AR - MEANT TO BE TOGETHER💔💓...

By LoveARsindu

Hello guys ,I am a big fan of DMG,AR Love,Gang masthi. I missed gang and AR Love in DMG season 2.Main thing i... More

A Short recap of DMG season 2
Truth of AR diary
Armaan's apology and freindship
Confused feelings
Riddhima tries to meet Armaan
Riddhima meets Armaan
AR confrontation
ARMAAN AND RIDDHIMA ARE BACK
Armaan and Riddhima's bickerings
AR's funny moment
Armaan ka sharaarthi
Mischievous Riddhima
' AR ' silly fights
AR Teamwork
Armaan finds Shilpa's Truth
Armaan decides to help Shilpa
A New Freind of Armaan
Jealous Riddhima
Riddhima still cares for Armaan
Riddhima's Suspicion
Armaan par sirf Riddhima ka hak hai
Armaan and Riddhima's Feelings
Take care Armaan
Don't let your Love go......❤️
Don't lose him again.........Don't let her go
'AR' DREAM
Riddhima misses Armaan
Knowing Armaan
What about our future?
Hesitations
❤️ SELFLESS LOVE ❤️
❤️ REUNION ❤️
❤️ REUNION ❤️
Unexpected
Memories
Masthi 😁😂😆😉😎😤
The Talk
The Conference
The Accident
Rescued
No words are needed
Dr. LOVE ❤️
Goodbyes
Accusations
Decisions
Seperation
Missing Him
Riddhima - a 'Star' !!!!!
❤️I STILL LOVE YOU❤️
Armaan's breakdown
Riddhima's breakdown
Angry young man.....
Armaan & his Champ
Realisations
Shocks after Shocks
What's with the Smirking?????
APPLE AUR BULBUL
Kuch toh hone wala hai
❤️ SURPRISES !!!!! ❤️
❤️ JAB THEY MET ❤️
❤️ Smile Please ❤️
❤️ Mission : Telling Armaan ❤️
❤️ DARD ❤️
❤️ Plan : Annoying Armaan ❤️
❤️ Nok - Jok ❤️
❤️ Jealous ❤️
❤️ Forgive me ❤️
❤️ I am Sorry ❤️
❤️ Mein Majboor thi ❤️
❤️ Past is Past, Lets move on ❤️
❤️ Mera Akhdu ❤️
❤️ Badmaashiyaan ❤️
❤️❤️ Love Plans and fights ❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( i ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( ii ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( iii ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ EPILOGUE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Bonus Chapter❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Helping Shilpa

797 28 2
By LoveARsindu

Continuation of previous chapter:

Armaan wants to leave early as he have to do his last minute packing to leave for London. He goes to locker room and finds Shilpa lost in her thoughts deeply. Armaan thinks about what she was thinking and then it hit him hard that how can he forget about his promise of helping her. With his busy schedule he had totally forgotten about it.

" Hey Shilpa" armaan greets her loudly and she comes into her senses.

" Hi armaan" she greets him back smiling which didn't reach her eyes.

" What happened?" Armaan asks.

" Huh? Nothing......" Shilpa says .

"Thinking about riddhima?"

" Hmm..... yeah"

" I am sorry I was so busy with work that I forgot about my promise"

" No armaan already you have done so much for me and I am grateful to you for that"

" After I come back from London I will help you out with some plan"armaan said smiling.

"Thank you so much armaan" Shilpa also smiles back.

" By the what plan you are talking about?" Shilpa asks him curiously.

Armaan explains his plan to her and she nods understanding.

When he will be talking to her suddenly a cold breeze hits him which makes his heartbeat faster,tingling sensation in his body which makes him to close his eyes and feel the presence of his life........his soul.......his happiness.......his love........his basket.....he will be feeling the moment smiling feeling her presence close to her with closed eyes.

Shilpa will be looking confused at armaan who is smiling like an idiot with his eyes closed. Shilpa shakes him by shoulders and he comes back to his senses.

" Are you ok armaan? What is reason of your sudden smiling?"Shilpa asks him worriedly.

"Basket" armaan says smiling but he composes himself looking at Shilpa who is staring at him like he has gone mad and then an idea clicks in his mind. He smirks at Shilpa who raised her eyebrows not knowing how this man changes his mood so quickly.

" Time to execute our plan" armaan says to her smirking.

" Now? But how?" Shilpa asks him confused.

" Riddhima will come here now in just few seconds so you act according to your plan ok" armaan says to her which she doesn't understand how he knows that riddhima is coming but she let go of it and nods as they don't have much time.

" When I signal you ,start with your drama ok" armaan says and she nods.

Armaan will be facing his back towards entrance and Shilpa will be facing him. They stand in their position and shows his hand counting his fingers silently.

5....
4....
3....
2....
1....

Here goes......

Riddhima comes there and Shilpa gets shocked seeing her at his exact count but composes herself and starts her drama.

" I will not let you do that" Shilpa says angrily.

" You can't stop me doing it " armaan also says angrily.

" I will not let you do this to riddhima" Shilpa says firmly and riddhima snaps her head towards them while walking in.

