Yes. 2 - growing up.

By ckritshowersinger

{Sequel to Yes.} Dylan Radner was only fifteen when she met her idols. Our2ndLife and their friends. It seeme... More

Yes. 2 (A Trevor Moran/Our2ndLife Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Helping A Girl Out
Boston Meet Up?
The Truth

Book 3 Info

5.4K 175 71
By ckritshowersinger

So, as you guys know, there will be one last book in the Yes. series. Yes. 3 is going to be probably shorter than the others but that's fine, right? I'm not sure how many chapters there will be.

The book will be about Dylan moving to California with the help of Trevor and Jc. The third book will also have more details about her job at Digitour and, of course, planning the Kiandrea wedding.

The third book will start off with Dylan's graduation then fast forward into her moving. Then it will go to the Kiandrea wedding. After the Kiandrea wedding parts, the Digitour and the U.S. tour will be in place. Also, during the U.S. tour, there will be the planning of the Kiandrea wedding so don't fear, okay?

I hope you guys will like the third and final book of the Yes. series and I hope you all can wait until June 17th for the first chapter.

So, with that said:

JUNE 17 WILL COME THE THIRD BOOK OF THE SERIES!

hope you can wait. love you and thank you,

Amanda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 3.2K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
33.6K 3.1K 36
[COMPLETED] Catiana Parker and Liam Rodriguez were childhood best friends, at first Catiana thought it was all just a friendship but turns out, she w...
3.2M 40.6K 178
Imagines/Oneshots about you and that special man in your life! :) โœ“ Completed โœ“ โš ๏ธ = Smut!!! *All these are my work copy righted by me! PL...
33.7K 147 9
As the title says