kuroko no basket oneshots

By ushijimarr

kuroko no basket oneshots to make your poor fangirl heart make or break. completed More

i n t r o
r e q u e s t s
m a k o t o
k u r o k o
a k a s h i
a k a s h i (nsfw)
a k a s h i
m a k o t o (nsfw)
m a k o t o
a k a s h i (birthday special)
h i m u r o
k i s e
k a g a m i
t r o l l
t h e d r u n k s e r i e s
t a k a o
a k a s h i
m u r a s a k i b a r a : d r u n k s e r i e s
k i s e
a o m i n e
g r a t i t u d e s
s g s p e c i a l s : m o r i y a m a
a k a s h i (nsfw)
m i d o r i m a
a k a s h i : d r u n k s e r i e s
d r a f t s
k i s e ( m a l e r e a d e r , n s f w )
s g s p e c i a l s : m i b u c h i
a o m i n e : d r u n k s e r i e s (nsfw)
k i s e : d r u n k s e r i e s
h y u u g a
k i s e
f i n a l

h a i z a k i & k i s e

411 5 0
By ushijimarr

haizaki shogo x reader x kise ryota
new rules songshot

(y/n)

talking in my sleep at night
making myself crazy
wrote it down and read it out
hoping it would save me

that was it. i have to put my foot down. speak out. tell him that i'm hurting. that i've been hurting. and the betrayal just sinks in and kills me. i need to leave him. as much as i loved him, gave him everything i could offer—my body, mind and love—it seems like shogo isn't into commitment just yet.

so i groan as i force myself up. i can still feel the places where tears fell down involuntarily, and my back aching as i crunched while i slept.

as much as what i would be doing would be against my will, this will just benefit the both of us in the long run. well me in the long run and him— he can screw around after this.

so i get dressed up in my usual attire. some jean shorts and a white t-shirt. i won't even try to look pretty, that'd be stupid.

and i leave my apartment, phone and courage in hand.

i knock once. twice. thrice.

and then there's shuffling.

and he opens the door, a sly smirk on his lips. hair disheveled and muscles exposed due to the loose tank top. also, his old hair is growing, after me telling him he should let it grow back.

"come in, (y/n)," he pulls me inside and once the door shuts, he wastes no time and starts kissing me. on the forehead, nose, cheeks, jaw, ears and neck. lastly, a soft kiss on the lips.

i couldn't stop him from doing so. i was powerless. hands staying still on my sides. so. fucking. powerless.

his hands travel across my body, giving each inch some love. i let him do it. i have given him the power to destroy me easily.

"shogo, stop," i say, pushing him with force. "all right, what's gotten you in a twist, huh?" he smirks at me. "i wanted to talk to you." i say and he raises an eyebrow. "okay. i'll listen." he throws his hands up and i gesture to the living room, which had great amenities.

he sits on the long tan chair and i sit on the chair across him, fidgeting with my fingers.

"oh what's up?" he asks me, and for a minute i think he's being sincere. well i guess he can get sincere if he wanted to.

"haizaki... let's break up."

my love he doesn't love me so i tell myself
i tell myself
but my love he makes me feel like nobody else
nobody else

i can still remember the day. it's still a fresh wound. plunged into my heart. left there to bleed. ignoring large gashes.

the first time i saw him with another girl was on halloween. we were invited to a halloween party hosted by kagami taiga, an old friend of mine, and i told him we should come and dress up just for fun.

he didn't really like the idea. i mean he considered it out and we bought our costumes the next day he agreed to come with. i decided to dress up as a vampire, with no particular reason. it would be easy to pull off and i had the makeup tools to do a look.

for him, he told me he'd be going in as a look-a-like of ian somerhalder. dyed his hair temporarily, unbottned shirt and black pants. he was... hot. and paired with his arrogant smirk, he was to die for. i could say i quoted vampire diaries in a way.

and like ian's character in the vampire diaries, he became a playboy himself.

it started off nice. kagami was at the front door, giving man hugs to those players he knew and smiled at girls who went in. we both gave our contributions for the food and drinks as we entered.

i told haizaki to just wait at the living area crowded with people and said i'll get some drinks to give him time to chat with some guys he knew. as i went to the kitchen i've gotten few friendly hi's and hello's and some praised my look. i grabbed myself a martini and a combination of vodka and tonic for him, his favorite.

i can still remember every detail.

a girl draped her arms loosely around his neck and looked at him with lustful eyes. haizaki looked like he enjoyed every second. he pulled her closer and both kiss for a long time. in my eyes it felt like forever. i found myself walking to them and threw the drinks at his direction as he tched. silently, but i heard it still. and it pained me to think that he was annoyed at my actions.