"You will not tell me what to do ok. I will do what I want to do"armaan says still his back facing riddhima.

" What's going on here? " Riddhima asks them both folding her hands and Armaan turns towards her.

" Nothing" armaan says and riddhima raised her eyebrows at Shilpa.

"Woh.....mam..... actually......" Shilpa tries to say while armaan cuts her off.

" I said nothing" armaan says casually.

" Dr. Shilpa  tell me the matter" riddhima says looking serious at armaan.

" Dr. Armaan was planning a prank on you and I came to know about that so I am stopping him. " Shilpa says to riddhima whose attention was on armaan.

Riddhima turn to armaan glaring him and he turn to Shilpa glaring her.

"Seriously Armaan.....you need to go to London today......out of your busy schedule you have time for playing prank on me" riddhima asks him narrowing her eyes and he gulps.

"Umm......I thought to give you a goodbye gift before leaving" armaan says smirking at riddhima and winks at Shilpa indicating her to play along with him.

"See........Mam he was admitting that he was planning something" Shilpa says accusingly.

"You don't interfere in between us , it's the matter between both of us,ok" armaan says angrily to Shilpa.

" ARMAAN " riddhima says sternly to stop him.

" I am not afraid of you and of course I will interfere to protect riddhima from you." Shilpa says angrily pointing at him.

" Ooohhh.......so you will become bodyguard to riddhima......." Armaan mocks her and Riddhima sighs.

"To protect her there is no need to be her bodyguard.......I care for her that is enough" Shilpa also says in mocking tone and Riddhima smiles at her.

" Oh really......may I know why you care for her?who are you to her? what's your relation with her?" Armaan asks her smiling inwardly as his plan is working though this is not in the actual plan to infuriate Shilpa.

" BECAUSE SHE IS MY SISTER" Shilpa says loudly and stood stunned in her place of what she blurted out.

Three of them stood silently looking at each other's reaction . Armaan sees shilpa's nervousness and thinks to do something.

" You treat her as your sister that doesn't mean that you interfere between us" armaan says to Shilpa who sighs in relief and Riddhima understood that Shilpa values as her sister.

" Armaan bas.....bahut ho Gayya kyun tum iss bechari ke piche pade ho tum.......chodo abhi" riddhima says to armaan .

" Ohh.......you are taking her side.....toh tum bhi ise apna behan maanthe ho Kya" armaan asks her hoping to hear what he and Shilpa wants to hear.

Riddhima stood confused thinking.......
She looks at armaan who looks her back hopefully which she didn't understand why and then she looks at Shilpa who is looking sad may be thinking that she did not agree her as a sister.

" Of course yeh mere behan jaisi hai armaan and you stop worrying her ok" riddhima says rather warns armaan. Listening this Shilpa feels very happy, seeing this armaan feels happy that his plan worked.

" Toh ab dono behane ek ho Gaye aur mujhe akela bana Diya,not fair" armaan says dramatically for which both Shilpa and riddhima laughs at him.

" Toh Kya mein Aapko 'di' bhula sakthi Hoon?" Shilpa asks her hopefully.

" Ok..... Tum mujhe di keh sahte ho mere choti behan" saying this riddhima hugs Shilpa. Shilpa gets overwhelmed with happiness and tears fall from her eyes. Riddhima releases from hug and wipes her tears.

" Uf ohh..... You are very emotional......don't cry my little sister" riddhima consoles Shilpa who smiles at her with tears.

" Whoa......stop your emotional drama..... you girls just need some excuses to cry always........and you both forgot the reason for getting new sister for each other......too bad......I am hurt." Armaan starts his drama faking his hurt and both the girls sighs .

" Apna nautanki bandh Karo tum armaan....." Riddhima says to him "and it's true that tumhare shaitaani ki vajase ek rishta bani hai hamaare beech.....thank you" Shilpa adds to her sentence for which riddhima nods.

" Ok thank you ladies.....I will take this nautanki and shaitaani as compliments" armaan says grinning and both the girls shook their heads.

" Now it's my time to leave as I have so much work to do before leaving to London" saying this armaan bids bye to both of them and leaves.

Riddhima felt bad that armaan is leaving but shrug it off and Shilpa observes her sad face when armaan left and sighs.

Armaan feels happy seeing them happy and he fulfilled his promise .

Shilpa feels grateful to armaan as he made her dream come true. If it wasn't he it was not possible at all as nobody knows Riddhima more than him. He knows what to do to mend riddhima. She messages armaan saying thank you and happy journey.

To be continued...........

Love AR.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.1K 64
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...
19.6K 932 31
Dare Series Spin-off. Armaan and Riddhim: each other's childhood crush. Always together. She was his sister's best friend, yes - but also his best fr...
37.3K 1.7K 29
Somethings never change and they shouldn't. Friendship being among the few. Its all about love...but nothing is perfect...everything has jealousy,p...
853K 58.9K 78
#3 in General Fiction [17-08-2018] BOOK 2 OF THE HEARTS SERIES. THE FIRST BOOK IN THE SERIES IS RECOMMENDED AS IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE SECOND...