My Missing Piece - (T.O.P Fan...

By Jhyt124

Choi Seung Hyun and Kim JiYeon meet again after 8 years. JiYeon moved back to Korea alone. Nobody, not even... More

Part 1 Transfer
Part 2 Weird Jacket Guys
Part 3 Park... Bom?
Part 4 Girls
Part 5 What's your gender?
Part 6 His lost love
Part 7 Music Project
Part 8 His Findings
Part 9 Noona...
Part 11 Do I know you?
Part 12 The devil's return
Part 13 His missing piece
Part 14 Kwon JiYong
Part 15 Teach me
Part 16 Blood
Part 17 Wake
Part 18 Tears

Part 10 Will she?

73 6 8
By Jhyt124

HyeYoon sprinted up the stairs to the bedroom that Seung Hyun was sleeping in. She flipped through everything, trying to find it.

Where the hell is that THING he gave her?!?!

HyeYoon dug through the pile of clothes on the ground. She stopped when she came across the puzzle piece. She flipped it around.

CSH 0819

HyeYoon punched her fist into the air and went back down to the balcony with the puzzle piece in hand.

When she headed down, Seung Hyun was still sitting there with his head in his hands. HyeYoon took a deep breath and sat down beside him. She caressed his back and hugged him close. Seung Hyun continued sobbing.

HyeYoon wanted Seung Hyun to spill the truth on his own so she kept the puzzle piece in her pocket. She didn't want Seung Hyun to have a shock of his life knowing that she had miraculously figured out the cause of his depression. 

Tell me Seung Hyun ah.

She said and pat his back a few times before pushing him away lightly. She held Seung Hyun's face in her hands, forcing him to look her in the eye.  Seung Hyun frowned and pushed her hands but it didn't budge. HyeYoon grabbed Seung Hyun by the neck and gave him a hard shake.

Come to your senses, GOSH!

She shouted. Seung Hyun sighed and pushed her hands off.

Fine...

He muttered. He took a deep breath and sighed.

It's just... Park Bom sh-

Seung Hyun was cut off by the stinging pain on the back of his head. He rubbed his head in pain and glared at HyeYoon.

Don't lie to me you idiot!

She hissed and shoved the puzzle piece into Seung Hyun's face, making him move back in shock.

How...

Seung Hyun started but HyeYoon cut him off once again with a flick to his forehead.

Aish noona, stop it will you?

Seung Hyun glare at her even harder. HyeYoon scoffed.

You can't even tell your sister the truth. I know how you feel about her.

HyeYoon placed the piece into Seung Hyun's palm. Seung Hyun scratched his head nervously.

So tell me EVERYTHING.

She ordered. Seung Hyun pushed her finger off his chest and stood up.

It's cold...

He stated bluntly and walked back inside with his hands stuffed in his pajamas pants pocket. Seung Hyun stomped back to the guest room and sat on his bed, hugging his knees close to his body.

Seung Hyun you can't continue like this.

HyeYoon sat down beside Seung Hyun.

Didn't lock the door, fuck.

Seung Hyun thought as he looked up at his sister. Seung Hyun sighed and pushed her away.

Leave me alone.

Seung Hyun mumbled and continued pushing his sister that wouldn't budge. They went on like that for a while until Seung Hyun finally gave in.

Fine. I'll tell you. But leave me alone after I tell you.

HyeYoon smiled and combed Seung Hyun's hair gently. She forced Seung Hyun's body to turn around and face her.

I was packing the dorm and I...

Seung Hyun paused.

Go on.

HyeYoon squeezed Seung Hyun's arm lightly.

I found out that my new roommate turned out to be a... Girl... Dressed as a boy...

HyeYoon's eyes widened.

So that was how he found out about her... Weird...

HyeYoon shrugged and continued listening.

I got mad at that... It made me feel like... Dong *(Shit in Korean).

HyeYoon frowned as Seung Hyun continued his story.

It made me feel crappy... I thought I was gay for having feelings towards her... But after that I found the puzzle piece on her table. I checked it and... That's it...

Seung Hyun's voice trailed off as he looked down. HyeYoon rolled her eyes when Seung Hyun wasn't looking.

What a softie... Idiot. Acting all sad because of a small matter.

HyeYoon thought as she pat Seung Hyun's back. She knew how much that girl from eight years ago meant to him but she still couldn't believe a guy like Seung Hyun would have such a reaction.

So... Now you think that she has forgotten about you and even tricked you into thinking that she's a boy?

HyeYoon cocked her head and frowned. Seung Hyun thought for a while and nodded slightly. HyeYoon sighed.

Dongsaeng ah... The two of you could have changed so much since you separated. She probably didn't recognize you. If she knew that you were... YOU, I don't think she would lie. Think about it. Eight years is a long time.

HyeYoon explained. Seung Hyun just nodded slightly while looking down, still. Seung Hyun sighed.

I'm tired.

He stated plainly just to avoid any more of his sister's questions. HyeYoon stood up.

Anyways, I hope you've taken a sick leave off school tomorrow. I'm not going to be responsible for you being absent.

She sighed and walked out, closing the door behind her.

Seung Hyun's POV

I layed down once my sister left. I can't just disappear without a notice. I haven't asked for a sick leave or excuse for tomorrow. If I don't turn up JiYong would be worried sick. So would JiHoon... No. That's not her name. Whatever.

I reached out for the switch and turned off the lights.

Next morning
6am

I woke up reluctantly. I had to since I'm a whole lot further away from school. JiHoon girl would probably still be sleeping.

I sat up and ruffled my hair. It was messed up and has always been messed up. I don't even know why those weird girls waited for me outside the school gates everyday.

I mean, I look cool... But I'm not cute and handsome like JiYong and YoungBae.

I headed to the bathroom and washed up. Once I was done, I grabbed a pair of jeans and a slightly oversized hoodie. I used to wear those when I was fatter, that was about 5 to 8 years ago. I figured that maybe if I wore that like I did last time, she would probably remember me.

I was going to skip breakfast like usual but noona stopped me.

Get your ass over here skinny boy.

She called from the kitchen just as I was about to step out. I sighed and turned back. She specially cooked a full meal for me. I knew she cared about me but that was really too much.

I rolled my eyes and walked over. Picking up a spoon, I started stirring the seaweed soup.

Stop playing with your food and eat up.

She smacked my head with a chopstick. I sighed and took a sip of the soup before scooping up spoonfuls of rice and shoving them in my mouth. I didn't bother eating any dishes. Just some carbohydrates will keep me going.

I stood up and grabbed my bag. I heard her calling for me to sit my ass back down but I ignored her. I headed over to my bike which was parked right by the road. I got on and sped off to school.

Author's Note

Thanks for reading

Next update soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 121 14
This is my first time writing on here. I hope you enjoy my writing style. X reader has been friends with Jiyong since childhood and stayed close with...
32.9K 1.7K 17
Seunghyun and Jiyon have been friends ever since childhood because they met playing at a park together when they were five and met up there ever sinc...
18.5K 480 42
[COMPLETED!!] Meeting the tall, handsome stranger would change your life but would it be for the better? Started: 12 April 2020 Completed: 28 June 20...
30.8K 1.7K 65
[180511~Ranked #12 in most impressive ranking #BIGBANG] [180512~ Ranked #1 in most impressive ranking #nyongtory] Jiyong found an envelope written '...