Yours

By burning_stars15

Muggle// Magic// Malfoy More

Yours
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

182 27 11
By burning_stars15

There isn't much to say about the station itself.Not that it is in a bad condition,it's just that it isn't what I expected.

I felt let down maybe . I was't sure of myself because I didn't think that anything in the wizard world would ever be  normal. There had to be something different , something unique about every small thing.

The station was oddly normal. The station office was normal. The small bridge across the railway line was normal .The panaromic view of the station was bloody normal.

My eyes were like those muggles(non-magic folk..that's what Hermione had told me)they always found something unique in everything.Then the giant came into focus.

For a moment I thought I was dreaming. The long beard, the messy hair , the long filthy clothes. He looked like he had jumped straight out of one of those fairy tales. Then I realized that dreaming in a wizard world was reality.

You can't really of dream of having amazing powers because when you wake you'd be having them already.Once you're a wizard you have nothing left to dream about. Your dreams and thoughts are co-existent.

I looked up at the giant . "Who are you ?" I ask curiously. "I am keeper of the gates of Hogwarts, the name is Hagrid." He says proudly. " Nice to meet you." I say politely."Well it's not everyday that we see nice young witches like you around here." He says softly."What kind of witches do you see then?" I ask, clearly striken by that statement.  " Go on kid , you don't want to be late for the feast." He says , pointing to the direction the other students were walking in.He didn't even reply to my earnest question.

I had read enough about Hogwarts to know that everything was extravagant.So obviously I did not want to miss the extravagant feast . And  not bloody way was I going to miss the extravagant view of Hogwarts from the lake.

I walk briskly , still wondering about Hagrid's statement, when I see Hermione waiting near the boats for me. She was tapping her foot annoyingly. " It's bloody time you got here.Where have you been?" She asks angryily.

"I had some work ." I say , in a small voice.

"Why are you always angry and annoyed?" I ask.

"Maybe because some of us like to keep an eye on their watch as well." She says dryly.

I lift my hands up in defeat.

"Since you were late , we are going to have to travel with Ron and Harry." She says .

"You're angry because of that ,aren't you?" I ask.

She scoffs and walks towards the boats.

I don't know why she was angry at that poor chap in the first place . He seemed nice enough to me.Even a bit cute.

I walk carefully towards the boats , careful not to trip over a rope.

I would not want to start my school year by people laughing at me.A few stragglers hadn't found a empty boat yet and were wandering here and there. I find our boat easily. Firstly because Ron and Hermione were arguing loudly. Secondly Ron's read hair was like the paint that glows in the dark. Third it was the only boat that was making that much of a noise.

I sit down slowly next to Harry . Trying my best that Hermione won't notice. Gladly , I succeeded

"What are they bickering about now?" I ask.

"How many windows does Hogwarts have in total." He says .

"Are you serious?" I ask.

He nods. I turn to face Ron and Hermione. Hermione was in the middle of her sentence. "- 459 for sure." She says. Ron's annoyed looked deepens "How do you know everything . I am pretty sure there are 559 windows." He says.

I was so bored by this conversation I decided to look at the still water .

The boats started moving slowly. Excitement filled up every cell of my body. "This is going to be so much fun." I say looking at Harry.

He nods and turns his eyes back to the front . His eyes widen and his mouth opens a little. "Look." He says softly.

I look too and wonder now replaces the excitement.

Hogwarts castle stood tall above the lake. It grandeur like no other. Every room was lit . Every tower was of different height but they looked beautiful.

I could see the banks too. There was an old man standing there with a lamp. He was scary looking with long grey-white hair.He had a sort of smile on his face. He was very weird.

We soon reached the banks and climbed out of our boats. " Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiazardry. I am Filch,the caretaker and this is Hagrid,the keeper of the gates. This is going to be your home for a year ,unless,you decide to cut short your stay by getting expelled." Filch says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We climbed the little hill and find ourselves right in front of the double doors of the castle.

I look for Malfoy to tell him that his dream has finally c me true. I spot him. I walk towards him and hit him softly with my elbow. "What are you-" He turns angrily but his frown turns to a smile as soon as he sees me.

"Hello Ryker." He says. I nod.

"How is it then ,living your dream?" I ask.

"It's amazing. How do you like Hogwarts?" He asks.

"It looks kind of scary and creepy. I wouldn't have ever come here normally." I say smiling.

"That's the point  isn't it.It looks very creepy so that no one enters." He says.

I shrug.

The double doors open and we walk inside . The stairs were made out of stone but they looked royal all the same.

An old lady stood at the tp of the stairs. Her long grey hair was tied up in a  bun . She wore half-moon spectacles . She wore green coloured robes , which suited her.

We stopped at the top of the staircase .

"Welcome to Hogwarts. I am Professor McGonagall ." She starts to say but Neville interjects her . "TREVOR!" He shouts.He picks up his toad and I breathe a sigh of relief.She gives hima long-hard look.But continues ,"Now in a few moments you will walk through those doors and get sorted into your houses. When you live here you houses are like you family.Your good deeds will get your house points and your wrongdoings will take away points.Now,why don't you'll wait here. I'll be just a moment." She says and rushes away.

"This is the best part." Malfoy says.

One of his friends tells him something in his ear and he smirks.

"So it's true then , Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." He says loudly, so that everyone could here.I was confused . Why was he doing this?

"I'm Malfoy . Draco Malfoy. " He says.

Ron stifles a laugh.

"Think my name is funny do you?I bet I don't have to ask yours.Vacant expression,hand-me-down robe , that red hair, you must be a Weasley. I'll help you Harry . You don't want to be hanging around the wrong sort." He says firmly extending his hand.

I was angry now. He couldn't go on criticizing my friends in such a rude way. "I can tell the wrong sort myself.Thanks." Harry says not bothering to shake hands. Malfoy glares at him angrily. But he has to walk away since the Professor was back.

I soon realized that Harry and Malfoy would never be friends.How much ever I tried. Sometimes when two people are similar they can't be friends.I look at Malfoy angrily when he returns.

"What ?" He asks lamely. He knew what I was talking about.

"You shouldn't have done that ." I say matter-of-factly.

"Why not?" He asks.

"They are my friends ." I say.

"Thank God you have me. I'll help you.You can't be friends with both of us." He says."Sometimes the wrong people can show you the right way." I say. "God you need help."He says.

"I don't need help.I can be friends with both of you'll . I'll prove it." I say strongly.

"Is that a challenge?" He asks.

I nod. We walk through the double doors but this time I feel absolutely nothing. I don't know why. The Sorting Hat (Thats what I had read) was placed on a stool ready to be worn by us. But first it sang a long song that I obviously did not listen to. Instead I used it productively.

"I'm going to find them ." I say.

He nods. I find Hermione bouncing with excitement.

"Hey ." I whisper holding her hand to calm her down. I let go pretty quick because she is the first one to be called out.

She gets put into Gryfinndor.

"Jane Ryker ." Professor calls out. I walk timidly to the stool.

She puts the sorting hat on my head and it's voice fills my head.

"You have enough courage and enough talent. I wonder where to put you . It's not like your brains are bad ." He says inside my mind so that only I can hear him.

"Gryfindor it is." He says loudly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.6K 10
AU Post-War Hogwarts 8th Year
285K 9.3K 22
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞." 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧...
925 15 28
To love an enemy with a curse - and compassion. (REVAMPED) - Death Eaters - SMUT CONTENT Harry Potter x Y/n Riddle