The Kidnapped Bride

By MissyMustache

More

Ordinary Day
The Proposal
The Engagement Party
The Wedding Day
The Kidnapper
The Kidnapped Bride
The Escape
Meeting the Alpha
The Groom
Breaking Down the Door
Jealousy
Of Being Marked
Shopping
Finding the Bride
Followed
The Kidnapper Meets the Groom
Of Lunas and Nuns
Intoxicatingly Inlove
The Past
A New Friendship
Feelings
First Revelation
Second Revelation
Third Revelation
Fourth Revelation
Wolves
Facing the Past
Followed Again
Back to Normal
Another Happening
The Deal
Letting Go
Fulfilled
The Date
Girl Talk
Of Birthdays and Mates
Just Me :D meeeeh
Love and Hatred
Wrecked Car
The Visitor
Growing Hatred and Growing Love
The Other Alpha
The Second Mate
Obsession and Plans
Everything is Complicated
Moments
Chance Or Not
Any Other Way
Wolfsbane
Goodbye, I guess?
Just Me, Again
Life Goes On

The New Girl

18.3K 413 29
By MissyMustache

"If you love two people at the same time,

choose the second one.

Because if you really loved the first one,

you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

-Johnny Depp

Well, Johnny's got a good point but would this apply to our dearest Darlene? :)

Anyway, here goes the next chapter.

I made it longer than the last chapter *winks*

Still on Darlene's POV

×××

"Hi! I'm Henrietta" the girl in front of me smiled, she reached her hands to me.

"I'm Darlene" I smiled back and shook her hands. But she instead pulled me for a hug.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you! I've been hearing a lot about you from Spencer here" she said looking at Spencer's direction. Spencer just scratched the back of his neck.

"I know you're tired and probably got the jetlag, so I suggest that you better go to your room first" interrupted Spencer pushing Henrietta off our room.

"You are so selfish! Keeping Darlene all to yourself! Just do the deed later" Henrietta argued with Spencer before giving me a wink. I just lowered my gaze to hide my blushing cheeks. I know what she meant.

"It can't wait" said Spencer before closing the door right in front of Henrietta. I just heard her curse on the other side of the door before going away.

"You are selfish. Keeping me all to yourself" I copied Henrietta's line.

"What?" Spencer said smiling.

"You know, locking me here in your bedroom. You're not even letting me out off this boring room" I said and acted like a frustrated dude who ran out of tickets to the superbowl.

"It is because everytime you go out of this room, you cause trouble. First, you tried to escape. Even let other males look at you naked. Second, you met an unwanted person" he shrugged and gave an emphasis on his last words.

Oh, so he wants to argue. He's becoming Stupid Spencer, again.

"First, I did try to escape because you kidnapped me. And I was wearing a towel! Second, I didn't planned on meeting Alex" I answered him.

"Towel or no towel, I don't like other males ogling at you" he gritted his teeth.

"You are unbelievable! Anyway, who's Henrietta?" I said to change the topic.

"Why don't you ask her?" he replied before jumping on the bed.

"I would have asked her if you didn't push her off your room" I rolled my eyes as I choose to sat on a bean bag on the corner.

"Our room. This isn't just my room, its our" he corrected me. Oh yeah, our room.

"So who's Henrietta?" I asked him again.

"An annoying crazy female specie" he answered making circles through his ears. I laughed.

"You are so mean. I think she's pretty cool though" I shrugged.

"I hate to disappoint you, but she's nothing close to that baby" he said. I was about to answer him when there's another knock on the door. I got up and opened the door since I was the one nearer to it.

"Oh, hey there Darlene" smiled Kian who was standing on the doorway.

"Hey! What's up?" I smiled back.

"I need Alpha Spencer" he said and looked at my back. I turned to see Spencer standing there.

"I'll be there in a minute. Tell them to wait for me at my office" Spencer said to Kian in his authoritative voice. Kian nodded before saying 'bye' to me.