"what the fuck?!" the girl was the first one to react and i remember my walls crumbling down. it was erin. a person i trusted and considered as a friend. before.

"explain." i said, barely a whisper. but he knew what i said. everyone's attention went to us and the tension in the air was heavy.

erin was the first to react. "we've been dating for a while!" she exclaimed, wiping away the different drinks poured over her body with a handkerchief.

"shogo?" i looked at him, secretly wishing that he would deny and explain everything was mistaken.

instead of answering, he took my arm and led me outside the house. kagami was surprised at our sudden exit but i couldn't say goodbye. my eyes were too blurry. i wanted to break so bad but i couldn't. i couldn't let my pride down.

"don't fucking embarass me again, understand?" i pulled away from his grasps and gave him a glare. "what the fuck, shogo?! me?! embarassing you?!" he gave me this glare that everyone gets scared of him easily.

"you're making a scene inside of a party AND splashed me my drink. thanks a fucking lot, (y/n)." after he said that, he left me nowhere without any apology or anything. just a sincere look would be fine, but i received nothing. NOTHING.

the next morning, i realized that what i did was wrong and let my pride down. i went to shogo's house pretty quickly, feeling nervous that he won't accept my apology. i knocked three times and waited for him. he opened the door shirtless, like he just woke up.

"did i bother your sleep?" i asked. shogo shook his head and lets me inside. we both sat in silence. i gulped and took a deep breath.

"i'm so sorry, shogo..."

"i won't accept your apology" i looked at him, visibly shocked. "because you didn't do anything wrong in the first place" he looked concerned and scatched his neck "im sorry"

i stood up and hugged him so tight. he chuckled and hugged me back. he kisses my neck every second and pushed me away. he looked at me in the eyes "i love you (y/n)." and the three words that could melt my icy heart. "i love you too, shogo" he pulled me into a long, passionate, slow kiss.

it was a tiring day for the both of us. he offered to make some food and after the meal, he insisted on showering together. how could i resist him?

but then... it was too good to be true.

after a tiring day of uni and scrambling to get my final output done the day and chasing professors around campus, i decided i needed to reward myself. i went to a near coffee shop and went in line. the woman in front of me had so many orders so i decided to look around. some students were on their laptops, some on coffee dates. and i see a couple walking down hand in hand. that was cu—

it was haizaki with another girl. i wanted to slap him. i wanted to kill that girl. but i couldn't, i was frozen in place. too shocked, and it was just two weeks after the fight. my hands moves to my phone and took a picture of it for later. my mind was aching because of school, and now he's one of it. i wanted to cry, but im in public place.

i've lost myself back there.

i didn't called him all night.

i didn't call him for a week. but he didn't bother to call me too.

i cried myself to sleep. i couldn't focus at all. where did i go wrong?

and then hope came to my front door. holding a bento and notes. wearing clothes you usually see on celebrities, looking beautiful... why is his eyes closed? "you look good today (y/n)!!" he said. i groaned. he opened his eyes slowly—what did this guy wanted me to see? his eyeliner? new eyeshadow? falsies? glitter?—and then he was shocked. "uh... are you the landlady? where is (y/n)cchi?" he asked and i got irked. "OH! you're her mother aren't you?" he beamed and then i couldn't contain it. i laughed so hard.

"no, idiot. it's me, (y/n)." i replied, hand on my waist. "OH! you still look great, i guess." "what's that supposed to mean?!" "ANYWAYS i have here some notes from this week's lesson. you weren't present so i did the job for you! you're welcome!" boy, he was loud. but he was the one who got me to smile after a whole week of sadness. he kept on smiling.

