then think I'm a human that was kidnapped and given a shot to have an alien baby then get tortured and goes back to fight human booty and falls in love with her kidnapper and gets shot and dies and comes back to life as a alien and runs off with her child and goes into hiding and then gets kidnapped again" I took a deep breath.

He rolled his eyes. Cassie was standing beside him and tugged on his arm wanting a drink.

We went in gas station and picked out drinks and snacks. I grabbed healthy food and the junk food. Yummy.

Then we started driving again.

"We have another hour or so. You can take a nap or something" Jack told me.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.4K 1K 55
The world as we know it is over. The governments are gone and the rest of humanity is living in fear of being next. After magic became exposed, along...
13 2 1
In a world divided by war, the authoritarian Canti people relentlessly pursue control and dominance, while their rivals, the innovative Empus, seek t...
31.2K 853 22
❝No great love, Ever came without struggle❞ After having her world shattered, Scarlett Swan must put those she loves before her in order to save ever...
25 2 7
Naomi Carter is a student in starford high school. Final exams are just around the corner, but what happens if mathematics is the enemy. What if ther...