SAVING MR. PARK | PJM

By http_BTS

β†  in which an overly-confident and coquettish student manages to break through her young teacher's built-up w... More

SAVING MR. PARK
δΈ€
二
δΈ‰
ε››
δΊ”
ε…­
δΈƒ
ε…«
九
十
十一
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
δΊŒεδΈ€
二十二
δΊŒεδΈ‰
δΊŒεε››
δΊŒεδΊ”
δΊŒεε…­
δΊŒεδΈƒ
δΊŒεε…«
二十九
三十
EPILOGUE
β €| THANK YOU

十二

11.4K 475 511
By http_BTS

brace urselves !! this chapter is quite long 😬 but it's actually one of my favorites idK why

~

↳ ❝HEY, sexy!❞

jay squealed when she recognized the blonde bundle of hair from a distance. it's been nearly two days since she last saw mr. park. she'd been too preoccupied with resting off her trauma and mentally readying herself to meet the prosecutor who'll be taking on her case to schedule a secret meeting with her teacher. the two had made it official over the phone, and jay couldn't have been more eager to finally see him in person again.

by this time, the rumors of her situation had already diffused all over town. mr. park had been exhausted by all the awed stares and inquiries made by his nosy students yesterday. but now that he was finally reuniting with his quirky girlfriend, he felt much less overwhelmed. only, the two weren't on school grounds this time. they were in a more serious—and perilously stricter—setting: the police station parking lot.

"miss parker!" he called out in return as he watched her eagerly sprinting towards him with a velvety grin plastered on her delicate face.

the soft pitter-patter that rung in his ears, he realized, was a result of his own heart's palpitation, and he couldn't help but wonder how on earth he had so zealously (and quite foolishly) welcomed her into his life.

the thick and sturdy walls that he had built around himself these past three years were beginning to crack—and the mere thought of letting his guard down daunted him senseless.

but as his frail body watched her approaching image, his vehement gaze fixed on the brightness of her smile, he found himself prepared to deal with the consequences of opening up to her.

at this point, it didn't matter to him if his walls crumbled to pieces. he was willing to destroy them himself if it meant granting jay parker an entrance to his soul. he'd be fine with exposing himself to the dangers of this world—the same dangers that created his cold and mistrusting nature—as long he had the privilege of having her in his arms and calling her his (and his only).

time decelerated.

the movement of her jogging legs became slow and prolonged in his eyes, brown strands of hair flowing back graciously against the breeze of her speed and smile gradually widening as she grew nearer to his frozen body. he closed his eyes as his heart relished the booming echo of her slow-motioned footsteps.

and then she reached him, with predominant fervor, and the force of her momentum caused him to step back and catch her in his arms.

she heavily panted into his ear as her body collided with his own, arms thrown around his neck in impassioned desperation and legs wrapped around his in perfect entwinement. mr. park instinctively pressed their chests together, reuniting the two hearts that had melancholically longed for each other, and embraced the curvature of her waist as he spun her around with overriding joy.

"i missed you, mr. park," her giggle echoed through the semi-empty lot, and she tightly gripped the hem of his dark blazer to prove her point. she lightly pecked his cheek when he finally loosened his hold on her, and the blonde stifled a grin as he peered down at her shorter figure.

"i missed you, too, miss parker," the young teacher whispered in her ear and briefly browsed the lot. "how are you feeling?" he faltered, remembering why they were both at the police station in the first place.

"much better," she bit her lip and nervously glanced down at her shoes.

"you're not lying to me, are you?" he tilted her chin upward so she could meet his eyes. "you aren't bottling up your feelings, right?"

"i'm not," she insisted truthfully. "really, i feel much calmer when i'm with you." his expression softened at her reassuring words, and he puffed out a brief sigh of relief. "that was so cheesy. oh, god. listen, i'm not usually like this. that was just a one-time thing, okay? don't break up with me. i'm only cringy when i'm nervous," she rambled in defense to her previous remark, and mr. park softheartedly rubbed his nose against hers to shut her up. "what are you doing?" she scrunched up her face and shook her head.

"i'm being cringy with you," he laughed as their noses continued to kiss, and she threw her head back in evident mirth.

"well, stop it," she playfully whined when mr. park began trailing the tip of his nose down her jawline, over her sweet, rose-scented neck, and above her collarbone's milky-white skin. "w-wait, that tickles!" she squirmed as he vigorously rubbed his face on the crook of her neck and poked at her sensitive waistline. her childlike squeals caused him to break out into fits of uncontrollable laughter, and when he finally stepped away from her, he was met by a displeased pout. "noo, sexy, keep going," she stared up at him with a pleading puppy-dog face.

mr. park only chuckled at that. "where are your parents?" he arched an eyebrow as the question escaped his lips, his tone of voice deepening and smile slowly fading.

