More Than Just Butterflies

By Flowersfortheboys

Sang My name's Sang. I've never had the perfect life but I'm hoping I eventually will. I know while with Nor... More

The North Star
Warning
Jealousy
A/N
Farther
The Truth
A/N
Love
Figuring It Out
Hormones
Talks
Sharing?
Names
Packing
Adopt
Thinking
Advice
What Happened?
Forgiveness
Gone
Kiss
Comfort

What is it?

2.9K 206 31
By Flowersfortheboys

North

I watch from the couch while Sang brushes out Mercury on the floor. Her belly protruding at 5 months is one of the most beautiful things I've seen. We went for a check up yesterday and Uncle will get a call about the gender of the baby. We told the hospital to call Uncle because neither of us could decide if we wanted to know the gender now or find out when it is born.

"North, come here for a-" I turn my head towards Uncle as his phone rings in his pocket. Sang immediately gets up from the floor and stares at him with wide eyes.

"Who is it, is it the hospital, what if it's the hospital?" She asks quickly. My stomach drops and I whip my head towards her, suddenly filled with doubts. What if the baby is deformed, what if it has some sort of disease, what if it's a boy... what if it's a girl? I can't raise a baby, I'm still a child myself!

"Pull yourself together your two." Uncle orders before picking up the phone in his hand. He frowns as he greets whoever is on the phone and nods at us letting us know it's he hospital.

"Yes, yes I'm listening." Uncle answers walking to another room. His voice slowly fading the farther he walks.

I get off the couch and hug a frozen Sang to me. "Breathe baby, breathe." I whisper in her ear. My voice would be more reassuring if it wasn't shaking so much.

"I want to know the gender." She whispers, her green eyes wide as she looks up at me.

My heart stops as I look down at her. Do I want to know the gender. Yes. But it will make it so much more real if we learn the gender.

"Are you sure?" I whisper back, she nods biting her pink plump lip. Her cheeks turning a deep shade of pink.

"Do you?" Her voice is high as she takes a small step back, I shrug my shoulders not looking her in the eye.

"I don't know." I say hesitantly. I really don't know how to feel about finding out the gender of this baby, of my baby.

"We don't have to find out." Sang tells me understandingly. I shake my head.

"No, no I want to know, we can start picking stuff out, Gabriel will go insane if he doesn't know and so will Sean." I smile taking a deep breath settling into the idea of this really being real. I know that it's real but this makes it... this makes it permanent.

"Ok kids." Uncle announces himself with a clapping of his hands. He has tears in his eyes and a huge smile on his face. "What did we decide?"

"I look down at Sang's huge smile, "We want to know." She tells him, Her eyes getting watery. I smile and kiss her softly.

"Let's wait until the rest of the gang gets here then I'll tell everyone." Uncles bald head gleams in the over head lights, his smile sparkling even brighter.

"I'll tell Gabriel to pick up Gender things." Sang says with a squeal. She skips out of my arms, her blonde head of hair bouncing with each step she takes. I laugh and run my fingers through my own dark hair.

"Are you nervous?" Uncle asks me quietly while Sang grabs her phone and calls Gabriel, I can hear him cursing and yelling excitedly on the other end. I smile wide, this is real, this is my family and this is real. I turn my smile to Uncle.

"Extremely." I tell him with a nervous laugh crawling it's way out of my chest.

"Good." Uncle nods his head with a soft smile and I laugh.

"I am way to young to be having a kid." I tell him with that same stupid smile across my face. He nods in affirmation.

"Way to young, but you still are more prepared and have a better system than some adults that are having children. You'll be fine, you have you're family," he pauses with a thoughtful look on his face and turns toward Sand, who is currently bouncing up and down on her small feet petting an excited Mercury, "you have Sang."

———————————————————————————

Sang

Two hours later all nine of the boys are here, Gabriel Sean and Luke brought black balloons in telling us that Uncle called ahead and got the balloons filled with either blue or pink glitter and that only Uncle knows of the gender.