"so cute..." i muttured. he heard it and blushed so hard. he flaled his hands any where and shove the notes and food to me and ran. "thanks for this!" i shouted. "YOU'RE WELCOME-SSU!!!!"

and so the next day, i saw kise wait for me outside my apartment. i raised my eyebrows and he said "well i live next door so it'd be nice to walk with a friend!!" he exclaimed

i just smiled at him and said "sure."

and by the end of the day, he offered to walk with me home. and for a while i forgot all about my problems with school and haizaki. spending time with kise was like the world would pause and it'd just be us walking and laughing involuntarily and enough snorts to make anyone conscious. we eat in maji burger because his stomach grumbled. i looked at him carefully; he has long lashes, his eyes looked so pretty, his smile makes a lump in my throat, his lips are kissable, he has long neck, his hands are big and his fingers are long, the sun kisses him perfectly, his eyes shines against it, and his laugh sounds like a song.... he's perfect. so perfect.

"(y/n)?" i snapped back to reality when kise called me. "you okay?" i nodded.
"let's walk home." we got up and found ourselves walking back to the complex. by our hallway already, i noticed a figure by my door. "haizaki..." i whispered and i saw kise stiffen. "(y/n)! don't talk to him!" haizaki ran towards me and encircled his arms around me and i try to get out of his grasps but he didn't listened to me. instead, he pulled me to my apartment.

"why are you talking to him?" i glared at him "and why not?" "because (y/n) he is a dangerous person!" "i don't think he is dangerous at all" he started to get really annoyed. "CAN YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE?!" i stared at him wide eyed. this is the first he ever shouted at me. he must've noticed my eyes watering because he quickly kisses them shut. "let's talk, baby," he cooed and i didn't reply.

i lied through it all. he asked me why didn't i call for a week, i told him i'm stressed. he asked why i was with kise, i told him kise helped me out in our bio partner worksheets.

and finally, the last straw.

i saw him and erin again, on their way to a fucking hotel. and that was it.

one, don't pick up the phone
you know he's only calling cause he's drunk and alone
two, don't let him in
you'd have to kick him out again
three, don't be his friend
you know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning
and if you're under him, you ain't getting over him.

"haizaki... let's break up."

as expected, there wasn't a big reaction from him. he stared at me straight and then nodded slowly. "alright. if you want to." he says and i try not to whimper. i wanted to end this. so bad. but why the fuck did it hurt like a bitch? i stood up and leaves his place. unwillingly, i went to kise's apartment. i knocked three times. expectedly, kise greeted me with a smile but then it vanished right after he saw me crying. he pulled me to his living room gently.

"what happened?" i look down as i let my tears fall. "i broke up with him... but why does it hurt?" kise hugged me tightly as i let a cry. "don't worry, i'm here. you can let it out."

after minutes of crying on his shoulder, kise thought of cooking to atleast lighten my mood. staring at my phone, i remember the memories of me and haizaki together; how he looked so happy when i said i liked him too. but why the hell did he do this to me? was my love not enough?

i probably became boring for him. imagine that, 1 year wasted on him. how can i even?

"let it all out. i'll be here for you." kise rubs my back gently and i feel myself melt into his touch."thank you." i whisper, barely audible.

"soon, you'll forget him. you'll be happy with someone else." i looked at him and smiled, not fake but genuine. "you sure that i won't get poisoned with this?" i said as i point the curry. he let out a chuckle and shook his head.

it was a normal day for me, with kise by my side every second. he made sure that i wasn't alone or anything. we were chilling on maji burger when my phone suddenly vibrated.

it was haizaki

sure enough, it really surprised me. i looked at kise, he shook his head and mouthed 'no'. i looked back into my phone and ended the call. kise smiled, "good job". the next day, kise and i decided to hang out in my room.. he bought movies and snacks with him. we were just about to start the movie when someone knocks on my door.

it was a mistake when i opened it.

