CAROLINA // HS

By -harryshallway

You will drown in the sweet sorrow of the passion. More

The Prologue
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
The Epilogue.
New Book

53.

986 56 21
By -harryshallway

It were the sweetest words that escaped his shaped lips and
left me completely out of breath.

Everything of him lurred me in,
his voice - so rasp that it made music to my ears. His eyes showed pain and emotions. Harry's touch left me on fire. And his love left me craving.

Never have I been so drawn to the secrets of another's mind. Wanting to be a part of the rhythm of his beating heart. I wanted to heal him.

His brilliance captivated me and it still has. It left me wanting more.

My heart is pounding and my adrenaline is rushing. Breathing is rushing and my legs are rushing too, when the door is opened and I am free to go into the room he is supposed to be.

The door creaks open and a lot of faces look over at me, police officers, people wearing long, white coats and finally my eyes land on him.

His eyes land on mine and for the first time since I left Harry, our eyes lock again and the power he has over me is returned. His pale face looks tired and I run as hard as I can towards him, my feet running over to his seated body.

His hands are tied together and his feet are tied to the wooden chair he is sitting on. Tears escape my eyes.

"June!"
I hear him gasping when I finally have him in my arms. My arms wrap around him tightly and loud cries escape my body. Taking his angelic detailed face in my tiny hands, he looks up at me with tired eyes and I kiss everything.

From his forehead to his eyelids, down to his cheeks and jawline, and finally my crooked lips find his. Both crying, our tears are falling in between our locked lips and our emotions spill out.

With everyone still around, as always they become a blur and I see only him. We create our own world, once again and I find myself loving him even more that I already did.

His muffled cries break my heart and I will do everything to keep him here with me, they can not tear us apart.

Harry, my soulmate, my one true love.

Mind, body and soul all
colliding into one, mingling
together and keeping the flame between us burning as bright as ever.
As bright as the mid-noon sun.

His cool breath is fanning over my burning skin, once he leaves my lips alone. The love we feel is what we want forever and it never died down.

I have him wrapped safely in my arms, his still tied and with my lover in my arms, it feels like we are far away from any harm.

But we aren't, they are standing around us and their eyes are located on our melted bodies. I keep caressing the skin of his face and touching him, finally having the ability to do this again, to actually feel him.

I already miss his words, I want to hear them, I want to hear him talk and love me with the words spoken and formed with his mind.

He keeps watching me observingly, his warm green eyes sending love indirectly and warming my heart again. Wet cheeks and and pained expression when he grunts and moves his hands.

I frown and my eyes move to his tied hands, the skin of them is burning and becoming a fierce kind of red.

I immediately get up from my hugging position against his cold and tired body and I lock eyes with all standing around us.
"The ropes are hurting him!"

Nobody answers and I look at my mother to see she is crying. She moves away from my stare and I let out a deep puff of air, inhaling the dusty air of the dimmed room.

"Please! Look!"
I point towards his and see the blood leaving the two parts of his body. The veins under his skin are almost popping out of his smooth skin. He moved too much with his hands, trying to touch me, and this is
the result.

"June, stop. It is no use, darling."
I hear him whispering behind me and I turn around to meet his eyes again. A sad smile is shown in my direction and I feel even more tears leaving me.

"What do you want!"
I suddenly scream at everyone around me, I break down and fall to the floor in front of Harry his feet.
Cold faces meet me and nobody responses, one does when I scream again.

"This is an observation, miss."
One of them steps in front of the rest, and now I see it is the woman who I have met earlier, Katrine Thompson as I remember correctly.

"Nice to see you, June."
She says and I was indeed right. It is her. Her eyes look at me and she folds her hands together. Her glasses make her look more intimidating than she already was.

"What- what do you mean an observation?"
I manage to stutter out, my heartbeat is going faster and faster. Sweat is breaking out and I hear Harry's soft breathing behind me. I try to follow his and I turn around to see his hands.

Taking one of them I caress the skin of them and especially his now damaged skin, covered in blood. I kiss it and he hisses out in pain. Looking up at him through my lashes, he looks back at me.

"This was an experiment, my dear June. You didn't think we would just let you see him without any purposes?"

I gasp out of shock and I feel Harry squeezing my hand, assuring me in a way it is okay. I get up from my position on the floor and I look at my mother, she looks away with a pained expression and that's when I comprehend why she was acting so weird earlier.

Why she was suddenly so supportive, when she was always the one who pushed me into doing things I did not want to. My own mother betrayed me She knew this was their plan.

This was why the gave in so early when I demanded them to let
me see him.

"This was the perfect way we could see how you guys were feeling towards another. You never wanted to answer our questions, so this was our only solution. It is your own fault."

Her wicked smiles makes all the hairs on my arms standing up and before I know what is happening, she urges one of the police officers to grab me and he obeys.

A pair of muscular hands grab me and pull me away from Harry. My vision sees the way he is pained and how his eyes show sadness.
"No! Please, don't do this! Please!"

He is too strong and before I know it he pushes me and I fall on a chair on the other side of the room.
"Sit still or you will not see him at all anymore."

I immediately get up, not alarmed but the warning, I know they won't do that. The man is still standing behind me and he pulls my arms, pushing me back down and my arm burns.

"Don't hurt her."
Harry voice echoes through the room, quiet and rasp as ever as he warns them and his eyes search for mine. I nod at him, letting him know it is alright.

"Here we have them, our two lovebirds. Just look at them."
Katrine says and she holds a paper in her hands. Her long painted nails cluthing the material rather angry.

"In not more than ten minutes we finally figured out what happened between these two while Miss June was being away."
She walks in circles; into my direction, walking away from me and back to Harry.

She takes his curly hair in her hands and roughly pulls his head and with that his eyes away from me. He groans and I can feel his pain, what did they do to him?

"Please don't hurt him! He needs help. Please, I beg you."
I plea and the stern woman looks at me, her eyes piercing through mine and her lips in a thin line.

"He needs to be locked up, to rot away in prison. He needs to be punished. Because tell me, Styles, did you or did you not kill Elijah?"

She pushes back his head and his eyes lock with mine. His lips part and the answer we secretly all knew for long, rolls out of his dry lips,
"I did."

•//////

Suprise another chapterrrrrr. You did not cry, did you? I did. Draaaamaaa. Well hope you liked it.
Vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.8K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..
434K 10.8K 55
' ๐š‹๐š•๐šž๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– - ๐™น๐š‘๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽฬ ๐™ฐ๐š’๐š”๐š˜ .
335 2 20
๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ :) [๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ] ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š - 8/20/22 ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š - 10/30/22
227 44 18
The tale of betrayal , revenge and love .