Lines In The Sand {Butchy x R...

De quokkalatte

Y/n was forced into Wet Side Story with her brother Brady and her friend Mack, she finds that she has caught... Mais

Disclaimer
|Chapter One|
|Chapter Two|
|Chapter Four|
|Chapter Five|
|Chapter Six|
|Chapter Seven|
|Chapter Eight|
|Chapter Nine|
|Epilogue|
Sequel???
so.....ab that sequel?

|Chapter Three|

18.9K 361 516
De quokkalatte

"Remember that movie with the robot who drank liquid from an abandoned spaceship, turned into a vampire middle-school teacher who taught the entire school to salsa dance and then went on to win the regional championships?" Mack asks as they exited Big Mamma's

"Doctor Who?" Y/n asks. Mack rolls her eyes

"No not that. Well that movie makes more sense than this" she exclaims.

"I don't know about that Mack, I still think he cheated in the championships" Y/n says. Mack sighed in exasperation that her friend wasn't taking this situation seriously.

"How do we get out of here!?" Mack cried out.

"Ooooo hand me my cell" Brady says. Mack raises her eyebrows

"What year was this movie made?"

"1960. Why?" Brady asks. Y/n rolled her eyes at her brothers' ignorance

"And what are you going to do with a phone that doesn't exist yet? " Y/n questions.

"Call our parents......who weren't born yet" The realization hit him. His shoulders drooped. Mack grasped Brady's shoulders

"Brady my entire future depends on me getting on that flight! We need to get out of here now!" Mack began pacing, hands tugging at her hair.

"Why can't we just enjoy this for a bit Mack? What's the rush?" Y/n frowns, trying to soothe her friend

"I have to catch that flight in two hours! Well, two hours and fifty years!" She says, her voice breaking. She looked ready to have a panic attack. Y/n stopped Mack from moving, and rubbed her shoulders.

"Mack calm down. The world isn't going to end, deep breaths" Mack followed Y/n's advice, letting out long breaths. "Okay, maybe we need to figure out how we got here, to get out"

"Yeah" Brady puts in "We came in on that storm, maybe that has something to do with it?"

"So we have to wait for a storm to get out of here!?" Mack shrieks.

"McKenzie calm down!" Y/n cries out, glaring at the brunette, who froze, and gazed at Y/n in wonder, not used to being called by her full name. "We'll get you home so that you can get on your dumb flight. Okay?" She growls, annoyance laced in her voice.

Mack swallows thickly, nodding heavily. "Okay. Okay I'm sorry" she sighs.

"There's a storm at the end of the movie" Brady says, his voice hesitant in case Mack began to scream again.

"What do we do in the mean time?" Mack asks. Y/n shrugs, looking over at Brady.

"Don't look at me" he says.

"This is your favorite movie Brady" Y/n sighs. The doors to Big Mommas open, and Tanner, Rascal, Seacat, and Giggles all come out and do some weird handshake, whish ended in a huge headbutt. Y/n raised her eyebrows

"Are all the people here like this?" She whispers

"Apparently so" Mack replied back in the same tone. Seacat turned and saw the group awkwardly standing in the doorway.

"Hey! We're having shredder shindig tonight at Big Momma's" he points to the roof to indicate the building. "You guys should make the scene"

"Sounds blastin!" Brady answers for the group. Mack glares at him

"Really?" She hisses. The group of surfers cheer

"Cowabunga!" They cry out and run past the three. Brady grins at the girls, and Y/n cocked her head.
"I'm confused"

"Yeah, so am I. This whole place is confusing" Mack says. Y/n shakes her head.

"No, not that. Its just-" she turns to Brady "They obviously saw you singing with the Bikers, why invite you to a party?" Brady shrugs

"Maybe their just being nice" he defends.

"Yeah but-" Y/n starts, but Mack butted in

"We're stuck in another dimension and your idea of killing time is to party? Not me" Mack huffs, folding her arms.

The sky suddenly darkened, the fairy lights wrapped around the resturant were lit, and upbeat music played in the background. Y/n looked down, seeing that her shirt and shorts were gone, and replaced by a flowery blue dress. Her wet and stringy hair was now dry and fluffy, pulled back by a matching blue headband. She gasps at the change, seeing that Mack had on a flowery yellow dress, and Brady in a blue shirt and khaki trousers.

"How am I wearing this?" Y/n asks. "I don't even like dresses!" She whines

"This is 1962 Y/n, all the girls wear dresses" Brady sniggers, making Y/n glare and smack his arm

"Now's not the time Brady!" The boy winced, and peered past the angry girl and confused Mack, and frowned.

"Dude, your board" he says, pointing. The girls look, seeing the surfboard Mack had used.

"How did that get there?" Mack says.

"No clue, and you two look nice" He says. Mack touched the board, and placed the Rash Guard shirt she had been wearing on the rope next to the board.

"Aren't you afriad someone could steal that?" Y/n asks.

"It'll be fine" Brady says. "Come in let's go in" He grabs the girls' hands and tug then inside Big Momma's.

The restaurant was bathed in fairy lights, lots of people (mostly surfers) sat around tables, laughing, talking, and eating. A band was on stage, singing a hop song.

"So, this is a shindig" Mack says.

"Its so.......shindiggy" Y/n nods in affirmation. Brady snorts, shaking his head.

"Yep, and you two are dressed for it. Let's roll" He walks down the steps, leading the girls into the room. Y/n glances at her brother nervously.

"I hope you don't expect me to dance"

"Y/n I don't expect you too, I know you will" He grins, just as the familiar tune of Falling For You echoed. Y/n turned to see Lela on the stage, Struts and another blonde biker behind her. Y/n's heart sped up, and she backed away from her brother.

