Without You || BTS Jungkook [...

By WriterGirlE

"How can you do that? You'll end up killing yourself." "That's why I do it." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▪Smut... More

Chapter 1 - That's why I do it
Chapter 2 - Goddamn Boyfriend
Chapter 3 - Running and Kissing
Chapter 4 - My Girlfriend.
Chapter 5 - Why?
Chapter 6 - Confused
Chapter 7 - An accident
Chapter 8 - Worried
Chapter 9 -Something Stupid
Chapter 10 - It'll be Alright
Chapter 11 - Beautiful
Chapter 12 - Never Smile
Chapter 13 - I Didn't
Chapter 14 - Bingo
Chapter 15 - Congratulations
Chapter 16 - Not His
Chapter 17 - Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 18 - Dreams
Chapter 19 - Nightmares
Chapter 20 - Seven Boys
Chapter 22 - Something To Tell You
Chapter 23 - I Love Her Too
Chapter 24 - Slut
Chapter 25 - Goodbye
Chapter 26 - Without You
Part 2
Chapter 27- Surprise
Chapter 28 - Kids
Chapter 29- Love
Chapter 30- They're back
Chapter 31- The Truth
Chapter 32- Long Time, No See
Chapter 33- I Promise
Chapter 34- Texts
Chapter 35- Sexy Fish
Chapter 36- Nothing Good
Chapter 37- Pretend
Chapter 38- Darkness
Ooh look at this

Chapter 21 - Betting

2K 59 3
By WriterGirlE

We stand around the stop of the stairs looking down at the people Namjoon has invited. The six of us line the balcony and look at women in beautiful dresses and men it smart shirts and jackets.

"She's right," I say to myself. "I really have never been to anything like this before." I spot Ru-Ri and Jin walk in. He's wearing a black suit with a dark purple tie and she's wearing a dark purple dress with some black accessories. They've coordinated. Namjoon goes over and greets Jin. They smile and have the typical "I haven't seen you in a while" hug. Ru-Ri and Namjoon shake hands. I can't help but laugh at their awkwardness. I notice a girl in a plain black dress with shoulder length brown hair, she's come alone. She's wearing a man's blazer jacket over the top of her dress. Her glasses sit on her little nose and she pushes them up as she enters. She looks around as if she's looking for someone. She must spot them as her eyes light up and she starts walking over somewhere. She reaches Hoseok where he quickly embraces her into a hug.

"I didn't know Hoseok had a girlfriend," I say to Jungkook as he leans on the banister next to me.

"I don't think that's what they are," Jungkook says. "Look at how they're standing, she's just a friend. I think that's the Anya girl he spoke of the other day." I nod my head.

"I imagined she'd look different," I say.

"Why do you say that?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know," I say. "I just thought she would." Jungkook hums and nods his head. "She's very pretty though. I could that Hoseok might like her."

"I think he's still hung up on Sam to be honest," Jungkoom tells me. "I bet finding out she's having Jimin's child was a shock to the system."

"I think he's happy for them," I suggest. "In some ways I think he's happier she ended up with Jimin than him. He never seems hurt when they kiss or anything."

"I guess you're probably right," Jungkoom sighs turning round to rest his back on the banister. "I just want to see how it pans out between him and this Anya girl. For as much as they're friends right now. I think they'll get together eventually."

"I bet they'll hook up," I tell him.

"By when?" Jungkook asks.

"The end of the night," I say. "They will have hooked up by the end of the night."

"I don't know," Jungkook says. "Hyung doesn't move that quickly."

"Come on," I smile. "Place a bet with me."

"What're you betting?" He asks.

"Like 10 dollars not much," (A/N: one dollar for every time "dollar" is said in gogo) I bet.

"How about something else?" Jungkook says turning around with a smirk on his face. "No money but something else."

"What're you thinking?" I smile.

"If you win then I have to do whatever you say for a whole day," he suggests. "And if I win then you have to do everything I say for a day."

"Deal," I smile. "'Cause i know I'm going to win."

"Will you two stop flirting? We're about to go down," Sam shouts back to us.

"Don't even think about making that joke," I hiss at Jungkook. He shrugs his shoulders. We walk over to the staircase and the three couple walks down the stairs everyone cheers. Namjoon must have told then about the fact that Sam and Jimin got engaged. He couldn't have meantioned us as we haven't told anyone. Jungkook and I reach the middle of the stair when he says something to me.

