𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 ʲʲᵏ...

By silv3rstarr

Seven Royals, Prince of Gwacheon, Kim Seokjin Lord Min Yoongi from Daegu Prince of Gwangju, Jung Hoseok Princ... More

Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 {Last Chapter}
A/N
Confessed in the sunset
Only fools fall for you
A small trip to history
A small trip to history part 02
Birthday surprise
Camping
2nd book???
Heated
Love
Sorry guys <3
~Thank you~
Q&A
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chapter 09

38.3K 1.6K 1.3K
By silv3rstarr

~♡~

|"You have no idea how worthless you made me feel"|

~♡~

Getting out of bed and getting ready for the day after Miss Lee woke you up very early for a sunday, you mumbled sleepily as you looked for your phone. 4 missed calls and 3 messeges from your friends Eunhee and Jasmine wasn't seen by you last night.

You had slept early after playing in the archade room with the guys, but of course, how can you forget Jungkook's angry face. You laughed for yourself, remembering how Jungkook barged into the room with a scared looking Hyora, questioning who hid a corpse in his bedroom.

"Who is the idiot that pranked me?"

You slowly took small steps behind, hiding yourself behind Namjoon. You didn't want to get caught and there was a big chance that you would.

"We were here all day" Yoongi answered, "think like a detective and find for yourself" He went back to playing basket ball, scoring every goal and not missing one.

"Well, I did find a clue" He took out the bracelet Hyora was holding and showed it to everyone, "Must be a girl isn't it?"

"Crap" You whispered and Seokjin, who stood next to Namjoon heard me. He smiled with big wide eyes and signaled you to hide under a table.

You tip toed, ignoring the stares of confusion Jimin was giving you and bent down by a table to check if there's space to hide.

But you were already caught.

"Y/N, care to explain why you hid a fake looking dead body on my bed?"

You turned around, eight pairs of eyes staring at you. You felt uneasy and wished to walk away without saying anything or giving a savage comment like Yoongi sometimes would, but Jungkook eyed you like a hawk.

You shrugged. "I found it funny" It was the truth but Jungkook didn't seem to buy it.

"Funny or not, you scared my girlfriend, you idiot" Jungkook gritted his teeth, holding Hyora tight by her hand. You noticed how worried Jungkook was and guilt washed over to you, somehow making you regret what you did.

Before you could say anything, Hoseok stepped infront of you. "It's just a small prank Jungkook, let it go. You still remember last night do you?"

You swore that Jungkook's eyes soften and showed guilt but he quickly hid them by closing them shut and opening them again.

"Fine, let's just not talk about that" Jungkook sighed. "Anyone want to have a dance battle with me?"

"He's good at losing" Yoongi pushed Seokjin infront, suggesting the poor male who wanted to play super mario.

Jungkook smirked, dragging Seokjin by his arm with Hyora still following them.

You sighed and turned around, only to get bumped into Jimin. He smiled at you adorably with the corner of his eyes getting wrinkled as he did so. You blinked.

"Let's forget about him and have fun"

You nodded, finally smiling back at him. "Yeah"

But of course you made sure to show the guys the video you took, earning laughter and few pats on the shoulder from them.

🌹

Exiting from your room, the hallways were now decorated for the ball and filled with workers who greeted you after they saw you. Trying your best not to yawn infront of anyone, you wore the green jacket Jimin gave you days ago and headed to the garden.

"I was looking for that"

You heard his voice. Turning your head to see him waving at you with hin infamous eye smile. You ran fast to him, not wearing the properly.

"I was hoping to give you" You blushed when Jimin adjusted his jacket on you, making sure to wrap his blue scarf he was wearing around your neck.

Jimin patted your head as if you were a little child to him. "I don't need it anymore"

He sat on a white bench, waiting for you to sit beside him. Aa you did so, he started small conversations but you couldn't take your eyes off him as he spoke. How his lips pouted at some words, his eyes shined as he excitedly talked and his small giggles.

You don't what the hell he was talking about. You were distracted just by the way he talked to you and he noticed it as well.

"My mother looked lovely in her death, so fair and pretty. She was such a daughter to her father and every one called her the lady of..."

"Mmm" You nodded, smiling bright like an idiot, how Jungkook would call you. But then, you paused, "Wait, what?"

"You weren't paying attention dear princess" Said he, trying to control his laughter. "Don't worry, my mother isn't dead. It was just a way to get you back into reality. So were you thinking about me the whole time?"

