Justin Bieber imagines:)

By never-let-u-go

Justin Bieber Imagines:) Love JB! Belieber 4 life<333 More

Justin Bieber imagines:)
Movie
Breakfast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
26
27
25

24

4.2K 98 7
By never-let-u-go

"Hey, i-it's m-me. I-I really don't know how I-I'm going to do this, but I couldn't t-tell you this in person because I know I'd break down. But I can't do it anymore. I can't pretend like I'm okay anymore. I'm nothing but numbness now. I-I'm really sorry. I love you so so much. P-Please tell J-Justin that I love him more than anything in this world. Bye."

I was there when your best friend received that voicemail. After I found out what you were trying to do, I got into my car and drove all the way to our house.
I was scared, but I had to find you. I couldn't lose you.
I ran into our room to find it just how we left it this morning.
As I walked to the bathroom my heart was beating so fast. My hand was shaking as I opened that door. It hurt me to see you in your own pool of blood as I ran in there.

I tried to put pressure on it with my own hands so you wouldn't lose anymore blood, but you were bleeding a lot.
The ambulance was on its way.
I held you and tried my very best to stop the bleeding but it was no use.
I remember looking into your eyes and I saw nothing but emptiness.
As the tears fell I asked you, "Why (y/n)? Why did you do this?"
I remember you placing your hand on my cheek as you cried and weakly said, "I couldn't do it anymore. I felt numb and I wanted to feel something."
As you said that the EMS came in and took you away. I remember getting in that ambulance with you. I remember seeing your eyes slowly closing.
I ran into that hospital with you and I punched a wall when they said I couldn't come in with you.
I remember calling mom while crying because I thought I lost you.
She came to the hospital and I was nothing, but numb.
I cried.
I cried till I had no tears left.
When the doctor came out to say that we could check on you I bolted to your room.
I could barely hear what the doctor is saying as I look down at you.
Days and months passed, and here I am now, baby. I'm still waiting for you to wake up. I hold on to your hand everyday and I pray to God to bring you back to me.
You're my everything and you don't deserve what you're going through.
I need you.
It hurts seeing you so lifeless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
552K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...