haizaki is standing before me with flowers and chocolates. as i stared at him, kise walked into the scene. haizaki looked at him, visibly angry. "what the fuck are you doing here, kise?" haizaki asked. "i could say the same damn thing to you, haizaki" kise retorted. "you know what, haizaki, you should leave right now. thanks for the chocolate and flowers but i don't need it. maybe erin does, so fuck off." i said then slam the door infront of him. kise ruffled my hair.

the week went just like i didn't even know haizaki anymore. i completely forgot him because of kise. after a stressful week, haizaki left me a message saying we should be friends again. i texted back no and proceed to do whatever i was doing.

well i thought i was doin fine. i mean— lesser tears than i anticipated for. with kise trying to cheer me up, always around, i was happier than i was with him.

but it isn't that easy.

coming home, i felt this heaviness on my chest. i couldn't ignore the pain. instead, i find myself calling the pizza place and ordering two pizzas for the house next door and appeared before kise's door. i hesitantly knocked on his door, not prepared for what i would say next.

and so i knock and he opens it, shirtless and sleepy. "uh... what do you want?" he asks, rubbing his eyes. "i wasn't expecting this...." i mutter and he quickly snaps up. "oH (y/n) I WASN'T EXPECTING YOU. WAIT A MINUTE."

he dashes back into a room and finally a gentle smile falls into my lips. kise. thank the heavens you're alive. he comes back with a blanket over his torso. "brr... t'was cooold!" he exaggerates and i roll my eyes. finally we walk into the living room. "what's up?" he asks, politely. "do you own a... karaoke set?" the words spill from my mouth before i could stop myself.

"eh?" his face goes blank. "do i look like i sing?" silence. "heck yEAH I DO!!!!!"

"oh my god." i blurt and we both laugh hard. "okay i'll get get it!" he stands with no questioning, like why did i even need a karaoke set? but i stop him and say "you looked sexy, by the way." and he became a flustered mess.

"geez, don't say things like that (y/n)cchi," i hear him groan and i let out a carefree laugh. "not if i can't help it, ryota."

he comes back not more than a minute later 5 mics and a songbook in hand. "you come prepared, huh?" i joke, trying to lighten my spirit mostly and he grins, cocksure of himself. "well to make sure you get the best experience in my KTV Bar, i invited some friends over. we'll make you feel better, whatever you're feeling right now." he smiles genuinely at my direction and i feel a chill run up my smile. his smile, i swear.

we sit in silence as he sets the machine up and i try to occupy myself by tracking the pizza delivery and see how much it'll cost. moments later, there is a knock on the door and i decide to open it. there was the delivery guy and i paid him. "and there's food!!" kise jumped ecstatically.

and then, about ten minutes later, there is more knocking. like repeated knocking. i hastily went up as kise turned on the tv to finally activate the machine and find two tall, lean men with one's hair color is red, the other a navy blue, arguing on who should knock. and behind them more boys that seem to be as irritated as i am.

"ah... may i help you?" i ask and they all face me, stunned. "uh kise lives here, right?" the tanned, blue haired guy asks and i nod. "yeah. i'm a neighbor. are you guys his... friends?" i raise an eyebrow and they nod. "oh you're here!! come in!!" i hear kise's voice behind me. i let them all inside, well mostly kise.

kise introduced me to his friends. they were so much fun to hang out with. they are what you call 'friends'. "(y/n)cchi, it's your time to shine!" i grabbed the mic on kise's hands and let my emotions out.

(enter lyrics here)

while i was singing, kagami is shouting 'GO GURL' and the others are cheering for me as well. kise puts his arms around me and pats my other shoulder. after i let it all out, i didn't knew that i was crying. with kise holding me close, he hugged me tightly. and so after my little drama, we are having fun for the whole night. and then we called it a night.

