Clarissa's world

By happyfrog50

This book Carries on from the books of the mortal instruments and is just a bit of fun Feel free to comment... More

#1

#2

5 0 0
By happyfrog50

The lightwoods don't joke around at breakfast like Clary and her mother did. They set the table out ;cooked the meat and made fresh orange juice like it was a mission its self
" Clary after breakfast while everyone is cleaning up would you like to come for a walk with me?"
Everyone around the table just looked at clary- Max wasn't looking too pleased that he might have to clean up and his mother and Clary didn't have to. But there was also a sense of worry at the table- Maryse wasn't ever rude to Clary but she never made an effort, even with other people.
"Erm sure - I just want to say sorry about last night, you know you have all been so-"
"Your mother is asking the Clave  already if she can leave to be back in the mundane world " remarked Robert lightwood.
" What do you mean mundane world New York?"ask Clary worrying.
" yes does she not like it here? We have one of the best lake here I bet in the mundane world lakes can't make you hallucinate!"max gasped.
'Max not now 'moaned Robert.

Maryse's confession
Clary could see how uncomfortable Maryse seemed , her eyes looking left and right avoiding Clary's gaze at all cost .
"During the uprising Valentine rebelled against the Clave at all costs- their rituals, sense of life and duties were all forgotten.
I am ashamed to have been in the circle
I had a child like your mother ( Jocelyn ) but infant shadow-hunters have rituals performed to protect them from demonic influences.
What I'm trying to say is Jo-Jonathan had a twin that we believed was dead and so is my-my son- my first son before Alec.
All because we didn't perform these stupid rituals, Jocelyn didn't seem too sad.She was already shock by Jo...Jonathan but there is a rumour that your brothers twin was taken and is alive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
4.4M 95.3K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
38.3K 2K 27
Two best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a brown raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park, along side their vampire/demon best fr...
125K 3.1K 84
- ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™‰ - started: 12/29/23 finished #1 | 2009 #1 | diorgoodjohn #2 | jessicaalba #3 | vancouver #3 | stuckinthemiddle #3 | diorgoodjo...