Without You || BTS Jungkook [...

By WriterGirlE

"How can you do that? You'll end up killing yourself." "That's why I do it." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▪Smut... More

Chapter 1 - That's why I do it
Chapter 2 - Goddamn Boyfriend
Chapter 3 - Running and Kissing
Chapter 4 - My Girlfriend.
Chapter 5 - Why?
Chapter 6 - Confused
Chapter 7 - An accident
Chapter 8 - Worried
Chapter 9 -Something Stupid
Chapter 10 - It'll be Alright
Chapter 11 - Beautiful
Chapter 12 - Never Smile
Chapter 13 - I Didn't
Chapter 14 - Bingo
Chapter 15 - Congratulations
Chapter 16 - Not His
Chapter 17 - Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 18 - Dreams
Chapter 19 - Nightmares
Chapter 20 - Seven Boys
Chapter 21 - Betting
Chapter 23 - I Love Her Too
Chapter 24 - Slut
Chapter 25 - Goodbye
Chapter 26 - Without You
Part 2
Chapter 27- Surprise
Chapter 28 - Kids
Chapter 29- Love
Chapter 30- They're back
Chapter 31- The Truth
Chapter 32- Long Time, No See
Chapter 33- I Promise
Chapter 34- Texts
Chapter 35- Sexy Fish
Chapter 36- Nothing Good
Chapter 37- Pretend
Chapter 38- Darkness
Ooh look at this

Chapter 22 - Something To Tell You

1.8K 55 1
By WriterGirlE

"What has four eyes but can't see?" Jin asks. We are sitting in a little café in Korea the day before school starts. The six of us have come out to breakfast before the shuffling happens.

"A blind guy wearing glasses," Sam responds. Everyone gives her the look of why would you say that? I begin to chuckle under my breath. To me Sam's answer is very entertaining.

"Well now we know both our girls have a slightly twisted humour, Jungkook," Jimin says after noticing me giggling.

"What? It was a funny answer," I argue. Sam gives me a high five and I take it flawlessly.

"The actual answer is Mississippi," Jin says quietly.

"Awe buddy, did I ruin your joke?" Sam teases.

"Yah! Don't call me buddy, I'm 3 years older than you," Jin complains. Sam sticks her tongue out.

Sam are you sure you're ready to be a parent?

Jungkook stands up and takes my hand.

"We're going to go pay for the food, we'll see you in a bit," Jungkook says and he and I walk off the pay the bill. I finally notice how pretty the café is. It has plants in the entrance .The café itself is very old fashioned, with grey-blue cabinets full of pretty bowls and plates and red and white checkered table clothed that are on each table. Jungkook stretches his back as we wait for the queue to pay to go down. It is weird being back in Korea. Everything feels too familiar. That's when I heard it. The most familiar it can get to me. Kim Taehyung's voice.

"Hello," he says as a girl reaches the table he's sitting at. I grab Jungkook and we duck down behind where they are.

"I have something to tell you," the girl says.

"Na-yu?" I say in shock. Jungkook quickly covers my mouth.

"About what?" Tae asks. Na-yu gets out something from her bag. Loads of pieces of paper.
"What are these?" Tae asks.

"Turn then over and see," she requests. Tae flips the pictures over. They're all pictures of me and Jungkook.

"What?" Tae says angrily. "She's been cheating on me. With my brother?" Na-yu gets a final piece if paper out.

"Yes," she says softly. He flips the paper over and both anger and sadness taken over his face. He lays the paper down on the table. It's a picture of Jungkook and I kissing from the day I got my tattoo. I gasp. I feel betrayed. Jungkook feels annoyed.

"I don't believe you," Tae yells slamming his hands on the table. "She wouldn't do this. She loves me."

"But the evidence says other wise," Na-yu says pushing a particular image towards him. It's the image of Jungkook and I in America at Namjoknd party.
"Let me ask you Tae," Na-yu says softly. "Where was Jungkook this holiday?"

"In America," he answers slowly.

"And where was your girlfriend?" Na-yu pressures.

"In America," Tae says. The realisation hits him. "Are you saying they were together?"

"What do you think?" She questions, placing her hands on his.

"No," he says. "She wouldn't do that. She knows I love her." I feel guilt seeping in from every angle.

"She did," Na-yu says. "She's done worse than just kiss him though."

"What?" Tae says in shock. Na-yu gets a little recording device out of her pocket and presses play.

"I went to Tae's house today to him about the fact we had sex," the voice recorder says. It's my voice. Tae can't say anything, tears begin to roll down his face.

Why did I do this?

"I'm sorry for the awkward moment you've caught us in, but Ai-yeon fell so I needed to help her," this time it's Jungkook voice, and it's from when he announced that we're going to get married. "I'm sorry we couldn't stay for longer but my fiancée needs to rest her ankle from where she fell. Thank you all for coming."

Tae gets up. Jungkook and I rush round the corner. He walks out of the café slamming the door on his way out. Na-yu pays for their drinks then leaves too. I stand up and look at the table. She's left all of the photos on the table. I pick them up and put them in my pocket. Jungkook walks over to pay for our table. I flick through the pictures. The first ones all the way back from when I came out of Jungkooks apartment the day after we met. She's known that long. But how did she find out so quickly.

Does she want to break Tae's relationship with me? Is she jealous? Was she keeping tabs on me?

"Hey Ai-yeon let's go back they're probably wondering where we are," Jungkook says. I stuff the pictures and voice recorder into my pocket. I know I've got to talk to Taehyung, today, while I've still got time.

"You go," I say. "I need to find Tae."