"Oh no. No no no. Brady I can't dance!" She hisses. Brady rolls his eyes.

"Come on Y/n, it'll be fine"

"No it won't! I'll embarras myself" Brady gently pushed Y/n towards the group of bikers and surfers who stood to dance. "Brady!" She yelps, stumbling into someone.

Hands steadied her, and she looked into a pair of chocolate brown eyes. Oh shit. She thought. Butchy raised his eyes at her.

"A little clumsy there eh?" He smiled at her.

"Uh, a bit" she replies shyly. He grins, and dipped her slightly, and pulled her back up. "I'm not a good dancer" she whispers.

"Neither and I" he smirks.

The day started ordinary

Boys walking by

Ooooooo

It was the same old story

To fresh or too shy.

Butchy released his grip on Y/n, and they fell into the dance routine.

"I'm Butchy" He says, walking around her, and Y/n turned to look back at him.

"Y/n" she says, and he winks at her, as another biker turned up in front of her. He grabbed her hand gently, and she was twirled around

I'm not the kind to fall for a guy

Who flashes his smile

It goes on for miles

Don't usually swoon

But I'm over the moon

Cause he was just to cool for school

Y/n was twisted, and ended back in Butchy's arms. He smirks, pulling her closer

"Miss me?" He whispers. Y/n's cheeks flamed

"Uh......" She tried to answer, and frowned when Mack ran past her. Y/n was turned, and fell back against Butchy's chest, and gently back into a standing position.

"I thought you said you couldn't dance" He says in a teasing voice.

"I thought you couldn't either" she challenged back.

And now I'm falling for ya

Falling for ya

Can't hold in any longer

And now I'm falling for ya

Y/n was tugged towards Butchy, her face to the side of his face, her cheek touching his. He lurched back, their hands still connected, and then she was once more pulled back to him, but this time their noses nearly touched. She stared into his eyes, and he smiled

"You're a natural" he whispers.

Feels like I tumbled from another world

Into your arms and now I'm so secure

Maybe I'll stumble, but I know for sure

Head over heels I'm gonna be your girl

The lyrics ended, leaving only music. Butchy's grip released a bit

"And you were worried about nothing" He says.

"Well I was practically thrown into the dance" Y/n manages to say. Butchy cocks his head as the chorus started back up again, and Y/n yelped when Butchy grabbed her waist gently, and she was hoisted into the air, his arms wrapping around the back up her knees. Her hands gripped his shoulders, and he laughed

"I ain't gonna drop you Doll" he says, as he turned slowly to the song

And now I'm falling for ya

Falling for ya

I know I shouldn't but I

Just can't stop myself from

Falling for ya

Falling for ya

Can't hold on any longer and now

I'm falling for you

Butchy gently lowered Y/n back to the ground, and she sighed in relief when her shoes came in contact with the floor

"I don't recognize you, where you from?" He asks

"Uh..... far away. Just....visiting" Y/n says. Something flashed behind Butchy's eyes. Almost a look of disappointment. But it was gone as soon as it appeared.

Butchy spinned Y/n as the chorus ended, and suddenly Mack and Brady ran up.

"Sorry to but in, but I need to borrow Y/n for a moment" Mack says, her hand wrapping around Y/n's wrist, and tugging her away from Butchy, who held a look of confusion on his face.

"What the hell Mack" Y/n says, as she tugs her and Brady to the side.

"The mannequin with six rows of teeth just asked me out" she whispers quickly. Y/n turned to see Tanner smiling at Mack

"Technically he has two rows of teeth" Y/n says. Mack glares at her

"Not the time Y/n"

"Guys, something's not right" Brady says.

"We can write a list of things that aren't right, starting with the fact that there are enough things to write a list" Mack says quickly.

"No, I mean, look" he gestures widely. Y/n looks at the dancefloor, which used to be active, but now the surfers and bikers just stood in two seperwte clumps, fiddling with their thumbs

"Nothing's happening, it's almost dull" Brady says. Y/n turns towards her friends.

"What did you two do?" She asks, trying to keep calm.

"Why do you think we did something?" Brady says nervously.

"I still don't understand, what's wrong with them just standing around?" Mack asks.

"When Lela sings that song about findingghe perfect boy and being happy-"

"That's my point why does she need a boy to be happy?"

"Because its 1962" Y/n says

"Anyway, after she sings that song, it's Tanner who's supposed to catch her as he's walking by"

"What happens when he catches her?"

"They fall instantly in love but are pulled apart and a full in danfr war breaks out.

And that didn't happen?" Y/n cuts in

"Mack fell into Tanner's arms, and I caught Lela when she fell off the stage" Braxy explains. Y/n's eyes widened.

"You two changed the movie!? I leave you alone for two minutes and you kill a surf and turf dance war" Y/n groans. Brady and Mack smile sheepishly.

"Uh....oops?"

"Unbelievable." Y/n huffs, face palming

~~~~~~~~~~
*in mystical voice*
Oooooo first encounter! Will there be more? Who knows? (I know) stay tuned.

~Autumn

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20.1K 336 7
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Life in Wet Side Story was great. Being with Tanner, Ra...
30K 930 35
She was only trying to get through her last year of school with her two best friends. But, he came back... Now everything is turning upside down and...
5.3K 179 45
--completed- Mariella looks forward to going to the beach house every single year. She's gone with her friends for as long as she can remember. The s...
18.9K 293 11
The summer is not over yet and a group of teenagers are excited to spend the rest of it at Malibu beach. After graduating from Flounder, Kris Knight...