I get a hug from all of the boys when they walk in and Luke even gives me a chaste kiss on my lips that has be squeaking and blushing as red as a fire hydrant. I hadn't kissed anyone else but Luke and even then it was only that one time, but I let it go because he's as excited as I am about finding out this gender.

"Ok everyone! Let's go out to the yard and get this started with!" Uncle says with a huge smile on his face. I let out a nervous giggle that sets off a few boys. North gives a watery chuckle and holds of his hand for me to hold. I grab and squeeze his hand resting my cheek on his arm. My excitement can't be contained and I start pulling North along with me to the back yard. Nathan grabs my other hand and kisses my temple with a small smile on his handsome face.

I turn to face the boys once I get out into the grass far enough away and so does North. We end up facing all of the boys.

Sean with a small smile on his face watching me with  watery eyes and rosy cheeks from laughing.

Nathan with his gorgeous blue eyes and muscles to rival a bodybuilder, but with a soft heart.

Gabriel with his phone in hand and recording every second of this for memories. He laughs at something Luke says and turns to me with an emotion in his eyes that I can only call love.

Luke staring at me like I'm the only thing in the world, his eyes shining bright with emotion.

Silas smiling so wide it looks like his face is about to split open, his straight, white teeth gleaming in the sunlight.

Kota with a balloon in his hand, and a small smile on his face as he looks over everyone here.

Victor, his fire eyes on full blast and a big smile to match watching the scene unfold, his fingers tapping a fast rhythm on his thigh. He sees me watching and smiles even wider.

Mr. Blackbourne surprises me with the biggest smile I've seen him let out, teeth showing, eyes crinkling, and emotion, so much emotion on the beautiful face. I blush and giggle when he winks at me. In his hand is another balloon.

The two balloons in the group hold the answer to the question I've been wondering about for months. In a few seconds I'll know what the gender of my baby is.

I look up at North with watery eyes a smile. His eyes are full of unshed tears as he stares at everyone with a look akin to awe. My heart stops and restarts again when he looks down at me with those tears that I know he won't let fall.

"I love you." I whisper to him he smiles softly and kisses me even softer.

"I love you too." He answers against my mouth. We both pull away at each other and look back at the group before us.

"Alright group, lets get this started." Mr. Blackbourne announces and takes a step towards us, Victor following suit. Gabriel's phone immediately comes up again and I know he's recording.

"I'm so happy for you guys, I wish-" Mr. Blackbourne is cut off by the loud pop of the balloon above his head. His silver eyes wide and mouth open in shock.

Pink glitter falls covering him and the ground. I gasp loudly and turn to North who has a fist over his mouth and tears in his eyes.

"We're having a girl." He whispers more to himself than to me. He turns and looks into my eyes, finally letting those tears fall and kisses me roughly. The most emotional kiss I've gotten from him yet. I let out a sob and put a hand on my stomach. Over my baby girl.

"Oh my fucking god a girl, were having a girl!" Gabriel shouts. They're is high fives and hugs going around the group, all of the boys come and tally o my belly giving me tight hugs kissing somewhere on my head.

Mr. Blackbourne is the last to congratulate me, his hair and clothes still covered in glitter. He takes me in his arms and hugs me tight.

"Congratulations Sang." He whispers in my ear, the hair on my arms stands on end and I hug him back.

"Thank you, Owen."

We let go of each other and I giggle when I look around at what's happening around me. Gabriel, Luke, Kota, and Nathan are trying to pop the other balloon with their hands but struggling.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?  The other one pops because of a piece of stray glitter but this one isn't going to pop at all." Nathan growls. I laugh and walk over to them to help.

This is the best day ever.

/////////////////////////////////////

*poking head shyly out from behind corner*

So,uh, yeah it's been a little while since I posted last. A very long while... but here I am *jazz hands*

I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for sticking with me even throughout that extremely long break❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
777K 28.9K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...