"Hey look Ai-yeon," he whispers. "We went down." I roll my eyes.

"Shut up," I whisper back.

"Now you know what's happening if I win this bet," Jungkook smirks.

"Ew, I told you that's gross," I snap back.

"You'll enjoy it," he says as we reach the floor. A couple that I don't recognise whatsoever come over to me and hug me. They seem to know Jungkook as they begin talking to him. I stand awkwardly by his side not wanting to walk away for obvious reasons, such as being a socially polite girlfriend. When I look at the couple again I notice they look middle aged.

"You've done very well Jungkook," the lady says. "Finding yourself such a pretty girlfriend." I feel heat rising on my cheeks.

"She's not just a pretty face," he answers then winks at me.

Don't you dare Kookie.

"She's also really,"

Oh god, please don't tell them what I'm like in bed.

"Nice to talk to," he finishes. I breathe out a sigh of relief. "And she has a lovely personality." I pinch his bicep and scowl at him. He send me a cheeky smirk.

How can u hate someone and love the same person so much at the same time?

"Well it was lovely talking to you again," Jungkook smiles. "But we must be off." We walk out of their ear shot. "Did you like my little trick?" I pinch him again.

"Of course not you idiot," I scowl. "Can we go talk to someone I know?" I look around and spot Jin and Ru-Ri. Ru-Ri is suffering the same problem I just had with an elderly couple speaking to her and Jin. "Like Ru-Ri." Jungkook nods and we walk over to them. Ruri notices and flicks her head to suggest we leave the boys and go get some drinks. I nod my head. After standing awkwardly for another minute or so, Ru-Ri and I excuse ourselves and head to the living room. We sit on the couch. Looking at each we squeal with excitement. Jimin looks over at us from the corner and gives us a dirty look. I shrug my shoulders at him and stick my tongue out. He laughs at my childish action.

"Tell me everything," Ru-Ri asks.

"No you go first," I recommend. "A lot has happened so I'd like to get what's happened to you out of the way." She nods.

"Okay, I took up my modelling more seriously," she explains. "And the magazine's I've been in have been some of the most popular." I hug and congratulate her. "Also, during summer, I'm going to take part in the modelling event that takes place in Busan."

"I'm so proud of you," I say pulling her into a hug. "You're following your dreams."

"I was wondering, if you'd mind me moving in with Jin?" she asks me.

"Of course I wouldn't mind," I reply. "The only thing is rent, I won't be able to pay it without you." She sits and thinks for a minute.

"You could see if your boyfriend would like to move in," she suggest. "Which one is it now anyway?"

"Jungkook," I say confidently. "Well actually I need to explain that."

"Explain what?" She asks.

"Jungkook isn't actually my boyfriend, well he is but, he's actually my fiancée," I tell her. Her face lights up and she grins maniacally.

"Oh my god," she screams. "You're gett-" I cover her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up," I say in a threatening tone. "I haven't told anyone else."

"Shit sorry," she mumbles through my fingers. "I'm so happy for you. How come you haven't told them though?

"Because we're waiting until has got me a proper ring," I tell her. "He hasn't had time to get one yet you see." She nods her head and lifts my hand from her mouth.

"Well I guess it's lucky that I'm moving out then isn't it?" She chuckles. "You said there was more you've got to inform me about."

"Well, Jimin proposed to Sam and she obviously said yes," I explain. She gives a little cheer. "I don't know if you noticed but Sam's actually pregnant. It's Jimin's child."

"That's so cute," Ru-Ri squeals in happiness. "I can't wait until me and Jin have children." I laugh.

"You're only in your first year at college," I giggle. "You'll have to wait a while."

"I know," she sighs. "Hopefully not too long, as you know Jin's 5 years older than me. I'd feel bad making him wait to long."

"Just get a degree under your belt first okay?" I smile. She nods her head and asks for if anything else has happened. "Well." I mean in and whisper in her ear. "I had sex with Jungkook again."

"I don't need to know that," she laughs.

"You asked for what had happened," I sat shifting the blame onto her.