"they'll be here soon. we live just a couple blocks down from here, so i came on my own to meet with you before we all went in," she explained smilingly, hoping to impress him with her sneaky efforts. "and don't worry. i carried pepper spray this time just in case another psycho decided to sneak up on me or something."

mr. park couldn't hold back his smile this time.

she was just so ... wonderful.

he became more and more amazed with her every time she opened her mouth, and he didn't even question why he was so easily awed by all her trifles.

he already knew the reason.

"i'm glad you're okay, miss parker," he stared deeply into her emerald-like eyes. "i'm okay as long as you're okay." she scrunched up her face at him, scoffing away her flattered smile and pretending to be unimpressed by his corny remark. "okay, yeah. that was really cringy, too," he shamefully admitted and pulled her into yet another warm embrace as his mirthful laughter rang in her ears like the sound of thousand symphonies.

~

11:32 a.m.

❝ d-do i start now? oh, okay. so, you told me to start from the very beginning. um, so, okay. i-in the beginning, god created the heavens and the e– just kidding. i'm sorry. i deal with my problems through humor. i– okay, all jokes aside, i, um, i was ... i got home like around 5:20. i remember dropping off my backpack and binder on the couch, and then i ate the slice of lasagna that my mom had left for me in the fridge. i was already feeling quite hazy because of something that happened at school. and ... okay, so, after eating, i naturally decided to ease my mind by going to the park (this was around 6), and since i live pretty close to it, it only took me a couple of minutes to get there. again, i-i had been really preoccupied with my thoughts, a-and because i wasn't focusing much on my surroundings, i failed to notice that something was off. ❞

+

12:17 p.m.

❝ i was simply driving back home from the grocery store. it was quite cold, even inside my car, but for some reason, i had this urge to roll down my windows. i must've been crazy or secretly hoping to become ill, or maybe it was just an intuitive decision. either way, it was because of those opened windows that i heard somebody screaming for help. when i drove closer to the park, i realized the person shouting was closer to me than i had thought. ❞

+

12:48 p.m.

❝ my husband and i both left for work at around 7:30 p.m., after finishing our dinner date. we work nighttime. i made sure to leave my daughter a piece of lasagna for her to eat and then drove off to the restaurant. um, jay usually comes home straight after school, and i've never really had a problem with her wandering off on her own or going out without permission. she's smart. she doesn't go anywhere without texting me first because she knows just how dangerous these streets can be. this occurrence really took me by surprise. i mean, she's usually so cautious when it comes to going out. something must've been distracting her. something must've been occupying her mind ... ❞

+

1:09 p.m.

❝ i'm just ... i don't think you understand how angry i am. it was just a normal day. i dropped my daughter off at school, as usual. i drove back home, finished off the rest of my day, went out with my wife, drove to work, and, well, worked the night shift ... as usual. everything was going by so smoothly, as fucking usual. but then i get a fucking voicemail message from an unknown number, which i didn't even know i received because apparently my phone has a defective ringer. i finally listen to the message on my way home, only to hear that my daughter was admitted to the local hospital and was recovering from an assault! do you get now why i want that piece of scum to rot in jail? h-he took advantage of my daughter. he could've gotten away with much worse if her fucking teacher hadn't shown up! my princess, m-my– ❞

+

11:35 a.m.

❝ t-then h-he grabbed me and told me that it wouldn't take long—t-that it would only take a second. i remember escaping his grasp for a quick moment, but he ended up grabbing me again before i got the chance to run away. h-he was really strong, and his hands just kept touching me despite my constant screams and attempts to get away. i-i tried to call for help. i really did. but it was really dark and empty. we were the only ones there, and that made me realize just how screwed i was. i started to lose hope. and when he started fumbling with my jeans, i-i just ... m-may i have another glass of water, please? ❞

+

12:22 p.m.

❝ i obviously would've helped no matter who it had been. but the fact that she was someone i know made it a thousand percent worse. i just can't understand who in their right mind would think this is okay. she was literally screaming at the top of her lungs, but he didn't care. in fact, it seemed like he enjoyed having her in that vulnerable state. that kid is insane. ❞

+

12:26 p.m.

❝ you dislocated the boy's jaw, sir. what do you have to say about the physical damage you caused to the boy? he was, after all, a minor. ❞

+

11:37 a.m.

❝ it went on for what felt like seven minutes, i think. i-it's kind of embarrassing to admit, but i remember seeing mr. park's face. i thought that he had only been an illusion, but i called out to him, anyway. i didn't care if he was real or not. i was just desperate to be saved by someone. i'm so grateful that he was there. i know i would've gotten raped for sure if it hadn't been for mr. park. i'm so thankful it didn't get that far. i wonder if i would've been able to choke out these words to you now, or if i would've been too shocked to ever speak again, if it hadn't been for him or his help. i wonder ... ❞

+

12:26 p.m.

