Girl Meets Red Band.

By gmwhearte

"the most important part of you that needs to survive is you." Maya Hart, from New York, get transferred to L... More

welcome to ocean park
she's new.
fitting in.
a month ago.

Message // Author's Note

314 6 3
By gmwhearte

Hi guys!

I hate to do this, but I'm taking a break from 'Girl Meets Red Band'.

I know I haven't posted any new chapters since August, but trust me, I have been writing. And I have five chapters, waiting to be edited so they can be posted.

But right now I do not have the muse to edit them, because I have not been in the red band mind set.

this isn't goodbye! I will be back when I have a little more muse for this story !!

BUT DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE IN GMRB?
any ships? new characters? more story behind something?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN MAKE THE STORY MORE INTERESTING, AND ENJOYABLE FOR YOU GUYS WHO ARE READING!!

And if any of you who are reading GMRB want to read anything else of mine, I will be having a new story coming out soon!

Lots of Love,

Maggers !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
548K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...