"Where are you going?" I asked Spencer.

"My office. Just need to deal with something" he replied.

"Can I come?" I said making my eyes close and open for some time.

"No. You stay here. Get dressed. Henrietta will pick you up in about thirty minutes" he told me before grabbing me near him and planting a kiss on my lips.

"I love you" he whispered before leaving.

I was left there, stunned. Did he say 'I love you'? I could die already! Holy cow! I felt like the skies opened and hear the birds singing sweetly. I was so happy!

I went to bathroom to take a bath and fix myself. After that, I went to the baby blue wooden dresser where I kept the clothes I bought at the mall. I decided to use a baggy white shirt with "Messing with me is like buying yourself a death wish" then I partnered it with black jogging pants before using my nike rubber shoes. I didn't look quite presentable if you ask me, but atleast I'm comfortable.

As I was combing my wet hair, I heard a knock from the door. I immediately opened it to find an ever-smiling Henrietta.

"Hi again!" she said looking at me from head to foot. When she was able to internalize what I was wearing she frowned.

"Didn't Spencer tell you to dress up?" she asked.

"I'm dressed up" I answered.

Henrietta was now wearing a black tight dress that dropped until her mid thigh. Her long reddish hair was tied in a messy bun. Her make up was light, wearing only mascara and lipstick. She looked like a model.

"I mean. Nevermind, just follow me" she said before pulling me out of the room. We went to the second floor of the mansion and entered what I thought is Henrietta's room. It was literally covered in purple. The walls and ceiling were painted of light purple. The floor was covered with dark purple tiles. Her bed was of lighter color of purple, too.

"Wow" I gasped in appreciation.

"I'm glad you like my room. Spencer hates it. The sight of purple makes him want to vomit" she laughed. I laughed with her.

I'm guessing Spencer and Henrietta were really close. But what's their relationship? I wanted to ask her but I think its not the right time to ask her. Maybe, later.

"I'm sorry. My stuff are still packed, I just came from England" she said opening the zipper of his travelling bag. Came toi view were different sorts of dresses. From long gowns to short skimpy dresses.

"I think your dress's pretty already. You don't have to change" I told her as she went rummaging through her bag.

"Silly! I'm looking for a dress for you" she answered pulling a dark red mid thigh length backless dress and putting it in front of me.

"Try it" she motioned for me to try the dress.

"Oh no, I'm comfortable with I'm wearing and that we'll just stay here" I told her shaking my head as a no.

"Who told you we'd stay here? I'll bring you somewhere better. Somewhere not boring" she grinned.

"Did Spencer allowed me to go out from this house?" I asked her.

"No"

"He'd be angry if he'd know that we left the house" I told her. But honestly, I wanted to get out of this house.

"Well, he doesn't have to know" she winked at me.

"Don't worry. He's on a meeting and it'll be done who-knows-when" she assured me. That's all I needed and grabbed the dress. I went to the bathroom to change. I looked at the mirror stuck on the wall for a last glance. The dress fit perfectly on me, showing my curves and a little bit of my flawless skin.

"I now know why Spencer's keeping you to himself. You look so feaking hot!" admired Henrietta. I gave her a genuine smile. We walked at the back door of the house and went to Henrietta's black Audie r8.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked her as we drove away from the mansion.

"To the bar of course. I need some alcohol" she said grinning at me. I sure need some alcohol, too.

×××

There it goes.

Do tell me what you think :)

Thank you for reading.

Sorry for any errors.

-M.M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 261 39
An alpha werewolf told her she is his Alpha. Asked for her hand for marriage. A vampire prince who had took care of her, don't want to hand her over...
164 1 18
Layton is a 23-year-old alpha, and Julie is a 19-year-old rouge. He saves her and finds out they are mates. What happens when their relationship is...
8.9K 172 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
29.5K 1.2K 47
Noley was a country girl through and through. she lived on a farm with her drunk abusive father . However there was one person she could always tur...