He then winked, earning a small smile from you. You didn't say yes, but by the shy look on your face, your face was an open book.
It was very difficult for you to keep eye contact with the blond male infront. You felt his stares burning through your skull as kept looking anywhere but him.

"Ready for tonight?" He asked, after a quick pause of silence. Your mind went somewhere, somewhere dirty and you tried to shake those thoughts off. 'He didn't mean it like that'

You nodded, forcing yourself to look at his majestic brown eyes. "I doubt I would look great. I feel tired and–"

"I wouldn't mind if you showed up wearing a shirt and sweatpants. I would still proudly introduce everyone you as my lovely date"

His words made you feel at ease as your heart didn't fail at melting at them.

Before you could even thank him, he stood up. "I have to go prepare my suit" He bent down, taking your hand in his. His lips connected with your skin and even with this little gesture, you wanted to scream, in a good way.

"This soon?"

"Yes, but I will see you at lunch" He touched your cheek with his hand. He stared at you for a while in a silence, not saying a word. Jimin left you without another word, after standing up to leave. You sat on the benched, getting yourself all flustered.

Then came the next heart attacker, Hoseok. He sat next to you and kept smiling cutely. You noticed he was eating ice cream. In a december. Outside.

"Tonight's going to be great" He started to speak.

"I think so too" You sighed. "Do you have a date?"

"Nope, you?"

"It's a surprise" You smiled and faced Hoseok, noticing he wasn't wearing a smile anymore. "You'll see who he is"

He put on a small smile and nodded, without saying a word. You thought of what you could talk about, that could highly interest Hoseok.

"I hope I could share a dance with you"

That made his face lighten up a little. "I will be looking forward" He then stood up to leave after kissing your hand, just like Jimin did. With a little goodbye, he walked away. You wanted him to stay, talk a little more and share some stories.

🌹

You stepped into the fitting room, where the maids waited to help you get dressed. After wearing the beautiful gown Miss Lee chose for you, you couldn't help but to smile.

It was a royal ball after all so dressing too much wasn't in their dictionary. You turned around, checking yourself in the mirror.

The pink sleeveless floor length dress covered you very well and perfectly, but the upper part revealed too much skin, which Miss Lee thankfully asked the tailors to cover a little in the middle with pink lace.

"Do you like it Princess Y/N?" Miss Lee asked, wearing a simple clasical strapless gown in colour gray. She was already finished getting ready for the ball.

"You always surprise me with ball gowns Miss Lee. They will always be beautiful" You smiled at her through the mirror as the maids caked your face with make up after putting a simple yet a beautiful hair style you requested.

"You look really outstanding Princess" Miss Lee commented after you finished getting ready. She walked in a circle around you, a little bit far away. "Very fitted and nicely done. You're good to go Princess, do you have a person to escort you?"

You blinked twice, trying to recall if Jimin said something about meeting somewhere. You decided to say no to Miss Lee and go by yourself, then wait at the door for the male. After the lady left you, you thanked at the maids and the stylists who helped.

Walking in silver heels, you managed not to fall down. You preferred flats over heels, yet Miss Lee refused to let you wear any. When you exited the room, closing the door behind, your eyes caught a handsome young man standing by the window as he leaned against the wall on his side.

He was wearing a black velvet tuxedo, embroidered with gold leaves on the shoulder and the chest area. His cream coloured shirt tucked in his well fitted black pants. Your eyes were mostly glued on his face, studying his blond hair, which were parted and showed his forehead. On his left ear he was wearing a small silver earring, and his brown eyes were hidden with blue contacts. The moonlight poured on him, giving him an angelic glow and making him too real to be true.

He then turned his head around, paying his full attention on you.

The handsome male, who was Lord Park Jimin of Busan, stared at you with a serious blank face. Your face got hotter every second when he started to walk towards you, his eyes on you the whole time.

□ □ □

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, more will be coming soon!

I know this is a Jungkook fanfiction and there's Jimin scenes more than him, but trust me, you'll see more of Jungkookie very soon :)

It's the last day of 2017 and I have to admit, it's been a good year. I wish all of you to have a greater year in 2018(^-^)

Happy New year!!!

Bye<3

-Haru🍦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 184 12
Attending a school that only rich people could enter was a big privilege. But was having to deal with cocky know-it-alls and annoying brats worth it...
89.8K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
13.1K 956 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
3.6K 564 20
》Completed《 A priest adopted seven boys with the hidden intention of becoming the most powerful man in the country. He trained each boy in different...