"thank you for tonight, kise. i owe you one," i said. he shook his head, "no need to thank me. i had fun as well. and besides...." he leaned closer to me and kissed my forehead, "you're much more important." i blushed but managed to put a smile. "goodnight, kise." "goodnight, (y/n)cchi."

for a whole month, i never see nor hear about haizaki. my heart finally moved on and little did i know, i was falling for kise's cute little antics. i think today is the perfect day to confess. i invited him to hang out in the amusement park. it was night when we rode the ferris wheel. my heart is pounding when the ride was on the top of the world. "kise..." i muttured. he hummed in response. "i....i like you," i said. kise's face reddened. he smiled and said the words i wanted to hear, "i like you too, (y/n)cchi." amd after that, one of the most memorable kiss was on the top of the world.

it was a good thing to set rules on how to get rid of haizaki.

practice makes perfect i'm still trying to learn it by heart
eat, sleep, and breathe it rehearse and repeat it

as we walk back to my apartment hand in hand, i couldn't help but feel this is what i deserve. i didn't deserve some jerk like... no. he taught me how to love and i'm pretty sure he loved me too. we just drifted apart and now, i think we're both happier.

and i think... kise's the one. the one for me. the one to marry. i just know it.

as we stop in front of my door, i feel like it's too early to end the night. "hey, wanna come in for some coffee?" i ask him, noticing how he probably needed one with his eyelids almost shut. "i'd love to, (y/n)cchi." he smiles genuinely and we walk inside.

i prepare the mugs and coasters while the coffee machine is brewing some black, oily french roast. i sigh dreamily. my favorite blend. i add milk halfway into each mug and three cubes of sugar. i return to the living area, giving kise his cup.

"i... i can't thank you enough for everything, kise. for making me smile while i was broken, laugh when i needed some cheering up and setting up a freaking karaoke just to see me smile. and i love you for that."

i say it all out and he listens to me as we sit across each other.

"welllll, who wouldn't love me?" he jokingly says but then saw my serious expression and decides to take this seriously.

"honestly though, (y/n)cchi, it took me a while to actually to get to knock on your door. what if i got the wrong house? what if it's your infamous boyfriend? i literally paced around the corridor for three days debating i should knock. and when i did i thought you were the landlady. but even though i got to see one of your pretty smiles. i was literally fanboying and told myself: this girl is taken. i might as well just be a friend rather than a nobody."

kise's laughing through his memories and i smile a little.

"but then you came right into my doorstep later, crying and my heart broke. who would do that? and then you told me you broke up with him and... god i don't know if i should be ecstatic or sad for you." he chuckles lightheartedly.

"i couldn't be happier when you told me you liked me. can you believe that? the person i've been admiring from afar, likes me? you're joking. but you liked me, i liked you too. i had a kiss with you and now... it's always been amazing with you. i love you for everything you are, (y/n)."

my smile was so wide i could feel my face tear apart. he loves me. for everything i am. and he wouldn't try to find anyone else, right?

then i stand up and go next to kise. he stiffens for a short period of time but allows me to sit. i take his face—the beautiful face i've been admiring since day 1—and kiss him.

we melt into the kiss and soon my hands are travelling his body, him allowing it. i tug on his hair, earning such a soft, deep groan from him. then his perfect structured face i memorize with my hands. then his muscular arms. arms that cradled me whenever i cried. and his torso. his chest breathing heavily through the kiss, and abdomen i was usre had a six pack.

we pull back and stare at each other. he lifts me up like i weigh nothing and put me on my bed. he removes my shoes and his, and he invites himself in my bed. with that, he kisses my forehead. "good night, (y/n)cchi. i love you." the kiss on the forehead lingered. "kise i didn't even tell you you could sleep over, idiot." i giggle softly and he shushes me by pulling me into him.

with no other choice, i sleep to the sound of his soft breaths.

i wake up to see a (favorite animal) stuffed toy next to me and a small note.

i'll treat you better.
-kise

thank u so much to a ghost writer who helped me write this is love you bitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.4K 33
oneshots of Kuroko x Everyone
139K 3.2K 46
This is a collection of Kuroko no Basket x Reader one shots. REQUESTS ON THIS ARE NOW CLOSED.
390K 7.6K 112
A collection of Kuroko No Basket One-shots! Enjoy~! WARNING: I wrote this back when I was in middle school and not very good at writing. There are bo...
47.4K 1.4K 33
AkaKuro one-shots and two-shots! Most of them are angst...