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asks me. I nod.

"It's now or never I'm afraid," I say. "Come by my apartment later." He agrees and walks off to the table the others are at. I, on the other hand, run out of the café in hopes of finding Tae. I run around the cobbled streets. I can't find him anywhere. Then I start to think.

Where would he be? Where's special to us?

"The alleyway," I say out loud. I head towards the place we shared our first kiss. I make it after tripping and falling many times. My knees are scuffed up and my cheeks are red, hot and heavy. I am so glad I was right. Tae's sitting on the floor in the back corner.
"Tae," I try to shout but it comes out as no more than a whisper. "Tae." Yet again it comes out as no more than a whisper. I feel a pain in my chest. I punch where my heart would be. I can't move my feet.
"No, don't stop me," I tell myself. "I don't want to lose him." I put in all my energy and walk towards The as he sits crying in the dark dingy alleyway.
"Tae!" I finally manage to call out. He looks up at me.

"Oh hi Ai-yeon," he says.

Why is acting like he doesn't know anything?

"I have something to tell you," I say to him.

"I don't want to hear that twice in an hour," Tae mumbles. I forget slightly.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner," I say walking over to him. "But I can't be with you any more because I love-" my vision begins to slur and I start to wobble. "I love-" I begin to fall over. I hit my head on the floor. "I love Jungkook."

A pair of arms lift me up. I open my eyes to see Tae's jawline above my head. My eyes close again. He places me slowly onto the ground, making sure to take care not to hurt me. I hear him on the phone to someone. I can make out words like "car" and "quickly." He seems to try and get hold of someone but they don't pick up. I must fall asleep ad the next thing I know is my vision is still blurry and I'm drifting between dreams and reality.

"How could you do this?" Tae asks throwing a heart onto my bed. I scream. A hand covers my mouth. I turn my head. It's Jungkook.

"Stay quiet," he shushes. I begin to squeal and squirm but his hand holds me down. I try to lift my hands up but they're pinned to my sides.
"That's better," he smirks. He leans in as though he is going to kiss me. He places his hand on my chest. I look up to see what he's doing but in the corner I see Tae crying, like he was today. Since Jungkook lifting his hand off of my mouth I try to call out to Tae. He hears me.

"You did this to me," he cries. "You ruined me. For him."

"I love him," I tell Tae. "The real him." I look over to Jungkook who still has his hand on my left breast. "Don't do this Jungkook." He smirks. He begins to tighten his grip. Squeezing hard. I scream then start panting. He twists it making me scream again.

"I said quiet!" He yells sending a harsh smack across my face. I scream again. "I'm going down," he tells me. I start muttering "no" over and over again. I'm only wearing skirt, this can't go well. He smirks before sticking his finger into me. I squeal.

Why does this feel so real?

He climbs onto the end of my bed and sticks his head up my skirt. His soft hair tickles the side of thigh. I grunt shrugging of any sort of pleasure. He peals my underwear down my legs. Then burns them away. I gasp. I feel something wet and smooth slides into me. His tongue. I flinch as it moves around inside me. I grab the bedsheets to stop myself from making noise when it reaches that area.

"I know you liked that," he says breathing into me which sends tingles up my spine. "You're gripping the bed sheets."

Who does he know that?

"I don't know why you're doing this," I shout. He sticks his tongue back in. I resist all essence of satisfaction. "Why are you ruining him? Why are you trying to twist my perspective? I love him stop trying to take him away from me." He comes out from beneath my skirt. "I love Jungkook why are you doing this?" He says nothing. Just twisted his head slightly. "Tell me, please, why are you doing this?"

"I'm not doing anything," he says matter of factly. "I'm one of your creations. Why are you doing this?"

He's right. I am the one controlling this.

"Because I'm scared of losing the people I love," I admit.

"What like you lost your father?" He questions. My father appears by my bed. He looks healthy, like he did the day my mum left to have my little sister.

"Don't listen to him Ai-yeon," my father says. "He messing with you." I look over to him. He looks just like Jungkook. The blood one is hands and around his mouth had gone. His eyes are peaceful and kind. He now is wearing the pink jacket and the white t-shirt with the sea on it. What he wore when he first joined my college. I feel comforted by his familiar demeanour, it's pulling me in. I reach out to him.

"Don't do it Ai-yeon," my dad says. "It's not really Jungkook."

"I love you Jungkook," I smile, he walks closer to me. He leans in.

"Don't Ai-yeon, it's the devil allure," my dad tells me. I lean in to kiss him. But before our lips can touch I punch him in the side of the face.

"Fuck you," I say. The face that belongs to Jungkook begins to melt away. First revealing the black eyed heartless version my brain's trying to scare me with. A piece of his cheek shatters onto the floor. I stand up quickly, having noticed a pair of scissors sitting on my desk. I quickly rush over and grab them.

"Stay away," I command. He walks closer. I hold the scissors out in front of me.

"Stop," I turn my head to the side and see Jungkook. He just told me to stop. I look in front of me. It's Tae.

I almost stabbed Tae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.7K 41
Threats, attacks, mobs, cans, psychos is that really how it should be for us? Do we really have to suffer? Why? How can we make it stop? Why doesn't...
4.1K 95 7
"𝖺 𝗎𝗇𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾" 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 �...
1.8M 20.3K 58
currently under review and edits ❥bts 8th member imagine! ❥different scenarios! ❥requests are open..! ;) ❥currently has slow updates! est - dec. 25...
18.6K 1.4K 42
At first I thought it was just an obsession but guess I was wrong... The image of yourself that you show to the world is that really your true self? ...