Good Bye (Kim Taehyung FF) [C...

By babyboy_jimin

Goodbye Kim Taehyung. Thanks you for everything. I won't regret loving you forever. Even though you didn't... More

Chapter 1: Jealousy
Chapter 2: Type Of Guy
Chapter 3: Stupid
Chapter 4: Nickname
Chapter 5: Kim Taehyung
Chapter 6: Depressed Everyday
Chapter 7: For her but not me
Chapter 8: Care less
Chapter 9: You never did
Chapter 10: Solo
Chapter 11: Enough/Gone
Chapter 12: Goodbye Letter/Secret revealed?
Jonghyun's Funeral
What the heck is this?
BTS performed for "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve 2018"

Happy Birthday 'V'

928 16 0
By babyboy_jimin

Happy birthday to the guy who’s been giving me sweet dreams. Who gives me a reason to gleam, and taking responsible for my smiles and makes life worthwhile. For every candle that you will blow, I am going to make a wish. May you always remain so sweet, may this day be the beginning of another beautiful year for you, may there be pleasant surprises, loads of joy and infinite happiness, may your love for Bangtan never deplete. My name is Shania, I know that you don't know me so I will introduce my name to you. I may not be celebrating your special day with you but I want you to know that I am always thinking all of you. Before I end this message, I will add a few words again. May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. 

We can't spell Lo_e without 'V'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...