❝ the boy was found in the same place you left him, sir. as of right now, he is in a critical condition. he's in a coma. according to his medical analysis, he is predicted to wake up with impaired vision, facial cicatrices, and dysphagia. just how hard did you go on him, mr. park? ❞

+

1:11 p.m.

❝ i don't care if he's under the age of eighteen. that bastard assaulted my daughter. he was going to rape her! this isn't something that can be excused simply because he's not legal of age. he was well-aware of his actions. his crime shouldn't be justified by any means. he's grown up enough to know the difference between legal and illegal acts by now. i want him to suffer the same way jay did. i swear, if you let him off with just a couple years in prison, i won't hesitate to– ❞

+

11:42 a.m.

❝ what is your relationship with park jimin? ❞

+

12:24 p.m.

❝ what is your relationship with jay parker? ❞

+

11:42 a.m.

❝ he's my teacher. ❞

+

12:24 p.m.

❝ she's my student. ❞

+

12:52 p.m.

❝ she's my beloved daughter. please do the right thing. don't let that boy be on the loose. he doesn't deserve any mercy. do you really believe that this was an act of immaturity? do you really think it's smart to partially pardon him just because he's underage? i'm telling you, officer, nothing good will ever result in going easy on him—or any other pervert, for that matter. ❞

+

1:12 p.m.

❝ sir, please calm down. i promise to do everything in my power to make sure mr. sa is rightfully punished for what he's done. ❞

+

12:27 p.m.

❝ i don't regret what i did. he might've been a minor, yes, but his actions were that of an adult. miss parker was helpless. i only did what any other person with a rightful conscience would've done. it might not have been self-defense, but it was a form of defense nonetheless. are you really going to penalize me for saving the victim? the damage i caused the boy—what was his name again?—was simply physical. but that does not even begin to compare to the emotional damage that miss parker has to deal with for the rest of life. that's all i have to say for myself. ❞

~

after delivering her testimony, jay remained outside the chief prosecutor's office along with her mother, patiently waiting for her dad to finish up his interview.

jay fiddled with her own nervous fingers and bit the inside of her cheek to pass time.

and then her mom spoke up.

"honey, who is that?" mrs. parker nudged her daughter's ribs when she laid eyes on the blonde, beautiful man who now stood scrutinizing the bulletin board near the bench on which they sat. jay raised her eyes from her lap, and a slight grin made its way to her face as she stared at her english teacher in pure awe.

"that," she whispered back, "is mr. park."

"the man who saved you?" her mother gasped, immediately closing her vogue magazine and shifting at an angle to scan the man. he had a notably toned physique—and quite the ass.

"mhm," jay licked her lips and looked back down to dissimulate her excitement. "quit staring," she hissed at the gawking woman.

"he's hot," her mother fanned herself with the magazine before puffing out an oof and reminding herself that she was married—and in love. "anyway, who did you say he was again? your chemistry teacher?"

"english," jay popped her lips. "he's the one who gave me the perfect score on the essay i told you about. please don't go talk to him, though. that's really embarrassing. plus, i already thanked him enough for rescuing me," she cleared her throat when a smirk tempted to take form upon her lips. "believe me."

"he's the one who drove you to the hospital," her mother wondered, pensively tonguing her inner cheek. "did he keep you company?"

"yeah," jay restrained a giggle as she thought about the passionate kiss they had shared. "he stayed with me the whole night. why?" she turned around to look at her mom, only to find her staring suspiciously back.

"no reason," her mom commenced flipping through the pages of her magazine again as she mirthfully pursed her lips.

jay was a natural-born, boy-crazy flirt, and her mother was well-aware of that inherited trait. for this reason, it did not take mrs. parker long to realize that something fishy lingered in the air. she did not continue to inquire on the subject of mr. park because she managed to detect the obvious tension that existed between him and her oh-so-coquettish daughter.

~

ok but park jimin has such a beautiful waist.
i cant—

anyway, LAST CHAPTER OF 2017 !!!! weird, huh? this year went by so quiK like i blinked and then boom the year came to an end ;( das scary a lil. but it's okay. don't worry, i'm not afraid 🙏🏻

hAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ILY
🎊🎊

pictures of the day:

i am dECEASED

-サラ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.3K 35
{COMPLETED} ..jeon jungkook- A A++ student, always correct, a 'nerd' he is bullied for a lot of things, one thing is that he cross dresses (wears gir...
1.4K 57 66
She's new, poor, and lonely. He's popular, rich, and doesn't go by the rules. Girls flock around him, but she's the first to not fall for it. They...
203 21 7
"looks like you're about to be my first trouble student, ms. kim" ~ in which a student and a teacher (who so happens to be her brother's best friend)...
3.3M 120K 63
[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent experiences in their lives due to their famil...