Misunderstood ✓

By WOONW00

"No one understands me. I'm simply just a misunderstood kid." A Yang Jeongin fanfic More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five

nineteen

2.7K 223 6
By WOONW00

The next day, I went out. My parents were still at home and I really didn't feel like facing them right now.

It was 9am and they were still sleeping. They stayed up until 2am drinking.

I walked to the donut shop to eat breakfast when I saw the girl. It looked like she had just woken up. I walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned and smiled lazily at me when she saw me. The last time I saw her was at the cafe. I had stupiditly forgot to ask for her name that day, so I planned to ask today.

"Hi," I said quietly.

"Hello," she replied, her voice raspy.

"I forgot to ask for your name last time I saw you, so may I have your name?" I asked.

"Heeyoung. Min Heeyoung." She answered.

I smiled slightly. Her name was beautiful. It meant Joy and Prosperity.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her voice.

"What's your name?"

"Yang Jeongin."

She smiled lightly and nodded.

"Well Yang Jeongin, thank you for helping me." She thanked me.

"It's really not a problem," I said.

I meant it. Why wouldn't I help someone who was broken and needed saving?

After all, I was like her in a way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.6K 919 41
Black and white, that's all you see when your heart has been broken. In a world were colours are run by emotions, a loner strive through with the abi...
2.2K 240 8
green: a color that represents rebirth and immortality. in this short story, you and changbin will learn how to fall in love with each other again. ...
101K 3.2K 14
Rated 18+ Part 4 of the Dark Kids Series Completed ✔️ Growing up with Seungmin was the best thing you could ever ask for. He's such a kind soul who's...