"You need to be more careful Ai-yeon," Ru-Ri says. "You don't want to accidently get pregnant. It could ruin your dancing career."

"I'd rather never be able to have children than stop dancing for 8 or 9 months," I tell her. "I should tell Jungkook we need to be more careful." She nods. "But I can do that later. What's happened back at home? Is mum doing okay?"

"Yeah So-Mi seems alright, but I think she's missing my mum," Ru-Ri explains.

"I guess she feels like everyone she's ever loved is being taken away from her, first my father and sister, now Jisoo and I'm drifting away too. I'll go visit her when I'm back in Korea," I sigh.

"Maybe you should invite her to live with you and Jungkook," Ru-Ri suggests.

"What and have her complaining about our constant flirting?" I joke. "No thank you. I'll just see her more often." Suddenly the lights shut down and a spotlight is put on Namjoon.

Fancy little bitch.

"As we all know, today's party is to celebrate the new relationships that have been made, between the seven sons of the businessmen," Namjoon announces.

I didn't know that.

"Unfortunately today isn't my day to be placed in one," Namjoon continues. Jin and Jungkook are gesturing for Ru-Ri and I to join them. We quickly and quietly walk over them trying to disturb Namjoon's little speech. But me being me decides it would be a good idea to slip on my heels and fall on the floor. Jungkook rushes over to me.

"The newest and youngest couple here tonight, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Ai-yeon," Namjoon announces. The spotlight moves around the room to capture me on the floor with a throbbing ankle and Jungkook kneeling by my side. We lock eyes. Mine are terrified whereas Jungkook are calm. I can see the tension in Namjoon's eyes. Jungkook standing from my side but does not walk anywhere.

"I'm sorry for the awkward moment you've caught us in, but Ai-yeon fell so I needed to help her," Jungkook explains. The crowd give a little "aww" at what he says. "I'm sorry we couldn't stay for longer but my fiancée needs to rest her ankle from where she fell. Thank you all for coming." I breathe a sigh if relief as the spotlight moves back onto Namjoon. Sam gives me the eyes of "why didn't you tell me?" I apologise as Jungkook picks me up and puts my arm around his shoulder to help me walk. He puts his arm around my waist and helps me along. The spotlight lands on Jin and Ru-Ri.

"Thank you for all your support in our relationships, Miss," Jin pauses for a moment and then to look at Ru-Ri who mouths something to him. "Miss Park and I are truly greatful." Jimin's smile grows wider ad he realises Ru-Ri has excepted herself as part of his family.

"I didn't realise the park family had two daughters," a lady says

"Neither did I," another answers. Next it was Jimin and Sam's turn. Sam has been smart and knew about the judgemental society Jimin was from, meaning she covered her tattoos up and took out most if her piercings. I could see Jimin beginning to sweat.

"I am Park Jimin," he announces gulping at the end of his sentence. "And this is my girlfriend, Chang Sam-Sun."

"Is that his old friend Sunny?" A man asks.

"Yes I believe so," someone else says. It's weird being able to hear the behind the scenes.

"And she's currently carrying our little one," Jimin says placing his hand in her stomach. I could see everyone notice eyes as they could now see the slight bloat in her stomach. I mean slight, the bump was ever so small that you wouldn't be able to tell unless someone told you.

"Kids these day, having children before they're even married," an elderly man scoffs. "Honestly it's unbelievable. I bet the child wasn't even deliberate." I want to tell at the man for being so inconsiderate but I knew he was right. Jimin and Sam's child was an accident, but they still love the child no less. The last couple to be shown off were Seulgi and Yoongi.

"It's a pleasure to see all of you tonight," Yoongi says. "I'd like to introduce you to Min Seulgi."

Min? Her surname's Baek.

"My wife."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 519 27
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨, ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 🌈 🤍𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖:- 𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢...
18.6K 1.4K 42
At first I thought it was just an obsession but guess I was wrong... The image of yourself that you show to the world is that really your true self? ...
429 17 8
"New Years the time to reflect on the past year. Spend time with family, friends, lovers... Well at least for most. This New Years I'd be spending it...
33.8K 1.1K 27
I dont know. I just hate my family I hate myself Don't even have a friend. I'm all alone Should I kill my self? Start from 20 Aug. 2017 Completed 1 O...