IT/ IT Cast Imagines and Pref...

By TheCringePrincess

I decided to make and IT/ IT Cast imagines and Preferences because I got bored of just making while stoires o... More

Richie Tozier
Eddie Kaspbrak 💘 (Smut)
Requests!
Bill Denbrough 💛
Mike Hanlon⬅️
Henry Bowers 🚫
Richie Tozier (Smut) 💚 🍆
Slushees 💚 Richie Tozier (Request)
Random
Random 2
Making a New Book
Doubt // Wyatt Oleff (Smut) 🧡
Curls | Stanley Uris (Request)
Truth or Dare | Wyatt Oleff (Smut) (Request)
When They Walk in on You Changing
Their Turn Ons
Walking in on Them Watching Porn
Their First Time
Favorite Position
When They Say "I Love You."
Dinner
im back bitches!
Trying Something New [Bill Denbrough] (Smut)
update!

Stanley Uris ✡️

5.8K 67 6
By TheCringePrincess

It was a nice sunny day; I was going to walk to my bird watching spot. Every Saturday I would go bird watching, it was favorite thing to do.

Probably the only thing that I would do.

I sat down on a bench and took out my binoculars, I looked at the birds. I felt a breeze of air hit my back, I turned around and saw a boy with curly hair sitting on the opposite side of me. I turned back around and continued to bird watch,

I saw a blue jay, even though their feathers are actually brown, and decided to feed it. So I reached to grab one of my bird seeds and, a warm hand touched my mind.

"Oh, sorry. I thought those were my bird seeds." The boy said, I turned around to apologize...but when I saw his face, I was lost in a trance.

"I...uh...it's not your fault." I say, the boy puts on a smile. I got to turn back around when he stops me. "Hey uh, do you wanna bird watch with me?" The boy asked, I smiled and nodded as I moved so I was sitting on the same side as him. "My name is Stan by the way, Stanley Uris." He said, Stan reached his hand out for me to shake. I took it and smiled at him. "I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n)." I said, Stan smiled at me, and held my hand.

"Wow, that's a pretty name." Stan said, I took out my binoculars and the two of us looked at the birds.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey, it was really nice bird watching with you." Stan said, gathering his things and putting it in his bag. I thanked him as I gathered my things as well.

"I know this is probably gonna sound a little forward but, I really like you. And I hope we can be more than friends really soon." Stan said, I looked into his brown eyes and kissed him passionately. Stan accepted the kiss and kissed me back. "I hope that was soon enough for you." Stan said, I smiled and pecked him in the nose.

A/N: I'm so sorry these are so short, the next ones will be much longer. 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
746K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...