even out | | clary fray

By underworld-king

" oh, wow. " " what? " " i just realised what a doofus you are. but you're my doofus. " " hey! " In order to... More

even out

187 9 0
By underworld-king

disclaimer

i do not own any of the characters, dialogue or photos in shadowhunters. all I own is my characters, my dialogue and any unfamiliar plots

summary

clary grew up around a girl who always mystified the young shadowhunter. so when clary's mother is kidnapped by her psychotic father she finds her mothers phone book and calls the 19 year old shadowhunter and begs for help finding her mother.

after all, there isn't anything kara herondale wouldn't do for the woman who saved her life.

cast

kara herondale

" shadowhunter "

melissa benoist

" my mother was celine. a werewolf killed her and my twin brother when she was pregnant. "

amara rickards

" vampire "

emily bett rickards

" i've been alive for hundreds of years and nobody has quite gotten under my skin like simon lewis. "

clary fray

" shadowhunter "

katherine mcnamara

" we may not really get along, but i wouldn't have survived without her. "

simon lewis

" vampire "

alberto rosende

" i like her, she's really cool. "

rest of shadowhunters cast as themselves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
116K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...